A Sweet Medicine | Alexa Blis...

By QueenZain3

[ A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] The Story of a Orphan who lived a bad past and a rough life. He lived most of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Pure Bliss
Chapter 2: Shoot His Heart
Chapter 3: Spiteful
Chapter 5: Crystal Clear
Chapter 6: Roses
Chapter 7: The Crow at Night
Chapter 8: A New Side
Chapter 9: The Goddess
Chapter 10: Diamonds In The Sky
Chapter 11: Sweet Sugar
Chapter 12: Affection
Chapter 13: Only You
Chapter 14: Blissful Moments
Chapter 15: Never Gonna Dance Again
Chapter 16: Whiff Of Her Perfume
Chapter 17: Sleepover party
Chapter 18: Darling, My Light
Chapter 19: Confusion
Chapter 20: Unfortunate Soul
Chapter 21: Volcano
Chapter 22: The Heat
Chapter 23: Her Protector
Chapter 24: Sunsets
Chapter 25: The World Has Took Its Part
Chapter 26: Dealt Its Cards
Chapter 27: Told you, I'll be here forever
Chapter 28: Said I'll always be a friend
Chapter 29: Mercy
Chapter 30: Always My Path
Chapter 31: Sweet Angel
Chapter 32: Yours and My Story
Final Chapter (33) : Under My Umbrella
Epilogue: Never Letting You Go
Bonus Chapter: A Moment With Light

Chapter 4: Sparkles

658 22 140
By QueenZain3

Meeting Alexa's friends was quite different and awkward for Desmond. He is never used to being with a group. Especially a Girls Group. Alexa gave Desmond an apron to wear during baking so nothing could spill on his clothing. He was starring at the items used for baking as Alexa walked to him with a smile.

Alexa: Hey, What are you looking at?

Desmond: Nothing... Just the items that are used for baking.

Alexa: Okaaay, Come here for a second.

Desmond followed Alexa as She gave a tray full of cupcakes to him as She handed him something.

Alexa: Could you take a mintue to help this innocent girl and place cream on all of the cupcakes?

He stared at the blonde as He was fixing his hair. Alexa kept smiling at him as She did a peace sign trying to look more cute for Desmond as He sightly blushed.

Desmond: Of course...

Alexa: Thank you!!! Your the best!!

Sbe softly grabbed his chin and shaked it a bit before Laughing and walking away from him caused Desmond to blush even more. He was using the cream and slowly placing it on all the cupcakes until one of Kaufmen's friends came and shouted.

Alicia: Your doing the cupcakes!?!?!?

Desmond shaked a bit and covered his ear and stared at the women.

Desmond: is there something the matter?

Alicia: Oops. *Covers her mouth* Sorry about that.. Uhhh Continue your work.. Desmond!

Desmond looked at the cupcakes and continued placing the cream as He was thinking in his head.

Desmond's Mind: Atleast She isn't like Rosa...

He finished placing the cream on the cakes as He picked the tray up and gave it to the customer as Alexa was giving different sweets to everyone. Seeing the smile of Alexa made him stood there almost like a statue until somebody tapped his shoulder.

Liv: Aye, Don't stand there. Come on! We got more things to do.

Desmond: Like what, Miss...?

Liv: Its Liv. And don't be formal hehehe. You need to help Nikki with the doughnuts.

He stared in confusion but decided to follow the excited one as He saw the women Nikki.

Nikki: Hi!

Desmond: ............H-Hi.

Nikki: You seem to be quiet, Anyways help with me the doughnuts please.

Alexa's friends seemed to be very calm and nice to Desmond despite him being new and not knowing what to do. Nikki was telling him what to do as He slowly placed all the doughnuts in the tray as Nikki was clapping.

Nikki: Great one, Desmond! If that's your name. By the way, I'm Nikki.

Desmond: .........Nice to meet you.

She gave a smile to him as He saw Toni and Alicia making some crossiants. He gave the tray to the customer as Alexa was smiling at him.

Alexa: Your doing an amazing job, Desmond. You should stop working as a Photographer and work with me hehehe.

Desmond holded his neck as Alexa was giving a smile to him while she was fixing her pony tail.

Alexa: I'm kidding hehehe. Don't worry.

Desmond: I know you are. Besides... I am actually enjoying this and maybe if I'm free again. I would like to work with you.

Giving a sweet and heart melting smile to Desmond. She was even more happy working with Desmond despite him being lonely and quiet.

Alexa: Your so kind. Thank you!

Desmond looked at Her as She continued giving a smile, Starring into her blue eyes. Alexa Turned away to Complete the rest of the orders, Desmond did something unexpected which no one thought he would do.

First time having a smile on his face. Not like he never smiled in his entire life. But He was being showered in joy. Desmond shaked his head a bit and continued helping the girls.

After completing all the orders. Desmond looked at the time which he knew he was late. Alexa came fixing her hair and stared at Desmond.

Alexa: Exhausted?

Desmond: Not really.

Alexa: Hehhee. I see then, Have this then.

She gave two cookies to Desmond as He looked at it and took it from her hand.

Desmond: ...Thank you.

Alexa: Your so welcome! How did my friends treated you?

Desmond: ...They were actually very kind to me.

Alexa: Thats great then. I'm glad to hear.

Her friends walked towards Alexa and Desmond as Toni spoke.

Toni: What's with the chat going on?

Alexa: Oh Toni, Let us talk Atleast.

Liv: Hahaha, When did you two meet anyways?

Alexa: Oh just Three days ago. He was super kind and quiet and was starring at the Bakery Shop when the discount happened.

Nikki: Awww so sweet. I find you two as a future couple already.

Desmond turned away and blushed as Alexa was sightly blushing but having a smile.

Alexa: Come on. I thought I was the tease here.

She turned to Desmond as He was looking the other way as She got closer to him which made him surprised and looked at her.

Desmond: ..................I-

Alexa: Hahaha, Calm down Desmond. She's saying future not right now.

She teased as Desmond was blushing more as Alexa tapped his shoulder.

Alexa: I'm kidding Hahaaha!

Desmond: Uhhh.....Okay..

Alexa: By the way Desmond. You look cute in that hairstyle.

She smirked as Her friends were starring at Desmond's face which was completely red as He muttered to himself..

Desmond: Oh my god.

Alexa: Hehehe Sorry there, Well I need to leave right now though. See you after your done with work and be careful to not get chased by that women again...Let's go Girls.

Desmond: I'll try, Be safe and take care.

Alexa smiled as Her friends followed her. He was holding his neck as He noticed he was sweating alot. He exit exit Bakery as He saw Becky running.

Becky: Where were you???

Desmond: Ummm.. I was helping Alexa in the Bakery.

Becky" *Surprised* Woah, Really? Our boss was confused and a bit mad why weren't you at work. Come here quickly!

She grabbed Desmond's hand as Desmond just sighed.

Vince was shouting at Desmond as Desmond was hearing everything but wasn't really paying attention too much into it. Alexa's smile and voice was on his head and He couldn't stop thinking about her. After a while Desmond was outside fixing his camera as Becky was behind him.

Becky: Sorry if you had to hear all of that.

Desmond: I'm used to it....By the way, Are you-...

He went silent as Becky was confused and stared at him.

Becky: What? I'm I single?

Desmond: What!? T-Thats not what I'm asking!

He shouted a bit as Hs covered his mouth. Becky noticed how awkward he was looking as She couldn't help but laugh.

Becky: Geez, Chill for a second. Hahaha. But What's up?

Desmond: Are....you friends...with with girl in the Bakery?

Becky: Alexa. Yes I am, Why?

Desmond: ....Nothing, its just that.

He walked away as Beckg just shrugged and went on her own ways.

Although. Alexa was slowly sparkling his life.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.3K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
129K 1.8K 51
[SOON TO BE REWORKED] Becky Lynch Fanfic by BulletClubFoLife Story about a guy named Travis Sharp and how he falls in love for a superstar named Beck...
2.2K 48 14
Scott Patterson lost his mother when he was a child and he had to live with his abusive biological father, that is until he runs away and he eventual...
8.7K 267 12
My 7th Alexa Bliss Story! Enjoy!