faceless | dreamwastaken

De sunnysaps

dream x oc "wrong number sorry." "wait no please, stay." "so is george a 36 year old from... Mais

introducing...
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65 - bonus chapter

62

12.9K 457 325
De sunnysaps

belle woke up to an empty bed and the smell of dreams famous pancakes filling the air. she happily got out of bed and stretched her arms as she walked through to the kitchen.

right enough, there was dream making pancakes while alex and george ate some of them on the couch.

she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him, placing her head on his shoulder.

"good morning, pretty boy." she said quietly with a smile.

"good morning, darling." he kissed her cheek.

"making breakfast for everyone?" she let out a small laugh.

"yeah everyone except you." he joked.

"how sweet." she jokingly scoffed.

he handed her a plate of pancakes with strawberries on top, knowing that was her favourite. she sat down at the counter facing him while she began to eat her breakfast. dream finished the making the last one before sitting down next to her.

"you know, you're always the one making breakfast. let me make it next time." belle said softly.

"are you saying that you don't like when i make it?" he teased.

"no." she elbowed him, "i'm saying let me do it for you one time."

"of course, sweetheart." he chuckled, "anything for you." he said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"don't roll your eyes at me. you love me." he joked.

"of course i do." she smiled.

a moment of comfortable silence was shred between the two until the heard the couple behind them having an interesting conversation of their own.

"i'm saying that marbles look like they would taste good." alex shrugged.

"you can't eat marbles!" george disagreed.

"you can't eat mud either but that doesn't mean it doesn't look tasty." they replied nonchalantly.

"mud looks good to you?" george said shocked.

"yes!" they answered, "it looks like chocolate pudding."

"you're something else." he scoffed lightheartedly.

dream and belle looked at each other after eavesdropping in on their conversation and giggled to each other.

belle looked down and saw he was already wearing the matching rings he'd bought them, obviously it would be silly to buy them if he wasn't going to wear it, but the thought of him actually putting it on gave her butterflies.

...

the four of them got in alex's car and they drove to a laser tag arena everyone had agreed to meet at.

this time, jack, was the one who was vlogging but surprisingly so was alex. they all got there at about two before they went in to get the safety briefing.

"and don't run." the man finished off the briefing.

tommy leaned over to belle and whispered, "i'm gonna run, what's he gonna do?"

"don't get caught." she whispered back.

"i won't."

he did.

as soon as the game started he got caught and told to stop. did he? no.

luckily, no one had booked at the same time so they were split into two groups and didn't need to play with any strangers.

the green team consisted of, karl, quackity, sapnap, dream, belle and wilbur.

the blue team consisted of, george, alex, jack, niki, tubbo and tommy.

belle and wilbur ran away from the rest of their team to hide in a bus at the back of the hall. they hid in the small area under the seats and waited for someone to come in.

"all i care about is getting tommy out." wilbur said quietly.

"we can definitely make that our mission." belle nodded.

"perfect."

they pair sat and waited patiently, the whispered to each other and giggled quietly to not give away their location before someone finally came in.

niki.

belle shot her straight away, getting her out.

"niki i love you so much but it had to be done." belle sighed.

"i'll get you back." she said nonchalantly before going to her base again.

almost straight after tommy came in, wilbur jumped up from his hiding space and scared the shit out of him before shooting him.

"just killed a child, feeling good." wilbur teased.

"what the hell, man?!" he whined.

"hate the game not the player." wilbur shrugged before shooing him away.

"i don't even care if we win now, i've killed tommy."he grinned.

they two moved hiding places, knowing by now niki and tommy will have told their teammates where they are. they ran into dream and karl behind a wall and decided to stay with them.

"hey guys." karl greeted them with a smile.

"hi, karl!" belle smiled back.

"where's quackity and sapnap?" wilbur asked the two boys.

"no clue." dream shrugged.

"dream you look super hot in that laser vest, so do you karl." will winked at them.

"i never got called hot." belle rolled her eyes.

"belle you look awfully dapper." wilbur winked at her.

"thank you." she sighed contently.

the quartet stayed behind the wall and kept a look out for anyone from the opposing team. after a few minutes of no one passing belle and dream decided to take it upon themselves to make their way to the other teams base.

they ran to the other side of the arena and waited behind their regeneration button. when george came up to re enter the game after being shot, the silently waited for him to be in again before swiftly killing him.

"oh for fuc-" he stopped himself, "now i have to wait two minutes before getting back in, dickheads."

"sorry, george." belle pouted, "hopefully you can forgive us."

"sorry, george." dream shrugged before running away.

"looks like i gotta bounce, talk to you later!" she saluted him before running after dream.

she caught up to him after he stopped to wait for her by another wall. the pair were giggling over george's face after getting out again before they heard someone walking about.

they both went to shoot them when quackity came into their sight.

"calm down guys, just a fellow teammate." he laughed putting his hands in the air, "just got alex properly out, last canon life." he said proudly.

"canon." belle repeated with a laugh. "speaking of, how many lives does everyone have left?"

"four." dream answered looking at his stats.

"you've only been killed once?!" quackity said surprised to which he nodded, "i have one life left. belle?" he asked turning to face her.

"i have all five lives." she replied proudly. "i'm canonically god."

well don't boast too much i still have on-" he was interrupted by a shot, "FOR FUCKS SAKE!" he yelled after tommy killed him for the last time, belle quickly shooting him back, taking his last life.

"I DIDNT EVEN SHOOT YOU!" tommy shouted.

"you were going too." she shrugged.

"fuck you. you are right but fuck you." he flipped her off before walking away, all three of them laughing.

"okay well i guess i should leave now, see you once you guys die." quackity cheered before running after tommy.

dream, belle and tubbo were now the only ones in the game, and after five minutes of tactically running about, belle got the final kill in taking tubbos last life.

"good game." tubbo shook her hand before yelling, "SIKE!"

"fuck you." he deadpanned before walking away.

dream and belle high-fived each other before joining the group in the lobby.

belle won considering she had the most lives left and most kills and karl came second with the second most kills, dream came third. who came last? alex. considering how sure they were they were going to win, they didn't do well at all.

they all went back to where they were staying, content with the day they'd had and ready for tomorrow. the last day of them all together.

authors note

not proof read! sorry for
any mistakes i'm so tired.

i hope everyone's doing
well, i just want to remind
you all if you ever need
someone to talk to my
messages are always open.

i know what it's like to feel
like you have no one to talk
to but it's always important
to remember that there are
people who love and care about
you so please never forget that.

as always, i love you and
please take care of yourself
because you deserve it <3

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.5M 42.9K 78
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ River Gold is pulled into the Minecraft gaming community on Twitch by her older and her much more well known brother and she meets so...
72.5K 1.5K 30
"Oh my fucking god, the real GeorgeNotFound is actually in my chat right now raiding me with 20000 viewers. Holy shit. Hi George!" I practically yell...
1.1M 32.2K 57
IN WHICH two sworn enemies finds themselves in a compromising position where he pissed the bed with her right next to him. OR IN WHICH a minecraft sp...
608K 11.9K 16
dream x reader!! enemies? or more than friends? there's smut๐Ÿ™„ AYO #1 IN MINECRAFT HOLY SHIT #1 in dreamwastaken #3 in dreamwastakenxreader #11 in...