FANTASIA ใ€ŒHJCใ€

By DaeyeoLION

"Nuna, I want to marry you when I am bigger" Joochan said. - Joochan,7, lived with his mother in Seoul. His f... More

CASTS + Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40 - FINAL
SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #BOMIN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #JOOCHAN
SPECIAL CHAPTER #FINAL

SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

179 23 14
By DaeyeoLION

Hi there! First of all, I wanna thank all of you for reading FANTASIA! Thank you for dms, comments and curiouscat me about FANTASIA! I'm so touched by you!

Many of you said that you aren't able to move on yet, and some are asking where Jaeseok was because he was not in the final chapter, so here I am, preparing a special chapter for all of you! I hope it answers all the questions and provides the very final chapter of FANTASIA. Thank you for coming to SERENDIPITY as well!
You know what, I love you♥️ so this special chapter is gonna be into a few parts! Since I'll update the special chapter around July. Certainly, the special chapter will be on WaJoo's birthday hahah! Hmm took forever again, right?ㅠㅠ I'm sorry.

For all of you,
To feel like FANTASIA is still on going.
For all of you,
Who loves FANTASIA so dearly.
For all of you,
Who can move to SERENDIPITY after this!🤣

Okay, let's stop here. ENJOY!

*   *   *

It was Friday night. Sungyoon brought Joochan and Seungmin out to drink near Han River. Men's day out, Bomin left home with Haru since he was still 16 years old. Thus, he didn't like to go out with Sungyoon because Sungyoon liked to tease him. Well, Mommy's boy. Joochan and Seungmin drank a shot of soju.

"I've registered Seungmin with a driving academy. You'll start the class in next week. You don't have any problems with it, right?" Sungyoon asked Seungmin.

"I don't.. but.." Seungmin said. Sungyoon raised his eyebrows.

"Isn't it expensive? I don't have enough money to pay for it.." Seungmin said.

"Son, come on! Of course I'll pay for you!" Sungyoon patted on Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin nodded.

"I'll pay it back to you.. when I have enough money.." Seungmin said.

"Son, what are you talking about? You don't have to pay me. You're my son.." Sungyoon felt weird.

"Seungmin, are you okay?" Joochan asked. Seungmin smiled.

"Yeah, I'm okay.." Seungmin said.

"Is anything bothers your mind?" Joochan asked. Seungmin nodded.

"I know, it may takes time for you to accept everything. It takes time for me to accept the reality too before. I admitted and respected that. But I want you to remember, you're Choi Seungmin, right? You're my son. Joochan is my son. You both are my sons" Sungyoon said. Joochan nodded and held Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin smiled at Sungyoon and Joochan. Yes, Seungmin changed his first name to Choi as soon Sungyoon legally adopted him. He couldn't bear to stand in the name of "Bae Seungmin" anymore. It would remind him to his real father, or he thought him as a monster who killed his mother. Joochan refused to change his first name and Sungyoon respected his decision.

"I'm sorry, Appa.. for saying that.." Seungmin said. Sungyoon smiled.

"Have you taken your medication today?" Sungyoon asked Seungmin. Seungmin shook his head.

"Take it before you go to bed, okay? Joochan please watch over him, okay?" Sungyoon said. Both Joochan and Seungmin nodded. After the tragic moment happened to Seungmin, he suffered from a severe PTSD ever since. He was still in recovery but he couldn't cope with the past memories, so he had to take antidepressant everyday. Seungmin was so lucky that the Choi Family really helped him during recovery period.

* * *

Bomin accompanied Haru to the grocery on the next day. Sungyoon and his other siblings were all sleeping still because they returned home late last night.

"Bomin, can you help me to buy some breakfast at the nearest store?" Haru asked Bomin.

"Why? Omma doesn't cook for breakfast today?" Bomin asked.

"Yeah. It's running late. I'm afraid if I can't prepare for it.." Haru said.

"Okay omma. What do you wanna eat?" Bomin said.

"Just buy anything suitable, okay?" Haru replied. Haru gave Bomin some amount of money. Bomin nodded and he went to the nearest store while Haru was still buying some groceries.

* * *

Bomin saw two familiar figures at the store. Bomin went to the counter to order the food. The familiar figures looked at him. They were Haeun & Hajoon, Daeyeol & Chaeyeon's kids. Haeun was Bomin's childhood best friend. He and Haeun never been apart, even since kindergarten until secondary school. They were in the same school and same class. Hajoon was Daeyeol's second child. Daeyeol & Chaeyeon had 3 children all. Hajoon was only 4 years younger than Haeun but he had grown tall like his father. He was as tall to Bomin's shoulder even though he was just 14. The last one, Hayoung, was 8 years old apart from Haeun.

"Oh? Bomin!" Haeun said. Hajoon made a small bow to Bomin. Bomin smiled to both of them.

"Are you buying some breakfast too?" Bomin asked.

"Yeah. Omma has gone to work because she has emergency cases to handle so Appa asked us to buy some breakfast.." Haeun said.

"Noona.. I'm going to the nearest convenient store. I wanna buy Appa's newspaper and some snacks. I'll be back, okay?" Hajoon said.

"Wait, Hajoon. Don't you want me to accompany you?" Haeun asked.

"It's okay.." Hajoon said. He whispered to Haeun but Bomin could hear it. "Have fun with your boyfriend—" Hajoon said and he ran away. Haeun was about to slap Hajoon's shoulder but Hajoon escaped faster. Bomin was just blinking like an idiot after hearing that.

"Don't listen to Hajoon. He's as prankster as Appa.. these two will never stop to tease me.." Haeun said. Bomin nodded.

"Is Daeyeol samchon awake already?" Bomin asked Haeun.

"Yeah he is.. but haish Appa.. he said today is his lazy day so he asked us to do anything..." said Haeun while sighed. Bomin laughed.

"How about Sungyoon samchon?" Haeun asked. Bomin sighed.

"Appa and the other hyung were going out last night and returned late so they were still sleeping.." Bomin said. Haeun laughed.

"You woke up early today, so you can accompany Haru imo to the grocery?" Haeun asked.

"Nope. I woke up early and I accompany her to the grocery everyday.." Bomin said while smiling.

"Wow, a good son.." Haeun said. Bomin laughed.

* * *

Bomin was in Joochan's room. He was playing some mobile games with Joochan. Joochan wasn't really into game at first but after Bomin persuaded him to play some with Bomin, so Joochan was suddenly becoming into it. Bomin didn't like to study well like Joochan and Seungmin but Bomin was a bright boy without even trying. Well said, 'gifted'. Seungmin was having volley ball tournament so he wasn't around.

"Hahaha I win!" Joochan said. Bomin laughed.

"It was pretty close.." Bomin said.

"Bomin, do you wanna go out after this?" Joochan asked.

"Where?" Bomin asked.

"Anywhere. I'm bored.." Joochan said.

"Sure! Let's go to the park! I wanna see the cherry blossoms hehee.." Bomin said. Joochan smiled and nodded.

*   *   *

Sungyoon and Haru returned home from the groceries but they found Joochan and Bomin weren't home because Joochan's car was not there. Sungyoon tried to call Bomin from downstairs but Bomin wasn't there.

"Where's the kids?" Haru asked weirdly. Sungyoon raised his shoulders, showing that he wasn't know their presence. Sungyoon took his phone and messaged the kids in the group.

"Aigoo this kid.." Sungyoon sighed. Sungyoon knew Bomin would go there with Joochan because Bomin was a homebody person. He wouldn't go out easily unless Joochan or Seungmin or Haru asked. For sure, he wouldn't go out with Sungyoon.

* * *

Seungmin posted a picture of him in the family's group. Everyone congratulated him but they were also concerned about Seungmin's fingers. Seungmin said he was fine and those were just because he played too hard. Seungmin was the libero of the team and he succeeded to show that he might be 'small' but he was really incredible. As the result, his team won a gold medal.

* * *

Seungmin returned home and the family celebrated Seungmin's winning at a fancy restaurant. They were really proud of him.

* * *

He parked his car. Joochan went to the playground he used to go when he was a homeless. Youngtaek Hyung's stall was not there anymore. He had been left his corndog business for a long time ago. He also went to the alley he used to live. It was just an empty and dark alley. Luckily, there wasn't a homeless like him to stay there. He looked at the park with much kids there. They were playing happily. Joochan wondered where was Jaeseok. He haven't meet him for a very long time. He missed him too, but he couldn't find him. He tried to find him at some social medias too but he couldn't find any traces of him. Thus, he didn't know how Jaeseok would be.

"Where are you, Jaeseok.." that was all Joochan could say.

A ball rolled to Joochan's foot. A boy ran to him and took the ball. Joochan just looked at him.

"I'm sorry.." the boy said.

"It's okay.." Joochan said and smiled. The boy smiled.

"What's your name?" Joochan asked the boy's name.

"My name is Park Gunwoo" the boy said. Joochan patted on Gunwoo's head.

"Gunwoo.." a man called for the boy. Gunwoo looked at the man.

"Appa.." Gunwoo said and he ran to the man he called as "Appa".

"I'm sorry if he disturbed you.." the man apologised to Joochan.

"Not at all, it's okay.." Joochan smiled. The man smiled.

"Do you have some time?" Joochan asked to the man.

"Yeah.." The man said. He asked for Gunwoo to play with his other friends.

"Are you living here?" Joochan asked.

"Nope, but I was living around here when I was a kid.." The man said.

"Ah, can I ask you something?" Joochan asked.

"Yeah, sure.." the man smiled.

"Do you know anyone named Park Jaeseok? He lived here around 18 years ago.." Joochan said.

"Yeah, that's me. Why are you searching for me?" The man said. Joochan shocked.

"You— you.. are.. Jaeseok?" Joochan asked in shocked.

"Yes.. I am.." Jaeseok replied.

"Do.. do you still remember.. a homeless kid who came here.. before?" Joochan asked.

"Ah, you're searching for Joochan? Hmm.. I don't know where is him. The last time I saw him was 18 years ago. He was my friend, but he suddenly went missing. I wish I could know where he is.." Jaeseok said.

"N-no.. Jaeseok.. it's me.. Joochan.." Joochan said. Jaeseok shocked.

"You— what?" Jaeseok asked in shock.

"I am.. Joochan.. the homeless kid.." Joochan said. Jaeseok directly hugged him.

"Dude, where have you been?! I came to the playground searching for you but you were not there. I asked the corndog seller and he said you have been adopted by someone.." Jaeseok said. Joochan laughed hearing Jaeseok even asked Youngtaek Hyung about his whereabouts.

"Yeah, I was adopted by a family.." Joochan said. Jaeseok looked at Joochan.

"Gosh, you looked so different. I didn't recognise you.." Jaeseok said.

"You too! How are you? Seems like you've gotten married haa?" Joochan smiled.

"Hehee.." Jaeseok laughed.

"Dude, let's go to the nearest cafe! Let's have a chat there!" Jaeseok said. Joochan nodded.

Joochan and Jaeseok had a very nice talk. They even exchanged phone numbers so it was easier for them to contact. Jaeseok was impressed that Joochan was soon to become a doctor. Jaeseok was running his own business. He married to a woman he met when he was in business school. He ran the business with his wife and had a 3 years old son, Park Gunwoo.

* * *

Joochan went to fetch Seungmin from his university. When he was waiting for Seungmin, he saw Seungmin was walking to the gate with a girl.

* * *

Seungmin was indeed a shy boy. He didn't have much friends. He only have few friends. He was walking to the gate with a girl. The girl named Shin Yerim. Yerim was the one and only girl friend Seungmin had. Yerim and Seungmin both were shy kids. Unfortunately they were at the same age and shared the same birthdate. People called them "twins from different parents".

"Okay, I see you tomorrow!" Yerim said. Seungmin nodded.

"Where's your parents?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh, they were busy today so I returned home by myself.." Yerim said. Seungmin nodded.

"Bye Seungmin!" Yerim said and she walked away.

"Bye Yerim.." Seungmin said and he walked to Joochan's car. He opened the door and saw Joochan was smirking at him.

"What?" Seungmin shocked.

"Got girlfriend huh?" Joochan said.

"No! She— she is.. she is just my friend!" Seungmin said. Joochan laughed.

"Hey, why is she just walking to her home? Doesn't anyone come to fetch her?" Joochan asked.

"Nope. Her parents are busy.." Seungmin said.

"Siblings?" Joochan asked.

"She's the only child.." Seungmin said.

"Ah it's hard.." Joochan said. He slowly drove his car.

"What?" Seungmin asked.

"It's hard.. she's the only child. You have to impress her parents really hard to take her as your girlfriend.." Joochan said. Seungmin slapped Joochan's shoulder really hard. Joochan laughed and he stopped his car next to Yerim who was walking on the pedestrian road. Yerim stopped and looked at the car. Joochan opened the window.

"Hey, you're Seungmin's friend, right?" Joochan asked Yerim.

"Yes I am! You must be Seungmin's older brother, Joochan, right?" Yerim smiled as she saw Seungmin next to Joochan.

"Yeah, hehe.." Joochan smiled.

"Hey, let me send you home.." Joochan said. Yerim and Seungmin were shocked.

"It's okay! Don't be afraid. You're Seungmin's friend.." Joochan said.

"No need to bother yourself. I can walk by myself.." Yerim was hesitating.

"It's okay. It's hot too.. come in. Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy.." Joochan said. Yerim nodded slowly and she agreed. Joochan drove his car as soon as Yerim entered the car.

"Thank you for sending me home.." Yerim said to Joochan who was driving.

"It's okay, you're Seungmin's girlfriend.." Joochan joked on Seungmin. Seungmin directly slapped Joochan's shoulder again.

"Ouch!" Joochan said. Seungmin's face turned red. Yerim laughed.

-To Be Continued-
✔️vote
✔️comment
✔️share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 11.1K 101
Bulletpoint style scenarios with Straykids! Any ideas? Please let me know what you'd like to read :) You make Straykids stay ........... 10/06/2021...
875 17 17
โš ๏ธmentions of verbal and some physical abuseโš ๏ธ(will be stated at the start of each chapter) Young-Jae and Dae were twins. Young-Jae was an idol unde...
164K 7.5K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...