The Confession || George Weas...

Von racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... Mehr

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 59- Oh Dear

45 3 10
Von racoonqueen1

*Anne's Pov*

I pull my legs up underneath the blanket and scribble down another ingredient I need for my birth control potion. I'm soon running out and need to make a new one.

The fire in front of me is soothing and warming. Someone wraps his arms around me from behind and is placing a tiny soft kiss on my neck. I can feel the heat that is radiating from his skin.

"So what are you doing?", he mumbles, placing his chin on my shoulder to watch me writing.

"Something that keeps you and me safe." I run my hand through his hair.

I can feel his smirk forming on his face.

"I know we are all locked up together, but can you please don't do stuff like that in the middle of the living room!" Fred flops down onto the couch next to me and groans.

"Better question: I know we are all locked up together, but why do you still feel the need to be exactly in this room? Why don't do you go to the toilet where shit belongs?", I smile down at him.

George untangles himself from me and sighs, simply leaving the room without any comment. You could have guessed that he is used to it by now.

I continue writing until the fire got low and decide to put another few wooden crowns into the fireplace. When I sit back down, Fred lets go a huge sigh. Then another. And another.

"Before you sigh another time, what is wrong?"

"If I'm not able to leave the house any time soon, I might go crazy. Why are they locking us up? It has been days. Death eaters won't always look for us. They could go for everybody here. And if they really wanted to, they would attack the house and it's over."

"They can't attack they house because of the safety spells. They can't attack everybody, because then their plans whatever they are, will be ruined and the order is currently at it, to look out for hints as to why you two got targets. Just be patient."

"And what if I don't want to be patient? I am part of the order as well. I should search why they are after me."

I shake my head. "Because you are that sly?"

"Well slyer than George for sure."

It is silent for a while. Nobody of us says or does a thing. Then Fred sighs again.

"What is it?"

"I am bored. To be locked up that long is driving me nuts. I need something to do!"

I shake my head: "Just don't say that too loud. Molly for sure will find a task for you to keep you occupied."

Fred groans.

"What are you doing?", he asks turning onto his belly, watching me.

"Nothing of interest for you."

"Okay then just don't talk with me. That's alright."

"Fred? Dear?", I hear Molly coming our way.

"I was too loud, wasn't I?", he looks at me pleading.

"He is in here," I shout back. I earn a nasty look from the red head for it.

Soon the woman appears in the living room, eying us suspiciously.

"I could need to you to run errands and before you get all excited, you will be careful and hidden. Understood?"

I am more than surprised for her to let him go out. Alone at that. But Fred is more than eager to take on that task and jumps up.

"Finally. I cannot wait to see people again." He runs out to grab his coat.

Molly looks after him with worry in her eyes.

"Do not be afraid. You made the right choice with letting him go," I say, trying my best to reassure her.

"I hope so. I could see how he faded away in here. I figured something so minor wouldn't harm him. At least it shouldn't."

"Maybe it would help, if you would do something that takes your mind of things Mrs. Weasley? You seem stressed and could take a break until things get tough soon in a few days."

She slowly nods and settles herself down beside me. She looks tired and older than she is. He apron is dirty and her hands wrinkly. The hair is messily placed into a bun and under her eyes are deep circles. She has written worry all over her face.

"I usually knit to take my mind off things. It calms me. I haven't hand knitted in a while. How about you? Do you prefer hand knitting or with magic?"

"Uhm", I place my papers aside: "I actually don't know how to knit."

Molly's face lights up immediately. "We need to change that dear. I will learn you it!"

"Oh uhm, thank you Mrs. Weasley, but I am not really good at-"

"Hush dear, I don't want to hear anything. You will learn to knit now and that's final!"

She really has the wrath of a mother that shushes me down instantly.

---

"This is pointless", I say, throwing the needles away.

"It is, if you are not doing it correctly. Look!" She shows it to me again. Admittedly, that woman has the patience of a saint and I never dared to believe she actually has patience, given how tempered she is.

"I am sorry, but knitting is just not for me. Can we just please let it be?"

"Pick them up again and do it correctly this time. I know you can do it."

She points to my needles and I stand up with a groan to get them and settle down beside her. Trying it again for what seemed like forever.

"Anne, when I said look, I meant that you should watch my movements. Otherwise you will never learn it correctly!"

"Why do I even need to learn it?" I am getting annoyed. And Molly can sense it, because she gets more stern with me, as if she tries to restrain herself from saying "Not it that tone" to me.

"It is a necessary tool. One day you might need a jacket or even some gloves and you will be able to hand knit them yourself."

"Or I could just buy one."

"As I said, watch me carefully."

I sigh and look at her hands, not really focusing anyways. I do not want to learn how to knit. It seems useless for me and doesn't calm me at all. She senses that I am not paying attention and gets louder with me.

"By Godric behave like an adult would you. And stop sitting like that!"

She looks angry and this time I grab the needles tight and try my best. However, my hands are slightly shaking and the tension in the room doesn't help to calm me. Suddenly I don't want to make any mistake, but it gets harder with each passing word from Molly. I get fed up, that I can't even get something as simple as this. This time I lose my temper and throw the yarn into the fire.

"Fuck this, I can't do it. It's as simple as that."

"HOW DARE YOU"

I am startled and realize my mistake. I jump up and run to the fireplace, but it's too late to get the yarn out. My actions were faster than my thoughts. Mrs. Weasley stands now as well, scolding position and ready to get off with me. As she comes closer my breath quickens and I flinch and make myself small. I hope it doesn't hurt as bad.

(TW: Violence and Abuse)

"I am sorry!" I scream and try to shrink myself in a corner.

"Sorry is not enough this time! Look at all the damage you caused. You stupid thing, having no thought behind those dull eyes of yours, have you!?" He screams at me, spit flying everywhere.

I can smell the beer and the whiskey. It burns, my eyes start to sting. I am quivering, unable to provide a useful sentence that could help me. All I can think about is that I am not allowed to cry. No weakness or it would anger him even more.

I feel a hand around the collar of my shirt and I am being pulled up. His bloodshed eyes bore into mine, my feet dangling in the air. I feel that the material of my shirt gets loose. He throws me over to the counter. I land hard on the stone floor, hearing something cracking beneath me. It's the picture frame I have thrown earlier to the ground. The glass pieces bore into my exposed skin parts and cut open newly healed wounds. I swallow.

"Do you think a simple sorry could redo your actions?" He hovers over me, pointing at the wet picture, half lying in a puddle of water next to me.

I try to open my mouth, but my lips just shake, unable to provide some words. I take a deep breath, squinting my eyes closed. No tears. No tears.

"Make yourself useful and repair it. And no god damn excuses!" He kneels down to me and slurs in a steady tone: "And if I ever find you acting up again, better be prepared for a not so nice treatment. Understood me?"

"I SAID UNDERSTOOD!?"

"Anne? Anne dear?"

Slowly Molly comes to focus in my vision again. I made myself small on the floor and brought my legs close to my body. My mouth is dry and my breathings ragged. I blink a few times for my eyes to focus better.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."

I am like a broken vinyl. I don't want her to be angry at me or to hit me. It was stupid of me to act up for such a profound reason.

"Calm down. What's wrong?"

I realize she hasn't anger drawn on her face. Instead she is concerned and kneels in front of me. A hand half way over mine, not wanting to startle me with a touch, unsure if she could calm me down that way.

She is not my father. She wouldn't harm me.

"George!", Molly shouts, making me flinch again. "Sweetheart, all is good. Just keep breathing. GEORGE!"

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Weasley. I didn't want to- I- it wasn't my intention."

"Shh. All is good. I know. I know."

"Yes Mum? What's up? Anne?" George immediately settles down beside us.

"I don't know what happened. I wanted to scold her, but I never wanted to get that kind of reaction for it", Molly stutters out.

"It's okay Mum. Sometimes it happens. The best you leave us alone for some time. Please."

"Alright", Molly stands up: "If you need anything, just say so."

I am finally able to have control over my senses again.

"Missus Weasley? I- I never wanted that to happen. My anger lashed out a bit, I will buy you new yarn and make up for it."

The woman nods, but still looks concerned at me.

"Are you okay?", George asks.

"Actually I don't know myself. I was caught in a flashback again. I couldn't escape it."

"What do you mean?" Molly turns to me.

"You don't have to talk about it, remember that okay? You don't have to force yourself through it," George reminds me.

"I know. However, I believe it is time for you to know", I look at Molly: "My Father wouldn't have been so kind with that kind of mistake I just did. And you getting loud with me brought back unwanted memories of those times. It has nothing to do with you."

I fumble with the hem of my sweatshirt and don't dare to look into her eyes. Afraid of how she might see me now.

"Oh dear", she manages to choke out. 

(A/N: HELLOOOOOOO, I am not dead yet. I am sorry for not posting for so long aaaaaaand for this chapter being shorter than usual. However, even if short, it's a start for me again in writing here and I truely hope I will stick to the ball again, like how I used to. Because I have yet so many things planned for this book and I cannot wait to share them with you. Act 3 we are coming! :D 

A special thanks to those few, who still sticked to the book, even if it was on a break for a while and for maybe still believing in the story line. 

I will end this authors note with blessings for you all and a personal reminder for myself, to get into writing more frequently, so I can provide you with good quality chapters again soon. 

Thank you all and have a good day/night! BYEEE) 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

23.9K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
16.2K 800 18
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...