-MHA AU- A Post-Apocalyptic...

Af dest_gonzalez

The world in My Hero Academia has been flipped upside down when this disastrous event happened. With more re... Mere

~Prologue~
~Chapter One: Izuku~
~Chapter Two: A New Home~
~Chapter Three: Izuku v. Mimi~
~Chapter Four: Camp Out~
~Chapter Five: One Step at a Time~
~Chapter Six: Punished~
~Chapter Seven: Partners~
~Chapter Eight: A Duet Fight!~
~Chapter Nine: Get Well Soon~
~Chapter Ten: A Surprise Attack~
~Chapter Eleven: Scouting~
~Chapter Twelve: The Outside is Frightful~
~Chapter Thirteen: The Long Night~
~Chapter Fourteen: Mina~
~Chapter Fifteen: Snowball Fight!~
~Chapter Sixteen: Deku~
~Chapter Seventeen: Newcomer~
~Chapter Eighteen: Jirou~
~Chapter Nineteen: Stormy Day~
~Chapter Twenty: One Year Anniversary~
~Chapter Twenty One: Feelings~
~Chapter Twenty Two: You Dummy~
~Chapter Twenty Three: The Aftermath~
~Chapter Twenty-four: Let the Sparks Fly!~
~Chapter Twenty-Five: The Spot & The Letter~
~Chapter Twenty-Six: Quit Mumbling Deku!~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven: I am here!~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight: Apology and Confess~
~Chapter Thirty: Don't Hold Back!~
~Chapter Thirty-one: I'm okay~
~Chapter Thirty-Two: Until Next Time~
~Chapter Thirty Three: Heatwave!~
~Chapter Thirty Four: Water Guns!~
~Chapter Thirty Five: Lost Boy~
~Chapter Thirty Six: Reunited~
~Chapter Thirty Seven: Mimi~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight: I love you~
~Chapter Thirty Nine: Thank You~
~Epilogue~

~Chapter Twenty Nine: I Like You~

109 4 8
Af dest_gonzalez

It was now the next day.

The fences that they have been building are nearly done and everyone else from the other villages are now heading back to their villages. While they were leaving, Midoriya was able to see a few people that live in this village leaving with a few others.

'Wait, why are they leaving?' He thought. Momo was able to see him looking over, so she looked where he was looking and could see everyone else leaving too.

"Don't worry about them," she said to him.

"Huh?"

"Some of them have a choice to leave and go to a different village with their significant others," She explains to him.

"So we are allowed to leave the village?" He asked.

"Mhm, whether to be in a different village or be on our own."

'Why would anyone be on their own?' He thought.

'No one will survive on their own...'

Once the fence was finally done, it was close to the end of the day which meant that they could only train for half a day.

"WAH!!!" Midoriya was now fighting with Hado who agreed to help him.

'Damn he's getting stronger!' Hado thought as he was able to dodge his hits.

"Keep Going Mina!!" Mimi said to her. Midoriya was able to take a glimpse of where Mina was and could see her using her acid quirk to not only make a small shield from her arm, but also hit the huge boulder that was there.

'She created the shield,' Midoriya thought as he kept looking at her, however, he wasn't paying attention and before he knew it he was pinned to the ground.

OWW! Uncle!!" As soon as he said that, Hado was able to let him go, but when he did that Midoriya fell to the floor.

"You alright there?" Midoriya looked up and could see Hado giving his hand out to him.

"Yeah." he said as he was being pulled up from the floor.

"Something on your mind?" When Hado said that, Midoriya didn't know what to say to him.

'I can't let him know about me liking her,' Midoriya thought as he tried avoiding him a bit. Hado noticed this and spoke up.

"Well, what is it then?" Nothing.

'He isn't talking, that's a first.' Sure enough he just slaps him on the back as hard as he can which causes Midoriya to nearly fall, but he felt the impact nonetheless.

"What was that for?!" Midoriya said to him while feeling a bit annoyed and also surprised.

"You weren't talking," Hado said. "What is it?"

"Alright Everyone! That's it for today!" Mimi said. Sure enough everyone started heading back to the village while some of them were able to help out with the supplies that were still out.

"Ready to head back?" Hado asked. Before Midoriya could say anything, he looked over and saw Mina helping out with Mimi along with a few others, but he could only look at her.

"Hey?" Hado said to him. Nothing. He looked up and could see Midoriya looking at something, well at someone.

'What is he staring at?' Hado thought as he looked where Midoriya was looking. 'Okay he's staring at Mina....wait?!' He looked back and forth for a bit until he was able to figure it out on his own.

"So you like her?" As soon as he said that, Midoriya became all flustered and even felt himself shaking.

'No! He figured it out!' Midoriya thought. Sure enough he was able to hear Hado laughing a bit.

"Don't worry man, I won't tell anyone." Midoriya relaxed a bit.

"So when?"

"When what?"

"When are you going to tell her?"

"T-tonight I hope." That comment made him smile a bit. Hado smiled too.

"Alright then," Once again he was able to slap him on his back.

"Ow!" Midoriya yelped a bit. "Quit doing that!" Sure enough, Ochako overheard Midoriya's yelp and could see them standing there away from them.

'Wonder what they're doing?'

"You got this Midoriya," Hado said to him. "Just remember one thing."

"W-what's that?" Midoriya asked. Soon enough, he could see Hado getting a bit serious.

"Mina's like a sister to me, so if you ever break her heart, you will have to face me and some of her brothers, understand."

"Y-y-yes." Midoriya said. Hado then looked him in the eye to see if he really meant it. For a moment, Midoriya felt a bit uneasy.

"Alright then," Hado said to him as he slapped his back for the third time. Even though Midoriya was annoyed that he did it, he could see Hado smiling at him which brought him at ease.

"Not going to lie though, I'm a bit nervous." Midoriya said to him.

'Nervous?' Ochako thought as she was able to get a bit close enough for her to hear.

"Hey if it helps, Hado said. "I could see you two ending up together."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I mean Mina has been with you a lot ever since you came to the village." Midoriya knew that, but even so he was still nervous to ask her.

"Just don't chicken out okay."

"I-I'm not going to chicken out okay!" Hado laughs a bit.

It was almost time for Mina and Midoriya to go on their nightly scouting. Although he had always been with her for over a year now, he was now beyond nervous about telling her about his feelings for her.

'Almost time to tell her, I better think of what to say to her..' He was inside his tent just lying down on the bedding still thinking of what to say, or at least say anything to her at all.

"Hey Mina," She looked and could see Ochako's head popping her head through the tent.

"Hey Ochako." She said with a smile on her face. "What's up?"

"I've overheard something." Ochako said it in a happy tone which caused Mina to get curious and even a bit happy-go-lucky.

"What did you hear? Tell me please" Ochako could tell that Mina really wanted to know and sure enough she told her.

"Well, I overheard Hado talking to Midoriya about something."

"Ooooooo! What did he say?" Mina was now getting a bit nervous when she said that, but she still wanted Ochako to tell her.

"Umm," She was having trouble thinking of what he said to Midoriya. "Oh right! He said that I could see you two ending up together."

'Ending up together? Who?' Mina was a bit confused. 'Wait!??' She then felt herself getting a bit red and even stayed quiet for once in her life which did surprise Ochako.

"Hey? Earth to Mina!"

'I swear I'm gonna get Hado.' Mina thought. Ochako could see her getting a bit annoyed about something, but just seeing her like this made her laugh a bit.

"Soooo are you going to tell him or what?"

"Uhhhhh....." Mina was at a loss for words which surprised Ochako even more.

"Hey Mina." Nothing. "Minaaa..." Still nothing. She just sighs a bit and was able to bring her back by just tapping at her forehead.

"Huh?" Mina asked. Before Ochako could say anything, they began to hear Hanasu speaking.

"Ashido! Midoriya! Let's go!"

"Better get going," Mina said as she went away. "See ya!"

"Bye."

It was now late into the night. Midoriya was sleeping in his sleeping bag while Mina was just at her usual spot just looking out as well as just trying to figure out what to say to him.

'Should I wait...No, don't wait any longer, just tell him how you feel!?' She felt herself getting a bit flustered and a bit stressed out, so she just took a few deep breaths and just started singing that same song that she always liked.

'Izuku...WAKE UP!!'

Midoriya woke up suddenly feeling the cold sweats on his body and he was breathing rather quickly, but he was able to calm down. As he was able to calm himself down, he then could hear Mina singing that same song that she sings almost every night.

'Here goes nothing.' He thought as he quietly got up, slowly walked towards where she was and just stayed there listening to her.

"Kokoro o nani ni tateyou

Hirtori michiyuku kono kokoro

Kokoro o nani ni tateyou

Hiyoribocchici no sanishisa o..."

"Beautiful." He said with a smile on his face and unaware that he said that out loud. She looked over, saw Midoriya there and couldn't help but smile at him, but then she just looked away when she felt her face going a bit red.

"Are you listening to me again Midori." As soon as she said that, Midoriya felt his entire face going red.

'Okay, I guess it's time to tell her, but waitwhatifshrdoesn'tlikeme?whatisshejustonlythinksofmeasafriend,ahhhhshouldieventellher...' As he was just in his own world trying to figure out whether or not to tell her, Mina looked back at him, saw that he was just spacing out and also mumbling under his breath, so she went up to him and just gently poke at his forehead.

"Earth to Midori? Are you there?" Sure enough he was able to not only stop mumbling, but he was able to notice where he was and got startled which made her laugh.

"Sorry for scaring you." She said to him as she was trying to hold in her laugh.

"N-no it's fine." Just then she went back to her spot and patted on the floor for him to sit. He then went up to her and sat down. Midoriya then just looked up in the sky and could see that it was just shining so bright, brighter than before.

"Looks peaceful tonight, huh Midori." She asked.

"Y-yeah." For a while they were just sitting there quietly, but inside his mind he was trying to come up with many outcomes about how to tell her.

'This is it, a good place to tell her.' Even though he really wanted to tell her, he just remained silent for that entire time.

'Come on, just tell her!! Tell her, you idiot!' He took a deep breath and as he was about to open his mouth, she spoke.

"I like you." He just looked at her all surprised, but she was still looking at the sky with her cheeks going a bit red. As far as he knew, he didn't think that he would see her like that let alone hear her say that.

"W-w..." He was just a stuttering mess at that point.

"I like you, Midori." She said it again. "For a while actually, ever since you hugged me and when I saw you being like a hero when those things came into the village."

"A h-hero..." She nods at him.

"For a long time, I wanted to tell you how I felt but at the same time I don't know if you like me that way. I mean I get it if you want to remain friends, but I just wanted to say that since you were... you know." He knew what she meant. She then looked at him.

"And I didn't want to miss the opportunity. One day you may no longer be and I don't want to wonder what would've happened if I told you about my feelings... so I'm telling you right now, I like you Midoriya, and I want us to be a thing." She was finally done and just waited for him to talk. No one talked, it was just quiet between the both of them.

'Oh crap! I scared him, didn't I?!" She thought.

'Of course you did! You poured your heart out and you scared him!'

She then felt even more embarrassed and even wanted to cry to know that maybe Midoriya didn't like her that way.

'Just leave.'

She then slowly gets up and starts walking away leaving Midoriya just sitting there all confused.

"Mina?" He finally said as he stood up.

"Forget what I said." She said as she took off, however, she only took a few steps until she felt him grabbing onto her arm. She then looked back and could see him standing there. She was about to say something to him, but then he went closer to her and kissed her on the lips. It was just only a quick kiss, but it was sweet to her. As he moved away from her, he could see her all blushing and seeing a couple of tears coming down.

"Mina, are you okay?" For the first time, she didn't know what else to say. She didn't really think that he would do something like that and yet he did it and just stood there.

"I-I like you too." He said to her. Even though she was blushing and on the verge of crying, she was smiling at him.

"You do?" She asked. He simply nods while smiling at her too. She then went up to him and kissed him on the cheek which threw him off so bad and just turned into a tomato.

"You good there Midori?" She said as she was trying not to laugh.

"Y-yeah I'm good." He said as he was able to calm down a bit. Mina then gently grabs his hand, pulls him back to their little spot, and they just sit down together. They just stayed there for a moment before Mina spoke.

"I am so glad that I told you." Midoriya smiles at her as he goes a bit closer to her. At that moment, they just sat there together, looking at the night sky, and just feeling good that they had finally confessed to one another. 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

16.9K 391 10
~๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†~ โ† โ”โ”โ”โ”แƒฆโ—†แƒฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ†ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’๐’ˆ '๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“' ๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† โ† โ”โ”โ”โ”แƒฆโ—†แƒฆโ”โ”โ”โ”โ†ž Izuku Midoriy...
154K 4.7K 41
โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
15.1K 215 18
Izuku Midoriya got into the hero course UA despite having no quirk, however life at UA was not pleasent as everyone from the students to even the pri...
1.2K 70 12
After a horrible experiment goes wrong, it's up to the students of UA to try and stop the spread of the virus and find a near impossible cure. Some...