A Different Kind

By CaritaCrafford

Alexandra or Alex for short leaves Mystic Falls to live with her Uncle Charlie Swan, the half brother of her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 35

2.8K 64 4
By CaritaCrafford

" Carlisle , did you know ?", Alexandra asked anxiously as she paced the bedroom floor on their last night at Hogwarts .

" Know what ?", he asked her softly ,but curiously .

" That Edward has a Döppelganger ?".

Carlisle frowned at that. He clearly didn't know that . It showed as light as day on his face .

" Never mind ," Alexandra grumbled ,waving a hand dismissively.

" No , Alexandra , not never mind . Tell me , please?".

He walked closer to her, taking her hands in his .

She sighed then nodded . She would have to tell him about the boy named Cedric Diggory ,the other​ Hogwarts Champion who resembled Edward Cullen in everyway except for the eyes and the voice .

" There's a boy in this school . I saw him yesterday . Harry spoke with him . He's Edward's double . Even with the same paleness because you know many Brits are pale . Anyway , he had Edward's face and hair , except he sounded human and his eyes are green . I found myself becoming angry at first ,but then I ... I realised that he isn't Edward. I would've attacked him, Carlisle . I don't know what came over me  ".

Carlisle let go of her hands, dragging a hand through his hair . " It seems you hold a great hatred for Edward and seeing his Döppelganger triggered it . At least we'll be gone tomorrow and you won't get angry at an innocent boy anymore . "

She frowned at him , but didn't comment . He was probably disappointed in her for still being angry at Edward  because Edward is his family .

She turned away so he wouldn't see her facial expression , her eyes falling on Grayson who was sound asleep .
              🍃🍃🍃🍃
Amun wasn't such a nice Vampire . He was a real grumpy Egyptian who held his precious Coven mate  Benjamin close .

Benjamin was nice and had the power of creating and ruling the elements of nature .

He was eager to help and seemed to be in awe of Grayson who'd slowed down a bit in the fast growing department.

Then  after they've convinced Amun and send him on his  way to Forks  they met up with  an eccentric Vampire who wasn't very good with people called Alistair before they took a plane back to Forks themselves .

She hated going back because she was told by Carlisle that she'd have to live at his house for the time being so people would get to witness Grayson.

" Baby steps ,Alex ," she cautioned herself as she sat on the backseat of Carlisle's car while they drove to the Cullens' house,her eyes on the trees flashing by outside .

She didn't want to go to that house . Edward was there and even if Carlisle wanted her to forgive the bronze haired arrogant prickly pear , she just couldn't . She just couldn't . It was impossible when every time something happens ,he is at the centre of it . Even if this time it wasn't him ,but the two half Vampire children who was the centre of all their problems. Which wasn't their fault because they didn't ask to be born . It was their parents' fault .

She wasn't at all surprised when they got to the house to see many Vampires occupying the place .

Renesmee came running to them with her mother right on her heels .

She called out to Grayson and before Alexandra could think it through she pulled Grayson behind her to keep the little Cullen girl from getting close to him .

" Alexandra ," Carlisle said warningly ,but she ignored him as the little girl paused a few steps away from them .

" I'm sorry , Renesmee , but it's best that you and he don't play together anymore ", she said to the girl who looked up at her with wary eyes ," It's for the best ".

" Is it because of my Daddy saying it's Gray's fault because we were catching snowflakes ?".

Alexandra hated lying, especially to children ,even if that was a little hypocritical of her because she hadn't told Grayson that Carlisle is his Dad, so she nodded .

" Alex , please don't ", Bella begged ," It isn't her fault that Edward treated you and Grayson the way he did . Have a heart . Their kids and kids likes playing together ."

" I know ,but still, it's for the best so that Edward can't accuse my child again . "

With that she turned around to pick up Grayson only to find that Carlisle had already . A sad look was upon his face .

" It's okay . I'll carry him . You go on ahead ".

She didn't protest at his calm voice . He'd keep him from playing with Renesmee . She was sure of that . Even if he didn't like it .

" Fine ," she grumbled and started walking towards the house , pausing at the stairs to the front porch to make sure he kept Grayson from Renesmee .

He did . He was walking right behind her with Bella following him ,her hand holding Renesmee's.
              🍃🍃🍃🍃
She hated staying at the Cullens' house.

The visiting Vampires kept eyeing her because of her being two types of Vampires​ .

How they knew that bit of information was a mystery , though she could only guess .

She's been there for two days already and she'd kept her child close to her most of the time which irked Carlisle a little as well as Bella who had an obsession to let Renesmee play with him .

The other Vampires couldn't understand why she protected and coddled her child like that .

Senna , an Amazon Vampire , asked Bella this and Bella had no choice but to tell her about everything that had gone on since both cousins were pregnant . The others heard this story ,of course and still didn't understand why Alexandra kept a careful eye on her child .

Edward hadn't apologized to her and she haven't spoken to him either .  Whenever he was near she grew a little tense , but he didn't bother her.  He didn't even spare her a glance .

Grayson slept in Carlisle's room where Alexandra watched over him throughout the night every night.

Emmett came to see her in one of these nights to tell her that he now had a full functional body now and he was still a Vampire. It was just the human body functions that were there now that changed things....changed him a little .

He seemed to  like it . His wife didn't , but there was nothing anyone can do to change things back to the way they were.

Not even Alexandra who'd have loved to help him . Even if he didn't want it .

On the third night she sat staring out of the windows ,her eyes scanning the night sky when Edward finally came to speak to her .

" Carlisle said that you saw my Döppelganger ", was the first words that came out of his mouth ," I just wanted to know if it is true ".

She didn't look at him . She hated his face . Or well hate was a strong word and dislike was a better one .

" His name is Cedric Diggory ," she said ," He's seventeen years old . "

" So, you think I'm like you ?. I mean, a Döppelganger ."

She shrugged . " I don't know if you're like a Petrova Döppelganger . And if you are . I wonder who your ancestor was . I mean, the one that started your line of Döppelgangers. "

" If I am a Döppelganger . Then what does it mean?".

" It means if you were human your blood would've held certain magical properties that could've been used in rituals or anything to do with magic . Your blood would've been very valuable to Witches and Warlocks . You would've been in danger . Be glad you aren't now.... because you have no blood ".

" But you do ", he remarked as he came to stand beside her .

" Yes , but I'm not human . Only human Döppelgangers are at risk with Witches around. But I think that Vampire Döppelgangers' blood probably has certain magical properties still. It hasn't been tested yet . So if you are a Döppelganger and you had blood ,then it could've been tested  ".

" Or he.... I could just be a normal Döppelganger .Like the Google pages says ," Edward offered , thinking of something else . Something she hadn't thought of .

" Oh then you better not go see him with how Google horribly portrays those . Omens of Death and whatnot . It's not something I'd imagine you want ".

She still didn't look at him ,but could practically hear him stiffen .

" They're only old wives tales ", he grumbled .

She frowned." Even old wives tales has some merit . Like the one about girls sitting on tables. Have you heard it before ?. My Uncle John used to say that he'd learned it from an old woman in South Africa . It goes like this : Girls sitting on tables won't get husbands . I wonder who thought that one out ."

He didn't comment on it and she didn't speak again .

There was a feeling of waiting in the air . For what she waited ,she didn't know or want to know .

Then that feeling passed and Edward walked out of the room with no Goodbye whatsoever and she didn't really mind because she haven't forgotten the slap on her face .

Wife beater.  That's​ what he'd probably be if he were still human . Woman abuser .

Oh how she despised him .
             🍃🍃🍃🍃
Sorry if it's short . I had a hard time writing this chapter . I had a bit of writer's block . Well, not too severe . I got this done only a few days after the last chapter ,yeah .🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4K 32
Elena and Zoe Gilbert are doppelgänger twins, sharing the same features, but not personality Zoe has more of the rebel type, but doesn't mean she car...
6 1 1
A tragic head-on collision during a storm occurs on Wickery Bridge in Mystic Falls, Virginia. Leaving a set of fraternal twins without their parents...
2.1K 64 7
Set after Breaking Dawn and during The Vampire Diaries season 7, although I've played around with the timeline a little. What if Bella's name had nev...
1.8M 44.3K 23
Eleanor Mae Swan - informally known as Ellie by her friends - has always been the "ugly" twin compared to her sister Bella. Bella didn't have to try...