Y O U R H O T L I N E

By paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... More

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼choke me smp✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼pinky✼
✼im sure you are✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
✼mario kart✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼drama✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
❁brat & sir❁
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

✼oh brother✼

4.9K 108 224
By paulmccarpney

(a/n: sapnap is on his jim halpert arc. ngl last chapter i cried while writing it, probs because I'm on my bloody mary. also cause i haven't done an authors note in a while what do you guys think so far! tbh im still mad at clay but this is wattpad lmao)

Clay woke up in the same bed as Sylvia after they made up the night before. She didn't make him sleep on the couch. He cuddled into her, wrapping around her like a bear. He didn't want to lose her again. She was the best thing that happened to him.

As for Nick, he got the news pretty quickly. He had some resentment for Clay but still was... crushing on Sylvia. He couldn't help it. The way she had kissed him and made him feel special. He felt like it wasn't fair. He thought he treated her much better. But then again, Nick didn't know the whole situation.

Sylvia and Clay got up and dressed early that morning. They were one of the first people downstairs, then they remembered it was a chill day. All of the kids and Nick were downstairs with them.

"Can I get my nose pierced, pretty please!" Nick begged Sylvia.

She shrugged and looked at her boyfriend. Clay shrugged back.

"Is that a yes?"

"It's an 'I don't care what you do just have fun.'" Sylvia laughed.

Nick pumped his fists in the air, "LET'S GO!"

"We should find a place first." Sylvia opened her phone, "Here, how about we get your ear DOUBLE pierced but at home depot because your lobes are too tough for the Claire's machine."

"I am not LOLA SKUMPY," Nick glared.

"Fine, fine, then let's go here," She showed him a place on her phone.

Nick raised his eyebrows, "Yeah!"

Clay looked over Sylvia's shoulder and hugged her from behind. Tommy and Opal were messing around with a wooden spoon, and it flung at Tubbo.

"AH- I'VE JUST BEEN SHOT!"

The pair leaned over him where he was on the floor.

Opal chuckled, "It literally barely hit you. Can you get up?"

Tubbo dramatically stood up. Sylvia looked through the website of the place, they did tattoos as well.

"Oh my god, they do tats!" Sylvia confessed, "I've been wanting one! Maybe I'll ask for one while we are there."

Clay quirked a brow, "You sure, Syl?"

She nodded her head at him.

__

They were at the place, and Nick was deciding where he wanted the piercing. He was going back and forth between a nostril or a side labret piercing. Sylvia said that the nostril one looked really good on him, while Clay said he liked the lip ring. He took her word, though. They paid beforehand, and Nick sat down in the chair.

The staff member-- Steve-- was an older guy, around 30 or something. He sanitized everything and then started. Nick needed someone to hold his hand, so Sylvia sat next to him to help. Steve poked the needle through Nick's nose, and he squeezed Sylvia's hand lightly.

"Ah, fuck..." He winced.

The piercer quickly maneuvered the piercing around the needle and pulled it through. He screwed the ball on end, and it was done. Nick raised their hands in the air and cheered.

"You are a bitch!" Tommy joked.

"Yeah?"

"That's right!"

Nick laughed, "I'd like to see you try Tomantha."

"Nick, it looks really good. Like it fits your face very nice." Sylvia complimented.

She got up from sitting next to him and hugged Clay's side. The other kids agreed. Clay rubbed Sylvia's back and then got an idea.

"How much of a bother would it be if I got a piercing too?"

"Not at all, just extra money," Steve said.

Clay rubbed his hands together, "Bet. I'll get the lip ring."

Steve nodded and grabbed what he needed to do it. Clay and Nick switched spots. Nick stood next to Sylvia, but she moved to sit with the blonde. She wrapped an arm around his.

"Alright, this will hurt just a bit." The piercer joked.

Clay nodded, and the guy grabbed his lip. He poked the needle through, but Clay didn't even flinch. Sylvia raised her eyebrows at how good he did.

"Woah, that was ho-" She stopped from almost exposing herself.

Clay smirked, "Does it look good?"

"Amazing, you look very handsome."

Nick rolled his eyes and walked over to the others to get his mind off of them. Clay and Sylvia got up to pay.

"Hey, so where is the tattoo place? It said on here it was a part of this store."

Steve pressed a few buttons then looked up to her, "It right next door. We used to have a door connecting us. I'll have to fix whatever it said on google."

She nodded, and Clay took his card out to pay for the piercing. He kept licking the inside of his lip.

"Thank you, sir. Come again!"

Clay closed his wallet, "Of course, thank you!"

"Alright, have a nice day!" Sylvia beamed.

The group left the store, and Sylvia headed to the one next door.

"Can we get ice cream! Or something? I'm hungry!" Tubbo complained.

Sylvia hummed, "Sure! There's a sandwich place right there. That'll give me time to pick out a tattoo."

"You should get a Minecraft penis," Tommy joked while Opal slapped the back of his head.

(a/n: like the statutes they always make PLEASSHHSSH)

Ranboo added, "Or even better, Clay's Minecraft skin."

"No, no, maybe something with actual meaning. I was thinking of something from Bo Burnham special. I really like it, and I kinned a lot of it."

"OOOOO, tell us your kinnies!" Opal walked backward to look at Sylvia.

"Yeah, drop the kin list, bestie." Nick poked her back.

She shrugged, "I haven't made one."

"I kin Jim Halpert." Nick puffed up his chest.

Clay joked, "Oh really? I see you more as Toby. I am more of a Jim."

"Well, if Clay kins Jim Halpert, then I kin Dwight. Aw, but TOBY! No, no, no, I'm Toby, Nick is Jim, and Clay is... Dwight." Sylvia manages to say without breaking down laughing.

"I KIN MICHEAL SCOTT! I HATE YOU!" Tommy yelled.

She glared at him, "I am not buying you a sandwich, Tommy."

"I take it back. I will be Pam!"

"Then you are in love with Nick?"

"I KIN YOUR MOMMA!"

"Tommy, don't talk about my beautiful mother in that way!" Opal scolded him.

Clay questioned, "Milf?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sylvia slapped his chest.

Nick agreed, "It's a valid argument. Let us see your mom."

Everyone but the Fox's started chanting mom reveal.

"I hate it here."

She showed them a few photos of when her mom was younger in the '80s.

"Holy sh- How old was she when she had you guys?" Clay was amazed.

Sylvia answered, "Mom was... in her thirties when she had me. Mom is 53 now, so she was 33. Oh my god, she was 36 when she had Opal. She got married late."

"Yeah, she was a model, though." Opal peered over at her phone.

"I get it now," Clay giggled, "Your genes are great, even your brother."

Tubbo whined again, "I'M STARVING!"

Ranboo followed suit, "ME TOO!"

"Hush up. We are in line. What do you want?"

They all chose a sandwich and ordered. Sylvia sat between Nick and Clay again. She scrolled through her Pinterest for tattoos. She was starting to regret wanting one. It was so hard to choose.

"I need more time so I don't make such an impulsive decision." She told them.

Clay nodded, "That's okay."

"You sure you don't want a Minecraft penis statue?" Nick giggled.

"Oh, you are so right!" Sylvia played along.

She started to eat her sandwich after everyone else started too. Sylvia got a text from her brother then. She almost spat out her food from the surprise. She fanned her face while she swallowed.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Chris texted me! Opal, Opal!" Sylvia freaked out.

"Who is Chris?" Nick asked.

She turned to look at him, "He's my brother. I haven't heard from him in forever."

She clicked on the message and read it aloud to everyone.

PissyChrisy
Hey Sylvia, sorry it's been forever. I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to inform you I'm getting married! If you could join us, it will be on June 15th. Love you <3

Sylvia was about to cry tears of joy with Opal. They squealed, getting the other hyped up as well.

"Oh my god, how do I respond?"

"Just tell him congratulations," Clay said simply.

Tubbo interjected, "Can tell him you're proud!"

"Alright, alright, alright." Sylvia smiled.

Sylvia
Congrats! I'll be there!
I'm so excited for the wedding! Proud of you!

PissyChrisy
Thanks :)

Sylvia
No problem, glad to hear from you!

PissyChrisy
Haha yeah sorry about that.
Rita and I have been busy recently...

Sylvia
It's no problem, I understand you have school and she has a job! So where is the wedding?

PissyChrisy
It's in Italy! Her family lives there remember?

Sylvia
Oh right! Sounds fun! I'm in england right now! :D

PissyChrisy
:O

Sylvia
Right???
Who'd think your broke sister managed to fly across seas?

PissyChrisy
Not me!
lmao

Sylvia
How is Fish!?

PissyChrisy
AHHHHH
He is so cute!
We got two new pets, a ferret and a hedgehog. We named the ferret Fez, and the hedgehog Pork.

Sylvia
PLZHAHAHAHA 👹PORK👹

PissyChrisy

Sylvia
Pork looks like he had a rough dayAGAHAGHAG

PissyChrisy
Taxes grrr

Sylvia
I NEED TO MEET PORN RN
I MEANT PORK

PissyChrisy
ENOUGHAHAHAH

Sylvia
ISTG

PissyChrisy
How is jorge and jam

Sylvia
They are besties 🙄

PissyChrisy
IS- IS HE DEAD?

Sylvia
No just deep sleep ☺️🙏🏻

PissyChrisy
awwwww
Hey I got to go, but it was nice talking! Miss you! Come visit if you can :P

Sylvia
Oh alright! See you later!

PissyChrisy
Bye :)

||||❧AUTHORS NOTE☙||||

I JUST SAW A VIDEO ON TIKTOK WHERE IT WAS LIKE "THIS SONG IS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOUR LAST VIDEO SAD" AND THE VIDEO WAS A GUY TAKING A CRAB OUT OF THE SAND BY HIS ARMS BUT THEY FELL OFF AND I READ A COMMENT SAYING "DISARMED" I LITERALY ALMOST PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 13.5K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...
204K 4.9K 33
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...
400K 7.5K 12
dream x reader!! he'd do anything for her no smut btw:) medals: #29 in dreamxreader #24 in dreamwastakenxreader #16 in dream #13 in xreader #9 in min...
37.4K 1.1K 30
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...