๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐…โ”†๐“๐’๐–๐“

By c4rat_pink

โ ๐Ž๐‡, ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐”๐‹๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐„๐๐‚๐„. ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐€๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐…
๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข๐Ÿ
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข๐Ÿ
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹!
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข ๐Ÿ”
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข ๐Ÿ•
๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹! ๐Ÿ

๐‘๐”๐‹๐„โ‡ข ๐Ÿ’

6.6K 357 41
By c4rat_pink

Y/n POV

My eyebrows furrowed looking at the ink on my hand. " People these days needs to clean their hands" I said and looked at the ink.

" Something is off about this ink.." I mumbled and hurriedly made my way towards the laboratory.

I took a peek and gladly no one is here. I grabbed a small reagent bottle and putted the ink there.

I quickly washed my hands and surprisingly it got off. I got out of the laboratory and straight back to the office.

I got in and no one is around again. I walked to my seat and relaxed myself.

3rd person POV

Suddenly the ink inside the bottle started to move while y/n sat on his chair doing some paper works.

Y/n began to feel uneasy by the surrounding that's drowning him in making him lose his grip on the pen he's holding.

( Will contain y/n's past. )

Suddenly his old home flashes in his eyes.
" Father? mother?" Y/n asked in his younger version reaching out for his parents figure in front of him.

" Run y/n run to your grandmother's land and don't look back!" His father pushed him away.
" No!" Y/n tried to run back but his parents are already dead in front of him.

And he saw the one's responsible for killing his parents. The hunter aimed his arrow at him but, y/n felt an adrenaline rush through his veins and attacked the hunter hence killing him.

" No. I didn't do that " Y/n looked at his hands washed with blood. " He killed my parents he's responsible for that" Y/n eyes begun to tear up.

Suddenly fire broke out burning their house. Y/n immediately ran outside of their house. " Father? Mother" Y/n asked while watching the dead bodies being engulfed by the fire.

Y/n's feet dragged him away from the horrible scene. As he endured the pain of the scars on his body after battling the hunter.

Until he met a dead end a black void of nothingness.

" Boo!"

A voice exclaimed startling him. Y/n begun to ran but he didn't know if he's going to reach the end all he can see is black.

" Why should you run? Is it possible that you don't know who I am? "

The voice spoke once again. " I don't know!" Y/n said.

" Precisely. And you should know that everyone runs from Y/n Sarvochch Raaja "

Y/n's own self showed in front of him smirking in full glory like a predator who found his prey.

" And I am everything you wanted to be"

The other y/n said and turned himself into a tiger.

Y/n's eyes widen seeing the tiger in front of him growling at him.

" You don't need anyone. You can do whatever you want and all you have to do this is get rid of everyone who stands in your way!"

The tiger said and the ground where y/n is standing begun to fill with ink. " No! Help!" Y/n tried to swim but the ink is holding him back.

" Please anyone..." Y/n's vision begun to blur and he lost his consciousness.

Y/n POV

My eyes shot up open and i stood up from the chair I'm sitting on as i catch my breath.

I looked at my hands and it's clean, i sighed in relief as i carefully sat down. " I need to sleep" I stood up and grabbed the bottle and putted in on my pocket.

I got out of the office and straight to the dorms.
" Y/n you ok?" Ruggie greeted me at the lounge of our dorm.

" I'm fine. I just need to rest that's all" I said and he nod. I walked back to my room and flumped on the bed. Taking the bottle off my pockets and putting it on the drawer beside my bed.

" i need to rest" I mumbled and drifted to dreamland.

3rd person POV

" Leona here's your food" Ruggie putted the food in front of leona who's napping at his room. " Thanks" Leona yawned and grabbed the food.

" Something's weird when i talked to y/n earlier" Ruggie said. " Him? Seems fake" Leona said.

" Really?" Ruggie asked. " Don't mind that alley cat he can take care of himself because of that pride of his" Leona said. ' Do you really have a room to talk about that?' Ruggie thought.

Time skip~

There was a knock on y/n's room. Y/n groaned in annoyance and stood up making his way to the door. He opened it and it revealed.

" Y/n san your presence is requested in the scarabia dorm" Riddle appeared. " At this time?" Y/n yawned scratching his cheek. .

" Yes" Riddle said looking at y/n's messy appearance but he can't deny that he still looks good. " I'll be there thanks " Y/n said and closed the door.

Y/n stretched his arms and fixed himself.

Time skip

" Headmaster Crowley " Y/n entered one of the scarabia dorm's room. " Hello y/n glad you came" Crowley smiled.

" What are we going to do?" Y/n sat next to vil. " Urgent meeting " Vil said while looking at his reflection at his hand mirror.

" You're late alley cat you always want to have a grand entrance " Leona smirked at the other seat.

" Well isn't terrifying that sleeping beauty is not taking his beauty sleep" Y/n smirked back making leona frown.

" Ok that's enough " Azul sighed. " Fine" Y/n sighed and leaned back at the chair. " Where is malleus?" Riddle asked.

" Forgot to tell him again?" Y/n raised a brow and nobody spoke. " I'll go get him" Y/n stood up and exited the room.

" Malleus isn't that terrifying to approach geez these people " Y/n groaned suddenly the magic carpet flew passed him.

" Carpet?" Y/n asked and ran after it. The carpet keeps flying and flying around until they reached a big cave far from the dormitory.

" Where are we carpet?" Y/n asked. " It's a tiger " Y/n mumbled looking at the cave who's mouth is an entrance.

Suddenly the ground began to shake that startled y/n. The eyes and the mouth of the tiger glowed.

"Who disturbs my slumber?"

The cave asked. " Um.. Me?" Y/n asked.

" Before entering know this. Only one may enter here. One who lies far within. The diamond in the rough."

The cave said and the magic carpet pointed at the entrance. " Me going in there?" Y/n asked the carpet and it nod in response.

"Proceed. Touch nothing but the Lamp!"

The cave once again said. Y/n gulped and got in the cave. As he ventured down he was greeted by treasures.

Until he reached the certain place where the lamp is resting. " Ok so don't touch anything but the lamp" Y/n told himself and carefully walked towards the altar of the lamp.

Y/n reached the altar and slowly he grabbed the lamp and took it out of it's place. Y/n sighed in relief and quickly but carefully made his way out of the cave.

" I got the lamp so what now?" Y/n showed the lamp to the cave.

" It is yours to keep but, keep in mind
the consequences that will come "

" You truly are a diamond in the rough "

The cave said and vanished to the ground.
" Is this lamp used for drinking?" Y/n asked examining the lamp.

" Dirty though " Y/n began to dust the lamp rubbing it on purpose. The lamp begun to shake which startled y/n and the magic carpet.

A blue smoke appeared and a silhouette of something begun to formed.

" AHHHHHHHH!" The silhouette yelled making y/n uneasy and a genie appeared. " Boy! Ten thousand years will give you a stiff neck!" Genie said massaging his neck.

" Whoa! Does it feels good to be outta there!" Genie smiled. " Nice to meet you ladies and gentlemen. What's your name handsome lad?" Genie uses his tail as a mic and stick it on y/n's face.

" Y/n " Y/n answered uneasy. " Hello Y/n welcome to the show" A neon sign lights up with y/n's name on it.

" Do you smoke? Mind if i do?" Genie asked.
" Just kidding!" Genie laughed. " Hey rug man haven't seen you in a few millennia! Slap me some tassel " Genie and magic carpet high five each other.

" But i gotta say you're a lot smaller than my last master either that or I'm getting bigger, look at me from this side, do i look different to you?" Genie asked facing sideways while his hands are on his hips.

" You have a toned body " Y/n said. " Thanks for the compliment y/n. You too! You must've been getting some ladies with that body" Genie lifted y/n's uniform revealing his toned stomach.

Y/n tugged his uniform down. " Stop that it's annoying" Y/n glared. " Woah calm down master tiger" Genie said.

" Wait master? Me?" Y/n pointed at himself.
" Yes you are!" Genie snapped his fingers and y/n suddenly have a trophy with his name on it.

Suddenly it disappeared. " I am genie of the lamp! Right here direct from the lamp, right here for your enjoyment wish fulfillment thank you!" Genie bowed.

In the meeting

" Malleus san " Vil stated while malleus took a seat beside him. " Where is y/n?" Azul asked.
" Y/n?" Malleus asked. " he said he's going to get you" Azul added.

" Maybe the alley cat ditched us" Leona yawned.

Back to Y/n

" Wishes?" Y/n asked. " Three wishes to be exact and ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes and that's it three " Genie said and transformed into 3 genie caballeros.

" Uno, dos, tres" They said and transformed back to normal. " No substitutions, exchanges or refunds " Genie said in a Groucho Marx form.

" So you'll grant me 3 wishes that i want?" Y/n asked. " Almost but, there's a few provisos, a couple of quid pro quos" Genie said.

" Like what?" Y/n asked. " Rule one: i can't kill anybody " Genie sliced his head off.

" Rule two: i can't make anybody fall in love with anyone else " Genie said sending y/n a butterfly kiss which y/n looked at confusion.

" Rule three: i can't bring people back the dead" Genie said and transformed into a mummy that made it's way to y/n.

" It's not a pretty picture and i don't like doing it!" And he transformed back to normal.
" Other than that, you got it!" Genie gave him a thumbs up.

" So master what will be your 1st wish? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
98.7K 3.4K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...