𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄⇢𝟐

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Life isn't easy here in NRC especially if you're dealing with idiots specially the headmaster himself.

" Because I'm so kind I'll allow this proposal of yours" He smiled. I came up with a proposal to promote our school more like getting them popular on the magicam and more.

" Thank you headmaster Crowley I'll be going now" I bowed and excited his room. I walked through the halls and everyone's eyes seems to be on me for some reason.

" It's the chief!" One of them exclaimed. " I'm kinda confused that the one who promotes our school is y/n san not the head master. " Random boy 1 said.

" Yea if it weren't for Y/n san our school will be more behind royal sword academy" Random boy 2 said.

Ugh that pampered school where the fuckers came. " Are you all done with your gossips? " I stopped walking. Making all of them flinch.

" Sorry chief we'll be going now!" They bowed and hurriedly ran away. " Ugh it's hard to promote our school if the students here are hard to deal with specially.." I looked at the window on my right and saw rook hunt stalking me.

" What the actual fuck?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him. " Greetings roi tigre fancy seeing you here!" He waved. I walked closer to him and opened the window.

" Aren't you supposed to be in class by now?" I asked. " Oh my, i totally forgot! adieu roi tigre!" Rook hunt jump off.

" That's not surprising " I closed the window and made my way to alchemy class. I knocked at the door and it opened revealing divus crewel.

" My puppy you're late" He said. " Apologies master crewel. I talked to the headmaster about things " I said.

" Is that so.. Then hurry in " Master crewel made a path for me and i walked in sitting beside vil.

" What happened with the talk with headmaster?" Vil asked curiously. " Stuffs about school " I said putting the book I'm carrying to the table.

" Ok let's continue our class listen carefully puppies because if you don't I'll punish you " Master crewel said.

I opened my alchemy book and listened to his long discussion about potions and stuffs.

Moments later

Class ended finally. " Excuse me Y/n" Vil called me while i was standing up. I hummed in response.