𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄⇢𝟏

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Meanwhile in savanaclaw's dorm

" They're here!" The savanaclaw students panicked quickly straightening their posture when they saw a glimpse of an orange black hair and a pack of wolves walking towards them.

" GOOD MORNING SIR!" They yelled lining a straight line. The tiger walked at the center eyeing every student as he walks by.

" Why do i smell someone's using magic? " The tiger asked with a soft but terrifying voice.

Making all the students gulp. " It's too early in the morning for this. So i suggest that the one who's responsible doing this will step up and we'll call it a day" Y/n said but no one move an inch.

Making the tiger's eyes narrowed. " I really don't have time for this I have a meeting with head master Crowley after the morning inspection. Go check em boys " The tiger brushed his hair back. And the wolves proceeds to search to whoever used magic inside the premises.

Suddenly a certain someone appeared. "Oi what's with the ruckus?" Leona Kingscholar appeared. " Daily chores " Y/n crossed his arms.

Leona raised his eyebrow demanding a clear answer. " Sir we found him " One of the wolves said holding a boy.

" I think you know it's against the school's rules that using magic inside the premises without a teachers approval right?" The tiger leaned towards the boy's face.

" Are you making me repeat my words? " Y/n asked almost growling. " YES I KNOW SIR SORRY!" The boy panicked.

" Your punishment will be clean up duty, you're dismissed " The tiger turned around. " Now you know why. Better make a good example on your classmates dorm leader " Y/n said at Leona before moving on to the other dorms.

Pomefiore

" Line up and greet the chief!" Vil commanded making all of the pomefiore students stand in a straight line.

" GOOD MORNING SIR!" The pomefiore students greeted. Y/n inspected every students in the dorm. " No one violated the rules except.." Y/n stopped an arrow going towards him.

" May i ask why are you trying to shoot me with an arrow rook san? " Y/n asked and by the look of his face he's pissed.

" I'm sorry roi tigre i can't help it your beauty today is accablante☆! " Rook said. " Is that so?" The tiger smirked.

" Eh qu'elle?" Rook sweat dropped.  " I'm flattered, but using hunting tools inside the school without permission is another no so.. CONFISCATE EVERY HUNTING TOOLS ROOK HUNT HAS!" Y/n commanded.