𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄⇢ 𝟒

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

My eyebrows furrowed looking at the ink on my hand. " People these days needs to clean their hands" I said and looked at the ink.

" Something is off about this ink.." I mumbled and hurriedly made my way towards the laboratory.

I took a peek and gladly no one is here. I grabbed a small reagent bottle and putted the ink there.

I quickly washed my hands and surprisingly it got off. I got out of the laboratory and straight back to the office.

I got in and no one is around again. I walked to my seat and relaxed myself.

3rd person POV

Suddenly the ink inside the bottle started to move while y/n sat on his chair doing some paper works.

Y/n began to feel uneasy by the surrounding that's drowning him in making him lose his grip on the pen he's holding.

( Will contain y/n's past. )

Suddenly his old home flashes in his eyes.
" Father? mother?" Y/n asked in his younger version reaching out for his parents figure in front of him.

" Run y/n run to your grandmother's land and don't look back!" His father pushed him away.
" No!" Y/n tried to run back but his parents are already dead in front of him.

And he saw the one's responsible for killing his parents. The hunter aimed his arrow at him but, y/n felt an adrenaline rush through his veins and attacked the hunter hence killing him.

" No. I didn't do that " Y/n looked at his hands washed with blood. " He killed my parents he's responsible for that" Y/n eyes begun to tear up.

Suddenly fire broke out burning their house. Y/n immediately ran outside of their house. " Father? Mother" Y/n asked while watching the dead bodies being engulfed by the fire.

Y/n's feet dragged him away from the horrible scene. As he endured the pain of the scars on his body after battling the hunter.

Until he met a dead end a black void of nothingness.

" Boo!"

A voice exclaimed startling him. Y/n begun to ran but he didn't know if he's going to reach the end all he can see is black.

" Why should you run? Is it possible that you don't know who I am? "

The voice spoke once again. " I don't know!" Y/n said.