HIWAGA | tk | ✓

By rhodori

- in which jungkook abducts the mysterious omega prince of baekje, but things does not go as planned. top!jun... More

Prologue
1. the truth
2. dare scream?
3. finally free
4. you're mean
5. lots to unravel
6. save him
7. change of plans
8. what now?
9. cuddles n smiles
10. a bad start
11. colorless
12. job hunt?
13. not so shy
14. challenge
15. wont forget
16. home
18. blooming
19. first kiss
20. obstacles
21. take it slow
22. the newcomers
23. confessions
24. naive?
25. his first
26. a duel
27. drift apart
28. lost love
29. to nothing
30. abyss
31. crimson red
32. prisoners
33. good greed
34. to love
35. new dreams
36. solutions
37. the revival
38. surprises
39. an eternity
40. mates
41. weak for u
42. reunited
43. happy months
44. reward
45. parenthood
Epilogue

17. young love

14.7K 1.2K 352
By rhodori

this morning, taehyung found himself outside jimins house, with the beta looming over his head with a pair of scissors and a comb, his tongue poking out in concentration as little strands of rose hair fell on the omegas lap.

it all started with a question-

"jiminie, you think i'm court-able?" taehyung asked from were he was wandering around jimins home.

"what do you mean?" jimin cocked his head at the omega.

"like--- would anyone want to court me?" the omega fidgeted.

jimins face went from confusion to realization at that.

"why wouldn't anyone want to? you're so cute" jimin deadpaned.

"thats why i asked. i'm just cute. like look at you--- you're beautiful, fit and skilled-- even seokjin hyung too-- 'nd i'm just--" the omega started rambling all his insecurities.

"whoa whoa tae, where is this all coming from" jimin looked concerned, as he made taehyung sit on the floor near him.

"i dont know-" taehyung sighed.

"i never-- felt pretty? i wonder if i'll be lonely forever" the omega sulked.

"oh taehyungie, what are you saying?! you're beautiful. hell even i myself have seen alphas take a double look whenever you pass by" jimin stated as a matter of fact.

"no they dont! you're just saying that" taehyung pushed at jimin.

"why would i lie to you? damn, we really need to get your confidence up." the beta crossed his hands, his expression serious.

the beta assessed taehyung from head to toe and asked- "you want a haircut?"

truthfully taehyung hair was too long for his own liking now- it almost reaching till his shoulders and he even had to put it in place with a clip he burrowed from seokjin.

by the time jimin was done with his handiwork, taehyungs shoulders felt sore from having been sitting frozen for so long.

"there, all done." jimin put the scissors down and quickly took a mirror and shoved it to taehyungs hand.

one look at the mirror and even taehyung was taken aback.

jimin necessarily didn't reduce the length much- it still strayed above his shoulders. but the strands was cut in the front in such a way to complement his face- it now nicely framing his features, making it more stand out.

"now you're cute and hot!" jimin clapped his hand and later was tackled by taehyung into a bear hug.

□□□

later taehyung went to the nursery to resume the practice which was stalled since the omega had too much in his mind the past days.

"dont run into the forest. be minful of others around." hwasa had said before she let taehyung for the run.

taehyung was practically vibrating with excitement, and just as he got the cue, he shifted into his white wolf.

he didn't stagger one bit- bolting through whatever space he could see, like an excited puppy.

whenever he see someone he recognizes, he would stop and run in circles just to show them his skills.

like when he saw jungkook, he jumped above the alpha who was carrying firewood to kitchen, nearly scaring him as the wolf stood proud for the alpha to see his progress.

then, when he had reached infront of namjoons home, he basically sprinted and jumped into air, showing off, making seokjin laugh out that squeaky way- all the while namjoon had a breakdown thinking taehyung accidentally stepped on one of his plants.

literally everyone passing by would stop, just to admire that white fluff ball running around, emitting happy cherry scents in the air.

by the time taehyung was done with his run, he was panting, sweaty and in an immediate need of a bath.

after thanking hwasa and promising her that he will make something for her in return for all the help, taehyung took his towels and a change of clothes before going to a nearby lake, ready for a long relaxing bath.

□□□

"i think minho likes taehyung" seokjin said to jimin, from where they were stacking up the firewoods.

"who told you that?" jungkook glowered while putting down another stack.

"gossips. you need to socialize for that" jimin rolled his eyes at the alpha.

"next batch of goods is coming tomorrow right? heard he will be looking for a courting gift" seokjin side-eyed the alpha.

"that fucker" jungkook stood there, glaring at the ground.

"you like him, dont you?" jimin had knowing look on his face, as he asked the alpha the question.

"of course he does. he even have this nicknames for him- 'berry' or 'cherry' something" seokjin smirked.

"so w-what? i can like whoever i want" jungkook said busying himself stacking the firewood, refusing to face his hyungs.

"did he just stutter?" jimin gaped.

"better confess before someone else steals him, baby alpha" seokjin teased.

why are his hyungs always teasing him?

jungkook grumbled something under his breath, before getting out of the kitchen to get another stack.

but when he got outside, the sight that greeted him was that of taehyung- his face blotched and tear stained, his clothes all wet and shivering, getting accompanied by a concerned namjoon.

"what the heck happened?" jungkook was by his side the next second, standing tall and glaring at namjoon, all the protective alpha instincts high.

namjoon was a bit taken back, but didn't comment on it as jungkook maneuvered a weeping taehyung to sit on the the chair.

"i l-lost it" thats all the omega said in between every hiccup and shiver.

jungkook cursed under his breath, taking his robe off and covered taehyung with it.

"lost what?" the alpha asked looking at namjoon, but he too looked helpless.

jungkook had then crouched down next to taehyung, taking the omegas hands on his own.

"hey hey cherry. tell me what happened?" jungkook said in a calm voice, releasing his scent hoping to relax the other.

"i went t-to the lake-- to bath--- after it was not there--- my p-pendant i lost it" another roll of tears ran past those rosy cheeks.

jungkook sighed.

"its just a pendant, cherry. i will get you another" the alpha reasoned.

"No-- you dont understand-- it has my mothers ring-- i-its all i have" the omega was full on blast crying.

hearing all the commotion, seokjin and jimin came outside, quickly huddling around taehyung and consoling the omega.

taehyung smelled so much of distress, jungkook grimaced at the turn of events.

"why is life always hard on you, cherry" jungkook thought.

□□□

the ring on the pendant, the only memory he has of his mother- taehyung was beating himself mentally for being careless enough to lose it.

he had a long shower, came on the shore and got fully dressed, when he felt the absence of the familiar weight on his neck.

he had went to a full blown panic mode- jumping right back in and searching for hours- but came back empty handed.

helpless, he had ran back to village where he saw namjoon, who had got so concerned at the distress scents.

presently, he sulked around the kitchen eventhough it was evening, just hunched on the chair; a plate of cookies in his front remains untouched, which seokjin had made hoping to cheer up the omega.

a distressed omega is never pleasant- even yoongi and hoseok who came to pickup jimin went all concerned, them now helping in the kitchen all the while keeping an eye on taehyung.

it was around dinner time, when jungkook showed up drenched head to toe just like taehyung was later that day.

"hey, cherry" the alpha had ran upto taehyungs form, panting and sweating.

"is this your pendant?" he had outstretched one, it dangling infront of taehyungs surprised face, the familiar ring at the end glistening in the light.

taehyung had lurched forward, grabbing the pendant and hugging it to his chest and finally feeling level-headed.

"h-how?" the omega had looked up wide eyed at jungkook.

"i searched a bit downstream and it was stuck on a rock." jungkook had said with a smile, his alpha finally relieved at the sweetness replacing the omegas distress scent.

"you're lucky it didn't float--uff" jungkook couldn't even finish before taehyung was already launching on him.

taehyung had his arms around the alphas neck, the pendant safe in his palm and he was so overwhelmed with happiness, he landed a kiss on the alphas cheeks.

yes, he kissed jungkooks cheeks.

"thankyou" taehyungs voice was muffled into the alphas neck.

it did took a second for taehyung to understand what he did in that euphoria- he mildly panicking inside as he peered up at the alpha.

meanwhile, jungkook had his eyes saucer wide, tip of his ears a bright shade of red, as he gaped at taehyung.

"you're welcome" jungkook voice came out dazed.

"young love" seokjin had whisper sighed as he leaned on namjoon, watching the couple- the hall then slowly getting filled with people coming to have dinner.

□□□

a/n: i decided to visit my grandparents for the weekend. grandma is making all these snacks, i'm sure i will end up looking like a pumpkin by monday ~(˘▾˘~)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 58.3K 55
Kim Seokjin an independent omega meets a dominant and demanding Alpha, Kim Taehyung. HR: #1Taejin #2 Jin #2 BTS #1 Toptaehyung #1 alphaxomega Starte...
896K 31.7K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
120K 4.7K 24
The Seoul District and the Gwacheon District had agreed on an arranged marriage between their two sons. Jeon Jungkook was a strong alpha that didn't...
53.7K 3.4K 33
[not edited- yet] ―When the Alpha who tried to grab the prey of the Vampire Origin figure- It ended up being stunned under the full moon. Hell, The w...