Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic

3.6K 162 83
By 123Joleen

"Where is he?!" I shouted as I walked back and forth in our room.

"I'm sure his mission is just running a little late,un." Deidara said trying to calm me down.

"Ugh!" I moaned in pain as I held my lower back.

"Maybe we should just leave for the leaf before you start getting worse."

"No! I'm not leaving without Hidan." I said as I took a few breaths. Deidara stood there nervously as I paced the room in pain. I was in the beginning of labor. My contractions were about eight minutes apart and I don't need to go to the hospital until they are about 3 minutes apart. But since the leaf is a good way aways I had to leave early.

"Maybe you aren't really in labor,un." he said making me glare at him. "No no maybe it's those hicks." He said.

" Braxton hicks?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Yeah those. You were having those a lot lately too,un."

"Yeah but these are different." I said since I wasn't in pain at the moment. "This make it so I can nearly talk through them. Damnit where the hell is Hidan?!" I shouted as another contraction started. I bent over the bed and gripped the sheets.

"I'll go get you some hot tea. That might help,un." he said and left the room. I took deep breaths as the pain started to subside.

Finally in labor I see.

"Go. Away." I said as I moved to sit on the bed.

Oh Avory, relax. Just breath. He said sounding like he actually cared.

"I've been breathing. If I wasn't I'd be dead." I snapped.

Hidan isn't far. A few miles away.

"I think I can hold out until then."

Did you tell him about the child yet?

"..."

I will take that as a no.

"I got too nervous. I'll just tell him when the baby gets here. Hopefully it will look like me."

Unlikely. You're genes and features are recessive to my God genes.

"Fantastic." I said with a sigh. "I'll cross that bridge when I get there." I heard the door open and saw Deidara with a cup of tea.

"Here,un. Kisame said this tea is a natural pain reliever." he said as he handed me the cup.

"Thanks." I said and took the cup. I held it in my hands and slowly started to drink it. The warmth as I drank felt so calming and nice.

"Maybe we should wait in the living room,un. That way we could just leave."

"Okay. That's my bag over there." I said pointing to the duffle bag in the corner of the room. Deidara nodded and quickly grabbed the bag, swinging it over his head.

"Let's go." he said and helped me to the living room. "Ow." he said as I tightly gripped his arm. "Another contraction?" He asked and I nodded as I tried to breath through it. They weren't really that bad,yet, but they were annoying enough I couldn't talk. After a minute or so it went away.

"Let's go." I said as we kept walking. Deidara helped me onto the couch and walked over to the entrance. He walked out then quickly came back in.

"He's here,un. Lets go." he said helping me up. I sighed and followed him out.

"What the he'll is going on?" Hidan asked as he got closer.

"Baby." I said as Deidara passed me to Hidan.

"What?! Now?!" Hidan said shocked. Deidara quickly made a clay bird and tossed it in the ground. It quickly poofed into a bigger one and he jumped on.

"Yeah now. Hurry up and get on,un." he said. Hidan looked at me a bit nervously as he helped me onto the bird. This was the only way we'd get there in a timely manner.

"Good luck." Kakuzu said as he walked into the base.

"Can we leave please?!" I asked as I felt another contraction and gripped Hidans arm rightly. As soon as I finished the sentence we took to the sky. I nuzzled my head into Hidans arm and started to breath through the pain.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Hidan looked down at Avory as she worked through the pain. How long was she like this? Hidan wondered as they flew to the Leaf

Deidara flew as fast as he could but it would still take about twenty minutes to get there.

Hidan tried to help Avory by rubbing her back but she just pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me." she said through clenched teeth.

"She doesn't like to be touched when she's having a contraction,un." Deidara said. "Or talked to. Pretty much leave her alone." he said. Hidan didn't like Deidara telling him how to care for his own girlfriend. It rubbed him the wrong way. Hidan clenched his fists just thinking about Deidara being there for Avory when he should have been.

Shortly the contraction was over and she took a few breaths.

"How much longer?" She asked Deidara.

"Fifteen minutes at most,un."

"Ugh." she said as she grabbed Hidans sleeve. Hidan looked over at her and put his hand on top of hers.

"It'll be fine." Hidan told her making her smile slightly.

"Thanks." she said sweetly. Hidan kissed her lips lightly and pulled away. He saw her eyes widened then her grip on his sleeve tightened. "Fuck!" She shouted as she buried her face in his arm. She fumbled around for his hand which he quickly gave to her.

Hidan hated seeing her in pain. To make things worse he couldn't help her at all.

*~*~*~*~*

It felt like forever but we finally got to the leaf hospital. Hidan helped off the bird and Deidara ran into the hospital. He ran out with a wheel chair.

"Here,un." he said passing it to Hidan. "I have a mission but good luck." He said and left. I would have thanked him but I was having another contraction. I clawed into Hidans arm as the pain hit me.

"Sit in this so we can get you inside." he said quietly. I nodded and sat down in the chair. We basically ran me into the hospital. "She's in fucking labor we need a damn doctor over here!" He yelled as we got to the sign in desk.

"You're the pregnant akatsuki right?" The lady at the desk asked looking down at me.

"Yeah she is. What's it fucking matter?!" Hidan asked annoyed.

"I'll page to Hokage."

"What? Why?" Hidan asked annoyed.

"She's one of the best medical ninja in the village. And she wanted to deliver the baby." she said and picked up the phone.

"Ahhhh! I can't do this anymore!" I shouted as the pain started to get worse.

"Get her to the maternity floor and they will get her a room." she said and Hidan quickly took me there.

"I feel the head!!!" I shouted.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" Hidan shouted in panic. I saw a familiar pink haired girl and roughly grabbed her sleeve.

"Sakura fucking help me!" I shouted in pain.

"Okay okay." She said and looked around. "This room is empty. Get her in there on the bed. I'll get my scrubs." she said and left.

"Ugh! I can't do this!" I yelled as Hidan got me in the bed.

"Okay." Sakura said closing the door behind her. "Legs up and open." she said. Luckily I was in a dress so that was easy. I felt her pull my panties off and gasp. "The baby is already crowning. You have to push." she said.

"I don't think I can." I said in distress. It was all happening so fast.

"You have to. The next contraction you have to bear down. Hidan, hold her leg." She told him and he listened. Hidan looked like he was is a daze. He wasn't saying anything. "Nurse!" Sakura shouted and a nurse quickly came. "Hold her other leg. She's crowning."

"Agh! Can I push?!" I shouted feeling like I had to push.

"Yeah. Push." she said and I did just that. It hurt so bad but revealing at the same time.

"Oh god! This is all your fault!" I shouted at Hidan as I pushed again.

"The shoulders are almost out! Next contraction should be all you need to push this baby out." Sakura said as grabbed a few things from the table next to her.

"I need to push!!" I yelled and I did before Sakura even answered. I felt a big release and it was silent. Then a cry. I panted and looked down at her holding the baby.

"It's a girl." she said with a smile. "Hidan do you want to cut the cord when it's ready?" She asked him and all he did was nod. "We do delayed cord clamping here so you can hold your baby for a few minutes." she said and handed me my baby.

I looked down at her. Even covered in blood and gross stuff she was beautiful. Her hair was black and her skin was white with similar symbols to mine. She opened her little eyes. They were blue.

"She has your eyes." Hidan said.

"Yeah." I said weakly and Hidan lightly touched her cheek with his finger. "She's so fucking adorable. But her hair..." Hidan said looking at me.

"Alright. Time to cut the cord." Sakura said handing Hidan the scissors. He took them and cut where Sakura told him to. "Great. Let's clean up the baby. Dad is welcome to go help." she said ,Hidan nodded and followed the nurse. "Now for the annoying part." Sakura said. "The placenta. You're going to have to push again."

"Ugh." I said. I was so exhausted but I pushed. It only took a minute and it was out.

"Alright. You're no longer pregnant. Do you want us to encapsulate your placenta?" She asked.

"What. Why?" I asked a bit disgusted.

"Well, it helps with milk production, recovery and helps with energy and mood after delivery."

"I guess yeah then." I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Here." I heard Hidan say as he walked over to me. He handed me my baby who was now wrapped in a blanket. "What the hell are we naming her?" He asked as I took her.

"I was thinking Nova." I said smiling down at her.

"Nova?" Hidan said. "That's a pretty cool name. Nova it is." he said as I felt a kiss on my head.

-----------------

A few hours later it was just Hidan,Nova and I in a room. I was nursing her in silence until Hidan spoke up.

"Why is her hair black?" He asked causing Me to look up.

"I uh, I don't know." I said trying to avoid talking about.

"Avory." He said in a serious tone. "Did you fucking cheat on me? Is that not my fucking baby?" He asked trying not to shout at me but you could hear the angry in his voice.

"No. Well, not really." I said fumbling over my words.

"Why the fuck does that mean?" He asked getting obviously more angry. I took a breath then looked at him. I told him everything. About how I can see certain spiritual beings and about Jashin. How this child was half God. She was a Demi God born of the God Hidan holds above all. And that Jashin had chosen me to carry the baby and for Hidan and I to raise it. After explaining everything,leaving out the sex with Jashin, he sat there and looked at the ground. "So," he started "Nova isn't mine. She's Lord Jashins."

"Right." I said looking down at her as she nursed. "But Jashin chose us to raise her. He trusted you the most to raise her in his religion. He wanted you to be her earthly father."

"So, are you converting?" He asked.

"I'm still not sure. But please, please don't hate me." I said as I felt tears start falling. "I wanted to tell you early on but I was too scared. I. I didn't want to lose you."

"Avory. I fucking love you. This is a big fucking mess but I'm not going to leave you hanging. Nova, she's special. She's half God. But I can't believe you kept all that shit from me."

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"We'll have to talk some other time." he said and looked down at Nova. "For now she's priority."

"Right." I said wiping my tears.

--------------

We watched into the base and quietly made our way to the bedroom. Hidan was wearing Nova in a carrier Sakura gave us. I couldn't help but smile at that. We walked into the bedroom and looked around.

"We didn't put the crib together." I said looking at the box in the corner of the room.

"Fuck. I guess I'll do that now then." He said and carefully took Nova out of the carrier. "Take her." he said and handed her to me. "It's time for her to eat anyway. She's been trying to latch onto me." he told me and I laughed a bit.

I took her and started to nurse then heard a knock.

"Come in." I said and looked up to see Pein walk in.

"Is that the baby?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Girl or boy? What's it's name?"

"It's a girl and her name is Nova." He smiled then looked over to Hidan.

"Putting the crib together? Shouldn't you have done that months ago?" He asked.

"Go eat a dick." Hidan said as he cut the box open with his scythe.

"Well, you have a mission tomorrow Hidan."

"Yeah yeah."

"Okay. Congratulations." Pein said before leaving.
I got off the bed, still nursing Nova, and walked over to Hidan.

"Doesn't that go there?" I asked him.

"Ugh I don't know. This think is fucking impossible to put together." He said throwing the instructions.

"We can put the bed together time. She's small. I bet she'd fit in a basket for now." I said.

"Yeah. She probably could." Hidan said and got up. He looked down at Nova. "It's going to take time for me to get used to that black hair."

"Yeah..." I said a bit sadly. I knew Hidan was disappointed that she wasn't biologically his.

"She eats all the fucking time."

"Well, she's a newborn. She's going to."

"I guess." he said and walked over to the bed and laid down.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking or feeling. He just seemed out of it. I sighed and sat on the chair that was near the unassembled crib.

She's perfect. Tho I would have preferred a male.

I let out a low growl.

Females are usually meant to be submissive to males in this religion. Because they are seen as the weaker sex.

I just looked up at him annoyed.

Not her. With Hidan teaching her she will be an amazing Jashinist. And you, are you converting?

I shrugged.

I will come around every so often, but I trust you two with her.

I nodded and he disappeared. I heard light snoring from the bed. Hidan was asleep. Kind to think of it he was up for almost three days straight. He was with Nova all the time so I could rest. I looked Down at Nova and smiled. She was the most perfect thing in the world.

_________________

It's been a while since I updated. Again. Lol.

I always try to update in a timely manner but it never works out that way. Ha.

I hope you all liked this chapter :)
Please remember to VOTE and COMMENT!

I love you guys and thanks for reading and sticking with me this far into the story ^^

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 126 12
This a collection of Akatsuki members x reader lemons. The Akatsuki belong to Masashi Kishimoto, not me, and uh... enjoy! I take requests and the onl...
36.5K 840 34
(I do not own the cover photo) Being a member of the Akatsuki is hard, especially when you have to deal with the "comedy duo" Hidan and Kakuzu. What...
26K 727 5
You and hidan don't get along....or do you?
2.4K 49 16
The Akatsuki stumble across a young girl with wings that is very clueless. They cant help but fall in love with her so they help. When the Chunin exa...