Main Attraction

By EJCornish

Olive is a single mom to her daughter Melody. She's got a boring job as a secretary, a jerk of an ex, and a p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 6

1.1K 38 1
By EJCornish

Reid's lips came down on mine in one last passionate kiss before he was on his feet. By the time I was standing, Reid was leaping off the rocks. "Are you crazy?" I called after him as I sat on the edge ready to take my time coming down.

"Just for you!" He smiled a beautifully goofy smile, "Jump. I'll catch you."

I believed him. I pushed myself off the rocks into his waiting arms. His muscular forearms wrapped around me, guiding me safely down to the sand. We picked up our shoes and ran for the truck barefoot. We tripped over logs  ducked under branches, and fumbled in the darkness. Still, we laughed the entire way. I was a carefree teenager again at that moment. I looked behind me once we were back in the parking lot at his laughing face. He really was perfect and, for a second, I believed he could be mine.

We jumped in the truck and Reid pulled away from my spot. "You know..." He said as he looked at me out of the corner of his eye, "I think my place is closer. If you're comfortable with that?"

"Your place it is." I agreed.

His hand found its way to my thigh as he drove. The heat from his palm penetrated the fabric of my jeans. His thumb rubbed circles that were going straight to my core. I wanted to move his hand higher. Naked would be preferred. I never thought that I'd be the girl who would sleep with a guy on the first date. Then again, I didn't think I'd be on a date with a man whose looks could give Thor a run for his money while being an amazing dad and incredible person in general. I'd be stupid not to go for it.

We pulled up in front of a house with clean lines and classic rustic architecture that I loved. It wasn't too large or gaudy, just the right size. Where else would Reid live? It's like I conjured him up in a dream. "Nice place."

"Wait till you see the inside. There's one room in particular I think you'll love." He gave me a playful wink as he got out of the truck. I jumped out after him laughing. Both of us still carrying our shoes as we hurried up the driveway.

"Would that be the bedroom?"

"I was thinking the home gym with a punching bag. Jeez, your head's in the gutter."

"Oh is that so?" I laughed as I jumped on his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him causing him to stumble and laugh.

"What was that you little monkey?"

"What can I say? I love climbing big things." For good measure, I bit his ear to make sure the double entendre wasn't missed. He actually growled and he started moving a bit quicker. He ducked under the doorframe so I didn't have to get off, before kicking the door shut. He walked straight to his bedroom. As soon as the door shut, I slipped off his back.

We stood there, watching each other just like in the hallway at my place. This time I could see his arousal from here. Fucking hell. I'm in for a good night if that bulge is any indication of what he's packing. I dropped my boots and shrugged off my sweater, letting it fall to the ground, without ever taking my eyes off his.

"Olive." He groaned. The desire I saw in his eyes made me bold. I took the lead, pulling my shirt off as I walked towards him. I reached up to the buttons and began unbuttoning his shirt. I didn't take my eyes off his until his shirt the ground and I was distracted by his sculpted chest.

"What catalogue did I get you from?" I asked aloud. He laughed, reaching down and picking me up by my thighs. I squeaked as I wrapped my arms and legs around me. His lips found mine, kissing me deeply as he carried me to bed. We collapsed onto the bed. My breath caught and his tongue found mine. His hips ground into mine. The friction of my jeans was too much. I needed to touch him. I needed him to touch me. I need to get laid. Now.

I pulled at his belt, making quick work of it so I could get to his button and fly. Reid pulled away from me, standing to rid himself of the extra layers. I quickly took off my pants, throwing them to the side. Our eyes were greedy as we soaked in every detail of the other. I reached behind my back, undoing my bra before flicking it away. Reid's eyes immediately snapped to my bare breasts. I smirked as he crawled back between my legs and captured my nipple in his mouth.

"Oh shit," I swore. He chuckled without moving his lips from my nipple. The vibrations shot right through me. His tongue flicked my nipple and I almost came. It had been so long since anyone touched me like this. Actually, I don't think it's ever been like this. His mouth moved across my chest to my neglected nipple and he began to play with it. God, this man was driving me crazy.

His hand reached down to my soaking underwear moving it to the side. His fingers began to play with my clit. I was panting, tangling my fingers in Reid's long hair pulling slightly. He let out a deep groan as his fingers moved off my clit to my neglected hole. Masturbation was fun, but nothing compared to having another person pleasure you. Oh god, it's been so long since I've had sex. "Reid." I panted. "I need you inside me."

He lifted his head, so he looked down at me. "It's been a while. I don't think I'll last long."

"I don't care. I just need you now."

His lips crashed to mine once again. His beard rubbed against my chin as he slipped another finger inside me, thrusting them in hard and quick, curling his fingers to hit me in that perfect place. Fuck that felt so good. Oh god, I'm going to cum. It didn't take long until I came hard, completely unravelling.

He let me ride out every wave before he pulled away. He stripped off my underwear before taking off his own. I watched as he grabbed a condom from his nightstand, quickly sheathing himself. I was right when I said I was in for a good night. Holy shit he was big. I was breathing heavily as he got back between my legs. He lined himself up, looking to me for permission. I nodded my head, unable to form the words. Slowly he pushed inside. I'd be lying if I didn't say it hurt a bit. He was so much bigger than anyone I'd ever been with before. Yet, it was the best kind of hurt in the world.

"You good?" He checked on me. I could see the concentration on his face from holding back. It made my heart swell. I pulled him down, crashing my lips against his. He pulled out slightly before pushing all the way. I felt so full. He moved slowly, both of us getting used to the sensations again.

"Reid." I moaned against his lips, "Fuck me hard."

"God, you're perfect." He picked up the pace, driving into me. His fingers dug into my hips as he held me down, just pounding me. I was floating in a pool of pleasure. I could feel myself tighten around him drawing out an appreciative groan from Reid. "Yes. Yes. Olive. Cum for me." At his words I came undone around his cock, shaking with pleasure. His thrusts picked up speed and he started to jerk. I could feel him reaching his peak, filling the condom.

We collapsed together in perfect bliss, completely worn out. "Holy shit." He panted.

"Yeah. Ditto." I couldn't even think let alone form sentences. He literally fucked my brains out. I didn't even know that could happen. He left to go get cleaned up and I lay there in bed feeling completely sated. How had I gone from celibate for five years to fucking a man I'd known for a week? Have I lost it? Do I really know the man who just fucked my brains out?

All of my doubts washed away when Reid came out of the washroom. It was the look in his eyes that made them disappear. The same look from the car earlier. The one that told me that I was perfect. That I was a star. That I was special. I came to the realization that I was in way deeper than I intended.

He crawled into bed with me and pulled me against him. "Stay the night with me? I don't have to pick up Will until lunch and I don't want you to leave yet."

I smiled as I traced my fingers over his chest, "I can pick Melody up whenever." I didn't want to leave this bed. Not for anything. Yet with the kids on my mind, I had to set ground rules. "We should wait to tell the kids. At least until we're absolutely sure about us. I don't want them to get their hopes up just in case."

"I can do that." He promised, "My family is going to figure us out pretty quick though. They are some perceptive buggers."

"Maybe you can explain that we are taking things slow? Or I don't have to come to your party. It's up to you."

"You're coming. I wouldn't want to throw a party if you weren't there."

I smiled as I kissed his chest. I was glad he didn't take offence to being kept a secret. Deep down I was pretty sure that I was being overly cautious. There was something about him that spoke to me. That reminded me of coming home. Still, that little voice in the back of my head was telling me to guard my heart. That one day he'd see that he was too good for me. I pushed that little voice away. That would be a problem for another day.

*****

The next morning, I woke up alone. I stretched in bed, feeling a little sore, but in the best way possible. The smell of cooking drifted in bringing a smile to my face. I hopped out of bed, getting dressed in my clothes. I went to his washroom and used the toothbrush he'd given me last night. I borrowed his hairbrush to calm down my hair before following the smell of food to the kitchen.

Reid stood at the stove, cooking in just a pair of sweatpants and one of his too-small t-shirts I was coming to adore. His hair was thrown on top of his head in a large man bun showing off a shaved undercut I hadn't noticed before. "Now I could get used to this view," I said. He turned around with a grin making his way over for a sweet kiss before heading back over to the stove.

"Do you want coffee?" He asked.

"Please." I sat at the island as he placed a coffee in front of me. He already had cream and sugar laid out. I added my cream and sugar as he placed a plate in front of me. Pancakes with maple syrup. "This looks so good. Pancakes are my absolute favourite breakfast food."

"Good to know. I figured pancakes were a good way to finish off our irresponsible date." He sat down beside me with his own plate before leaning in to kiss me. It was the perfect end to a perfect first date.

The door opened and we both broke apart as quickly as possible. The sound of little feet running into the kitchen hit my ears as Will ran into the house. "Dad! Dad! I had so much- OLIVE!" His entire face lit up as he ran towards me. I got down to meet his giant bear hug. "What are you doing here? Is Melody here? Where's your car?"

Sometimes I really wish kids weren't so observant. I needed to come up with a convincing lie. "Oh, well, I- um- lost my keys and need to go pick Melody at my mom's so your dad came to pick me up." I looked at Reid in hope that he could help me out here.

"Then, Olive said she hadn't had breakfast, so you know what I said?" Reid jumped in.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Will recited. I guess it was a speech Reid gave a lot, "Can I go play now?"

Thank God he was only five and not more interested. If he'd been a teenager, or Melody, we definitely would have been busted, "Go ahead buddy. I need to talk to your aunts."

Will went off to the living room and that is when I noticed the two women that had come in with Will. One was tall, dressed in ripped jeans and a band shirt with fire red hair, while the other was short in a flowy dress and blue hair. They were Rebecca and Daisy Daniels. Holy shit.

"So you're the famous Olive!" Daisy said as they came over to me, "Will could not stop talking about you last night."

"Neither can Reid." Rebecca added, "I feel like I already know you."

I looked over at Reid whose cheeks took on a pink hue. I couldn't help but smile. It was cute. "Thanks. It's really kinda weird meeting you two in person. I'm a huge fan. Reid told me he was related to you, but I just can't believe it."

Rebecca chuckled to herself, "So Reid actually warned someone we were related! He literally never does this. I picked Will up from school one time and there was almost a riot."

"Yeah well, he just didn't offer up the information. I started talking about your song Daisy and he just casually brought up that you were the inspiration." I gave Reid a light elbow as he gave me a meek grin.

"Please don't gang up on me. I don't think I can take you both ganging up on me."

"Awe, come on." Rebecca teased before looking back at me, "Will said we'd be best friends. Apparently, you might actually be a better singer than me."

"Oh, there's no way. I just goof around mostly. Totally not even close. No contest." I said trying to shut down that idea.

"She's amazing. We went to karaoke last night and everyone loved it. She even had to knock out one of her admirers."

Rebecca and Daisy laughed while I punched Reid in the arm. "I didn't knock him out! I maybe broke his nose."

"Then flipped him onto the floor," Reid said.

"Damn, Dean's going to love you." Daisy smiled.

"It was nothing. He tried getting grabby and I stopped it." I waved it off.

"Modest too." Rebecca smiled placing her hand on my shoulder. I can't believe that The Rebecca Daniels has her hand on me. What is happening right now? "You're going to fit in perfectly here."

"Thanks Rebecca."

"Call me Red. You've earned it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
317 2 31
Book 1 of 3 ___ I hang up and throw my phone into the river along with my coat. Suddenly I feel a pare of eyes staring into the back of my head I tur...
156 40 13
The Olive Theory: The idea that opposites attract; suggesting that people with opposite preferences are more compatible, like a person who hates oliv...
1.9M 106K 40
When college student Emmy joins an online support group at the encouragement of her therapist, the last thing she expects is to connect with the lead...