Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-

1.2K 89 266
By Taegyaza

Woooo it begins!!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Conspiracy time

12th September 2022

It is now the next day,
B1-G3 booted up as he slowly opened his eyes and he immediately felt like cooing at the sight of his boyfriend's adorable sleeping face.

He wishes that he could wake up to this every single day until he dies.

It is, just a wish.

'Pretty!!!!!!'
Beomgyu planted a soft peck on his nose before sitting up, slowly to not wake him up.

'Today is the day.' He thought taking his notebook from the bedside table to write in it. He trusts Taehyun so much, Beomgyu keeps his secretive book in the open knowing very well that the younger won't touch it.

After writing in it for a while, he kept it back on the table. It's time to wake Taehyun up. Normally one would shake their partner up but not Beomgyu.

He enveloped his treasured one in his arms before kissing his face all over. Taehyun whined quietly in a hoarse voice "Stop... I'm awake.."

"Good morning Taeberry~ Guess what?!"

"No need... I know already. You like me?" He muttered, slowly sitting up.

"I like youuuuu!!!!" Beomgyu cooed, cupping and squeezing his cheeks before planting a very long peck on his lips.

Taehyun smiled against his lips before softly bringing him away. His boyfriend showers him with affection literally all the time. Taehyun forgot what it was like to wake up alone, without hugs and kisses first thing in the morning. Beomgyu truly makes him so blissful.. he cannot imagine his life without his doting boyfriend "Are you addicted to kissing me?"

"You just realised now??"

Beomgyu couldn't hold the squeal in anymore, Taehyun's droopy eyes and disheveled hair are too much for his Taehyun-fanboy-heart to handle "AAHHH CUUUUUTE!!!" He hugged him tightly while swaying their pressed bodies from side to side. "Cutest, sweetest, hottest, prettiest guy ever.. I'm so lucky!!!"

"Those traits describe you better..." Taehyun mumbled while lazily hugging him back, he feels his eyes faintly closing. The older's embraces really put him at ease.

Beomgyu is rubbing his back "Today is skydiving day!!"

The younger nodded but his boyfriend could tell that he wasn't that enthusiastic. Beomgyu smiled "We can always cancel it you know-"

"No! I promise that I want to.." Taehyun mumbled in his arms "Yes I'm a bit scared, but you'll be with me and that's enough for me to be fine..."

Beomgyu made an endeared smile  "Mhm berry... I'll protect you at all cost!! Guess why?!"

"No.."

"Because I like youuuuu~" The amount of kisses he gave Taehyun's cheek in just 5 seconds is remarkable. He finished with a long peck before pulling away to boop his nose "Come on, let's get ready!"

"Leave my face alone, it has your DNA all over it" He kept giggling.

"Well you are my Taehyun!!!"

When Beomgyu stood up, the younger looped his little arms around him, englobing him in a back hug. "What should we make for breakfast?" He mumbled his chin on his shoulder.

"What do you think of French toast?? Oh with milkshakes!! Strawberry and blueberry themed!!"

"Unhealthy but I like that.." Taehyun pecked his neck "You're so quick-witted"

────☆────

At Yeonjun's house

Soobin was lying on his bed, lost in his thoughts as he stared at the ceiling 'I've never seen my brother this happy or like someone this much, I'm so thankful to Taehyun... Thank you for bringing genuine smiles to his face..'

He turned to his side 'They became so so close... I envy their relationship a little'

Yeonjun was lingering in his head as he gently placed the tip of his fingers on his lips 'When I kissed him.. Did it mean anything to him? He's been acting the same way while I'm here making a fool out of myself.'

'I wish we were at least a tiny bit like Beomgyu and Taehyun..'

~~~

Soobin left his room since he had decided to talk to Yeonjun about.. well his confused feelings.

Arriving downstairs, he saw the said male standing in the middle of the living room. He could only see his back.

"Y-Yeonjun hyung?"

No replies.

Soobin approached him a bit more "Yeo-" he gave up on that call since the guy finally turned around, but in slow motion.

The bluenette felt short of breath as he took in the sight before him..

Yeonjun was standing there, emotionless eyes, his expression was dead serious and he has a belligerent vibe around him, not the usual happy-go-lucky flirtatious aura that he usually radiates.

Soobin felt instant shivers, what happened to him??

The older was now taking steps closer to the alien. Normally Soobin wouldn't mind at all, but now he's kinda scared and ill at ease so he started walking backwards. "Everything okay?"

With shaking limbs, Soobin's heart soon adapted a way faster pace upon seeing something that he should have noticed immediately when Yeonjun turned around.

The latter was holding a knife.

And before Soobin could completely process that, Yeonjun sprinted towards him.

~

Time skip

The boyfriends arrived at the location.
Taehyun was sitting on Beomgyu's lap while holding a map in his hands. The older was gliding his finger on specific areas "And this right here is the drop zone. Our friends and family will be waiting for us there!"

The silvernette hummed "Oh so it's like a huge field.." He also noticed that the Pacific Ocean is nearby the drop zone.

They felt footsteps approaching them so they looked up to see three men entering the hangar.

"Hi!!!" Choi Yeonjun the youngest of them greeted. One who's a bit taller said "Sorry for the delay guys, Yeonjun-ah was late."

"Hey I'm a busy dude~" Yeonjun sassed "Anyway I would like to introduce you to the ones who will guide you through this!"

The second oldest waved "Hi there, Taehyun and Beomgyu. I'm Nam Junghoon, your skydiving instructor meaning that I will jump with you" He gave really friendly vibes that made Taehyun relax, he was also holding their jumpsuits.

Yeonjun patted the oldest on the shoulder "This is Sim Oliver! Our pilot"

Taehyun chuckled a bit while smiling at the man who was just introduced, he was returning the smile "I already know him Yeonjun ssi.. He's Jake and Minkyu's father."

"Yeah and my father's best friend, that's how I was even able to make this happen for you two. But putting that aside~" Yeonjun cocked his brows at the youngest and leaned in "Now I get why Beomgyu is so pinned on you, damn you're pretty.."

Taehyun blushed a bit, flattered "Thank you..." But wow the infamous Professor Yeonjun hyung is really handsome, Taehyun can clearly see that fact. He also seems like a nice guy to have around.

Beomgyu was glaring hard, he very gently got Taehyun off his lap before clenching his fist to give Yeonjun a barbaric punch in the stomach.

"What was that for?!!" He held onto his stomach in pain, Beomgyu had used his bionic hand which is quite a robust hand.

"Back away from my boyfriend. I don't want him to be a victim of your sickening flirting" Honestly, Beomgyu is often annoyed by him.

"It was just a compliment~" Nonetheless Yeonjun was sending Taehyun flirtatious winks, the latter looking done with him already. "But~ do you want to exchange num—"

And naturally, BG punched him again

────☆────

The two boys put all their skydiving gear on while also getting well acquainted with the friendly instructor.

It was time to go inside the aircraft.

Taehyun's jaw dropped, he watched a lot of skydiving videos and the aircrafts were always small and old looking but the one that he's looking at right now is just wow. It's huge and luxurious looking. The fact that all of this is happening for free is incredible.

Beomgyu stepped in with enthusiastic movements. He looked behind him to see that Taehyun looked hesitant to go inside. Beomgyu cupped his cheeks and smiled sweetly "Again berry.. We can always not do it..."

The younger intertwined their fingers "Now I'm better ehe"

Beomgyu smiled before gently guiding him inside by the hand. "Come in prince.."

~~

Everyone was already inside "Professor Yeonjun hyung.. Why are you in here?" Beomgyu looked unamused seeing the guy all relaxed on a stylish seat.

"I'm not jumping but I wanna it see all happen!"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes while taking a better look inside of the vehicle, it's really so big and it seemingly has a little room at the back.

The two boys sat right next to each other, buckled their seat belts then held hands again. Beomgyu questioned "Weren't we supposed to put our parachute on our backs before stepping in here?"

Yeonjun replied blankly "We do it differently here." He gave them a warm smile, Beomgyu frowned while Taehyun smiled back.

──☆──

The aircraft took off.

"WOOHOO!" Yeonjun acted like he was on a rollercoaster.

The higher it headed towards the sky, the faster Taehyun's heart was beating, he was clinging on so tightly to Beomgyu's arm. The latter kissed his forehead "It's okay berry.. It'll be fun don't worry, I'll never leave your side."

Junghoon was beside the younger, occasionally patting his back to provide more comfort.

They'll jump 2,8 miles ( 4,5 km) from the sky.

They're practically at the altitude now, Taehyun was nestling his face in Beomgyu's neck, shaking. If Beomgyu wasn't there, he would've probably died of a heart attack before even stepping in the vehicle.

The older's heart was breaking, he strongly dislikes seeing his boyfriend like this, he was hugging him close while humming softly to soothe him.

He then said to no one in particular "Taehyun tops me in bed which makes me forget how much of a cute kitten he actually is.."

"Too much info" Yeonjun said, oddly relaxed. "Oh and Taehyun, it's almost time so it's safe to remove your seatbelt. Your parachute is in the other room" He pointed at it.

"C-Can Beomgyu come with me..?"

"No it's fine, It'll just take a second!" Yeonjun beamed.

"No not without hyungie.." He was almost on the verge of tears at the mere thought of being separated for a second. Beomgyu raised his chin up before kissing his boyfriend's soft quivering lips "It'll be fine, go ahead berry.. we'll soon jump together." When he pulled away, Taehyun rapidly claimed his lips again for more seconds of the warm touch "I love you.."
Beomgyu's heart instantly fluttered while Taehyun slowly sat up before heading to the back door with tiny careful steps.

"You're not gonna say you love him too?" Yeonjun raised a brow.

Beomgyu put on a determined expression, he seemingly hasn't mastered the love emotion yet but as soon as he does, he'll immediately let Taehyun know how much he ****s him.

~

Taehyun opened the back door and entered when he saw what was inside or let's say 'who' was inside. His eyes widened in complete shock and the door immediately closed behind him.

Meanwhile the instructor silently headed to the cockpit. Beomgyu looked lost during the time that he was waiting for his boyfriend to come back. He was just staring at the exit that was right in front of him, aka where you jump off from.

He's quite confident in sky diving. He doesn't have to jump with an instructor. Beomgyu will jump alone at the same time as Taehyun and Junghoon.

Yeonjun unbuckled his seatbelt then went near him.

The older was now tying Beomgyu up against his seat with tough ropes that were priorly on the floor. It's strange how he's suddenly doing this random action without saying a word. Beomgyu was so confused that his advanced brain didn't register what he was doing at first, but now yes "Why are you tying me up??"

"It's necessary." Yeonjun smirked

"Ehhhh? Since when is this a part of the process?" He glared at him.

Beomgyu hissed in slight pain when Yeonjun made quite a tight knot before going back to his own seat like nothing happened.

"Wait but-" the younger started wriggling around, he put on an angry tone "How am I supposed to comfort my Taeberry if I'm tied up?!"

Yeonjun just stared at him emotionlessly.

"Have we arrived at the drop zone yet?" Beomgyu asked alarmed while looking around.

"We went past it ages ago."

"WHAT?! PAST IT?"

"We'll just, you know.. take a trip by the ocean.." Yeonjun made a suspicious grin.

─────☆─────

At the drop zone, a group of people were getting anxious. "Is it me or the plane that they're in flew by some minutes ago??" Daejung wondered.

"Oh no my babies!! What is the pilot doing?!" Jiyoung said getting drowned in distress.

Jaeyun was staring up at the sky, fidgeting with his fingers "My dad has been doing this job for years, no way he can suddenly mess up.."

Huening Kai patted Jiyoung's shoulder and asked in a discouraged voice "Aunty.. Why did Nagyung noona not come too?"

"I don't know okay!?" She was getting way too worried for the boys "Nagi said she had some snooping to do or something like that."

"Huh? What's up with your cousin?" Jaeyun asked.

Kai shrugged his shoulders "I don't know. I space out when she blabbers to us, uh I think she's cheating on her boyfriend with some Yeonjun guy??"

────────☆────────
Meanwhile

Panting continuously after running, Kang Nagyung was doing some hasty pickpocketing to open the door of Yeonjun's house.

She succeeded, then barged in shouting "SOOBIN?! SOOBIN?!" She was searching restlessly for the alien. He was nowhere to be found, so Nagyung decided to try her shot downstairs as she rushed to the cellar.

After opening the door, her eyes widened in both shock and relief.

At the forlorn sight of the bluenette being tied to a chair, his cheeks stained with his tears. Nagyung's heart stopped when she saw that a murdering knife was lying on the floor.

"WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?!"

"Y-Yeonjun hyung.." he sobbed out "He tried to kill me, he was so close to ending my life. But for some reason, he changed his mind at the last second... He forced me to this room instead, tied me up to this chair and locked me in."

"That son of a bitch!" She cussed lowly, she went to untie the younger and said in a monotone voice "He's not the nice dumb person he claims to be. No one believed or listened to me when I was saying that! He had told me that he only committed minor crimes, but that was a f*cking lie. He's a sadistic murderer."

"He doesn't usually resort to simply stabbing people. He's ready to do anything to get a creative and twisted kill. He can prepare it for years, get the help of the devil if he wants. All to get a fun kill. Yeonjun is a flawless actor who wraps people around his little finger by using his charms" She gagged at the last word "But I didn't let myself be manipulated. I researched the living hell out of his background. How he isn't in jail amazes and disgusts me."

Soobin could feel more tears rolling down his cheeks. He trusted Yeonjun with all his heart. He felt hurt and betrayed when the older tried to kill him all of a sudden. The times they've spent together, the nonstop flirting, it seemingly all meant nothing to Yeonjun. Soobin was honestly developing a crush on him but now his heart and trust in humans are shattered.

"Who are you though..?" He blurted out, feeling dead inside.

"I'm Nagyung, Taehyun's older sister" She snatched the rope away, hurting Soobin a bit "No time for introductions though. Come with me to the skydiving place, NOW."

"W-Why..?"

"To save Taehyun-ah and Beegee. I overheard Yeonjun talking to a guy, someone who I never knew would be capable of something so horrible... They are literally planning on killing them both."

"WHAT?!!!!" Soobin stood up extremely fast. A horrid look on his face.

"I tried calling the cops but for some reason, they won't come!! I don't get it.. Maybe it's Yeonjun's doing.. He IS the son of the head of the police" She said angrily "So let's f*cking go there before it's too late!!"

Soobin put his hand on her shoulder and asserted "We're taking my spaceship."

────────☆────────

Beomgyu was wriggling nonstop in his chair "Seriously why did you tie me up you bastard?!! Where's my Taehyun? He should've been back by now.."

Just when he finished saying that, the door that Taehyun had walked in opened.

But different people came out...

Beomgyu eye's widened in horror.

A guy approached Yeonjun, they did some special handshake before the latter laced his arm around the shorter who was playfully spinning the trigger of a gun around his index. While smirking down at BG. "Long time no see B1-G3~"

The other person who came out of the room was a man who's seemingly in his 50s, he looked very smart and dressed in a suit..

Yeonjun chuckled to himself before saying "Meet my father, the chief police." He ruffled the younger's hair "And you already know Kyu-yah, or should I say Zephyr."

Beomgyu asked zero questions about them or the situation and yelled angrily "WHERE IS TAEHYUN?!"

The two guys looked at each other with a simultaneous scoff, Minkyu whispered to the older "Should I tell him that I killed Taehyun?"

"Eh? Did you come from the future of what? The fun hasn't even started yet."

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 386 30
ꜰɪɴ. ── 𝘢 𝘵𝘹𝘵 𝘢𝘶 where a group of five guys met online and became friends ever since. Can the broken soul move on and live to the future? :¨·.·...
342K 20.5K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
6.5K 625 16
✧*°࿐Taehyun, the reclusive biologist, expected to study elegance, not a shy, clumsy fairy tripping over the hose while watering his flowers, and obvi...
256K 16.5K 59
Wherein Taehyun only fears losing the love of his life, and Beomgyu doesn't take the right step at the right time which ends with messing up everythi...