š•†š•¦š•£ ā„™š•¦š•š• (š”¹š•Žš”øš•„)

By pixiegirl08

Under the great big oak tree, we lie next to each other, spread out like starfishes only our hands holding us... More

š•“š–“š–™š–—š–”š–‰š–šš–ˆš–™š–Žš–”š–“
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 1
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 2
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 3
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 4
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 6
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 7
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 8
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 9
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 10
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 11
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 12
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 13
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 14
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 15
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 16
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 17
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 18
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 19
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 20
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 21
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 22
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 23
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 24
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 25
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 26
š•®š•³š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 27
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 28
š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 29
š•æš–š–Š š•±š–Žš–“š–†š–‘ š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–—

š•®š–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— 5

8.7K 348 418
By pixiegirl08

Kaito's Pov 

"Are you busy later today Kai?" Rory asks. I wasn't expecting that question, she makes it sound like she wants to hang out with me later today.

I can only stutter out a response. "N-no, why?" The littlest things Rory did or said made me blush and stutter. I can't even count the number of times I've made myself look stupid in front of her, it's embarrassing and annoying. It turns out she does want to hang out with me later today.

We agree on meeting up at the school then going to the skatepark on Anderson, our apartment complexes are close to the park and every time I pass by there are hundreds of people our age there. It's the hangout spot for teens who want to get drugs, find someone to take home and sleep with, and the rare instance where people actually come to the skatepark to skate. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, big groups of people in social settings evoke a different type of anxiety in me.

Rory turns to open the library door but hesitates, her hand is on the door handle one second and the next her arms are wrapped around my neck. We're hugging, I don't want to make it awkward, so I wrap my arms around her lower waist as soon as I realize she's hugging me. Her sweet scent fills my senses, she still smells like cocoa butter and love. Rory squeezes me tight and mumbles into my neck. "Thank you for the food Kai."

The tighter she squeezes me the more her boobs push up against my chest. I wonder how her touch can make me feel so many different things at once. If she's hugging me like this just because of the food I gave her, I'll be feeding her every day. "It's no problem, Rory." I know she likes it when I call her Rory the first time I did was the first time I ever got her flustered.

"Right, I'll see you later then." She pulls back from my embrace and gives me a soft smile before turning around and actually opening the library doors this time. She looks back at me with her cheeks flushed, opens the doors then runs into the library. I smirk knowing I have an effect on her like she does with me, it was never a one-sided thing.

"Who's the chick running away from you?" I snap my head to the right. Thank God it's only Elijah.

"It's no one." I respond. I don't think I'm ready to tell him that our Instagram crush goes to our school, and I ate lunch with her too, he would definitely go after her and win her over as he does with everyone he finds attractive. I want to keep Aurora to myself.

"Sure, it is." Elijah says eyeing me septically.

"Holy shit bro!"

"What now Elijah?"

"Are you finally taking my advice and getting pussy this year?" I don't know why he sounds so excited when he says that almost like he's the one who's going to be losing their virginity. Then I realize, if Rory wanted to take my virginity, I would let her in a heartbeat, the only people I can really say that about is Megan Thee Stallion and Flo Milli.

"Maybe I will take your advice, Elijah."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

It's only a matter of time before it's 2:30, Rory had told me she would be at the entrance of the school waiting until class finished. I take my skateboard and things out of my locker then head to the main entrance of the school where Rory is on her phone looking as gorgeous as ever in the sun.

She's changed clothes from the last time I saw her, now she's wearing low-rise bell-bottom denim jeans, a dark blue crop top that matches her jeans and worn-out blue vans. colourful waist beads are wrapped around her lower waist, and she has a belly ring. To put it simply, she's hot.

She has so many piercings and I think she has tattoos too. I can't help but tuck my bottom lip into my teeth and stare at her. Rory looks up from her phone and smiles big once she sees me. I think I'm aloud to compliment how good she looks, right? Fuck it.

She walks up to me. "You look really good Rory." 

"It's something light but thank you." Her smile gets wider. "Should we race to the park?"

I nod my head in response, Rory doesn't waste any time and is already out of the parking lot before I even finish nodding my head. I didn't take her as the competitive type but the way she smirks back at me is enough to get me skating after her. "You're a cheater Aurora!"

"You're just slow Kaito!" She yells back at me. She reaches the crosswalk way before I do and takes a left turn to the park. I chuckle when I lose sight of her, she's a fast skater. I take the same turn she does shortly after, I see her under a tree with a smile so big I can't see her eyes. "I win!"

"Of course, you won Rory, you fucking cheated." She only shrugs.

"You could've cheated too." I laugh and sit under the tree with Rory. "Do you wanna meet my friends?" She asks.

I didn't really come here to meet new people, but I could always use some new friends. Elijah's starting to irk my nerves. "Will I like them?" Aurora looks at me for a second before responding.

"Yeah, I think you will." She sounds unsure of herself though. I nod my head feeling unsure as well, but I trust Rory's judgement.

"They're at the gas station getting slushies, so if you wanna meet them we gotta go there." she jumps up from her spot and reaches her hand out for me to take. I take her hand and she easily lifts me off from the ground. I really am a skinny king, huh?

This time she waits for me to get on my skateboard before leaving me in the dust. I don't even think she realizes how fast she's going right now. Once we arrive at the gas station a group of 3 teens are at the door chanting. "Let us in!" "He won't let us in because we're black and Asian!" "Let us in you racist!"

I turn to Rory, but she's already looking at me with embarrassment written all over her face. She puts her head down. "Those are my friends."

"Oh, they sound..." I try and look for the right word. "Loud?" She laughs.

"Let's go see what they're up to." We make our way to the door and the chanting pauses. The group walks up to Aurora, looking happier than they were earlier.  

A short boy and a girl hug are the first to hug Aurora. "We haven't seen you since forever Aurora!" The short boy wearing a t-shirt that goes all the way to his knee's shouts.

"I was literally with y'all yesterday?" Aurora's eyebrows furrow. The next to talk to Aurora is a boy with gold grills in, he goes to dab Aurora up with a goofy grin on his face. "Wagan Fam?" His Toronto accent is thick. Aurora looks a little disgruntled before dabbing him up.

"Y'all are acting like I haven't seen you guys in months. Anyways I brought a friend as I told y'all I would." Shit am I supposed to shake hands with them or give them a hug or just wave at them. "Guys this is Kaito."

"Hi, Kaitooo!" "Hey, Kaito." "Wagan Kaito?" All three say together. I decide on waving back since I really don't know them like that.

Rory speaks up. "Kaito this is Denny he's a little burst of energy." She points to the little black boy with the extra-large tee on riding in circles on a scooter. He waves at me.

"This is Zara my very bestest friend." Rory's smiles at a tall Arab girl wearing an all-black fit and black hijab. Zara waves at me with a kind smile.

"And this is my wanna be roadman cousin Cristofer" The resemblance between them is clear, at first, I thought they were siblings. Cristofer groans "I told you to start calling me bigdickdaddy123 Aurora."

"I'm not calling you that shit Christofer." Rory says putting emphases on his name. Bigdickdaddy123 kisses his teeth before dabbing me up. Elijah spent the whole of seventh grade teaching me how to dab people up. He looks me up and down with a raised eyebrow. "Where'd you learn how to dab people up, big Asian boy?" I chuckle at him, before I could respond to him Rory separates us.

"Can someone tell me why y'all are out here acting like you have no home training banging on doors and shit?" Rory interrupts, I stay quiet because I want to know too. Denny comes up to us on the scoter.

"Aurora them mutherfuckers are racist, I swear. We was up in the store getting our slushies or whatever, when we finish we go to get refills, but the racist cashier nigga was all up in our faces talking about. 'You have to pay for refills, they're not free' talking all this smack. So, we start cussing him out cause what the fuck we look like paying for refills." Denny talks fast and pauses to take a breath.

Bigdickdaddy123 encourages him. "Preach my brother!"

"Next thing you know he's kicking our African booties out the damn store."

Zara speaks up shaking her head. "I could've sworn he was shouting racial slurs while we walked out the door."

Rory sighs. "Y'all attend one Black Lives Matter protest and swear you're social right activists." 

Denny frowns. "We are though."

"Mhm sure, you are. Just because he won't give y'all free refills don't make him a racist, I'm pretty sure the cashier you're talking about is a black man himself. I and Kai can get y'all your slushies if you want though." Rory says.

Denny pulls onto Rory's arm. "You'd that for us?" Rory giggles. Fun fact; anytime Rory laughs or giggles an angel from heaven actually comes down to remind me that I need to marry her. "We will as long as you give me the money to pay for it, I only have enough for myself."

All three of them mean mug Rory and the boy that's been on his phone the whole time finally looks up, we lock eyes. He has dreads with bleached tips and his eyes are bright red, he's high. The guy sends me a devilish smirk that makes me want to punch him in the face, his gaze turns to Rory. "I'll come with you ma."

Rory visibly cringes at him but smiles anyway. "Okay River. Guys gimme your money so we can go now." I'd rather not go into the store with River, he gives off bad vibes.

Zara, Bigdickdaddy123, and Denny hand Rory five dollars each then sit down on the curb of the gas station entrance. Rory leads the way into the store, she wastes no time paying for 4 large slushie cups from the cashier. I and River stay behind as we watch Rory fill up the cups. River leans close to me. "You're crushin on Aurora too huh?"

I side-eye him; I think the feelings that I have for Rory is more than a crush dumbass. I don't respond so he continues talking. "That makes two of us Kaito."  

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A/N: wow this the longest chapter i've written so far. tomorrow is my last day of school, ik its almost the end of june but canadian school start in september and end in june so yea... idk know how I feel abt river's character i kind of just added him at the last minute but i think he's going to be an important character to the plot. 

what's y'alls favourite movie genre? what's y'alls favourite movie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
4 0 24
Indi/ Indigo is a 15 yr old girl who lives a pretty basic life in a small house she has lived in her whole life with her mum Rose on the out skirts o...
248 11 9
Evie was a wild child. She was at (almost) every party, did every dare, and lived the way she wanted to. All so she could pour it into writing. She w...
292K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...