The Singer And His Ballerina

By HazzaandlouTomlinson

Harry Styles dream is too become a professional ballerina and to play the lead in swan Lake since he was five... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
My Laptop charger has broken :(
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HIIII
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Hellooooo

Chapter 14

966 46 32
By HazzaandlouTomlinson

OKAY OKAY 

PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING AND VOTING ON THIS STORY OMG I LUV YA'LL THANK YOU THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY WHAT 

Fun Fact about me : I'm really obsessed with Vinyls and records at the moment and Idk why loll

OKAY CHAPTER 14 HERE YOU GO -

Scene : The Ballet Studio 

"Are we gonna tell them?" Niall asked as he and Liam were still sitting and chatting about random things.

"About?" Liam asked mouth half stuffed with a muffin.

"Us Liam, we starting dating before those guys even did, I mean Harry knows we've done stuff but I want us to be official and tell others." Niall whined.

"Sorry bubs, but I really enjoy this however I don't wanna tell people yet." Liam replied, making Niall annoyed.

"WHY NOT?!" Niall groaned rolling around on the floor dramatically.

"Because its going so well Ni, I don't want to ruin it by people finding out about us!" Liam replied.

"But things always work out for the best when people tell their friends about their own relationship! Look at Chandler and Monica."  Niall groaned.

"Don't use my love of friends against me." Liam smirked and Niall just pouted.

"Come 'ere." 

Niall rolled his eyes and walked over to Liam who quickly pulled him into his lap and wrapped his arms around the blonde boy.

"Please Ni, For me? We can tell them soon this has just been so good, I don't want t ruin it." Liam said kissing Niall's neck.

"Okay fine Liam, but only because you have a really big Dic -"

"We are back!" Harry called and Niall quickly hopped of Liam's lap.

"Come on then Lou! Show me your dancing!" Liam said clapping his hands together making Louis roll his eyes.

"You'll be fine Lou." Harry kissed Louis cheek.

"Okay warm up first!" Harry said excitingly as he started and Louis followed.

Liam and Niall watching happily and laughing along to the two preforming in front of them.

"Come Lou, show them them the your first five positions." Harry instructed and Louis nodded slowly moving from each one, as much enjoyment the two boys got out of this they both thought Louis was very talented and especially being able to learn all this in a just a few weeks.

"Okay now then the actually moves, ready Lou?" Harry grinned and Louis nodded moving his body to the music as he performed everything Harry had taught him the pirouette, Brisé, battement and a bunch of other jumping moves he had learnt from other lessons with Harry.

.....

"LOUIS LOOK AT YOU!" Harry grinned and quickly hugged his sweaty boyfriend who he was so much very proud of.

"Thank you darling." Louis breathed and they let go of each other and Liam and Niall looked amazed.

"Who's laughing now?" Louis chuckled as he kept one hand on Harry's waist and Harry was leaning into Louis' chest, this man was his.

"Wow Louis, you did great! Liam praised and Niall nodded and clapped.

"You need to do a special dance for Hazza's birthday!" Niall beamed and Louis looked at Harry with an eyebrow raised.

"When's your birthday?" He asked.

"1st of February." Harry mumbled, he hated his birthday, he hated growing up and the worse part of all was his mother wasn't there to celebrate it with him.

"Why didn't you tell me?! Thats only like five days away!" Louis said shocked and a little hurt that Harry didn't tell him.

"I don't like my birthday." Harry just mumbled.

"Come one, everyone likes their birthday!" Louis tried to cheer him up.

"Not me, I don't wanna get old." Harry groaned.

Louis just chuckled and ruffled Harrys curls.

"Can I at least please get you a present or a card." He bargained.

"No Lou don't please, and thats the same for Niall and Liam. Ni always try to get me something and playing it off as "not a gift."' Harry grinned doing bunny ears.

"Sorry for trying to make my best friend happy!" Niall shrugged holding his arm up in defend making all the boys laugh a bit.

Louis looked back at his boyfriend and brought his face close to his, as he brought Harry's lips to his own and they shared a short but sweet kiss, however Louis kept their faces close as he just stared at Harry's pink lips. "How about a birthday date? I'll take to you out all day and do everything you love. How does that sound?" he asked.

And Harry hesitantly nodded just wanting to feel Louis' lips on his again. Louis grinned making his eyes crinkled as he connected their lips together and they kissed once again.

Niall watched as he took a few pictures but soon got quite jealous at how cute Louis and Harry were they could should their love everywhere why couldn't he with Liam?

"Ni?" Liam took Niall out of his gaze as Niall smiled shyly and then turned away to go to the bathroom. 

.....

Scene : A Random restaurant they went to for a late lunch 

Harry and Louis sat next to each other and Niall and Liam on the other side of the booth, however Liam could tell a big difference in Niall and it was really concerning him.

"What you gonna have baby?" Louis asked as he looked at Harry and his menu.

"Ummm the scampi looks good." Harry smiled back and Louis nodded.

"What you guys having?" Liam asked at everyone.

"I think I'm gonna get a burger." Louis smiled and Liam nodded agreeing.

"Niall?" Liam asked.

"The lasagne I think." Niall grinned happily.

Everyone nodded as the waitress took their orders.

"Are you guys coming back to mine and Niall place afterwards?" Harry smiled.

"Sure." Louis grinned.

"Thats fine with me but we'll have to leave earlier since Louis you have a few interviews tomorrow and Jim needs you in the studio as well." Liam said sadly. This means again Louis will be busy for a few more days.

"Are we still gonna do our lessons?" Harry asked.

"Of course, I really can't afford to lose anymore. The song comes out 14th and thats when our lessons have to stop so the music video is shot right after." Louis explained.

"Okay that makes sense."Harry nodded annoyed he won't see Louis for the next few days apart for one hour each night and thats just for his job.

Louis grinned and pecked Harry on the lips, Liam smiled at the two and secretly rested his hand on Niall's knee, he reassuring squeezed it and Niall just looked down and shrugged it off, Liam look up at the blonde boy upset,  what did he do?

.....

"How's the food guys?" The waitress asked smiling bringing another coke for Niall.

"Great."

"Yeah its good."

"Wonderful thank you!" 

They all muttered compliments and carried on eating until a giant flash caught in Harry's eye.

"OW! What the -" He muttered.

"What happened?" They all looked up at Harry and Harry just spun around and saw a bunch of paparazzi with giant flashing cameras.

"Its shitting paparazzi." Liam groaned as the restaurant had flashing lights all outside and a hundred screaming fans.

"Who called the press?" Louis wondered and looked around and no one seemed to care who he was, why do they have to ruin everything he was just trying to enjoy a meal out.

"Should we go?" Liam asked and everyone nodded. Niall and Harry seemed extremely uncomfortable eating where there so so many people watching.

"Here." Louis smiled and held his hand out for Harry, who immediately took it.

They quickly made their way out the restaurant and into the swarming crowd of cameras, fans and annoying news agency bombarding Louis with questions.

"Louis when your song coming out?!"

"Who is this Harry Styles?"

"Omg its the Harry!"

"Are you really gay?"

Louis just shrugged and pulled Harry through the crowd, next was getting through the fans.

Louis loved his fans dearly, they are how he got to where he was, they pay his bills, they continue to support him through everything, he owes it all these people. And even if he's having the worse day he'll still give a smile and give little wave to know they are appreciated. However this time he had a certain ballerina who wasn't use to all the attention.

"LOUIS!"

"WE LOVE YOU!!"

"MARRY ME LOU"

"OMG THATS HARRY THATS HARRY!"

"I'M SUCH A LARRY I LOVE YOU GUYS!" 

The fans were screaming left and right and Harry couldn't help but blush at the all the attention he was getting especially when people were calling them a cute couple. Louis just smiled and pulled some funny faces at the younger fans while waving and giving a few people the finger who gladly gave it back happily.

Scene : Louis's car

Finally everybody made it back into Louis's car.

"That was eventful." Liam huffed and all the boys laughed.

"You Okay though, love?" Louis asked turning to Harry.

"I'm fine Lou, thats so cool though!" Harry giggled.

"What?" Louis said shocked, thinking he had scared Harry.

"All the supporters and people wanting to know whats going in in your life all the time!" Harry rambled on before Niall cut him off.

"Basically you are living his dream Lou." Niall butt in.

"Really?"Louis said surprised, of course he enjoyed his job but the paparazzi was the worse thing! 

"Yeah, I wanna be as famous as you but for different reasons obviously." Harry mumbled shyly, Louis knew he wanted to be the lead in swan lake but now Louis could see how much Harry wanted it and he was such a good dancer he deserved it 100%. 

.....

Scene : Louis apartment

"Hello?" 

"Hi, how can I help you today?"

"Yes, I have found your next lead for Swan lake."

..... 

FIRST THIS BOOK HAS 700 READ DCBSDFBSBDFHDVF OMG OMG OMG OMG THANKS YOUUU AHHHH I LUV YOU ALLLL THIS IS AMAZING !

AND SECONDLY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HARRY'S BIRTHDAY CHAPTER SO PLEASE ENJOY !!

ANYWAYYY

Please vote and comment !

I luv you all <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 25.5K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
195K 7.1K 12
Harry had been hopelessly in love with his straight friend Louis for a very long time. Louis with his perfect girlfriend and perfect life. They met i...
2.9K 81 22
Louis is taking a dance class. Harry is the ballet instructor. Louis likes Harry. Harry likes Louis. Harry notices Louis is struggling and offers pri...
338 39 8
Based in a strict religious settlement in England, sixteen year old Harry Styles had never had much to do with the misfit Louis Tomlinson. Blind to l...