Plastic Promises // Leerens

By MatthewMurdockSlut

Charles Lee has fallen in love with someone who supposedly hates him. tw !!! this fic is heavily based on a f... More

NOTES !!!!!!
1
3
4 / BY VIOLET
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 / Epilogue

2 / BY VIOLET

46 0 0
By MatthewMurdockSlut

Laurens wooo 
and it's not smut, i'm sure charles wouldn't like me writing that in our shared books, it's just a heated make out session

I bite my lip as Alex attaches his lips to my neck, softly sucking a dark hickey. He places his hands on my ass and I yelp, but before we can get further I hear a soft tapping on my tent. I signal for Alex to open it while I try to hide er- my problem. 

"Lee? What are you doing here?" I hear Alex ask. I pop up next to my boyfriend and Lee looks at my neck. I realize the hickey is visible and I sigh, Alex is going to pay for that. 

"I just- Where is the general's tent?" He asked looking upset. Alex and I pointed him in the direction of General Washingtons tent. As soon as he was gone, I pulled Alex back into the tent to finish what we started. 

--------

"...Why did Lee get promoted instead of me? I'm Washingtons right hand man!" I zone back out and groan, Alex has been pacing the tent for the last 2 hours, going on and on about how Lee shouldn't have gotten promoted and how he deserved it. 

"Why can't you try and be happy for him?" I suggest. "Don't let your jealousy make you do anything stupid."

"If you were a good boyfriend you'd help me." He snaps.

"How? Do you want me to fucking duel him? Would that make you happy?" I reply. 

"Yes, yes it would." Alex says, sitting down next to me.

"What?" I say, standing up. "What if I die?"

"You won't. And I'll be your second! Please?" He gets on his knees and begs.

"You look so stupid, fine." I say, I'm not sure about this though, but if it makes Alex happy... I decide pull out some paper and a quill to write the duel offer. 

"Make sure to include that he's inexperienced and ruinous. Also about him fleeing at-" 

"I got it." I say, cutting off my boyfriend.

"A-And that I'm your second!" He said before sitting down on the bed and grabbing his stuffed animal. I sigh and write everything down before kissing Alex's cheek. 

"I'm going to give this to Burr so he can deliver it to Lee. I love you baby." 

"M love you too..." He mumbled before rubbing his eyes and yawning. He laid down and began to fall asleep. 

I make a quick trip to Burrs tent and slip the duel offer under the opening, which has been shut for the night, with the words: "Addressed to Charles Lee." written neatly in script on it. After I get back to my tent, I wash up and get in pajamas before crawling in the bed next to my boyfriend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732 7 30
This is a DreamNotFound fanfiction, Falling Out Of Love brought to you by Moon. Description: George and Dream has always been the best of friends...
513 48 12
Fic idea based on a fic written by @/crimsonbluemoon on Twitter (🧵 fic posted 4-29-2023) ꩜ ꩜ ꩜ ꩜ ꩜ Karl Jacobs was always a shy kid with a good he...
53K 1.4K 41
Charli (Charlotte) McLeod and Paul McCartney grew up together and were each others first love. After Charli's extremely strict religious parents tea...
12.1K 551 29
After one of his best friends, Marquis de Lafayette, leaves to go back to France for a few months, Alexander Hamilton wants to keep in touch. He writ...