Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending II
Epilogue

Alternate Ending I

9.4K 274 2
By Just_SparkleBlue

A/N: sequel is up, don't forget to check it out.

"Why are you staring at me?" Christopher asked, staring down at Emilyn, who is sitting on his lap. "You should focus on the movie, you picked it."

"I just help to think how much you have helped me." Emilyn starts. "Since from the beginning when my grandma emitted to hospital, staying with me while I was grieving and acting like a brat and letting me into you racing world." Emilyn smiles at him, "I'm really glad that you bump into me at the race track."

"I bump into you, more like you bump into me." Christopher chuckles.

The ring of the doorbell rang, causing Emilyn to jump. Christopher groans, "I'm going to kill that person." He grumbles.

"Are you going to get it?" Emilyn asked.

"No, ignore it." He said, but the doorbell kept ringing. Emilyn slides off his lap, but Christopher pulls her back. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to answer it, what if it's important?" Christopher reluctantly let go of his grip on Emilyn's waist. Emilyn head to open the door but was met with a woman. "Hi, can I help you?"

"Uhm...is Christopher Evans home?" The woman at the door asked.

"Yes, who are you?"

"I'm..." Christopher interrupts before the woman can say her name, "Angel, who's at the door?" As Christopher arrives at the door, he said, "Paige?" He was shocked. The woman who left him years ago is in front of his door.

"What are you doing here?" Christopher crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at her.

"I need your help, you are the only one who can help me," Paige said.

"I'm sorry, I can't."

"Rist!" Emilyn scolds him. "We don't know what she needs, can we just listen to her," Christopher grumbled and muttered some incoherent words.

"Come in," Emilyn invites her in. "Let's talk inside." Christopher huff and rolled his eyes, stomping into the house.

"So, what can we do for you?" Emilyn asked, sitting down next to Paige; while Christopher sat next to Emilyn.

"I really didn't want to come and beg for your help." She takes a peek at Christopher, but he looks away.  "My son has leukemia and I don't have the money to continue with his treatment."

"So, you came back after all these years asking to borrow some money from me." Christopher scoff. Emilyn turned around and glared at him.

"I'm sorry for what I did, but I really have no choice to ask for your help," Paige said.

"Paige, would you excuse us for a sec," Emilyn told her and pulled Christopher into the kitchen.

"What are we doing here?" Christopher asked.

"Look, I know you guys have a bad history together, but she needs your help," Emilyn explains. "Her son needs the treatment, can't you see how desperate she is."

"Please," Emilyn begged. "If you don't like her, but think about the child. He needs help."

Christopher sigh, "Fine."

"Yay!" Emilyn clapped. "I'm going to tell her." Emilyn left to tell Paige the good news.

"Really," Paige gasped. "Thank you, thank you so much."

"Don't be too relieved, I want to visit your son first," Christopher said. "Just to make sure you are not lying." Emilyn was shocked that Christopher said that; she turned around and smacked him on his arm.

"I'm so sorry, Paige." Emilyn apologize.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not offended," Paige said. "Is obvious that Christopher will be cautious, we haven't seen each other. The last time, we saw each other is when I wasn't even showing." Paige lightly chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Which hospital is your son in?" Christopher asked.

"The Connecticut Valley Hospital." Paige reply.

"Alright, we will head there tomorrow," Christopher said.

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" Emilyn asked.

"Not yet, I was planning to go to a random hotel somewhere," Paige said.

"Hey, you can stay at my place tonight," Emilyn suggest.

"I don't want to be a bother," Paige said.

"No bother at all, no one is staying there at the moment," Emilyn told her.

Paige still finds it hesitant; she knows that Emilyn is really kind. But the glare given by Christopher makes her think thoroughly about her answer. Emilyn notices that Paige's eyes kept looking at the person behind her.

Emilyn moved her body to the left, covering Paige's eye view from Christopher. "Don't worry about him, I invited you to my house to stay the night. Just say yes." Emilyn persuaded her.

"Uhm...alright." Paige nod.

"Great, let's go now." Emilyn stood up from the couch. "Rist." She turns around. "You are driving us there." She said, leaving no place for any argument. But, Emilyn also knows that Christoper will never say no to her.

***

"So, here is where you can stay." Emilyn opens her bedroom door.

"Thank you so much," Paige said.

"Oh, before I forget. Are you allergic to anything food?" Emilyn asked.

"No, why?" Paige question.

"I'm going to head to the store now, don't want to starve you here." Emilyn chuckled.

"No, no you don't have to do that." Paige shakes her head. "I can do it by myself."

"Don't worry about it, I know this neighborhood better than you. I'll be quick." Emilyn told her. "Rist, keep her company."

Christopher pulled Emilyn out of the room and said, "Are you seriously leaving me with her? Can I just go with you?" He begged.

"No, I'll be quick." She told him. Christopher clings onto Emilyn's arm, not letting her go until the front door. "Be good." She told him before leaving him alone with Paige.

Christopher sulks and walked to the couch, plopping himself down. "She is a great girl," Paige said Christopher didn't respond. "You are so lucky to have her."

"I didn't ask for your opinion," Christopher grumble.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you a few years ago and I'm sorry."

"Apology not accepted."

"Christopher, I-I," Paige said, but Christopher stops her. "If you want to explain what happened, I don't want to know. So, let's just move on with our own life and pretend that you never existed."

After a long time of sitting silently on the couch, Emilyn finally returns. "Hey, I'm back." She said. "I got you some stuff for tonight and your breakfast tomorrow."

"Great, thanks." Paige got up from the couch and took the bags from Emilyn, helping her to carry them to the kitchen.

"I got you a sandwich, some muffins, and just some snacks." Emilyn took out the items.

"Well, can we go now?" Christopher asked irritatedly, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Alright, we will come and pick you up tomorrow," Emilyn told her. "Here is my phone number," Emilyn pass her a piece of paper that she wrote when she went to the store. "Call me for anything."

"Will do, thank you for all this," Paige said with a smile.

"Let's go," Christopher said, pushing himself off the wall.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Emilyn said her goodbye before following Christopher out the door.

"Rist, you should relax your grip on the steering wheel," Emilyn told him while they are driving back to their house. "Loosen your grip, it looks like you almost going to rip the wheel out."

Christopher didn't listen to a word Emilyn said and increase the speed.

"Rist, calm down." She holds onto the handle at her side. After screaming telling Christopher to slow down for the whole journey, he finally did. Slowly, they turned into the basement parking of the apartment.

"Thank god," Emilyn muttered. "What's gotten into you?" She turns in her seat to face Christopher. Christopher sits in his seat, not replying. "Is this because of Paige? What happened when I'm gone?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I heard from Pierce and Jax that both of you hate a bad breakup, but never clarify when happened in detail," Emilyn said. "If you don't feel comfortable going tomorrow, then I'll just go with her myself." She suggests.

He groans, "Emilyn, I'm going with you. That's not up for discussion." Christopher took off his seatbelt and exited the car. Quickly, Emilyn followed.

The ride up to the house is quiet; Emilyn kept her gaze on Christopher the whole time. She wants to say something but, she doesn't know how not to make him even angrier.

"Stop staring at me," Christopher caught her gaze."If there is something you want to say, just spit it out."

"What happened a few years ago with Paige?" She asked. What's the point of beating around the bush, might as well get the answer to the question she wanted to ask the most.

"I already said that I don't want to talk about it anymore." Christopher groans, running his hand through his hair.

"But..." Emilyn was interrupted by Christopher, "No, I'm not talking about her."

"What did she do that is so bad, that you don't want to tell me?" Emilyn continues to push.

Christopher shook his head and exited the elevator when it finally reaches their floor. "You can't keep it in like that, is not good. You should talk it out." Emilyn insisted.

Christopher ignores her and enters his thumbprint, pushes the door open. Emilyn kept asking him as they enter the house.

"Emilyn Walker!" He shouted, which made Emilyn stop. "If you really want to know so badly, then I'll tell you." He groans. "She cheated on me during our 2 years relationship. She told me she was pregnant, but the child isn't mine." Emilyn gasp. "I told you everything, now leave me alone." Christopher rushes up the stairs and slams the door.

"You really did it this time," Emilyn said to herself. She stood in the living room, thinking what she should do now. Obviously, she can't go upstairs; right now, it is like a room with traps. One wrong move, she is going to get killed. So, she goes to the person that will help her. Ana.

She sends a text to Christopher about where she is going and leaves the house. Ana's place is only 10 minutes away by walking. She finally reaches Ana's home, ringing the doorbell she was met with Finley.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Finley asked.

"Didn't Ana told you that I have a crisis and I need her help?" Emilyn asked.

"Nope, I just got back home," Finley said and invited her in.

"Where is she," Emilyn asked, looking around the living room.

"She's upstairs in her room," Finley said. Emilyn walked towards Ana's bedroom.

"Em, you are here. Come in." Ana said when she saw Emilyn at her door. "Tell me what's the problem."

Emilyn takes a seat on the edge of her bed, "Well, it started like this." Emilyn explains the whole story. "And that's how I made him angry."

"Emilyn, you should know not to keep pestering him when he doesn't want to tell you," Ana said.

"I can't help it, my curiosity is killing me. I need to know what happened." Emilyn told her. "So, what do you think I should do?"

"Nothing, let him calm down," Finley said, walking into the room. "You have already pissed him off, if you go back and do your yapping, he will be even more furious."

"I don't yap." Emilyn frowned.

"Whatever." Finley sat down next to Ana. Emilyn decides to stay with Ana and Finley to let Christopher calm down.

After some time, Emilyn decided to head home before Christopher start to worry. When she arrived at the house, she found Christopher laying down in front of the door. "Rist?"Emilyn shakes his shoulder. "Rist, wake up."

"Angel." His eyes were slightly open with a smile. "You look beautiful." He creased her cheeks.

"Rist are you drunk?"

"Drunk? Am I?" Christopher slurred.

Emilyn shakes her head, "Come on, let's go in." She pulled him up by his arm, Christopher helped by pushing himself up. Emilyn enters her thumbprint and guides him in.

"You are too heavy," Emilyn exclaimed, placing him down on the couch. Emilyn helped Christopher to take off his jacket and shoes, "If you want to get me to strip, you should just ask." Christopher said with a smirk.

"Go to sleep," Emilyn told him. She sighs and then grabs a blanket to cover him.

A/N: Hey guys, this is an alternate ending to what I vision. Christopher's ex stops by, curious about Christopher's past with his ex; keep reading. Also, I might release some bonus chapters for fun. Stay tuned for that.

Vote, Share, and Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...
948 32 27
Emily Lucas Anderson a sweet, innocent caring girl. Due to her past she's broken but doesn't let her fear show. From outside she's a princess but in...
62.9K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
3.1M 74.9K 67
#1 in Romance (This is the first book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES) Emily Evans is a young, smart, beautiful, independent, and stubborn woman. Due to so...