Arrowverse Oneshots (SLOW UPD...

By Ilikerainbow6

The Arrowverse consists of many notorious heroes and villains. This book covers Superflash, SnowBarry, WhiteF... More

Details Before Reading
Reluctant Date (Barry/Kara)
Red K (Eobard/Kara)
High School Jock(Barry/Kara)
Mr. Cuddles Barry/Frost/Caitlin
Undeniable Love(Overflash)
Exclusive Devotion (Thea/Barry)
To the end of the line(Superflash)
2 Cops in Love (Patty/Barry)
What REALLY happened in Vegas PART 1
Divided-Barry/Wanda/Natasha
True Colors (Superflash Drabble)
Kara's anatomy
Two Sides Of The Same Coin (Snowbarry) (Reversefrost)
Future State (Flarrow)
All for charity (Bruce/Kara)
Encounter with the cat (Flash/Catwoman)
Cold hearted love (Flashfrost)
Can't Sleep? (Kara/Barry)
Flashcorp Fluffiness Barry/Lena
Domestic Love (Flashfrost)
Supergirl's Hope (Kara/Barry)
Benefits of Charity (Bruce/Kara)
Fixing Scars Barry/Kara
Harry Wells being a dad (Karry Snippet)
Future State Part 2 (Flarrow)
Workplace Romance (Alex/Barry) [18+]
Rivalry (Snippet)
Crack Ship #1 (Barry/Kate)
At the speed force (Savitar Drabble)
Morning Walks (Flash/Plastique)
Enjoy This (Frost/Barry)
Coming back home (Barry/Patty)
His October Presence (Bruce/FemBarry)
It's Just Us Now (Barry/Sara)
Waltz of The Canaries (Unfinished Draft from E-69)
Glimpse Ahead (Superflash)
Finger Cut (Snowbarry)

Titan's Finest- Imra/Barry/Kara

787 18 16
By Ilikerainbow6

Another tooth-rotting fluff, courtesy of my well-being and current Euphoria from having some Rocky Road Ice Cream on a perfect day. Oh and Mon-El doesn't exist lol. 

Imra groaned as she stirred. Imra realized the severity of her injuries as her brain restarted, she bit back a yelp of pain, tears brimming her eyes as she tried to move on the bed. She let her tears spill as her face contracted in pain. Imra was very resilient when she's injured, but she remembered when Reign cut her back open with her claws. 

Imra saw a shadowed figure approach, she didn't know who it was because her vision was misty, the last time she remembered before she blacked out was that she was in Kara's apartment. She had refused to get her wounds checked out, having her back sown by Alex was enough, but her stitches ripped when she was helping Kara out when Pestilence struck she didn't notice it until it was too late, she collapsed right then and there, luckily Kara was with Barry at the time. 

Over the months that she had known Barry, Imra had fallen in love with him, Barry told her he was with Kara, but they were keen on dating her, both of them. She had least expected both of them to take interest in her. But both Kara and Barry glanced at her according to Winn. They only had a few weeks together but it already felt normal, she just needed time to accept Kara, she wasn't used to women liking her, but she tries.

Imra let out a breath of relief when the figure turned out to be Barry, she could point out his oddly defined shoulders anywhere. Barry knelt beside her bedside, he noticed that Imra's bandages weren't bloody anymore, it was a good sign.

Imra attempted to turn her head and face him, but she couldn't. She let her head hit the pillow again and let out another painful groan. 

Barry was now next to her face, whispering words of encouragement.

"Hey, Stardust, don't worry, everything will be over soon," He murmured gently, she could feel his breath on the side of her face. She forced herself to relax.

Through Imra's pain, she felt Barry's face nuzzle against her cheek. Imra smiled through the pain and tilted her head to nuzzle against him. Imra let out a satisfied sound whenever Barry nuzzled his nose against hers. 

"I love you," She murmured. Barry smiled into her cheek and nuzzled it again, sending a nice pulse of euphoria through her body.

Barry's scent was so strong, she loved it. His closeness was her weakness, so without warning she brought her hand and cupped the side of his face, pulling him in closer. She heard Barry's hot exhale on her face as she ran her lips against his. 

She pressed her lips gently into Barry's, Imra focused on sucking on his top lip. She ran her tongue across his upper lip very gently, Imra angled her body towards him, ignoring the pain. She grabbed handfuls of his shirt as Imra deeply kissed him. 

Barry let out a soft groan when her fingers threaded through his hair, massaging his scalp. Imra's tongue pushed against his lips, Barry let her in and pushed his tongue against hers. Imra parted from the kiss, leaving Barry breathless.

Barry looked almost dizzy, his pupils were wide, his eyes trying to chart her beautiful facial features. Barry was directly over her now, careful not to hurt her in any way. His face had a noticeable blush to it, going down to his neckline. His upper lips were red and swollen from her incessant sucking. Imra felt her face heat up as she looked at her handiwork, leaving a dazed and breathless Barry Allen.

Imra was still on her stomach, refusing to turn on her back because of her stitches. Barry nuzzled his face close to hers again, his green hazel eyes met hers. Barry sighed loudly and pressed his nose into her cheek.

"I was so worried, Imra, I jumped earth's immediately when I got word of your injuries," Barry quietly murmured. "You're gonna be the death of me," She heard him whisper.

His lips were now running against her cheek. The warm breath of the Scarlet Speedster's exhale made the Titanian shiver. Barry pulled back much to Imra's dismay.

"Kara's gonna come back any minute now, she went to Costco to get the ingredients for a chicken soup, I asked her that she'd bring you a beef brisket sandwich because I know you love them."

"I love your lips more," Imra murmured, her Irish accent sounding like music to his ears, he wasn't sure where she got it, but it sounded oddly Irish.

Barry stared at her, his eyes asking her permission to let him resume kissing her. Imra thought he looked beautiful, his eyes were wide with passion, his hair was a mess because her hand messed it up, his lips here puffed and moist, and he had a red hue on his face. Imra felt oddly warm, as if in the presence of the sun itself. 

Barry leaned down and pressed a less desperate kiss on the side of her mouth, causing Imra to let out a loud hum, Barry's heart skipped a beat and his stomach flipped at hearing Imra's heavenly sounds she made just for him. Imra pulled away before she pounced on him and ripped off his clothes, even though they haven't gotten to that stage yet.

"You're really pushing my buttons Imra, in a very good way," He muttered.

He was adorable, she smiled and if would have giggled if it wasn't for her stitches. 

Imra sighed and wiggled towards the edge of the bed, Barry mumbled under his breath and helped her as she stood from the bed. Barry's eyebrows scrunched in heavy disagreement with her actions. 

"Imra, you need to sleep," Barry told her.

"My whole body is sore, my legs are asleep, I need to move," Imra explained. Barry firmly placed his hands on her hips. 

He pulled her close, he placed a delicate kiss on Imra's forehead. 

"Please, lay down," He begged quietly.

Barry was pressed flush against her, Imra almost had her face buried in his chest. She then stared at him in adoration as she felt Barry inhale a breath while his face was buried in her brunette curls. 

"Barry Allen, are you smelling me?" Imra playfully scolded.

Barry made a playfully face, he sputtered.

"Me? Smelling you? Come on, Imra..." Barry sighed and gave her a slight smirk. "Maybe."

Imra sighed and wriggled from his grip, but it was too firm.

"Barry, love, you're literally going to strangle me," Imra complained as she glared at Barry, he immediately let her go.

Imra limped towards the huge window overlooking the city, it was a nice night. 

"What time is it?"

"It's around 8 PM," Barry responded.

Barry walked towards her and pressed himself behind her. His hands gently rested on the sides of her thighs. Barry's face pressed into her neck, making Imra exhale audibly. Barry was very careful not to press against her back, leaning his chest away from her back. 

"Barry."

"Yeah?" He murmured.

"Where'd you put my shirt," Imra asked.

Barry's eyes widened as he stepped back. He did not notice Imra was technically shirtless. With only a bandage wrapped against her torso. Barry was so invested in touching her, making out with her, that he didn't notice she was topless. Imra covered her breasts because the bandage was wrapped around the lower part of her back, just below her breasts.

"I-uh..." Barry trailed off as his face heated up to new levels.

"Alex bandaged you up, again, I had to rip off your shirt because you were already passed out and lost blood," He explained.

Imra smiled and grabbed his shirt, Barry gazed at the roof, he was ever the gentleman. Imra pulled his shirt off of him, Barry assisted in pulling his shirt off because you know... Imra could only reach so far. 

Imra pulled on the shirt, it fits a little big on her, but she preferred that right now. 

"So... you ripped off my shirt," She said.

Barry's face reddened more, he scratched the back of his neck nervously. She really said it in that kind of tone, it must have been how he's got his blood always rushing to his head, his face flushing, his heart beating fast. She was just like Kara, testing his patience and his manners. 

Barry linked his fingers with one of her hands. Imra sighed again as Barry leaned in against her. Barry literally could not concentrate when either Imra or Kara was near him, they both drove him insane. Barry placed a kiss on the top of her head, making Imra softly hum. Barry leaned forwards to her ear. 

"You could have called, I would have come," Barry placed a soft kiss on her earlobe and then on her temple.

"I was preoccupied, sorting my feelings out, wondering if it would work out between the 3 of us," Imra muttered.

Barry's heart soared as Imra leaned into him, he pressed his nose against the side of her head.

"You know Kara loves you," Barry murmured gently.

"I know, it'll take a little longer for me to adjust, to love her back, it's weird loving a person who was your childhood idol," She murmured back.

Barry kissed her again, Imra hummed loudly against his lips. Barry gasped in surprise when Imra traced her fingers over the hem of his pants, he was still wearing his spandex fireproof suit, but only the pants. Her fingernails were trailing against his tummy, making him shutter. Barry wanted to touch her, but he just wasn't sure where because she was injured.

Barry dropped his head against her shoulder, nuzzling away the border of his shirt to press a few kisses into her shoulder, making Imra involuntarily shake. He pulled her closer, his mouth pressed against the slight dip between her jaw and her throat. Imra let out a moan when they heard footsteps. 

"Hey, Bare, how is she?" Kara asked as she neared the door to the room. 

Barry's eyes snapped open, he let out a breath when Kara opened the door. 

"See for yourself," He said and motioned toward Imra. Kara eyed Imra carefully, she reached out her hand and ran it across Imra's cheek.

"I'm sorry she hurt you, I didn't try hard enough to bring her down," Kara said sorrowfully. Imra grabbed her hand and ran her thumb over Kara's knuckles. 

"No, I'm sorry I didn't show you any affection in the past weeks, I should have been there when you were hurting, when Reign put you in that coma, I felt so angry, I cared for you even then, I was just too afraid to show it," Imra said gently.

"I'll cook some soup, you need to regain your strength, here's your brisket," Kara handed her the sandwich wrapped in tinfoil. Imra smiled widely as she opened it like a child opening Christmas presents, but then she frowned.

"It's half-eaten," She pointed out.

"Oops, that's the wrong one, I got one too," Kara said and quickly replaced it. Barry chuckled, covering his mouth and surprising a laugh.

Barry sighed as he helped Kara stir a pot of hot soup. Kara walked up to him and gently levitated off the ground, she wrapped her legs around Barry's waist, using her flight to prop herself in mid-air. She then slung her hands around his chest, pressing her face into his back, feeling his deep exhales and his heartbeat. 

"I'm sorry, I should have called you, guess I was too stubborn," Kara muttered.

"No... no, you thought you could handle it, and you were a realist, Kara, you're unique, you don't expect me to run to you every time there's danger, you face it with or without me, but you face it better with me at your side, and that's why I love you," Barry said as he absent-mindedly stirred the pot.

Kara sighed as tears welled in her eyes, she buried her face into his neck. Barry raised an arm up to run his hands through her blonde curls. He always wondered if he tugged on one of them if they would bounce back or something, a stupid thought. 

"I just can't believe how lucky we both are to have you," Kara murmured.

"If it's the one who is lucky, it's me. Staying with 2 gorgeous aliens is a dream to every man, and I'm just a nobody from Central City," Barry said.

"No, you're not," Imra's voice could be heard down the hall as she limped towards them. Kara untangled herself from Barry and headed towards Imra.

"You should be resting Imra," Kara chided. She snaked her arms around her waist, careful as not to hurt her, pulling her to her, she pressed her lips into her forehead.

"Couldn't sleep, knowing that you two are here, I wanted to join in on the conversation. Barry, you are an extremely good man, you're patient, penitent, your morals are the best thing about you, and love, the love you have in your heart is just so authentic," Imra told him.

Barry looked down at the ground and smiled. 

"Well, if you both say so, now come on, let's have dinner," Barry said.

Barry settled Imra on Kara's bed, he settled Imra in between his legs, being very careful not to move as Imra pressed herself against him, she was still very aware of her stitches, but it didn't hurt unless she moved abruptly. Kara was spoon-feeding her some of the soup they had both made.

"You know I can feed myself, right?" Imra said as she slurped another ladleful of broth from the spoon.

"I know, but you're recovering, think of it as if you're taking a vacation, even from the most basic forms of function," Kara joked.

Kara pulled on her sleeve, bringing her thumb up to Imra's lips and wiping the leftover bits of chicken or peas from the side of her mouth.

"And plus, I love spoon-feeding you, you look so cute," Kara quipped, patting Imra's cheek. Imra flushed red and shook her head.

"Damn you and your beautiful face," Imra murmured.

"What was that? Was that a compliment directed toward me and not towards Barry? Have I just seen the day?" Kara asked playfully, setting the empty bowl down 

"Shut up," Imra muttered. 

Kara laughed as she let herself fall onto the mattress. Barry sighed and eased himself to where he was in between Imra and Kara. Imra laid on her stomach, Kara sighed as she threw her left leg over Barry's abdomen. Barry let his hand fall and squeeze her thigh lovingly. Kara let out a sound of content and nuzzled her face against his cheek. 

Imra tangled her legs with Barry, with Barry placing a soft kiss on the top of her head. Imra let her hand fall on top of Kara's as they both held onto Barry's chest.

"Oh for Pete's sake, you girls aren't gonna let me leave this bed, are you?" Barry asked.

"Mm Mm," Kara mumbled. Her breath hot and even against his neck, her hair was already a mess, draping in front of her face and making her looked disheveled, Barry thought she looked absolutely beautiful.

"Yeah, that's a no, you're staying with us Barry, you're not going anywhere," Imra said as she held him tighter.

Imra was right, Barry wasn't going anywhere...

THE END...

Nice... nice...

But anyway, there's a lot more fluff and sissy shit where that came from. Make sure to tune in on the next chapter and HEY!

Be a smart fella and DONT be a fart smella, vote, comment, and follow.

Thank you...

Nice... Nice...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 475 52
As you may have noticed, I love writing stories about the "Snowbarry" couple. Well, this story is a little different from what I usually write. This...
15.3K 374 51
~REQUESTS OPEN~ This book will include most of the Batfam and/or thier ship partners. Not all ships will be the same. Plots may include but are not...
115K 2.4K 35
This is just a mini-thing I'll do once in a while amongst all of my stories. Because I wanted to do some one shots.
10.6K 223 7
A series of one shots of/for The Flash television show on the CW channel. Yes, there are spoilers. ***DISCLAIMER*** None of this is mine. All rights...