I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Opening up
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 13 - Relieved
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 39 - Finally!
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing

15K 234 61
By galsgalaxy

[I know it's been such a very LONG time since I updated really sorry hope you guys like this chapter I tried to make it a bit fun. I'll update tomorrow promise!!!!! K enjoy! Love you guys thanks for reading! Comment what you think and vote!]

[Oh I also tried to make it longer since I haven't updated in so long!]

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

Austin Mahone - Say You're Just A Friend

**Kendra's POV**

Today I woke up and just thought about yesterday and how amazingly fun it was! I laid in bed wondering what could possibly happen today... I sure do hope its fun like yesterday! I grabbed my phone and went on Wattpad for a bit and read 2 chapters of my favorite fanfic Beautifully Broken a Justin Bieber fanfic and a chapter of my favorite One Direction fanfic Torn [they're both amazing fanfics you guys should check them out if you are a Belieber or Directioner or just like reading!] After reading a bit I went to my bathroom and freshened up a bit.

When I got down stairs breakfast was laid out on the table and there was a note from my mom.

Note ---> Good morning darlings have a great fun day today and enjoy it! I went out with the girls for today won't be home tell later! K love you Kylie and Kendra! -From Mom

I sat down and digged in to the delicious waffles and strawberries. While I was eating my waffles Kylie came down stairs with Alex.... "Whoa! What are you doing here!?" I asked confused and shocked, mostly shocked because I was only wearing a white t-shirt with black panties with pink bows on them.

"Austin and I came in the middle of the night because we were bored..."

"Wait.... Austin's here!?!? Where?" I asked still confused.

"He fell asleep on the couch... Oh and nice undies!" Kylie said grabbing a plate for her and Alex. We all ate and Austin was still sleeping on the couch. We went over to him and sat down on him as if he wasn't there and turned on the TV.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Austin said in his sleepy voice.

"Errrmaagad guys why is the couch talking!?!?!" Alex asked joking around.

"Get off!" Austin said attempting to get up.

"Oh my god the couch is moving!!!!"

"Alex shut up!" Austin said, we all got up and he stood up and just stared at us for about a minute.

"What are or you staring at!?" I asked.

"I'm staring at three annoying people..." Austin said in a annoyed tone.

"HEY! You love us!" Kylie said crossing her arms.

"Yeah whatever..." Austin said going up stairs to freshen up. Later he came down and ate breakfast then we all just sat in the living room watching TV.

"SOOOOO....." I said getting everyone's attention on me.

"What?" Kylie asked.

"Oh nothing just the fact that I'm bored... That's all." I sighed.

"Oh cool..." Alex said turning his attention to the TV again.

"GUYS I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!!! Not just sit in front of a TV screen and let my life pass me by!" I said getting up and standing in front of the TV screen.

"Ugh gosh you're annoying man!" Kylie said turning the TV off. "What do you want to do then?"

"I don't really now yet but I want it to be fun!" I said sitting back down.

"Okay while you find something fun to do, you let us know. Okay? Good!" Kylie said turning on the TV again and putting on Bad Girls Club season 9. I decided to watch since I missed this episode so why not watch it now? The girls went to the beach and went parasailing and also I remember Julie is afraid of dolphins and then it all hit me!

"WE SHOULD GO PARASAILING AND GO SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!!!!!" I shouted.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" Austin said agreeing with my plan.

"I'll search a place on the internet hold on..." Kylie said getting out her phone and also turning the TV off again. "Okay so this place you have to make reservation to go swimming with dolphins so I'll call and see if we can reserve a time." .... Kylie came back from the kitchen after talking to the dolphin place and said "okay we can go swimming with the dolphins at 2:30, so let's get ready now for parasailing then after we can go swim with dolphins!"

"Yayyyyyyaaaaayyyy! This shall be fun!" I said. "Okay Kylie and I will get ready while you guys go back to Alex's houses and get ready...."

"Alright!" The boys left to get ready and Kylie and I went up stairs to put our bathing suits on. I put on my two piece bathing suit the bottom piece was black and the top piece was strapless and white. I put on pink high waisted shorts and a white tank top with my black toms. I left my hair down with its natural waves. I grabbed my phone and went into Kylie's room to see if she was finished getting ready.

I knocked on the door and Kylie shouted "Who is it!?"

"Kenny..."

"Dude come in since when do you knock!?" I laughed and walked in and I saw body parts I never wanted to see before.

"WHOA EW GROSS! OH MY BIEBER I'M BLIND FOR LIFE!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Oh shut up and sit down..." I sat on her bed sitting blocking her nude body from my eyes. "You can look now..." I peeked a small hole in my fingers to see if it's alright to look now and it was she had on her bikini. She was wearing a gray bottom and the same top as mine but in black. She laid down on her bed next to me and sighed.

"Umm Kylie... Get your clothes on..."

"Well I saw thinking maybe-" I already knew what she wanted, for me to pick out her outfit so I cut her off.

"Ugh fine!"

"You don't even know what I saw going to say!" She said sitting up.

"You want me to pick out your clothes..." Kylie just stared at me and smiled.

"You know me so well!"

"Mhmm yeah whatever." I got up and walked in her walk in closet and looked around. "Oh wear this!" I picked out washed out blue jean shorts with a black crop top that had a cheetah cross on the front with black toms. Kylie left her hair in a messy bun and put on her sunglasses. "Since the boys aren't here yet let's just walk to Alex's and wait there." I said.

"Alright let's go then..." We head out the door and walked down the street until we got to Alex's house. We rang the doorbell and Alex answered.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alex asked.

"Well we finished and thought we not just come here since you guys are taking forever!" Kylie said.

"What is taking you guys so long?" I asked as we walked inside.

"I'm ready it's Austin who's forever!" We went to the kitchen and waited for Austin. About 15 minutes later Austin came down ready to go.

"Hey I'm ready!... What are you guys doing here?" Well you were taking forever so we just decided to walk over here.

"Oh um sorry... But I'm ready now and you guys are ready so let's go!" We all got in the car and drove to Magnolia Beach which took 1 hour and 15 minutes. We left Alex's at 8 and got there at 9:21. Right when we got here we paid to go parasailing. We were on the boat that was taking us out deep in the water to parasail. Alex and Kylie went first and it looked like they were having so much fun! They can down so now it was mine and Austin's turn to go up. I held Austin's hand as we went up and up in the sky. It was so exciting and fun if I could I would do this everyday! I took pictures on my iphone (yes I have a water proof case just incase it got wet.) We came down and the boat brought us back to shore.

"That was so cool!" I said still excited and feeling the rush.

We all walked on the beach and swam a little then left the beach so we don't miss our second event of the day. By the time we got to Dolphin Fin the place we'll be swimming with dolphins it was 12 meaning we still had two hours left so we went to this taco place called Ana's Taqueria. Kylie and I got small burritos and Austin and Alex got Supreme burritos and it was REALLY good!

"Guys we should head back to Dolphin Fin there ten more minutes." Alex said. While we were walking back to Dolphin Fin Austin and I were behind Alex and Ky and were also holding hands... I sure didn't mind at all!

"How can I help you? Are you here to make a reservation or have you already made one?" A boy who looked 18 asked. His work uniform was pretty funny I couldn't help but laugh. He was wearing shorts that we're really REALLY extra short with a blue polo shirt that said "Keep calm don't eat the fin and swim with it!" in neon yellow, extra high socks that almost came up to his knees and was where a dolphin hat. It looked like there was a stuff animal on his head.

"We already made reservations for 2:30" Kylie said ignoring my giggles.

"Okay right this way... Okay before you walk out this door put these life jackets on doesn't mater which color just put it on, when you are ready head out this door and a man Emilo will assist you." The guy walked away leaving us in the room full of life jackets and floaties.

"I want the red one!!!!" Austin said grabbing the red life jacket. Alex got a red on too, Kylie got light blue and as for me I got purple considering the only color left was orange. As I was putting the life jacket on I left something soft get thrown at me. I turned around and another one hit my face. That soft thing was a floaty thrown by Kylie, Alex or Austin.

"Really?" I picked a floaty and just threw it where ever and it hit Kylie in stomach. Soon enough we had a floaty fight and were attacking each other with floaties.

"WAIT! EVERYONE STOP!" Kylie shouted. We stopped and focused our attention on her.

"What is it?" I asked has I through one more floaty at Austin and laughed a bit.

"Look around..." We all looked around the room and our mouths dropped we made such a huge mess.

"Wow this room is a mess they should do something about this..." Austin said with an 'EW this is gross' face.

"What do you mean?! We did this! This room was so spotless until we came in..." I said.

"Oh um... No one speaks of this okay!" We all slowly walked out of the room and pretended nothing ever happened.

"HELLO! I am Emilo and this is my friend Gianni we will be your guide while swimming with the dolphins." He said in a Spanish accent.

"Okay so come meet our beautiful animal friends! Follow us!" Gianni said in a Spanish accent as well.

"OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE!" I said when we first saw the dolphins. Being with the dolphins today was so much fun! They swam, danced, jumped and more. They were like trained dogs well better then trained dogs, they were so smart like humans! While we were leaving the dolphins even waved bye it was such a great experience, mostly because I got to do it with great people!

By the time we all got back to Alex's house it was 4 o'clock. Alex and Kylie went outside to the back porch which left me and Austin alone together...

"So what do you want to do?" Austin asked breaking the ice.

"Um... Want to go out for a walk and get ice cream?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Austin was ready to walk out the front door until I stopped him.

"Shouldn't we tell Alex and Ky where we're going?"

"Nah they can call if they wonder where we went off to..." I smiled and we walked out the house walking to the closest gelato shop. The walk was extra quite but it wasn't a bad quite it was just normal. Austin wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling closer towards him and I didn't mind at all! I wrapped my arm around his waist and held him tight... Walking together like this made me never want to lose him ever again!

"Kendra...."

"Yes?"

"Do you have any idea in where we're going or where this gelato shop is?"

"Ermm.... Not quite, I thought you knew where we were going..."

"No I thought you knew..." Austin said as he stopped walking.

"Ohhhh.... This isn't good... I thing we're lost."

"Of course we would get lost! Should we call Alex or Kylie?"

"No... I'll call Taylor lets not bother them." I said getting out my phone to dial Taylor's number.

---Phone Call---

Taylor: Hey hey sexy thang!

Me: Hey hey big booty Tay!

Taylor: Haha what's up?

Me: Well I have a bit of a issue...

Taylor: Who doesn't know you have issues!? Hehe just kidding what kind of issue boo?

Me: I'm lost in the middle of no where with Austin...

Taylor: Where we're you guys headed?

Me: The gelato shop downtown... Can you come get us please? We're on a street call Wallis St in front of a white house.

Taylor: I haven't gotten my car fixed so I'll be down there in my moms car.

Me: Thanks chunky marshmallow!

Taylor: Anytime chocolate chip poo!

---

Since Austin and I had no where to go we just sat down on the side walk waiting for Taylor to arrive in her moms car.

**Austin's POV**

"So what do you want to talk about tell Taylor comes?" Kendra asked looking at me.

"I don't know... Uh how's life going?" I didn't really know what to ask so I just asked that... Why not?

"Actually pretty amazing! Mostly because there's no more drama and everything no more Derek, no more bad vibes you know? But yeah it quite well and every thing but except the fact that...." Kendra rambled on about life and every thing and even got off topic and started talking about her old dog she had when she first came to San Antonio but it ran away... I tuned out what she was saying and just stared at her while she was talking on and on. I grabbed her face and kissed her. She pulled back and her mouth dropped.

"Whoa!..." Is all she said in shock.

"Um sorry I just-" Kenny cut me off in the middle of my sentence and started to make out with me. It felt so right like fireworks had just gone off it was just like old times when we were together...

Beep beep

We both pulled away and looked at the car that beeped at us that happened to be Taylor... Great -.- Kendra sat in the front seat and I sat in the back seat.

"Sorry if I was interrupting anything guys..." Taylor said "where are you guys going?"

"You didn't interrupt much and to my house..."

"Alrightie then..." I thought it was weird how Taylor knew where she was going but yet Kenny and I didn't; I was just surprised that she did because she isn't the brightest of them all... "Okay here we are!" Taylor said pulling up to Kendra's house.

"Bye Blondie thanks again!" Kendra said getting out the car.

"Bye brownie!" Taylor said in response.

"Bye Taylor." I was going to make up a weird name like Kendra and Taylor do for each other that's just weird.

"Bye Austybear!"

"Oh my god...." I just laughed and got out the car.

Kendra and I went to her kitchen. I sat down and Kendra got out pie and ice cream. We sat in the living room and had apple pie with vanilla ice cream.

"Austin..."

"Kendra..."

"Will we ever get back together like boyfriend girlfriend kind of together?" I didn't really know what to answer so I just looked down at my empty plate that once had pie and ice cream. "I mean you did kiss me, and we held hand and we talk like we use too..." I just sighed and thought of a good enough answer.

"I don't know..." I really didn't know! I want to be her boyfriend again but I'm just not ready right now, maybe I shouldn't have kissed her or anything because I guess I just led her on....

"Oh. Um okay..." She continued to eat her ice cream then asked "why?"

"Can we not talk about this right now?"

"No I want to now... What is it? What's wrong with me? Is it still the Robert situation because I said sorry and I really do regret it Austin!"

"It's not you, it's me..." wow I never thought in a million years I would be saying that! "I'm just not ready right now. I want to be with you I really do but I just want to be my own person..."

"Oh." She put her plate down on the coffee table and went up stairs I'm guessing to her room. I didn't know what to do honestly... I could either follow her or leave. Of course I went up to comfort her...

Knock knock

Kendra opened the door to here room and looked me in the eye "what?"

"I'm sorry..."

"Oh no don't be clearly I'm not good enough for you anymore." She said in an attitude tone.

"I never said you weren't good enough."

"But you meant it!"

"No, no I didn't!" I sassed back at her. She just stood at the door and gave me an evil eye and went to shut the door until I stopped it.

She opened it again and said "can I help you?!"

"You know what? Never mind I'll be at Alex's if you need me." I ran down her stairs and went out the front door and walked to Alex's house. I really wasn't expecting any of that to happen. I don't know why I didn't just ask her to be my girlfriend right there. I would love to call her my girlfriend right now but I screwed up my chance like an idiot!

**Kendra's POV**

UGHH WHAT THE FUDGE! There's clearly something really wrong with me! But I don't know what... What could possibly be wrong with me that could push Austin away?

While I was thinking what could be wrong with me my phone vibrated. I thought 'OMG WHAT IF IT'S AUSTIN!!!' but really it wasn't... I never thought this person would ever talk to me again after Alex, Kylie and I ditched him for being an ass hole. That text was from Hunter, the guy I gave my number to in the tip jar. Which I really regret!

...But maybe this isn't a bad thing maybe that Friday Ky, Alex and I hung out with him wasn't a good day for him and that's why he was being an ass. When I use to text him that week he was SO nice and charming. Maybe I'll just give him another chance... Why not? I mean Austin sure doesn't want me...

We texted each other for quite awhile he's even coming over tomorrow to hang out. Then maybe Austin can see what he's missing! I sure can't wait for tomorrow!

[There's a pictures on the side!!!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.9K 39
For fourteen years Olivia Nicole Collins did nothing but dream of living a life that was more exciting. She started writing when she was eight years...
31.1K 3.2K 60
||COMPLETE|| Amber Blake is having dreams, and they just might be the key to saving her best friend, Mark. Unfortunately, she's too preoccupied prete...
588K 17.1K 40
Rebbeca Gomez or Becky as some people call her, is your regular 22 year old girl WHO wants to buy her own house and create her own Family because she...
717K 20.7K 80
*Sequel to When We Met* Amber McAllen has been juggling her school, her job and her love life all at the same time. But when her "love" slipped from...