secrets

By grilledcheeseisbomb

Iris kidnapped by her own blood related aunt after seeing her own biological Sister get her happy ever after... More

author's note
characters
1 | Introduction
2 | Unexpected news
3 | Finding out
Details of the mansion
4 | Moving in
5 | Meeting them
6 | Meeting her
7 | Rules
8 | Shocked
9 | A little show
10 | Thoughts
11 | Sneaking out
More information
12 | Playing
13 | School
14 | First day
New characters
15 | New girl
16 | Familiar
17 | Reunited
19 | Mission
20 | Excuse
21 | Detention
22 | Fight
23 | Witness
24 | Concern
25 | Impulse
26 | Helping
27 | Regret
28 | Past
29 | Forgiven
30 | Text
31 | Sneaky plan
SORRY!!!!! IMPORTANT
32 | Humiliated
33 | Mateo
Chap 34
IMPORTANT!!!!!

18 | Shot

11.5K 269 23
By grilledcheeseisbomb

Iris's POV

I laid on my bed still thinking about what just happened but an idea just popped in my head.

I searched my bag and took out my phone with black case on it , I scrolled all the notification and searched for the highest amount I could get because why not.

If the higher the pay is , the more valuable this person is.

That means more fun to have.

"Kolton Roger, any kill as long as he is dead. $105,000. By : (blank)"

normally I wouldn't kill anybody who doesn't say who they are but that pay , I will gladly do it.

roger is in for a ride.

I chuckled at the thought , roger must have done something big that causes someone to send me to kill him and with that big amount of pay.

That pay is gonna get me 2 fucking motorbikes (any brand) and I'm gonna buy a dozen of glazed donuts and sushi.

Okay I need to stop with all these thoughts now important thing is to kill him and get my pay.

I investigated him and turns out HE IS A FUCKING HUMAN TRAFFICKER TO FEMALES ESPECIALLY LITTLE ONES.

Fucking hell this Roger man.

How did I not notice him earlier ?

I would've killed him for free if I had known him before , he is fucking lucky to not get noticed by me earlier otherwise I would've killed him way before but it's okay , today he is lucky to get killed by the one and only hell's devil so that's consider lucky , might be consider a blessing too you never know.

I search up his location and he is a tough one to rookies but to me it's nothing.

He changes his location every two three hours to not get noticed but unfortunately you met me.

He is currently at a bar , eh that's where everybody is every time I'm ordered to kill , that's no surprise.

But today , I decided to change it up.

I will not go there and trick him and murder him.

No.
Just no.
That's boring.

Why not I surprise him at my special place ? 

I changed into a simple clothing which is easy to change and placed a gun in my pocket and a signature dagger that I used to kill in my bra and sneaked out of this mansion.

Honestly it's getting a bit too easy to sneak out.

I jumped on my motorbikes which doesn't have the tracker on and zoom to there.

I looked a far and see he has  1 to 3 bodyguards around him 24/7 who dress up an all black outfit with caps and a mask on.

I watched a bodyguard left by his side and went to the washroom.

I take this chance to go to the washroom and that's where my perfect acting starts.

"Where am I?" I banged into the washroom with my jello legs and my drunken face.

He took a while to examine me before he scooped me by his side. "Hello lovely , you look gorgeous"

" Thanks but who are you ?" I asked 'drunkenly'.

"I'm Caden , shall we do something fun while we're here , lovely ?"

"But I'm...I'm a virgin , it's my first time and...I'm scared" I said , looking down at my feet , playing with the ends of my shirt.

The truth is , I'm not a virgin , but that's a story for another day.

"Even better , baby I want you so badly" he said before stroking a part of my hair to the back of my ear and leaning in to my neck and living traces of poorly sloppy disgusting kisses.

It was horrible I will say like he is definitely not experienced in this category.

He continued to leave traces of kisses and I do too slowly kissing his neck up to his jaw near his ear where he grabbed my ass with both of his hands.

This was when I was about to blow out but I kept my cool down.

I whispered is his ear "That was great but not as great as what I'm about to do" i grabbed my gun from the back of my pants and used it to knock him out.

Easy.

I quickly changed into his outfit and went back into the bar where I see roger with a girl on his laps.

I walked up to him and projected my voice to sound almost exactly like Caden's.

"Sir , I have something important to tell you" he gave me a nod and to his guards not to follow him and followed me outside where nobody could see us.

"Sir , a traitor revealed our location and we have to leave right this instance"

"Oh , why didn't you tell me just now ? Why bring me here" he questioned.

Fuck I didn't think of that.

"Well it wasn't appropriate there as there are people there who are eyeing on you" I tried to think of a lie but it wasn't exactly a lie because I did notice some people eyeing him.

"Let's quickly go then" gesturing me to follow him.

"But we cant go out from here , I have a better solution" I said before leading him to a dark alley.

"Where are we ?" He asked.

"We are far away from them and it will also be your last time being there" I said before taking my gun out and shooting at his chest.

But it deflected.

He was wearing a bulletproof vest under his shirt.

Shit.

He let out a chuckle "I know you are not one of my bodyguards as they never address me sir.

"Who are you?" , I saw him reaching out a gun from his back pocket

"I'm your biggest nightmare" I said in my deadliest voice and before he had the time to take it out , I shoot him right on his head.

Because he isn't wearing a bulletproof helmet.

"Tsk tsk , that was smart to wear a bulletproof vest but not a bulletproof helmet" I slowly walked to the lifeless body on the ground and rubbed my makeup off my arm to reveal a hell's devil tattoo.

"What did you do?" A cold chilling voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Reuben who was behind me with a shocked and slightly angry expression.

"Oh I was sleeping. No shit , I obviously killed him" I proudly say.

"Why did you kill him ?"

"I was paid , ok seriously enough with this stupid police interrogating suspect game. I'm sick of it" I said.

I looked over to his arm a 'viper gang' tattoo , specifically a leader tattoo. The difference between a normal one and the leader one is that the leader one has a rose with thorns wrapped around by the snake and the normal one has a rose wilting.

REUBEN IS THE LEADER ?!

That was my crazy yet true thought.

"You are the leader of the viper gang?" I asked looking at his tattoo.

"Yes I am and you just killed a very important person that we needed."

"Why is he important ?"

"He stole some of our shipments"

"Erm well too bad he's dead already" I said

"Anyway can you go turn around for a while I need to do something"

"No I'm not turning around you are going to follow us"

"Hell no , why ?"

"You just killed him and you are dress up as a bodyguard, we need to bring you back to interrogate you"

"I am dressed as one of them because I just knock one of his men and I don't know any information about him" I argued back at him.

"You don't want to make this harder do you?" He pulled out a gun aiming at me.

"You don't want it too" I said before pulling out my gun and he shot me BUT missed an inch away from my head.

Thank god.

I pulled my gun but fucking realize that it has no more ammo.

Just my luck.

I grabbed the dagger from my bra and swing it at him when he lunged at me trying to knock me down but I dodged it.

I cut his right shoulder and he punched right in my stomach before I had the time to move away.

That fucking hurt.

I stepped back and try to escape and looked at the floor where I saw Roger's gun and picked it up before he could shoot me with the gun in my hand aiming at his head.

We are both holding the gun pointing at each other but suddenly a man came.

"Bro , do you need help ?" He has a tattoo similar to Reuben's one but it is slightly different but not the same as normal one.

He must be the second in command.

An important person to him.

"I don't"

and I pulled the trigger aiming at that man's shoulder because I don't know , I just don't want to shoot Reuben.

The man landed on the floor and Reuben turned back to him and he pulled the trigger when I was running away.

BANG.

He shot me at my right thigh , luckily.

The searing pain shot through my whole leg and blood uncontrollably surged out from it.

I limped my way back to my motorbike , ripped out a piece of my white clothing and bandaged it on my thigh to stop the blood from flowing and drive off immediately.

*this is a very long chapter

*that's it for chapter 18 !! hope you like it !! <3
VOTE AND COMMENT
THANK YOU !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 54.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
180K 13.3K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
211K 23K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
281K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...