Who's there? (TAEKOOK)

By dreamistaekook

Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Bonus Chapter (M)

Epilogue

6.2K 316 302
By dreamistaekook

Two years later.

"Baby~"

"Love~wake up~you will be late for work~"

"You leave me no option then~"

Taehyung crawled up on the bed and got up on top of Jeongguk and sat there comfortably.

Taehyung had a wicked side smirk playing on his lips. He swiftly seductively ran his hands on Jeongguk's upper body. Jeongguk still slept like a log.

Taehyung giggled softly and slowly pushed the younger's tee up and ran his hand on Jeongguk's smooth abs. Taehyung drooled at the sight even though this wasn't the first time he was witnessing it.

He drew numerous patterns on Jeongguk's abs and bent a little to place small pecks there.

He giggled a bit loudly to himself because damn Jeongguk is irresistible.

His hands travelled up towards Jeongguk's chest. He placed his palm flat on his well-built chest and felt the younger's calm heartbeat. He smiled to himself because he loved this sensation so much.

Jeongguk groaned slightly and placed his own hands on top of Taehyung's in his sleep.

Taehyung's eyes shifted from his chest to his tattooed hand. In the last two years, the younger had filled his right arm with numerous tattoos and if you look closely, you will even find Taehyung's name inside a heart there. It was a special gift for Taehyung and he flushed bright pink every time he saw it.

Taehyung ran his fingers on the tattooed arm and sighed slightly. Even though Taehyung was never very fond of tattoos, he couldn't ever deny the fact that Jeongguk's tattoos were extremely hot and such a turn on for him.

"Wakey Wakey~ My precious babe~wake up~" Taehyung whispered near Jeongguk's ears as he bit his earlobe slightly.

Jeongguk didn't even move an inch. Taehyung huffed slightly because why was his Ggukie's sleep this deep?

"Fine, you don't leave me any other option." Taehyung whispered and kept his face near the younger's ears but his hands travelled down to his chest again as he gave a tight squeeze to his buds that immediately woke Jeongguk up. The poor sleepy boy woke up flinching badly.

"BABBYYYY, WHY??" Jeongguk whined loudly.

Taehyung simply sat there on top of Jeongguk and laughed loudly.

"Wait, I'll show you who is in charge." Jeongguk said as he swiftly caught Taehyung's waist with his left arm and his right tattooed arms smoothly went up and down on Taehyung's silky exposed thigh as the elder was wearing shorts and a thin tee.

"Yeah? You're in charge? You think so?" Taehyung questioned back with a challenging smirk and within a blink Taehyung's back touched the mattress with Jeongguk hovering over him.

"I was always in charge, Dove." Jeongguk whispered near Taehyung's lips who was still smirking.

"Yeah? Yet you couldn't propose to me." Taehyung uttered back boldy and Jeongguk just whined, hiding his face in the older's neck as Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's shoulder and laughed loudly.

"Because it wasn't ever easy. If your partner is this gorgeous and breathtaking, it's not easy to propose." Jeongguk mumbled in Taehyung's neck.

"You're an idiot, stupid coconut headed, muscle replica of a hot bunny." Taehyung said giggling.

"When will you ever stop teasing your husband about this, Jeon Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked as he brought up his face and stared into the deep turquoise orbs.

"Never ever, Kim Jeongguk." Taehyung replied, cheekily.

"I am not an idiot though." Jeongguk said, pouting.

"Yes you are! Now get up, it's our anniversary today, Ggukie. I wanna do everything with you today. Don't tell me you forgot." Taehyung questioned, squinting his eyes.

"I wouldn't dare to even though I didn't even know we were getting married that day." Jeongguk replied, pouting.

Taehyung immediately pecked Jeongguk's pouting lips and giggled.

"As if I did. It was hilarious." Taehyung replied, still giggling.

Two years back:

"WHO'S THERE?"

Jeongguk immediately tried looking around the place because it was dark but not for long because suddenly the lights we're back on and Taehyung stood right in front of him.

Jeongguk suddenly felt his own breath hitch and his throat went dry and his jaw dropped because Taehyung looked drop dead gorgeous. He looked breathtaking as the pink outfit draped him beautifully.

"Hello there, Ggukie~" Taehyung said in a small, shy voice.

"Wow!" That's all that left Jeongguk's mouth.

"Thanks." Taehyung replied shyly as his entire face flushed bright red.

"Y-You look---so beautiful--gorgeous--just--"

"You too Ggukie, you look so handsome, so dashing." Taehyung complimented as he himself drooled over the sight in front of him. He wasn't wrong when he said that his Ggukie would look so good in the suit.

         ^^Hello there, Handsome!😌

          ^^So freaking pretty!😭😍

Taehyung took a step forward as Jeongguk forwarded his hand. He placed a small kiss on Taehyung's knuckles as they were finally at the same place, on top of a small stage.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung closer by his waist as Taehyung shyly giggled.

"It's supposed to be a premiere yet the entire place is empty, you have any idea what's going on, Dove?" Jeongguk asked as he brushed one of Taehyung's silver locks that fell on his forehead and tucked it behind his ears.

"I don't know, Ggukie baby. I came here with Minnie but then suddenly he left me with this flower in my hand and the lights went off." Taehyung said as he pouted a little.

"Really? He left you alone? Wait till I meet that mochi short softie hyung." Jeongguk said as he scoffed.

Taehyung immediately smacked Jeongguk's arms who flinched because of the sound because that didn't hurt.

"Stop calling Minnie that." Taehyung said as they both heard a loud voice from next to them.

"Yes! Stop calling me that, you coconut head." Jimin said as he crossed his arms on his chest and watched the couple on the stage keenly.

"Minnnieeee~" Taehyung immediately squealed as Jimin walked towards him with a wide smile playing on his lips.

Taehyung pouted slightly and gave the flower to Jimin as the elder took it from him laughing.

"Seo-Joon hyung, move move--walk faster! Oh God, you're so slow!! This isn't even a ramp walk, why are you walking so slow?" Jin yelled behind a slow-walking Seo-Joon.

"Jinnie, sweetheart, calm down--he is walking normally." Namjoon said as Seo-Joon mumbled him a small 'thank you'.

"Where is Taetae? Where is Taetae?" Hyung-sik suddenly screamed, pushing aside everyone.

"Too loud for my existence." Yoongi said as he walked towards the couple.

"Take me too~" Hobi yelled behind Hyung-sik.

"Yoongi hyung, him too." Woo-shik said to Yoongi who immediately agreed.

"You guys are all weird anyway." Sung-hwan said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"What's going on? Will someone please tell me---us?" Jeongguk asked as he saw Taehyung was equally confused.

"Nothing much, Taehyung's getting married." Jin said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay--WAIT WHAT? WITH WHOM?" Jeongguk questioned yelling loudly as Taehyung gave him a 'are you serious?' expression.

"Taehyung with a boy we have selected and you---you can get married to any of the girls we loo---"

"WHAT THE FUCK? I HAVE A FIANCE ALREADY." Jeongguk yelled loudly with disbelief dancing on his features.

"AND THAT FIANCE IS KIM TAEHYUNG SO HE CANNOT MARRY THE BOY YOU GUYS HAVE CHOSEN FOR HIM SORRY, I OBJECT." Jeongguk kept yelling as Taehyung just shook his head.

"Am I your fiance? When did that happen? When did you propose to me?" Taehyung questioned with raised eyebrows.

"I didn't but you know you're already mine." Jeongguk replied immediately, almost whining.

"Again--opinion, true. But does it make any sense? No. So shut up and enjoy the wedding." Jin announced as the others were trying their best to stifle a laugh because Jeongguk looked like he would start hyperventilating any moment.

"N-No, h-he can't marry someone other than m-me." Jeongguk said with a shaky voice as his eyes glossed.

"Says who? The one who didn't even propose to him." Now Yoongi said with a blank face.

"I WON'T LET ANYONE MARRY HIM." Jeongguk screamed loudly yet none of them flinched.

"Who are you to stop him?" Jimin asked with his raised eyebrows.

"I am his fia--"

"Uh-huh, wrong answer, try again." Hyung-sik said as he blew on his nails trying to look sassy.

"I am his boyfriend." Jeongguk said as his voice broke slightly.

"Exactly. Not enough reason to stop his marriage." Seo-Joon said now as he rocked himself a little on his heels.

"Exactly. I agree." Wooshik said, nodding his head.

"Me too. You can't even deny it." Sung-hwan reasoned.

"It's your own fault, Gguk." Hobi said, trying to keep his serious face intact.

The entire place was completely silent. A drop of a small pin could be even heard through the eerie silence.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN." Jeongguk said in a loud voice and turned to face Taehyung, who was standing in front of him.

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY DOVE, MY WORLD, MY EVERYTHING, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW IT AND HONESTLY I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE MUCH MORE ROMANTIC AND BETTER BUT AS FEW PEOPLE WON'T ALLOW IT, I HAVE TO HURRY THE FUCK UP! GOD, YOU'RE ALREADY MINE AND I WAS A STUPID COCONUT HEAD WHO DIDN'T PROPOSE TO YOU YET BUT I CAN'T LET WHATEVER THEY'RE PLANNING TO HAPPEN SO WILL YOU---HECK I DON'T EVEN HAVE A RING, TAKE MY SOUL FOR MAKING THIS THE WORST PROPOSAL EVER BUT I FUCKING LOVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH TO LET YOU GO ANYWHERE FROM ME SO JUST MARRY ME, PLEASE." Jeongguk almost yelled the whole thing out as he got down on one knee and Taehyung gasped loudly.

Everyone around them snickered and laughed but they couldn't deny the fact that this was the most unique thing they have seen.

"See? Now he can't get married to anyone else. He is already engaged to me." Jeongguk said as he sighed loudly happily.

"Gguk, I hate to break it to you but he didn't say yes." Yoongi said as others chuckled.

"Well because it wasn't a question? It was literally a statement with a please at the end." Jeongguk said with a proud smirk on his lips.

"And why should I listen to you? You don't even have a ring with you and don't even get me started on how unromantic that was." Taehyung said as his eyes left numerous crystal drops due to sheer happiness.

"Dove---baby, if you don't then they won't let you marry me and marry some dumbas--"

"Yeah and that dumbass is you." Jin said loudly as Jeongguk and Taehyung both faced him with a shocked face.

"What?" Jeongguk asked, shocked.

"Yes, idiot brother-in-law. You both are getting married now. This is your marriage venue. We took you shopping while Yoongi fixed and decorated the place. The premiere is apparently your marriage and only we are present here. Now say, do you wanna get married or should we really think of arranging someone for Ta---"

"NO-no, OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! OH GOD, I AM GETTING MARRIED! I'm GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! OH MY!! SOMEONE SLAP ME, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS." Jeongguk yelled and jumped on his feet due to extreme excitement.

"Well, we love you too, Gguk but Taetae still didn't say yes, actually." Seo-Joon said laughing nervously.

Jeongguk immediately faced Taehyung and saw how numb and expressionless the older man looked. Jeongguk gulped and caught Taehyung's hand.

"What's wrong?" Jeongguk asked in a small voice.

"I won't marry you. I will not marry him." Taehyung said loudly as he looked at everyone's shocked face.

Alright, this wasn't a part of the plan. What's going on?

"What? But why?" Jeongguk asked as he squeezed Taehyung's palm.

"Because which dumbass proposes without a ring? And I am not getting married to you with a ring someone else chose." Taehyung said as he crossed his arms on his chest, taking it away from Jeongguk's hold and pouted.

The other finally sighed a breath of relief and laughed loudly.

"Well then we don't have a problem, you can marry him because the ring we have was actually chosen by Gguk." Jimin said as he laughed loudly.

"Really? I did? But I chose rings for Yoongi hyung and you." Jeongguk said sincerely as his face gave out his confusion.

Taehyung huffed loudly when he heard this.

"You could choose rings for a couple that is already married yet couldn't buy a ring for your own boyfriend." Taehyung said as he screamed due to anger and then his anger led to a pout on his lips.

"B-But baby--no--Dove--I--"

"Save it, Ggukie." Taehyung said angrily, cutting off his sentence.

"Actually, no. He didn't even choose for me and Yoongi, he was too impatient to run back to you but what he doesn't remember is, his eyes had caught a pair of rings which he really liked. He stared at it for quite some time. Am I wrong?" Jimin asked as Jeongguk's eyes went wide.

"How did yo--I--I thought I would b-buy that for my baby because it would suit him so m--but what is--" Jeongguk stopped in the middle and gasped loudly when he saw Jimin opening the ring box.

"So? Is it the wrong pair?" Jimin asked, smirking.

"OH MY GOD!!" Jeongguk exclaimed loudly and went right ahead and hugged the shorter male tightly.

"Alright enough! Hands off my husband." Yoongi said as he cleared his throat and Jeongguk immediately broke the hug with a big smile on his face.

On the other hand Taehyung was spellbound. The rings shining in the box made him cry out loudly. The rings were simply so beautiful.

        ^^The one for Taehyung!😌

       ^^The one for Jeongguk!🤭

"Baby~Oh no~why are you crying? Which one of you hyungs made him cry? Come out right now then I might not yell--" Jeongguk immediately stopped when Taehyung started bawling his eyes out more loudly.

"---oh no no baby I won't tell them anything,I was just trying to intimidate them---please stop crying my baby--" Jeongguk said as he wrapped his arms around his baby.

"God, why the heck did we need to witness this?" Seo-Joon asked.

"They're cute." Namjoon said as Seo-Joon hummed, smiling, agreeing.

"Alright---you don't have to marry m---"

"Shut up Jeon. Shut up and kiss me or else I won't marr---" Before Taehyung could complete the sentence, Jeongguk had pressed his lips on Taehyung's soft lips.

"Hey--HEY!!" Jin's yell made the couple flinch and break the kiss abruptly.

"Whyyyyyy?" Jeongguk whined loudly as Taehyung blushed red.

"No kisses before you both exchange the I do's so just stand there properly and allow us to do the rituals." Seo-Joon said as Jeongguk and Taehyung suddenly felt giddy. They giggled like teens and stood up straight on the stage with their hands locked with each other.

The rituals were done by Namjoon because according to everyone he would be able to manage it the best.

But Namjoon knew better. The constant scolding and rolling of eyes that he had to do with the almost newlyweds really needed patience and no one wanted to do the job so Namjoon did it---well more like volunteered by the others to do it.

Namjoon knew it wouldn't be easy but he didn't know that it would be this difficult because even before he could ask the questions, the answers were given by them.

"Do you take Jeon Jeongguk, to be---"

"I do, I do. Yes, yes I do." Taehyung yelled loudly as he giggled and Jeongguk giggled more loudly.

Namjoon sighed and knew that there was no way of scolding them more.

"Do you take Kim Taehyung, t--"

"I DO! I DO!! YES I DO." Jeongguk literally screamed and Taehyung squealed loudly.

Namjoon rolled his eyes again and the others laughed because they knew this would happen.

Namjoon gave the signal and Taehyung and Jeongguk exchanged the rings and Taehyung literally jumped because he was in love with the ring but more than that he was in love with Jeongguk's unique choice.

Jeongguk took Taehyung's hand and pressed a kiss right on top of Taehyung's ring as Taehyung closed his eyes, inhaling deeply.

Taehyung wanted to copy the action but he simply brought their interlocked hands towards their lips and pressed a kiss on Jeongguk's knuckles.

Namjoon watched the entire moment with adoration in his eyes. The others held the same emotions. They knew that these two boys were insanely and hopelessly in love.

Jeongguk and Taehyung simply waited for the most important or more like most awaited question yet Namjoon just didn't say it.

They looked at each other and then faced Namjoon with expectant eyes. A look that screamed, "What the hell are you waiting for? Just say the damn thing."

"What?" Namjoon asked as he looked at the younger couple.

Jeongguk simply narrowed his eyes at his brother.

"You both are anyway doing everything before I can say it so just kiss already. Why wait now?" Namjoon asked as he rolled his eyes.

Jeongguk nodded his head vigorously with a laugh as Taehyung giggled too and they both leaned in. Their lips met and their eyes closed. Jeongguk pulled Taehyung close by his waist and deepened the kiss even though it was supposed to be just a peck but who cares?

Their lips danced together. They felt each other in a new manner because even after thousands of kisses, this is their first kiss as husbands. This is special and it will forever remain special just like the first time they kissed.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband, wait so who's taking who's surname?" Namjoon questioned.

"Jeon Taehyung."

"Kim Jeongguk."

Taehyung and Jeongguk said at the same time and realized that they both wanted each other's surname. They giggled loudly and so did everyone there.

"Alright! Then that settles it. Jeon Taehyung and Kim Jeongguk. Everyone, congratulate the newly-weds." Namjoon announced loudly with a wide smile plastered on his face as everyone started clapping and cheering. The place was filled with cheers and whistles.

"Here, take the flower and throw it." Jimin said and handed Taehyung the flower again.

Taehyung took it with excitement and turned around and inhaled deeply, ready to throw the flower. He jumped a little due to happiness and threw the flower behind him and someone caught it even though he had no idea he would.

Taehyung turned around swiftly to see who caught it because everyone was laughing loudly. Taehyung turned around and he himself couldn't control his laughter because there stood Jung Hoseok with the flower in his hand with a flushed face. Everyone teased him as he started yelling at them due to embarrassment.

Probably it's time he meets someone he falls deeply in love with as well.

The after party for the newly-weds was almost a blur though they pretty well remember that they were pulled out to a room to change into different clothes and of course they took somewhat around minutes to let go of each other because according to them, they looked extremely hot to even stop their desire. But yes, Jin and Jimin knew better so they literally pulled them out of the room and of course the sight they witnessed first when they opened the door of the room was obviously not pleasant because the newlyweds were both literally making out.

After a few smacks, yells and ear pulling, Jin and Jimin dragged them out for the party.

    ^^Jeongguk changed into this!💕

  ^^ Taehyung changed into this!🤭🤍

If you ask any of them, they wouldn't be able to tell you what they did or what happened in detail because for everyone that night was a blur for various reasons. Well for the newlyweds, they didn't remember the after party quite well because their mind was too filled with the thoughts of their night together.

And that's how the most romantic couple had completed their marriage. In a most weird yet unique manner.

Present:

"Hm~what are you cooking baby? It smells delicious." Jeongguk asked as he back-hugged Taehyung who was busy preparing something in the kitchen.

"I don't think so you're talking about the food, hm? But to answer your question, I am cooking kimchi fried rice because you don't like eating strawberry pancakes, which I may add, I have already made for myself." Taehyung replied as he felt Jeongguk nuzzling his face into his neck.

"Nothing can ever look more beautiful to me than you when you're right next to me, similarly, nothing can ever smell better or delicious when my face is snuggled into your neck. Also, no one can ever separate you from your strawberry pancakes." Jeongguk mumbled softly, placing a small kiss there.

"Hm, always the sweet talker." Taehyung replied as he turned around and faced his husband.

"Uh-huh, fact stater." Jeongguk replied, grinning.

"Is that even a word, hm?" Taehyung asked as he pecked Jeongguk on his nose, giggling.

"Maybe, maybe not but I know something that is a word and it makes sense, also it holds a lot of emotions." Jeongguk said as he brushed Taehyung's silver locks away from his forehead and placed a kiss there.

"Hm? And that is?" Taehyung questioned with raised eyebrows, a wide smile playing on his lips.

"Saranghae. Saranghae, Jeon Taehyung." Jeongguk said as he stared into Taehyung's turquoise orbs and it felt like it's just like the first time he looked into those. But unlike the first time, now it held love, need, adoration rather than mischief and playfulness.

"Nado Saranghae, Kim Jeongguk." Taehyung replied as he looked into Jeongguk black shiny orbs that held so much of love and fondness in them.

Jeongguk smiled more widely and he pressed his lips on Taehyung's as he immediately wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

They're in love, they have always been in love and they will forever be in love. Nothing and no one can ever change that.

"It sounds so beautiful when you say it yet when you first saw me on our wedding day I couldn't believe the first words that left your mouth were so unromantic. But I can't complain because that was even the first words you told to me when you first realized my existence." Taehyung said as they broke the kiss and Jeongguk kept pecking Taehyung's bread cheeks and nose.

"Huh? What did I say?" Jeongguk asked with a confused look on his face but soon after he giggled loudly with Taehyung who was already giggling loudly.

It's funny because that's the term he uttered first to Taehyung when he realized he's there and also the first two words when they were about to get entangled to each other for other--their marriage.

Taehyung laughed more loudly almost uncontrollably and replied Jeongguk, who knew what he said so he laughed maniacally as well.

"Who's there?"

And finally it's a wrap!🥺🤧

AHHHH!!! I FINISHED ANOTHER BOOK!!! OMGGGGG!!! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!😂😂😂😂😂

This book really was a challenge and I remember my cousin telling me you can't manage to write angst that too with a horror spin off!😂😂😂😂 Hah! Jokes on him I completed this!😤😤😠😠

Anyway, now the most important thing~ Am I coming back with another book? Well~~~You see, I might or maybe not??

Okay jokes apart, I don't have something in my mind right now, I mean I do have something but I don't know when I would get the time to pen it down or if I would at all pen it down!😂😂

But yeah, I will be back with something but probably not anytime soon! Once I get rid of my laziness, and of course my boring assignments, I'll be back!😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway, I am gonna miss you guys so much, like so so much!!! Your silly comments, the jokes you guys crack and even the teasing!! Everything will be missed so much! I guess this would be the reason why I would be back soon!😂😂😂😂😂

Lastly, I would like to thank each one of you for loving, appreciating and waiting for this book with such eagerness. I am truly thankful and blessed to have you guys here!🥺🥺💕💕

From the bottom of my heart, I love you so much! God, why do I always get this emotional?🤧🤍

Taekook brings us together but love binds us forever in this journey hence, TAEKOOK FOREVER!🤭❤

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜💜

Until next time,
Your author-nim is signing off,
Love,
Miri!😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.4K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
30K 3.6K 33
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
509K 24.9K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...
134K 6.5K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...