Soul Reaper

De Rei1347

This story follows an 22 year-old Keisnan who's life has been a living hell ever since her childhood years. A... Mais

Prologue
Mr. Callister
Household Butlers and Maids
Author's Note
Memories under the Moonlight

Darkness

51 2 1
De Rei1347

**********

A picture of Death

**********

"How was lunch  Mr. Callister?" I asked him while wiping the food on my mouth.

"Oh! The food was great!" said Mr. Callister with a happy look on his face. But that soon all stopped when he folded his hands and asked me:

"Its about time I ask you this, how would you like our company and your company to merge as one? Imagine all the money we an-"

I interrupted him to stop and said"Before we start with our businesses, should we first transfer to the entertainment room? That way we could discuss properly with our concerns."

"o-oh yes yes absolutely." He replied.

"This was please." Said Death while leading Mr. Callister to the entertainment room.

"As I was saying Mr. Chandelier, imagine if we merge our company into one, there would be tons of money in our hands. Isn't it magnificent?" He said with the look of greed in his eyes.

"Hmm, forgive me Mr. Callister, but would you like to play a little game with me?" I asked with an amusing lookon my face.

"A game?" He asked, sweats forming in his forehead.

"Yes a game. If you win, I will gladly join your company. But if you lose, terrible consequences awaits you. So, do we have a deal?"

There was a little paused then he began to open his mouth and said:

"Very well, I supose I will, If that is your way of agreeing to my terms." He said

"Who said anything about agreeing? Death!" I signaled Death and prepared the room. Then he placed a chess board in the center.

**************

Mr. Callister POV

*************

"You plan on beating me with a simple game such as chess?" I said with a big mocking smile.

"Well sorry to say this but, I do." Said Mr. Chandelier while giving me a sign to sit down.

"Well Mr. Chandelier, I have to say I wont be going easy on you. You see, I have won 25 years straight in playing chess and no one has ever beaten me yet." I said to shake off his confidence.

"Okay." He replied.

I was a bit annoyed by his response, but I won't let such a child waver my fightitng spirit.

"The rules are simple, whoever eats or checkmates the king wins the game. But, since this "toy" came from my company, I changed the rules a bit."

"W-what do you mean?" I asked feeling a bit confused.

"You understand what I just said, I changed the rules a bit." He replied with an amusing tone.

"Each player has 100 points. The first person to loose those points loses the game. With or without taking your opponents king."

"Oh? Is that so?" I asked with a shaky time.

"Yes Mr. Callister. And each chess piece has some points that can take away your points. The pawn causes you 3 points, the knight 5, bishop 4, rook 6, queen 10, and the king.................. all points."

"Oh? Now this is interesting. So well then, who should go first? I asked."

"You should Mr. Callister" He said.

"okay" I replied.

************

Keisnan's POV

************

It has been two minutes since we started the game and seems as though my opponent is quiet confident about winning this ches game. But, he is soon about to learn that not everything goes his way.

"Moving my pawn here." He said with a cheerful tone.

He places his pawn on the left side facing my black pawn. Next, I move to eat his pawn.

"Oh? Moving hastily huh?" He said.

"Then, I move my pawn here then. He moves him pawn again on the same spot where I ate his pawn.

It took us two hours to play the game, but now is the time I show him who's the boss.

"Well Mr. Chandelier it seems as though I am winning this game. He says with a tone that is like a child happy to win.

:Cause you have lost 5 of your pawns, 2 of your knights, 1 bishop and rook are gone too. So this leaves you 65 points." He continued further to turn my hopes on winning down. Such a childish tactic.

"So do you MR. Callister. All of your pawns are gone, 2 of your rooks, your bishop, 1 knight,and your queen. So that leaves you 46 points. The king and your knight is your only way of beating me." I said hitting his pride.

"Hmm, I know that well." He replied with a bit of annoyance on his tone.

:Okay the I will-"

"Stop." I said while making a stop hand signal.

"What is it now?" He replied with a little bit of anger.

"I would like to go the the restroom first before we end this game. Death." I ordered him and follws me out of the entertainment room.

**************

Death POV

*************

I followed my master out but halfway there, he stopped and turned to look at me.

"Death, I order you to keep a close eye on Mr. Callister. I have a feeling that he is gonna do a nasty trick. But, avoid being seen." He ordered me with a tone like a king ordering his servants. I bowed my head and left him.

After he disappears, I used my Death Scythe to see Mr. Callister.

"Oh? It seems what my master said was true." I grined.

****************

Mr. Callister POV

***************

I cant believe I am being beaten up by a mere child. If I don't win this, I might not get that money. I need that child's company money to do whatever I want to do. The reason behind my winning the chess because I used some nasty tricks on my opponent. As soon Mr. Chandelier was gone, I took back some of my ches pieces on my board.

"This will teach him a lesson." I said as soon as I placed some of my chess pieces back. I heard the knock on the door and saw Mr. Chandelier with his butler.

"So, shall we resume?" I asked.

"Proceed." He replied.

"Now then I move my knight here then."

*************

Keisnan's POV

*************

I can see that Mr. Callister regained some of his chess pieces, such a nasty tactic.

"Ne Mr. Callister, do you want to know why I made new changes in this game?"

I asked.

"No, why?" He asks questionly.

"Well, the reason why I changes the rules becuase this game actually shows off the true colors of the opponent."

"W-what are you trying to tell me?" He asked.

I stand up and pointed my finger at him and said:

YOU ARE ONE NASTY LOOKING DIRT I HAVE EVER SEEN"

As I told him this, sweats once more formed in his forehead.

" You think I do not know about your company falling apart? And you came running to me to merge with you company? Hah! How rude."

I said with a look of disgust.

"H-how dare you say those things to me?! Accusing me of lying eh?! Well, I just plan on making our money bigger so that I can-"

"What? Steal and run away? That is so like you. "

I said as I turned away and stopped in the middle and said:

"Oh, by the way, look at your chess piece.

: I told him and as soon as he saw it, his eyes opens widely, seeing my king on his.

"Now, I win." I declare.

"Mr. Callister*while turning and looking at him* for lying and cheating, I send you to total darkness.

I said and signaled Death to do his "thing"

**********

Death POV

*********

As soon as my master ordered me, I began to take off his eyepatch from his left eye to show off our contract.

"Death, I order you to give him total darkness."

As soon as he orders me, I bowed down and said:

"Yes, your majesty."

I began to lift my death scythe and let my shadow wrap Mr. Callister. Seeing him screaming and fighting, I giggled a little because it would only make things much worse.

As soon it was in place, I let him see my death scythe with the skull and made him look to it.

*************

Kesinan POV

*************

"Hmph! Served him right." I said to myself after Mr. Callister left with a new attitude.

"Death prepare my bed." I ordered him.

But before he left, he asked me:

"Why did you let him play?" He asked with a happy look on his tone.

I heaved a big sigh and replied to his question:

"Mr. Callister were one of the few people who made my life a living hell. And I have seen him cheating on other people, and he also did and said terrible things to me. I was very happy to see him and got the chance to take on my revenge. But, there are still more people I want to take on before I celebrate."

He paused and gave me a little smile on his face.

I blushed a little when I saw him smile.

"Now master, it is time to sleep." He told me as he pulled the blankets to cover me from the coldness of the night.

**********************************************NOTE********************************************

iM SO SORRY IF IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AND HAVE ERRORS ON MY WRITING. I HAD EXAMS LAST WEEK AND WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE.

I HOPE YOU LIKED AND ENJOYED READING THIS CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON YOUR OPINIONS ON WHAT YOU LIKE TO READ ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. !!!! :) :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.2K 876 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
65.5K 6.3K 126
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
47.5K 2.8K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
178K 459 105
Erotic shots