Mr. Callister

********************
Mr. Callister picture
*********************

"Death! Death! Hurry up and prepare the carriage!" I shouted while going down the stairs of my new glorious mansion.

Ever since I have made my contract with Death that night, things have gone from worse to better.

*flashback*

"Well then master, what is your first order?" He asked while standing up on his feet.

" Well then, first,.....................................what is your name?"
I asked while I patted myself to remove the dust off of my clothes.

"My name?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yes, your name." I replied a bit impatient.

He did not answer my question. It was like as if he was having trouble whether to reveveal his name to me or not.

"How am I supposed to call you if I do not know your name?" I said while rolling my eyes.

But then again, he gave me a silent response.

"*sigh* If you dont want to tell your name, its fine b-"

"Death." He spoke as he interrupted me from saying anything further.

"What?"

"The name is Death." He said with a tone that was a bit hesitant.

"Death huh? Hmph, it suits you pretty well." I replied while smiling sadly.

"Are you complimenting me?" He asked while saying it in a creepy voice with his tongue sticking out.

"No, I am merely mocking you."

"Huh? So bad of you." He replied.

The air around us began to change as we keep on arguing whether I was complementing his beautiful name or not.

It went on for 5 minutes and then finally stopped. But the air seems to have changed.

Becuse he became silent.

As soon as he became silent, his expression change, from a goofy expression, to a serious one.

Then he spoke up while ticking his glasses and asked.

"So then, what about you?"

"What?"

"What is your name?"

"Hmph! Keisnan Chandelie." I replied while turning my back and saying it with a cool attitude.

"Hmmmmmm.... Such a pretty name for a girl., ngehuhuhu." He said with a mocking laugh.

"Hey! How dare you insult me?! I am a g-"

Wait! Boy? Does he think that I'm a boy? Well, considering the fact that Im wearing a boys clothes but SERIOUSLY?

"What were you going to say?" He said

"N-nothing." I replied as my face turns red.

" Okay then, your majesty, what is your second request?"

"Make me a noble. A person with high ranking so that people may respect me." I said while pointing at him.

"Oh and one more thing, make me a toy factory that is famous all around tthe world."