Household Butlers and Maids

**********************

Death POV

**********************

I was walking down in the hallway early in the morning to prepare my master's breakfast when I saw that the light in the kitchen was already lit. I went inside to see who it was and saw Shina, the maid of the Chandelier manor cooking breakfast.

"Shina your early." I said while walking towards her.

"O-Oh good morning sir Death." She replied a bit startled with a thick Russian accent.

"Morning Shina. So what motivated you to wake up early?" I asked her.

"Well, I couldn't sleep last night." She replied.

Seeing the look in her eyes, I figured out much what it was and asked her.

"The same dream again?"

"Yes. It still haunts me until today." She said with a trembling tone.

"Poor Shina, I shouldn't have asked her." I thought then continued.

"Maybe I should divert my question. Hmmmmm.... Ah!"

I faced her and then said:

"Shina, how about I take it from here and wake up Lin,Jin and Fin up? It's already past the wake up call." I told her as I touched my hand with hers to stop it from trembling.

She stared into my eyes and blushfully replied."Y-yes sir Death!"

Then she quickly left the kitchen.

" *sigh* This reminded me of the day I hired her here in the Chandelier manor." I muttered to myself as I chopped the ingredients.

***********************

Shina POV

**********************

"I couldn't believe he just touched my hand!" I thought to myself as I quickly left the kitchen and continued thinking. "His hand was so warm and lovely. How long has it been since that day?"  

*flashback*

I was born in Russia. I was still six years old when my parents were killed right in front of my eyes. I was then taken by those people and they taught me all that they could give to make me become the perfect assasin. One day I was assign to kill a noble man who betrayed my father(the one who took me in) and I was told that the meeting will be held in London around 9 in the evening. I was then immediately sent to London to finished the task that I was asked to. When I arrived at the meeting hall(It was still 8:55 in the evening) I prepared and positioned everything that is to take place. As I finished, I looked at my watch and I only got 2 minutes to perform my duties. So I disguised myself as a maid and entered the room he was assigned to stay. There I saw him lying in the bed sleeping soundly.

" Hmph! That pig is still sleeping unaware of the time. Well, this is a golden opportunity to me." I thought to myself as I smiled devilishly.

I then slowly and quietly walked towards his bed and pulled my knife from the left side of my leg and raised it up in the air. As I was about to take his life, I stopped midway as I saw tears falling down from his eyes and then muttered:

"Jelia my sweet daughter, I love you too."

I could not move, I could not think straight as I trembled when I heard those words. For I knew that I was about to kill a man who has a..................................................................