What I Think About Dem Demigo...

By -_Eros_-

So basically, I give my opinions about a lot of the demigods. Love doesn't lie, so sh. Don't get to upset at... More

Percy Jackson--
Annabeth Chase--
Grover Underwood--
Jason Grace--
Piper McLean--
Frank Zhang
Hazel Leves...what?
Team Leo! --
Reyna Avila Ramirez...blah blah blah...
Bianca di Angelo
Zoë Nightime... no wait Zoë Nyquil uh what's her name again?
What I Think About Dem Demigods. The Musical.
#PurplePercy
Thank you!
1K Reads!?
>>IMPORTANT<< Announcements
Nico.
Uncle Rick Sucks (Nico Pt. 1)
ANNOUNCMENT (PLEASE READ)
Nico and His Gay Thoughts
Plastic Bags -- The Stoll Brothers
Mango Cheese...right?
Alabaster C. Torrington
Son of Magic: Alabaster
Clarrise de la Poop
What I Think About... MYSELF
What I Think About Uncle Rick
What I Think About Percy Jackson, Prt. 2
BOOK POLL

Will Solace

214 13 7
By -_Eros_-

It's not that I don't like Will, I think Uncle Rick just made him less enjoyable. No offence to Will, but it's kind of stupid Rick just threw in him the books so Nico could "have" someone. 

[Discla] Remember that the view points Eros perceives are only his opinions, although he is perfect. 

It's seems like if you wanted Nico to have a good relationship with Will, although they technically weren't dating at the end of the Blood of Olympus, you'd want some more "on-novel" time. I'm not saying Will himself is a bad person... 

Cocky. 

But not a bad person. 

It just upsets me that Uncle Rick threw him in so fast and the "thing" with him and Nico escalated so quickly. 

Will himself... I like him. He reminds me of myself when I was a teen. Way back when. Way...way...back when... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
145K 10.6K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
118K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...