HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

TEN

10.8K 573 628
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'D POV
THE ENTRANCE OF MONSTADT

KLEE TILT HER HEAD,  looking at me with confused look. "why did you stop, big sis?" i bit my cheek, "klee, you see, big sis can't go outside.."

"eh? why not?"

"because big sis is uh— big sis need to ask permission from someone first. or else he will be mad." i said. well, to be honest i'm not sure if aether will be mad and we both are going to the lake only..

as if she's reading my worried, klee pouted, tugging on my clothes. "big sis, if you cant play with me today its alright! we can just go around the city!" she said. my eyes soften, "aw, klee.."

i dont want to disappoint her. "its just at the lake, it should be fine. aether have a commission around monstadt i'm sure we will bump into him."

"klee, lets go. we will try to find big brother aether on the way." her eyes brighten up, looking up at me she ask, "is it fine, big sis?" i nod, grasping her small hand in mine. pulling her forward, i happily said, "lets go!"

i'm sure anything bad would happen.

[ 🌱 ]

I REGRETTED MY WORD.

i really regret my words. infront of the road was a few hilichurls. they did not yet notice both of them but there's no way they can go to the statue of seven near the whispering wood without using the same road or else they might get lost.

i, as the older one here of course think this things throughly. i know klee would probably defeat those hilichurls with her bombs but what if jean will scold her for that?? what if klee get hurt even a little?!

i dont bring any weapon, thinking that the road might be safe. "ugh, what am i thinking about when all those people like pallad and jake got surrounded by hilichurls here!"

i sighed when i feel klee tugged me, "big sis, dont worry, i can handle them!"  klee grin which make me feel worse. "klee....you cant."

she pouted, "why?"

"what if master jean or mr. albedo will get mad? they gonna lock you up again, y'know!" i make excuse. she put her finger on her chin, giving a thought about my excuses.

"but...if we didn't defeat them, we cant go fish blasting at the lake!" she almost scream out loud but i shushed her. "listen, we're gonna play hide and seek." she seems to perked up at this.

"the hilichurls are gonna be the seeker and we both are the hider, okay?" i explained to her which she carefully listen and nod. "we have to be quiet as we can. if they find us, we gotta run, just like hide and seek game, alright?"

klee nod her head excitedly. "if we get caught, no fish blasting!" klee gasp and shook her head saying she doesn't want that.

"so you must be careful and follow me." i hold her hand and we tiptoed behind the bushes. we both are going away slightly from the main road but we have to avoid the hilichurls first.

those hilichurls are playing with each other anyway, dancing in front of the road, what are they doing? you want me to throw some mora for the nice performance? or are they doing some type of ritual?

"oh they're doing ritual for the people who wants their characters..." i almost laugh out loud but i focus myself back.

we both already are halfway from them as klee quietly make no sounds behind me and obediently followed me. i see a big tree ahead of us that can hide us before running away back to the main road so i happily fasten my pace to there, not realizing i accidentally step on a branch.

"what."

"kyGhAh—?!" multiple sounds of the rituals dancers hilichurl look at our way. i sucked a breathe while klee gasped.

"big sis we cant lose!!" she whined as i tried to make her quiet. i see the hilichurls still trying to come near us. nervous, i grabbed whatever near me and throw to the other side.

seeing a blur things just passed them and hit the tree beside the road, the hilichurls turn their attention to the thing i thrown.

it turn out to be a lizard. oh my god that's why i heard a "weeEE—" sounds coming from it when i throw it away. uh, rest in peace lizard.

quickly taking the advantage, i pulled klee quickly towards the big tree and hide behind it. i exhaled a deep breath. i turn to klee excitedly.

"klee, we succeed! we won!" klee smile widely, jumping up and down. "the bad hilichurls lost! we won! big sis is amazing!" she praised as i smugly smile at her.

well not too long when i heard the hilichurls yelped in alarm once again. peeking behind the tree, i almost got blown away by a big tornados but because i hold onto the tree tightly, i didn't, but my hair sure did.

stiffly looking past me, i saw the hilichurls are swept off by the tornados and soon died, crippling into red ashes.

"hooray!" i turn back at the place where the hilichurls are used to made rituals dance are gone but are replace by a two familiar companion.

the flying child, paimon high five aether after he defeated the hilichurls using his swirl anemo ult.

klee stepped out from our hiding and saw both of them, "oh big brother aether! paimon!"

the two companion surely notice klee, but they're also LITERALLY saw my pale, sunken face with hair that was messy like a bird nest stood beside klee stiffly.

they both come closer to us, seeing my stiff state, aether and paimon give a confused glance at klee which she shrugged at.

"big sis damage was scratch!" she enthusiastically said to both of them. my face sink further, putting my hand on my chest, i back away.

"you...hurt my pride, klee.."

aether and paimon sweatdropped while klee just innocently tilt her head wondering what's up with her big sister.

"whatever, let's go fish blasting!"

"yeah...blast me to the moon also, klee."

"i can do that?!"

"..."

aether and paimon sweatdropped 2.0

[ 🌱 ]

HQ'S KoF

"BIG BROTHER ALBEDO!"  klee shouted, grinning ear to ear. the four of us finally back to monstadt after accompany klee fish blasting together.

not gonna lie, its fun. i wish i have vision now. anyway, we're back and all i want is to lay on the bed and get a FUCKING sleep.

"klee, you're back." albedo noticed. "no shit albedo." i'm so pissed for no reason uGH.

"how did it go?" albedo glance at my way, seeing my tired stance, he surely knows klee is too much to handle. especially with my image are scratched by aether, i want to bury myself in the dirt.

"we have fun! though, klee was very energetic today.." paimon said, trailing her words behind. "she is always energetic what you mean." aether sigh. "mood bubs."

"yes! klee had so much fun! especially with big sister [y/n]! we played hide and seek with hilichurls and we won!" she said. i'm glad she didn't mention the part where aether beat me. "such a good child."

"but later big brother aether help us!" she happily continued. "nevermind i take back." sighing, i only patted her hair. "i must admit, a day with klee was fun."

klee grin widely, letting out a small giggle. albedo nod, giving all of us a faint smile. "oh barbatos that smile again.." i once again almost drool. i'm not down bad for this man, he's just pretty.

[ yea ok. ]

"i'm glad to hear that." albedo said. "yes! klee wants to play with you guys again when big brother albedo is busy!" klee request which of course none of can reject. she's too sweet.

"of course!!" paimon agreed which make klee jumped up and down in excitement. i smile before coughing lightly.

"though i want to continue talking to you guys, especially albedo, i need some rest. my whole body is sore." i said, whispering the albedo part though i'm sure aether heard me cause he give me a "seriously wtf." look.

i paid him no mind as i walked towards the stairs, "see you guys tomorrow." i wave my hands at them which all of them wave back.

"have a nice rest big sis!" klee wave which i hum, walking further away from them. silence fill the air before albedo break it, "klee, let's go. you must be hungry."

klee nod as albedo turn to the two companion, "we will sure to meet again soon. i wish we can talk more, especially with [y/n], see you again." albedo said, smirking a little looking at aether darken expression after he said the exact same thing as [y/n] did.

aether bit his lip silently, but nod nonetheless. "see you again too albedo. bye klee." without wasting anytime, he bolt away leaving a giggling paimon, smug albedo and a cute confused child.

[ 🌱 ]

[ i'm sorry that when its supposed to be mc povs i have to used as third person when the mc leave the scene and since i'm lazy to put the third person povs label i just did that hehe ]

[ dont mind me im manifesting for kazuha wanters and that includes me ]

[ KAEDEHARA KAZUHA WILL COME HOME ‼️‼️ ]

[ hes so fine btw im not down bad dw ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 21
Hello, as the title explains, I'll be doing oneshots with the Genshin Impact characters! • Started: October 14th, 2020
55K 1K 27
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 A series of Genshin Impact One-Shots, in which you see the world of Teyvat through the eyes of its characters, as well as explor...
1.5M 63.3K 132
You were addicted to Genshin Impact so much you would use up all your money and time on it at fault. You also can't help but getting so attracted in...
3.9K 128 3
[Genshin Impact Males X Male! Reader Oneshots] Enjoy your stay in Teyvat with the many handsome men across the land! [Requests: Closed!] [Very Slow U...