Who's there? (TAEKOOK)

Oleh dreamistaekook

Jeon Jungkook, a person who always as far as he remembers was alone and lonely. One day he moves out into a n... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (M)

Chapter 45

4.5K 217 98
Oleh dreamistaekook

Choice. This simple word is actually so difficult. Choosing something is really difficult and Jeongguk absolutely knows that now.

As per the plan when Jeongguk and Taehyung finally decided to meet the entire group, they didn't have a single idea that they would be dragged out for shopping. Not like they needed anything or wanted to but they were forced and who could win against all of the whiny hyungs they had.

But did they have any idea that in the way they would get separated by their hyungs? No. Did they have any idea that they would have to leave each other's hand and follow their hyungs like lost puppies? No. But yeah, here they are.

Jeongguk was absolutely disinterested but suddenly he was forced to be interested and make a choice. Apparently Jimin wanted to buy rings for Yoongi and himself and he couldn't decide what to buy. Jeongguk literally scoffed and rolled his eyes because does he care? No. He's not being mean but he just wants to hold hands with Taehyung and roam around the mall right now rather than looking at rings.

"Stop being so moody and help your hyungs out or else I am smacking you." Jimin warned as he glared at a gulping Jeongguk.

He kept his eyes fixed at the row in front of him which was filled with numerous, beautiful rings. They somewhat looked like wedding rings but Jeongguk just shrugged because Jimin is anyway married so it's obvious he would look at these.

"Did you find something?" Wooshik asked as he was also standing there with them.

"I am still looking but all of these are so pretty." Jeongguk mumbled because damn, this is really difficult. Can't Jimin just stick to a guitar or flowers?

"C'mon Gguk, it's not difficult." Hobi said as he himself was drooling over the jewellery placed in front of him. He's definitely getting something for himself.

Jeongguk scanned the area with squinted eyes when suddenly a beautiful pair of rose-gold rings came across his eyes and it suddenly reminded him of Taehyung so he didn't suggest the ring to Jimin. He immediately looked away and looked for something for his Meow-Mochi couple.

"I guess I'll just buy these." Jimin suddenly said as Wooshik nodded his head happily agreeing while Hoseok bought two beautiful rings for himself as well.

"I didn't even help then why did you bring me? I could just stay with my baby." Jeongguk whined as Jimin glared again.

"Wooshikie--just take him out of my sight. His 'overly in love with Taehyung yet can't propose to him' ass isn't needed here." Jimin uttered glaring at Jeongguk, who simply scoffed.

Wooshik nodded his head and dragged Jeongguk out of the store who kept complaining about how his hyungs were separating the love of his life from him. Poor Wooshik had to behave like he turned deaf.

On the other hand, Seo-Joon, Hyung-sik, Jin, Namjoon and of course Sung-hwan were having a tough time keeping a loud 'overly-whipped' Taehyung quiet because the boy just wouldn't stop talking about his Ggukie.

"---And then Ggukie kissed me on my cheeks and obviously that made me blush--like?? Hello??? We are right outside the company building and obviously I would be shy---but who am I to deny Ggukie when he wants to kiss me because have you seen how he kisses me?? It's like I am the only one in his world, just like me and then---what was I exactly talking about? Oh! Yes. So he kissed me on my cheeks and I simply forgot that I was mad at him and he always takes advantage of it but what can I do? Say no? Excuse me but obviously I won't because I love him so mu---"

"Umm yeah Taetae we know, you keep saying that in every sentence." Hyung-sik said as others kept sighing because THEY DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS. Well technically they did but no one said it would be this difficult.

"I do? Oh no, then I should change it to every word. My Ggukie is the best, you know he one day bought this huge strawberry cake just because I love it and then he said he would feed me an---"

"Tae! Look! We are here." Seo-Joon announced loudly that made Taehyung stop giggling abruptly.

"Oh thank God." Jin said as he rushed inside the store.

"Why didn't we bring Gguki---"

"We don't have much time c'mon." Sung-hwan spoke up, stopping Taehyung.

"But Ggu---"

"Tae, you can go back to holding hands with your Ggukie as soon as we finish here." Namjoon spoke up as he dragged Taehyung.

"Really? Oh my, then we must hurry." Taehyung said with sheer excitement and rushed inside the shop leaving the others behind.

"I thought only Jeongguk was like this but here Taehyung is no less." Seo-Joon said with a loud sigh and Hyung-sik crossed his arms on his chest.

"I swear, I'm not getting married till the time I don't find something like they both have." Hyung-sik said and the others looked at him with wide eyes but then they simply laughed out loud and nodded their heads.

"All the best, my man! That's gonna be difficult then." Namjoon said as the other laughed more loudly looking at a pouting Hyung-sik.

"Are you guys coming or what? I want to get back to my Ggukie already so hurry up." Taehyung yelled loudly as the others walked towards him hurriedly.

Soon they were standing in front of the suit section with various suits in front.

"We're getting suits? Why?" Taehyung asked with raised eyebrows.

"Ah, well---it is one of my drama's premiere and we are all going so we need to dress up well." Seo-Joon said as the others nodded their heads.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes but nonetheless checked the various suits hanging in front of him. Suddenly a white suit caught his eyes as he ran his hand through the soft fabric.

"My Ggukie would look so gorgeous in this, can I buy it for him?" Taehyung asked Jin who was paying his attention to Taehyung's choice.

"Of course. I am actually surprised that this one caught my attention as well for Gguk. We are getting this for him." Jin said as he rushed towards the billing counter with the suit even before Taehyung could say something more.

Taehyung looked at the suits some more when another suit caught his attention.

"My Ggukie would look so handsome in this." Taehyung spoke as he giggled to himself imagining Jeongguk in the suit.

"Then we can buy this." Seo-Joon said as he suddenly popped up out of nowhere.

"Ah, you startled me, Seonie hyung." Taehyung said as he placed a palm on his chest.

"We're buying this." Seo-Joon announced as Taehyung gasped.

"No-- we already chose a suit for Ggukie." Taehyung said, pouting.

"No one made a rule that we need to get only one." Hyung-sik said as he took the suit from Seo-Joon and walked away.

"Which one are you getting TaeTae?" Jin asked as Taehyung fiddled with his fingers.

"I don't want a suit. Can I check something else?" Taehyung asked in a small voice.

"Sure! Come on, let's go." Jin said as he pulled a giggling Taehyung with him.

After spending about forty-five minutes in the store, Taehyung was finally happy and satisfied with what he bought. He wasn't being choosy for himself but he wanted to match his own outfit with his Ggukie's so that took him time.

By the time the others finished their own shopping, Taehyung was simply tired. But he immediately ran and made grabby hands towards Jeongguk who was walking towards them.

"Ggukieeeeee~" Taehyung screamed which made Jin and Seo-Joon flinch badly.

"I am never going shopping with these two." Seo-Joon said as he huffed loudly.

"This is probably the only time I can agree with you, Seo-Joon hyung." Jin replied back immediately with the same expression.

"My babyyyyyyyyyy~" Jeongguk screamed back and ran towards Taehyung.

Jimin and Wooshik scoffed loudly.

"It's as if they were apart from each other for years. It has been just three hours for God sake, how do they work?" Jimin asked as he rolled his eyes.

"They're half the time face-timing each other." Wooshik replied as he snickered.

By the time they all were walking together, Jeongguk and Taehyung were busy giggling with each other.

"Ggukie, I am tired." Taehyung said with a big pout adorning his lips.

"Your Ggukie is here baby, come on, hop on." Jeongguk replied immediately not before kissing Taehyung's pout away and bent in front of him so that he could give his baby a piggyback ride.

"They're back at it again." Hoseok cried as the others whined as well.

"I miss Yoongi." Jimin said as he pouted.

Yes, Yoongi could not go shopping with them because he was apparently working, well that's what Jeongguk and Taehyung know.

"Joonie is right here with me but does that make any difference? I still feel so single." Jin complained as Namjoon threw him a betrayed look.

"Babe, I want to carry you but from that one time when I dropped you accidentally, you strictly warned me not to even think about carrying you." Namjoon replied, whining.

"At least even when we cry about us being single, we know we won't be fighting over someone I dropped." Seo-Joon replied laughing slightly as Jin glared at him.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you." Hyung-sik said as he saw Seo-Joon gulping.

"Looking at them, I wanna date as well. Sungie, wanna date me?" Wooshik asked randomly.

"No, thank you very much." Sung-hwan replied, scrunching his nose up, cringing even at the thought of it.

"As if I would get someone to be as cheesy as they are with each other." Hoseok said and almost ended the conversation because everyone agreed.

"ICE CREAM!!!!" Taehyung suddenly screamed and everyone flinched except for Jeongguk who was giggling with Taehyung and running with him on his back.

"I am never going shopping with them ever again." Hoseok said as he heard a loud yes from others.

After a nice ice-cream session and finally some chit-chat, everyone went home.

"Ggukie~" Taehyung called out after he took a warm shower and walked out of the washroom drying his wet locks with a towel.

"In the kitchen." Jeongguk yelled back.

Taehyung with bouncy steps walked towards the kitchen and watched how Jeongguk was cooking something. Probably ramen.

Taehyung went ahead and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's waist and inhaled his musky, manly scent.

"You smell so good, baby." Jeongguk said as Taehyung placed small kisses on Jeongguk's shoulder muscles.

"You smell better and it's addicting." Taehyung mumbled back.

In a swift Taehyung was in front of Jeongguk. Taehyung didn't even realize how Jeongguk managed to pull him in front of him so fast.

"Ggukie!" Taehyung gasped loudly.

"Yes baby?" Jeongguk asked as he picked Taehyung up and placed him on the kitchen counter.

"Stop manhandling me like that every chance you get." Taehyung said in a shy voice.

"You like it anyway." Jeongguk whispered softly as he brushed their nose together.

"I love it." Taehyung mumbled back.

"Yeah?" Jeongguk questioned again as Taehyung hummed and wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck and placed a long kiss near the corner of Jeongguk's lips.

"You missed my lips." Jeongguk said as he puckered his lips and Taehyung simply giggled naughtily.

"I can't see your lips." Taehyung replied as he placed a kiss right under Jeongguk's chin.

"Should I give you a tour then?" Jeongguk asked as he felt Taehyung's lips on his throat right on top of his Adam apple.

"Please do." Taehyung replied breathily and that was Jeongguk's cue to take Taehyung's face in between his palm and smash their lips together.

Whenever they kissed, it always felt so new. It always felt as if they're kissing for the first time. Even though their lips knew each other like destined soulmates, they still couldn't get enough of it. Whenever their lips touched, it felt new sparks run through their body.

"I love you." Jeongguk said as he broke the kiss and even before Taehyung could reply, he pressed his lips on Taehyung's lips again.

Why would he wait for a reply when he very well knew the reply?

Their intense and heated moment continued and well, while their deep make-out session Taehyung felt so tired and comfortable that he fell off to sleep right on top of Jeongguk and honestly, the younger one was so tired as well that he slept right after.

One more week passed by and Jeongguk again couldn't get the guts to ask Taehyung the most important question. By the time he could even think of something more the day of the premiere appeared.

Taehyung and Jeongguk got dressed again by whining loudly because they both were not at the same place. Taehyung was at Jimin's place and Jeongguk was at Hyung-sik's place.

"May I know why you're applying makeup on my face?" Taehyung asked an overly excited Jimin.

"Just shush. You're gonna distract me." Jimin shushed him and continued with the make-up.

On the other hand Jeongguk's situation wasn't any different because Wooshik and Hyung-sik was literally behind his life because they said that Jeongguk needs to look perfect and Jeongguk being the cheeky person he is, he replied with, "Whatever I do, my Tae, my baby, my dove would find me perfect." Hyung-sik and Wooshik rolled their eyes at that and smacked Jeongguk quite a few times which made him pout like a baby and even said that, "I will not let this slide, I'll complain to my baby and he will see you guys." But yeah, after that they finally got Jeongguk to follow whatever they said.

Finally when they felt that yes Jeongguk looks perfect for the occasion, they left the place for the venue.

On the other hand, Jimin and Taehyung were also on their way but they would take some time more as they were supposed to get flowers for what exact reason, Taehyung doesn't know.

"We're here." Jeongguk flinched when he heard Hyung-sik's loud shrill excited voice.

"W-Why isn't anyone here?" Jeongguk asked as he only saw Yoongi standing at a distance.

"Come on, let's go." Wooshik guided Jeongguk towards the main hall.

"You look fabulous, Gguk." Yoongi complimented as Jeongguk blushed slightly and mumbed a small 'thank you'.

He looked around and took in the beauty of the venue. The entire place looked marvellous. He made sure to keep this decoration in mind. He could use something similar to this for his own marriage WHEN he gets married to his baby.

He saw how Hyung-sik, Wooshik and even Yoongi were giggling about something as he kept looking around because no one was there except them.

Suddenly the lights went out and the entire place turned absolutely dark.

"Hyung-sik hyung?" Jeongguk called out but got no response.

"Yoongiii hyung?" Jeongguk called out again as he tried looking around but couldn't see anything.

"Wooshikie hyung?" Jeongguk yelled and yet again no reply.

"What's happening?" Jeongguk mumbled to himself when he suddenly heard a loud bang coming from somewhere in front of him.

Jeongguk squinted his eyes and looked around desperately to see what's going on but he couldn't see anything.

Jeongguk didn't know what to do so he inhaled a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly and yelled loudly.

"WHO'S THERE?"

OMG, DID THAT END????🤧🤧🥺🥺

No, it didn't obviously😂😂 You have your Epilogue left!!😌😌

I know, I know I said 45 chapters but I SURPRISE???? You have one more chapter!😂😂🤭🤭

The pictures of the suits will be in the next chapter!🤭🤭

Can't believe it's going to end.🥺🥺

Happy 7K views everyone!!😭💜

This plot came to my mind long time back. It was when I was writing Chaotic Seven but I just pushed it because honestly this had so much of angst and it was a challenge for me to write it!😂😂😂 But I even liked the plot so much so I just decided to go with the flow and look now it's almost over!🥺🥺

I really hope you enjoyed this book because it was actually quite different from my other books! I enjoyed writing it.🤭🤭

Can't believe my lazy self actually managed to finish writing another book! It feels unreal.👀👀

Anyway, I love you!❤

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!😚

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 11.7K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
132K 6.3K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...
68.5K 5.6K 42
Due to some personal reasons Taehyung and Jungkook had to move into another house, or more precisely a mansion to be exact which was located far away...
28.1K 1.2K 21
" Please don't don't leave me " ~ I am not you are leaving me ~ " How can i live without you ??? ~ Just like i will be ~ Love that is priceless Love...