Unforgettable love

somehotbitch1250 द्वारा

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... अधिक

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
One Woman..
Oh shit..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

Fuck this..

3.2K 69 69
somehotbitch1250 द्वारा

You and Sebastian took a deep breath before you entered the room. Sebastian opened the door for you. You walked into the room with everyone staring at you. Sebastian was another person that everyone eyes went on. Throughout 2 years everything has changed between the both of you. Jamie ran to you with arms open. She hugged you and kissed your cheeks.

" your so beautifulllll. Oh my god look at youuu. Give me a spin."

" thank you." You spinner for her. Her jaw dropped.

She ran to Sebastian and gave him a hug. She was so happy to see us here on set. You walked up to the other cast members. You had conversation with Angelina Jolie then she had to go for a scene of hers. You said hi to everyone but the guys. You saw Tom Huddleston and walked up to him. He gasped on how ur look changed. He jogged to you and gave you a hug. He picked you up and spend you around. He complemented you a lot more.

" you look so good !! I remember you used to be this light clothing person and look at you now!"

" yeah yeah. Things change. "

" well I have too go do a scene now but I want to see all your tattoos."

" haha of course. Go do your scene. I won't go anywhere." You touched his biceps.

Sebastian talking to Chris. You had no plan talking to the fucking kid unless it's a scene. But you did wanna go to the trailer to fix everything. You don't have a scene until tomorrow so. You had the bright idea to walk up to them and just ask Sebastian for the key.
You walked up to them.

" Seb I need the key."

" oh hi there. What key?"

" oh hi nothing. We just came out out of the same fucking trailer. Now I need the key."

" when did you become such a brat?"

" since I came out of my moms fucking pussy."

" here. Don't burn anything down."

" yeah yeah."  You took the key.

" hi-" Chris got cut off as you walked away from them both.

You felt proud that you can make his existence and option. You walked out of the room and got into your trailer. You locked the door behind you. You went up to your things and started to put everything in order and shit. You were hungry so you went back into the room where everyone was at.

You saw Sebastian sitting down infront of chris.

" hey nerd. Ima go get something to eat. You want something?"

" get me my regular order from McDonald."

" what the nice word?"

" no I'm not saying it."

" why does it matter? It's a fucking word."

" pleaseeee🥺"

" hahaaaa thanks. I'll be back."

" hey do you need hel-" Chris got up but you left already.

" I told you dude. She isn't gonna talk to you." Sebastian sat back.

" I'm just trying to talk to her."

" dude you left her alone will she was having a mental fucking breakdown. You left her without any words. Not even one. After the shit you did to her. You don't think a simple bye would've made her feel better?"

" I'm sorry.. i-"

" No save that shit. You broke her. THE GIRL THAT YOU KNEW EVERYTHING IN HER LIFE WAS SHIT. BUT YOU STILL CHEATED ON HER. AND THEN TOLD HER YOU LOVE HER?! No thats not how this works. The only thing you do is care about yourself and nobody else but yourself. I had to see y/n go through that shit. You have no idea what happened that night."

" i know.."

" NO YOU DONT KNOW. CAUSE IF YOU KNEW THEN WHY DIDNT YOU GO SEE HER WHILE SEE WAS ABOUT TO GO TO REHAB? WHY DIDNT YOU GO SEE HER WHEN HER LIFE WENT TO SHIT AGAIN BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKING GIRL THAT ENDED UP CHEATING ON YOU! I HAD TO SEE MY LITTLE SISTER GO THROUGH HELL. I HAD TO SEE HER SMILE LEAVE. I HAD TO SEE HER GO HEARTLESS BECAUSE YOU BROKE HER. SO DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Sebastian got up and stormed off.

Chris sat at the table with his hands on his face. He regretted everything he has ever done to you. You hated him and he knew that. He just wanted to try. But meanwhile your gonna get food and Sebastian is at the trailer. Chris was on the table thinking about everything. Jamie dismissed everyone. She sat infront of Chris and waited for him to calm down.

" that was a lot." Jamie said

" yeah I know." Chris looked up.

" you wanna talk about it?"

" i dont know what to do."

" yeah I can see that."

" it's just hard knowing the person I loved at one point hates me va use I thought some stupid girl was the one."

" y/n told me that you were the light of her life.."

" until that happened."

" she seems hurt. After 2 years."

" yeah 2 years waisted."

" it was hard for everyone around her. She was the light to many people. Until she stopped being how she was."

" huh?"

" Yeah she was the light to Sebastian. I mean she still is his light but she just changed. Her smiled began to fade, her hope began to fade, her mental health became horrible, she almost died you know?"

" what?!"

" she took a 3 bottles of Valium with alcohol. She had an overdose without her realizing and she ended up in rehab for 5 months. Steve Tyler visited her and so did Sebastian. She wouldn't let anyone else see her cause the only
people that knew what she was doing was those two. I found out when she got out."

" I could've helped her."

" she saw you move on with someone else. She busted her ass everyday since she left rehab. To become herself again. Which she is the regular bubbly type but she just changed her looks. The only that is making her happy is when she looks in the mirror and see how her life went to shit for the 20th time and she's here. Second thing that makes her family is Sebastian. That's why Sebastian went off on you like that. He is the only thing he has here and she gave him light."

" how do I make this up?"

" it'll take time. But don't be surprise when we're done filming scene with you two and she just ignores you for the rest of the time."

" shit. I fucked up bad."

" mhm."

" okay I'll figure something out."

" well today's filming is done so you can go to your trailer or whatever. And do me a favor try faster. I like everyone liking each other and working together."

" ok I promise Jamie."

Now back back to you. You were cooling up the car. Sebastian walked up towards your direction. Frustration and anger were written across his forehead.

" Someone seems grumpy." You pouted you face.

" Yeah no shit."

" Woah calm down. No need to go off on me now."

" Sorry."

" It's fine. What happened?"

" Chris."

" Ughh here we go again with this fucking guy."

" Don't act heartless now y/n. You loved him ones."

" 2 key words. Loved, ones."

" He's just been so fucking regretful."

" Good for him. Plus why do you care?"

" Cause now he wants to talk to you and shit. Like does he not get that messed up."

" Clearly not. Now get in the car. I'm hungry." You got into the car and started to back up as Sebastian kept talking.

" Like he is acting like a victim. After he spent 2 years in love with that chick. Like seriously?"

" Well you can't do anything about it. If he wants to act like that then so be it."

" It's just frustrating how can feel bad for leaving you like that after those years. That's not even fair for you or anyone who was there for you. Like you went through hell and back. And now he wants to act like that?"

" Sebastian. I think your hangry alright. Just let it go."

" Have you let go of him?"

" No. No I have't but letting go off someone takes time. I just need time."

" After 2 years you haven't let go?"

" Sebastian no I haven't but I'm getting there alright."

" I can't believe you still haven't let go."

" Sebastian you have't let go of your fucking ex in how many years? Oh yea 3 years going to 4."

" She was different."

" Yeah that's exactly what I said about chris. Look how we ended up. Cheated on, broken, getting into some deep shit."

" I'm starving."

" Well good thing that we are here."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

137K 3.1K 40
#1 in chrisevans #1 in evans #1 in chris #1 in chrisevanslove #1 in stan #1 in boston #1 in sebastianstan #2 in secretdating #2 in friends #2 in call...
Ready? Ready! Lauren द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...
933 33 5
COMPLETE (Feb. 28, 2020)! After the events that took place during Endgame, Sebastian Stan is eager to put the past (and his unrequited love for Chris...
108K 3K 42
I STOPPED WRITING ON THE STORY!! WARNING SMUT. RECOMEND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MATURE THE FIRST PARTS ARE KINDA SHITTY SO THEY'LL BE EDITED Hope you'll e...