Unforgettable love

By somehotbitch1250

Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star i... More

Best friend..
The breakup..
Met Gala..
Rumors..
Truth..
Texting..
Ocean eyes..
Grocery trip..
Beach..
Big news..
Happy at last..
Stressful..
Small space..
More than friends..
Sleepover..
Oprah..
Birth..
Private room..
Backseat..
Problems..
Serious talk..
Vacation..
Bora Bora..
Date night..
Hot tub..
Oh shit..
Fuck this..
Hell Nah..
Confessing..
Memory lain..
How?..
Hangout..
De pinga..
Home..
Premier...
Back again..
Home..
Umm..
Engaged..
Wedding planner..
Fuck up..
Wedding day..
Honeymoon 1..
Jetski..
Business..
Breaking news..
What the fuck..
Time gone..
Hospital..
Huh?!..
Missing and hating..
SHIT!!!..
Baby trouble..
Leaving..
Airport..
Visit..
Weakness..
Adventure..
Back home..
Growing up..
Graduation..
Grandkids..
The End

One Woman..

3.2K 75 50
By somehotbitch1250

" Hey what are you looking at?" You turned your head.

" Sorry I got distracted, what were you saying?" He looked back at you. 

" I was saying that last night you kept kicking me and pushing me away. You don't do that regularly." 

" mhmm yeah I told agree with that babe.. you should totally do that." Chris looked back behind. 

" fuck this." You got up and walked to the room. You saw what was distracting him but he couldn't even try not to be distracted. That beautiful brunette woman with blue eyes, good posture, ass out, great tits. This was your last week in bora bora but now its your last day. This women has been showing up everywhere and when she does. Chris starts to act stupid. Like a high schoolers crush passes by them at school. You finally got to the room and threw the suit case on the bed. You didn't even bother putting anything neatly. You threw all your belongs like you were fighting against time. You ran around to make sure you took everything that belongs to  you. You got your phone and made some few calls. You got a piece of parer and a pen. 

" Chris, 

I left early. I couldn't handle seeing you getting distracted by another woman. The same woman. You looked at her the way you looked at me when we first started dating. I'm sorry for this but I think it's for the best of us to go our separate ways. I know you didn't mean to hurt me but it seems like the woman's look blinded you from realizing what you were doing.  I'll be home. You can stay or look for another place to live. I'm sorry it had to be ended with a note but I knew it would be worse in person. 

love, y/n " 

You went out outside and started to walk where you would meet someone.  You passed the bar where you found Chris and THE woman where laughing and having some drinks. It's like he already knew he was single. Some tears broke loose from you fighting them. You wiped them away and walked to the location with your head high. You finally met a good friend of yours. Jonathan was your old friend of yours from back in the day. 

" Hey girl. Uh oh." 

" Can we just leave. I don't wanna talk about it." 

" Of course. Get in."

" Thank you Jonathan for showing up in just a short notice."

" Its fine. Let's just get go back to California."  You got into the private plane. 

You looked outside the widow of the plane, thinking of what you just did. Where you over reacting? What would happen if he comes back home? What could happen? Questions filled your mind until Jonathan came out. He took a seat in-front of you. 

" Are you okay?"

" I don't know."

" What happened?" 

" Chris has been getting distracted by this same woman for the past 2 weeks. At first it started little like little glances here and there. Which is fine, he can look all he wants but its been getting worse. But last night we fell asleep but he didn't want to cuddle or anything. In fact he pushed of the bed multiple times and kicked me a punch as well. Which isn't him at all. He usually is there always cuddling him and shit. And " maybe the room was hot" isn't an excuse cause the room was 68 degrees." 

" Have you seen any signs of him cheating. Any hickeys, women's perfume, anything?"

" No I don't thing so. Unless he covered them up."

" Maybe your just overreacting."

" I would be if I didn't;t she him in the bar drinking with her.. It looks like they were having a good time. It's like he knew he was single the moment I left. If he even realized that I left."

" Did you right him a note or anything?"

" Yeah I did.. It wasn't long. I just told him it wouldn't work out and shit." 

" Do you wanna make a phone call? You know you can."

" Actually I'll call some people. Is that fine?"

" Yeah of course. I left the co pilot in charge so let me go before anything happens."

" haha yeah. thank you"

" No problem. Always a pleasure on helping out a friend." Jonathan got up and walked away. You took out your phone and looked threw your contacts. You didn't know who to call. Salma would be the best person but what about Lisa? No she would distract you from not leaving him. Salma is the best choice right now. 

* Ringing* 

" Hello?" Salma picked up the phone.

" Hey.. I need help."

" There's another women?" Salma knew already.

" Yes.. well no. I don't know at this point." You put your hand on your forehead for support. 

" Tell me everything."

You explained everything to Salma about everything that's been going on and what pushed you to your limit. You waited for her response.

" You love him. You know that."

" Of course I love him."

" You ready for some advice?"

" Yeah."

" You can still love someone and still choose to say goodbye to them."

" I don't think I'll be able to say goodbye to him."

" Do you love him? or did you fall involve with him? They're different things."

" How? It involves love."

" You can love someone as a friend, boyfriend, brother figure, father figure, etc. But falling in love with someone can be the light of your life. But love doesn't hurt."

" He was the light of my life Mom .. did I really let go of the only source of light that I had?"

" Its alright to be depressed for a minute. Cry, do whatever you gotta do but don't stay there. Get up and move on with life. Life isn't going to stop cause your heartbroken. It will go without you. If someone wants to walk out of your life, let them go."

" It's hard mom. I can't just let go."

" Come to my house. We need to talk about this." 

" Okay. I land in 30 minutes."

" Okay honey. See you."

" Bye." 

" You hung up." 

You threw your arms in front of your face. You cried, not just crying. You sobbed your heart out. It hurt knowing that you fell inlove with someone that hurt you the most. All your life you've been hurt but the least person you thought would hurt you. That same someone hurt you more than you thought it would. You thought about how you saw your perspective in life. This isn't a fairy tale. It never was and it never will be. 

You felt the plane hit concrete. You got your suitcases and everything and walked out of the plane. Your driver was there waiting for you. You got into the car and told him the address. 20 minutes later you got to the gate of Salma's house. She buzzed in and the driver drove you in. You brought your suit cases and everything. Salma waited outside on the porch with opens arm, signaling you for a hug. You walked up to her and hugged her. She rubbed your bag for comfort and told the driver just to leave your suit cases inside. The driver asked if you would want him to pick you up later but Salma told him no you would stay with her. The drivers said his goodbyes and drove off. You walked into Salma's huge ass house and she sat you down in the living room. She sat across from you and gave you advice. She gave you advice and motivation speeches that hit you. You cried a little sometimes. You looked at your phone that was on do not disturb. Ot reads " 20 missed calls from Chris <3, 43 messages from Chris <3

" Are you going to answer him?"

" I don't think I'm ready to answer his calls.."

" You could read his messages."

" 43 messages?" 

" He's probably beginning you or something. Just open it."

" Since your the one who wants to see them, then here. You read them all." You slid your phone across the coffee table. 

" Okay. But I will read them out loud when I'm done reading everything."

" Okay. At least I don't have to see the messages." You crossed your arms and waited for any expression or anything. Salma wouldn't make any face or nothing. She put your phone facing down and slid it back to you. 

" Your gonna have to read it on your own."

" Is it that bad?"

" Read it." 

" Do I have to?"

" I'll give you a hint."

" Shoot."

" He's going to your house to get his things and leave."

" Do I have to go to my house?"

" Yeah.."

" Right now?"

" Mhm. He's there already."

" fuckkkk. "

" Go to your house. When he leaves, you come here."

" Okay.."

" I'll ask my driver to take you and bring you back. Leave your things here just incase." 

" Okay. Thank you."

"No problem sweetheart."

The driver took you to the car and took you home. He pulled up and afford if you wanted him to go inside with you. You declined nicely and got out of the card. Your breathing became unsteady one you got closer to the door. Your hands soaked until your fingertips landed on the knob. You opened the door. Dogger ran to you. You run your hands through his fur. You knowing maybe it would be the last time you would even see him or feel him. You put the keys down on the kitchen table and walked to your room. Where most of his things were. You heard hangers breaking and being thrown on the floor. You crossed your arms as you got closer. You stud in the door way with no word slipping out of your mouth. Just one tear escaped your emotionless face. He saw you but said nothing. He called too many times and texted too many times. And he can't even say a word? You didn't even read the messages yet. But you were gonna wait until he leaves. You walked back to the kitchen with your head low. You sat on the kitchen counter. You ripped out your phone and texted Salma. 

He isn't saying a word to me. 

Did you see his messages?

No not yet. I want to wait until he leaves.

Y/n.. daughter. I think you should read the messages.

For what? For I can break down and cry? Nah.

It'll explain everything you need to know. 

Fine. But I'm going to read it very slowly.

At least you're reading it. 

You went to his messages and hesitated to even open it. But all the questions you had, might be answered. You need answers and if it means to open these messages that you were terrified to read. You'll open them. You scrolled all the way up to the first massage. It was basic of course. Him asking for an explanation and forgiveness. Until the deeper you read. It seemed like he was confessing. Confessing of everything that happened through the relationship. 

I cheated on you. 

I'm sorry, it happened. I know you'll hate me for it but I can't keep this from you. The girl was the girl I cheated on you with. She was my costar in Knives Out. Ana was in Bora Bora. I didn't know she was going to be there. It happened while we were filming the movie at the last day of shooting. It also happened in bora bora. 

I'm sorry.

You read all of that and looked down at the floor. You grabbed onto the phone. You threw your phone across the living room which was behind you. You ran too Sebastian's room. You shut the door behind you. Your body weight hit your knees as you landed on the stone cold floor. You had a mental break down right there. You were holding onto a thread again. The moment you get comfortable with someone and become happy. Life snatches everything away from you once again. But this would get you into some fucked up shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.1K 15
Chris Evans x reader - eventual pregnant!reader Chris Evans and Y/N journey to becoming parents...
2.8K 114 51
This is a story about Y/n being the daughter of the famous Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She loves being their daughter and couldn't ask for anythi...
64.7K 1.1K 22
Chris Evans x reader (Y/n) People always ask you how you met Chris and now it's time to tell part of your story. It wasn't always an easy relationsh...
108K 3K 42
I STOPPED WRITING ON THE STORY!! WARNING SMUT. RECOMEND FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE MATURE THE FIRST PARTS ARE KINDA SHITTY SO THEY'LL BE EDITED Hope you'll e...