☁Roddy Ricch☁

Por Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... Más

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Twenty-One

246 17 23
Por Indigo__X

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"Bella! Come here." I yell from the kitchen. Arabella was staying with me and Roddy for a few days. She wanted to spend some time with Azalea.

Roddy was stood behind me, his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist. Bella comes into the kitchen with Lea on her hip.

"Yes?" She asks me. "How do you feel about babysitting Azalea tonight? Raylee is having a party, me and Roddy want to go." I ask hopefully. "You don't even have to ask me. Go make me another niece." I roll my eyes and Roddy squeezes me a little.

"So you are okay with tonight? We'll be back late." I say as Roddy hums against my neck. Bella waves us off. "You guys can go and do whatever. Me and Lea will be fine. I'll call either of you if anything happens. Okay?" I nod.

"Well alright. If you know you got it then cool. Thank you Bella, I'll even pay you." I say to her and she walks off. "Okay, just Apple Pay me." She responds.

"Well that was easy. Should we get ready?" He nods and picks me up. "Babe, don't drop me." I laugh. He runs up the stairs and down the hall to our bedroom with me on his shoulder.

"Put me down please." Roddy chuckles and throws me on the bed. "You think we got time to.. you know?" He points between us.

"Roddy get your horny ass out my face and get ready." I get up from the bed and run to our bathroom. "I'll take a shower first. You take too long when you in there."

I turn the shower on and try to put my hair in a bun. My hair tie breaks and I sigh, grabbing another one from the drawer.

"Sometimes I just want to shave all this shit off." I say quietly to myself. I strip and get into the shower as the bathroom door opens.

"Baby? I can come in there with you?" I grab my body wash and poke my head out of the sliding shower door. "RODDY GET OUT! You always trying to fuck. DAMN! My coochie needs a break nigga, I'm sure you piece does too!"

Roddy sucks his teeth and throws his head back. "Maybe I got you when we come back tonight." I blow a kiss his way and he leaves.

I wash my body off and finish off shaving my legs. I hear the bathroom door open and let out a cuss word. "Roddy. Me and you are really going to fall out of you don't let me shower." I say loudly.

"No Lina it's Bella." I turn the shower off and poke my head out. "You can't wait until I get out?" I reach for my towel.

"Mr Pop Smoke is downstairs." My heart starts to beat faster and my breathing gets heavier. "Don't panic. Roddy is in the guest bedroom. He said he just wants to say hi."

I grab my dressing gown and put it over my towel. I open the balcony door and walk out, leaning over the railing seeing Pop looking at his phone.

I smile but catch myself and put an annoyed look on my face. "Bashar! What the fuck are you doing here?" He makes eye contact with me and smiles widely.

"Babygirl. How are you doing?" He puts his phone in his pocket. "I told you that you can't show up here no more. Roddy will fuck you up, me too." I say hitting my hand on the railing.

He lets out a laugh. "I just wanted to know if you are coming to Raylee's party? I can give you a ride." I roll my eyes.

"The last time I got in your car you kissed me and tried to convince me to leave Roddy. My man got me, so leave." Bashar waves his hand up to me.

"I told you I can keep a secret baby. I'll give you all the dick you need and you can go back to playing happy families with that nigga." He says rubbing his hands together.

Bella comes up behind me and starts to yell. "Roddy coming! Pop go away!" She pulls me inside and closes the balcony door as Roddy comes into the bedroom with basketball shorts on.

"Y'all good? Who was yelling?" He asks. "We were just talking about what I should wear." I respond quickly. He raises his eyebrows and throws his phone on the bed.

"Um, okay? So, you gonna get dressed or just stand there?" Roddy questions. Bella walks slowly to the door. "I'm just going to check on Lea." She says winking at me.

I catch on and nod my head, noticing she was talking about Bashar. She leaves the room and I take off my dressing gown seeing as I still had my towel on.

I start to put lotion on as Roddy was at the drawers. "Can you get me out some underwear please babe?" Roddy walks over to me with my bra and panties in hand.

"Pink set for the Princess." I smile. "Thank you." I put them on and go to the walk in wardrobe, going to my side. I pick up a purple top and some black shorts.

I tie the top in the front and put the shorts on. I go over to my shoes and pick out some sparkly slides. I go to the full body mirror in the bedroom and Roddy lets out a loud noise startling me.

"OOOOOH BABY! You look good!" He yells.

I laugh and pose, throwing up a peace sign. He then goes into the closet and then comes back out 10 minutes later fully dressed.

"How am I looking?" Roddy asks fixing his jewellery and I rest my arms on his shoulders. "You look average, smell average too." He looks dead at me and I stop laughing.

"Okay I was joking, chill. You look good daddy." I say to him. "Mhm yeah, you better be." I peck his lips a few times and then pull away to pick up my phone and lipgloss.

I apply some and go downstairs to the kitchen where Bella was sat at the island with Azalea. "Is he gone?" I whisper to her.

She nods her head but then looks at me rudely. "You fucked up for real. What did you do to this man for him to pop up at the house? You gave him the coochie meow meow sister?"

"You let him in, you could have just told him no." She stops me. "He said he would just climb over if I didn't. You better sort this out Malina for real."

I brush off the subject and pick Azalea up. "You gonna be good for auntie Bella?" She nods and I kiss her cheek. I hug her and then put her back down.

"TJay gonna be there?" Bella tries to ask nonchalantly and I nod. "Mhm, tell him I left my hoodie at his place and I need it back."

My jaw drops and I gasp. "You fucking TJay?" Bella shows me her phone, a video of TJay laying on her in bed plays. He looks up at the camera and kisses her on her cheek as she smiles.

"And before you ask, I know about Raylee. He said he not together and that they haven't done anything but kiss. I have receipts." I raise my hands up.

"I ain't hear or seen nothing. That's between y'all. And don't go showing that video around. I know y'all got clothes on in it but the kiss paints a different picture."

Roddy comes downstairs looking down at his phone. "Lina, you ready to go babe?" I nod and hug the girls before walking to the front door.

Roddy gives a kiss to Lea and then cuddles her a little. He pushes Arabella's head and runs to me. "Bye mommy bye daddy!" Lea says loudly and I blow her a kiss.

We both leave the house and get into Roddy's car as he opens the door for me. "Thank you baby." He gets into the car and I roll my window all the way down.

The weather was quite warm today with a slight breeze. I lean my head out a little as Roddy starts to drive, the wind blowing through my hair.

"What type of party is this going to be? Like how many people will be there?" I try to think back to what Raylee had told me.

"Her apartment is quite big so I would assume she'd have a lot of guests. You following the maps right?" I point to his phone which was in his lap, he was looking every now and then.

"Yeah I am. Do you know who is coming?" He gives me a quick glance and then looks back at the road. I had a feeling he was talking about Bashar but I try to brush it off.

"Um, I know for sure TJay will be there. Isaiah, Maya and her boyfriend Mateo. Also our friend Erin. Erin is in the same program as us, she's paired with a YouTuber called Zik. You know him?"

Roddy shrugs. "I don't know, maybe if I saw him. That's all you know about who's coming though?" I cross my legs over each other.

"Yeah but there'll obviously be more than just us." I sit in the passenger seat looking over at Roddy as we pull up to Raylee's apartment complex.

I really hope Bashar doesn't come. I want and need things to work with Rodrick, he is my boyfriend. As much as Bashar might tempt me, it needs to come to a stop.

I don't want to tiptoe around my man. "What are you looking at me like that for?" He asks smirking. I put my chin in the palm of my hand and lean over the console.

"Just admiring my man. I can't do that?" I smile and he leans over slowly. "Oh yeah?" He whispers. He kisses me softly and pulls away.

"Alright, let's go in." I say taking my seatbelt off and get out of the car. Roddy gets out too and locks it behind him. We link arms and walk to Raylee's apartment door.

I could hear music playing from the inside, Chris Brown's to be exact. I ring the doorbell a few times and wait for somebody to answer.

"She got a spare room here? I don't think I can wait until we get home." I nudge him as Raylee opens her door. "Hey guys! Welcome welcome! Grab a drink, come on." She yells pulling us in.

In the kitchen a lot of people were doing shots or just all up on each other. I grab two cups and a fresh bottle walking back to Roddy, seeing him have strong eye contact with somebody.

I follow his eyes and look at Bashar who was staring right back at Rodrick. "You didn't know he was coming huh?" I stand in front of him so his attention was on me.

"Baby, please don't make a scene. We are here to have fun come on. I didn't even know he'd be here, Raylee didn't tell me. Let's just have a drink."

He takes a cup from me and allows me to pour him a drink. Roddy comes close to my ear and whispers. "If anything pops off, go home." I hold back a smile and bite my lip.

I make a mental note to thank Nessa for pairing me with a hood nigga. The night goes on and everyone here was having fun.

I won't lie, I did have a little too much to drink. Roddy went outside to smoke with TJay and Zik, so I got told to stay put because I was too drunk.

I was swaying to the music, singing along lowly. The kitchen was kind of empty but people were still coming in and out to get more alcohol. I turn around to put my cup on the counter but someone comes up behind me and covers my eyes.

The person kisses the side of my mouth so I turn back around to see who it was. I wipe my mouth and push him away.

"Bashar! Leave me alone. I'm not doing this with you, I told you." He touches my hair and his voice lowers.

"Babygirl, I miss you though." He kisses me once and I push him away. "No! Stop!" I walk away and stumble a little. I place my hand on the wall to find my balance, going to the front door to find Roddy.

I call out his name to see him locking lips with Maya. I blink a few times to make sure I was seeing correctly. Roddy looks at me and laughs. "You think I didn't see you with him right?"

I grab a handful of Maya's hair pulling her forward but she grabs onto mine and throws a punch. I fall back pulling her down with me.

We started to gain attention from other people in the party, especially a drunk Raylee. "Malina fuck her up!" It sent me over the edge and I just started swinging, I didn't care about who I hit.

I get lifted up by somebody and they hold me tight. The attention was now on Bashar on Roddy who were really close, as if they were going to start fighting.

𝑯𝒆𝒚🥰

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒓..

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅💙

𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓😘

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

323K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)
4.4K 183 32
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐬. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧�...
540K 23.1K 32
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲