Killa's World

By dailydoseofglocky

๐™ผ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ; ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š›๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š•๐š ๐ŸŒŽ More

Killa's World
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Social Update #1 ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Social Update #2 ๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ๐‘† ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ ๐Ÿ’‹
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Chapter 26
MEMORY LANE WITH THE GANG ๐Ÿ’™
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
SOMEONE SAY BOOK 2 ?!
BONUS CHAPTER
Happy Mother's Day Killa ๐Ÿ’

CHAPTER 25

1K 48 32
By dailydoseofglocky

Liked by-Jaydawayda,Yontae_d1,dom4pf
and 8,291 others

Javen_amarie: Oh cause I thought a bitch who business flopping said sum 🤣🧏🏽‍♀️

Comments⬇️

Random-Aww I didn't know you were having a baby congrats 🎊😍

Dessdior- Fine ass😍

Random:I'm team boy 💙🤰🏽

Lucascoly-Fam💙‼️

Acedagoat-BABYMAMA 😩
↪️chill aht now I don't need folks saying you my baby daddy and shit dawg😭

Kenais_mommy-Bestie😍😍😍

Kenais_mommy-Pics tooken by me 😙
↪️thank you 🥰

Random-I'm team girl 💕👩🏽‍🍼

Yontae_d1-Fit hard as fuck just like me 😖
↪️KEYONTAE😭😭😭
↪️replying as Acedagoat-Bruh chill 🤦🏽‍♂️
↪️replying as Lucascoly-😂😂😂

3:03pm Atlanta,Ga
Key's Home

Key's POV

"Good days on my mind..." I mumbled as I was scrolling on Instagram.

"Shit I need to go cop me some of them Jay's that's gone come out this Friday." I said to myself scrolling.

I went to my explore page just to see what shit I could find to post on my story cause I swear these spam pages do be hitting on some.

"Aye key you tryna go to the club tonight?"Woo asked me.

"Yeah." I yelled back.

Right before I was about to close my phone I seen some that caught my eye.

"This Javen shit?" I said to myself as I was looking at her business page.

She got her own shop and shit down here.

Okay finally a female who got some shit going for her self.

I was scrolling on her business page looking at the shit she do for a living.

She did a good ass job at hair and nails.

Not to mention she even did latto shit too. That's how I ended up sliding up on Javen story.

I seen latto post Javen on her story doing her hair and she had her @ in it to.

I thought she was a lil some some so I went to her story and slide up with heart eyes.

Let me see what her main page talking bout.

I went to her main page and seen she just made a post a couple minutes ago.

So knowing the nigga I was I went to it so I could hype her shit up.

I didn't even look at her photos I just liked her picture and and went straight to the comments.

"Fine shit 😍 " is what I commented on her post.

Before I had made my way out her comments I had seen a couple of them and they caught my eye because they had pregnancy emojis.

"Shawty got a baby on the way?" I said to myself.

I exited out her comments and went to look at her pictures.

I zoomed in and seen she did have a baby bump.

"Damn." I mumbled to myself.

I was actually tryna fuck with her but she probably in a relationship and she is pregnant so I guess I just missed out.

"COME ON MANE WE FINNA PLAY 2K!" Fat yelled out.

"Her I come nigga." I said as I locked my phone back.

Mikey's Apartment
4:23pm

Mikey's POV

"You cute." I read in the comments on live.

"Thank you." I said

"Since I'm on here imma respond to as many of y'all comments and stuff."I said to my live.

How old are you?

I'm 22 now...my birthday was last week.

How you been?

I'm straight and I'm thinking about moving to Cali since I'm out there most the time for basketball.

Yo ass suck on the court🤣

Yo mama do to when she be with me after the games.

You excited about being a father?

To be honest I found out about it so fast but yeah I guess.

What's the gender of the baby?

I don't know

Why you stopped going live nigga?

I just needed a break from this social media stuff and had to focus on basketball.

You single?🧐

Yup unfortunately

Why you and Killa not fucking with each other no more?

I fucked up and that was that.

You sure you the father of Killa baby because I heard some stuff and it's was like you was and you wasn't ?

If I ain't the daddy fuck her and that baby. I really didn't want a child to be honest because of my career.

Be glad if the child not mine.

Come fuck with me 🥰

Shit dm me.

"Ight yall I'm finna get off." I said as I ended my live.

Killa's House

Killa's POV

I sighed looking at my pregnancy test I took a few months ago after going to the hospital with Jayda and Dess.

I didn't want to be sad or cry about the situation that played over and over in my head.

The day I found out I was pregnant at the hospital made me rethink a lot about my future.

I was so excited to tell everybody about my pregnancy lowkey.

The boys,Mikey's folks...mostly Mikey him self considering he is the father.

I wanted to surprise him and show him the sonogram pictures on the movie screen in our movie room after the movie was finished playing.

But that shit didn't go well...

I ran out of ice and stuff and I thought it would be a good way to get him out the house for a couple minutes so I could set the stuff up.

After I set everything up in the movie room I was waiting on him to come back home.

After 30 minutes which turned into 2 hours had hit I was mad as hell and called his phone multiple times.

His punk ass didn't answer so I knew when he did come home I was going to go full rage mode on him.

I was about to go to sleep and say forget the fucking surprise until I got a notification about him going live.

When I got on his live I seen that Montae and everybody was on there.

I seen he wasn't in the car I paid for his ass to have.

So I was going to wait a couple minutes before I went off on his ass until heard a female laughing in the background.

That shit triggered me to just gone head and cuss his ass out on live.

So I said what I said and told him I was pregnant on there and closed my phone.

Notifications came hitting my phone left to right blowing me up back to back.

I opened my phone to Instagram to see that the shaderoom had tagged me into some post.

THESHADEROOM

THESHADEROOM:Oops roomies 👀 looks like basketball player #Mikey and #Lookskill owner #JavenAmarie are split up.

Sources say that Mikey cheated on her with a female and payed her 100k to get a abortion.

Prior to that the #LooksKill owner joined his live having a few words to say to him about being late home and being in a car she payed for him to have with a female.

She then made an additional announcement on his live saying how her and the basketball player are expecting there first child together soon.

After I read the part about him paying some bitch to have a abortion my heart moved straight to my ass.

My phone was going off from calls from Lucas,Jayda and everybody.

I didn't want to hear nothing from nobody so I had powered my phone off.

I was feed up and plus Im pregnant so I wasn't going back and forth with no nigga about shit!

So I made sure to pack all Mikey shit that I didn't buy and put all of it in a garbage bag and left it outside the gate for him to get.

"Let me see what I'm bout to cook for me and my baby tonight." I said to my self opening the refrigerator.

*ding*
*ding
*ding*

"Now why my phone blowing up."I said as I snatched my phone up off the kitchen counter.

"THE FUCK?" I said out loud.

"HE MUST WANNA DIE!"I said reading my Instagram dm's.

Nobody's POV

( ONLY THE FAMILY GROUP CHAT )
OTF GC 💙💪🏽

Picture sent by P&C/Montae 💙^

P&C/Montae 💙: My baby my twin for real 😂

4lifer/Bre🤞🏽💕: Yeah yeah yeah we get it nigga🙄

Ace💙:Dess have my baby 😔 fuck past

4lifer/Bre🤞🏽💕: This fool said past😂😂😂

Bigdess💪🏽💙:I hate you 😭

Keyontae😂💙:Man who the fuck cooking dinner tonight I'm starving over here bruh at my house

Keyontae😂💙: plus these niggas don't even know how to cook shit that's why I didn't even bother asking them could I come over😒

Lucas/My bro🤞🏽: Nigga fuck you

Ace💙:Fuck you

P&C/Montae💙:That's why you ain't shit 🖕🏽 now bitch

Layshapooh💕:Everybody meet at me and Lucas house

Layshapooh💕: I'm cooking Sunday dinner now

Keyontae😂💙: Yesir I'm on the way now fuck this shit🤣🤣

Ace💙: Shit I'll be there in 5

Lucas/My bro🤞🏽: When y'all get here make sure y'all ready to get y'all ass whooped in 2K

P&C/Montae💙:Bet😂

BigsisJay🥰:I'm just reading yall messages 😭 but me and Dom bout to be on the way lay lay.

Layshapooh💕:Okay and imma make sure I got yo ice ready

BigsisJay🥰:ouuu thank you 😩

Bigdess💪🏽💙:Where Killa at?

Bigdess💪🏽💙:She ain't text us yet..

P&C/Montae💙:On god I was just saying the same shit in my head

Keyontae😂💙:She probably killing Mikey ass right now as we speak 👀

BigsisJay🥰:Nigga ain't you driving?😂

4lifer/Bre💕: Keyontae you so messy dawg🤣

Keyontae😂💙:Hell nawl I got a Uber I was to lazy to start my car up and plus I didn't feel like driving🤚🏽

Ace💙: Lazy fuck

Killa😈💙:WHY THIS PISSY PUNK WANNA BE HEARD ASS NIGGA SPEAK ON ME AND MY UNBORN CHILD?!

Layshapooh💕:BITCH WHO?

4lifer/Bre🤞🏽💕:BESTFRIEND WHO?

P&C/Montae💙:Should I kill him with the green beam or the red beam?🤔

BigsisJay🥰: We gotta kill somebody again?

Keyontae😂💙:FINNA BE A HOMICIDE WHEN WE SLIDE ON GANG🤣whooo?

Keyontae😂💙:I like green montae

Bigdess💪🏽💙: I'll call the clean up crew 🥲

Ace💙:Shit do green Montae💪🏽🤣

BigsisJay🥰:Dom said how big the nigga look because he said he know folks who make caskets

Bigdess💪🏽💙:Future said he will sing
at the funeral 🙄

Killa😈💙: Mikey got real
Disrespectful lately and I don't like that shit

Killa😈💙:IM NOT ABOUT TO STRESS OVER THIS BUT WHEN I HAVE THIS BABY HIS ASS IS MINES ON GOD 💯

Layshapooh💕:Oh shit..

4lifer/Bre🤞🏽💕:😔LongLiveMikey

P&C/Montae💙:Finna make his wish about being with his mama one more time come true but it's gone be permanent

BigsisJay🥰:I'm pregnant as fuck and tired but when it come to my motherfucking sister I'll kill behind her 💯

Ace💙: NIGGA FINNA END UP ON A T-SHIRT 🤣🤣🤣 SKRT SKRT

4lifer/Bre🤞🏽💕: Ace you not quavo

Bigdess💪🏽💙: He got my unborn niece/nephew fucked up!

Keyontae😂💙: 🤚🏾Aye while y'all talking and shit my Uber been dropped me off and I'm just waiting on y'all to get here because I'm hungry as fuck...

BigsisJay🥰: KEYONTAE

Bigdess💪🏽💙: NIGGA

4lifer/Bre🤞🏽💕: HOMELESS FUCK

*Keyontae😂💙 has left the gc*

BigsissyJay🥰: Not he left 😂😂😂

Bigdess💪🏽💙: Lord somebody add his ass back

Layshapooh💕: He in our living room talking bout some yall not being nice to him😭

Killa😈💙:I'm up the street wya?

Bigdess💪🏽💙:I'm parking in the drive way right now

BigsisJay🥰:Me and Dom Coming down the street

Layshapooh💕:Okay

The end for this chapter...🥲

What y'all think?😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 5.3K 24
๐“๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ, '๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž,' ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง...
113K 4.1K 37
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ." ยฉ 2020 | ru33ian 03/2020 - ? DISCONTINUED.
43.4K 1.5K 15
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐๐จ...