Marked Mine

By vesinwin

A cliche routine story of marriage The concept of arranged marriage combined with love is the best but does e... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 13

759 34 7
By vesinwin

Abhiram couldn't stop smiling stealing glances at his wife, Raghuram enjoyed seeing how his son has transformed from pampered boy to a lover.

Harshini is talking with relatives impressing her mother in-law, Nandini is on cloud nine as all her wishes were fulfilled. Her respect for Harshini's parents increased with their warmth. She could feel them as her own family, these two didn't get time to talk, Idea!

"Abhi! You should go to temple near the main station. Get ready, I will inform her" Nandini said in serious tone so that no one will doubt her. But her husband is genius, Abhiram didn't understand what his mother planned.

"Talk to her and spend sometime wisely" Raghuram suggested to his son before they leave. Harshini sat behind Abhiram on his bike, she felt her heart flutter. They reached temple and Abhiram held his wife's hand protectively. After taking blessings they sat enjoying the peaceful environment.

"Every weekend I visit temples, I feel rejuvenated" Abhiram stated. Harshini didn't expect this, she knew Abhi is a techie who's life is completely different from hers but what he said made her see him in another light.

"Can I call you Abhi or anything else?" She asked skeptically, "You can call me whatever you want, just be careful when we are with our family" he suggested.

"Harshi! I don't know expression of words, I just show it. At this moment I don't have word to express my happiness but you can feel it" saying these words he kept her right palm on his heart.

She looked into his eyes feeling his heartbeat, she could just read his eyes. His feelings were honest and sincere, she could feel his love.

While coming out he started walking fast and Harshini could not match his pace, she held his arm strongly to stop him. "I should not walk fast, Doctor advised me not to strain my leg after accident" Harshini summarised when it happened and all.

On the way Abhiram bought icecream and made her sit on a bench, he sat close to her making her shift. "I want to kiss you" he said shocking her. "Here?" She asked looking around. "You are my wife" he said as a matter of fact, "This is public place" she said walking near their bike.

"So you don't have any problem if I do it when" Abhiram smiled looking at her face. "When I could not stop you first time how can I stop my husband" she winked surprising him.

Both of them were silent till they reached entrance, "Do not forget what you said, afterall it's our wedding night tomorrow" Abhiram said and went inside. Harshini stood there shocked with his words, she suddenly felt nervous about all this.

Am I ready for this? She thought.

.
.

On their wedding night all the rituals were done, her family members blessed the new couple. Harshini entered the room slowly, even though Abhiram doesn't stay here, technically it's their room from now.

She looked around the room, she generally likes flowers very much. But this situation made her nauseous, "Welcome Wifey" Abhi said looking in his white shirt. "Relax baby! I will not force you for anything. You should just ask me what you want, it will be done" he calmed her with his words.

"You might have planned on how to seduce me Wifey, but I have so much work to complete." Abhiram said taking his laptop making Harshini's jaw drop. "Why will I seduce you?" Harshini asked irritatedly.

"You need not" Abhi said coming near her, "because your mere presence has intense effect on me" he said placing his hand on her back. He pulled her towards him, she closed her eyes. She felt comfortable with his touch, Am I sane? She smiled at her thoughts.

Abhiram kissed her cheek and left her, she slowly opened her eyes and laughed loudly. "What happened?" Abhi asked confused with her reaction. "I expected you will kiss me on lips but kissed my cheeks" Harshini said absent mindedly.

After a second she realised how she blurted out her thoughts and closed her mouth with her hands. "My naughty wifey" Abhiram smirked removing her hands. "No! No" Harshini said shaking her head but he held her head and placed his lips on hers.

He felt a wave of electricity passing through him, she became cold. Before she could kiss him back he moved away, "Don't tempt me Harshi, I really have so much work. I will definitely make it up for us. We will have another wonderful night together. I promise" Abhiram kissed her forehead and continued his work. Harshini was already tired so she let sleep overcome her thoughts.

.
.

Abhiram went back to Bangalore, Harshini went to her parents home. She helped Varshith in packing his luggage, he advised his parents to take care in his absence. He informed all his friends and relatives in their place to be available for them in case of emergency.

"This is your Rakshabandhan gift" Varshith gave a big envelope to his sister. When she tried to open he stopped her. "Open it when you miss me or when you feel lonely" Varshith hugged his sister. "Now you don't look like that little girl, you look like mom in this saree" he said teasingly.

"I will miss you" Harshini cried hugging him, "Before daughter we are sending our son away" Srinivas said to lighten their mood. Harshini packed her things and spent quality time with her parents before leaving.

On the sixteenth day of their marriage, her Mangalasutram (sacred thread) was changed from thread to gold chain. Abhiram came to fulfill these rituals and take his wife along with him. Nandini brought beautiful black beads for her daughter in-law. She made her son wear it around her neck, then her wedding bangles were also changed. Harshini  preferred a simple single bangles.

Srinivas and his wife became emotional while sending Harshini, they felt lonely suddenly. Raghuram and Nandini could not accompany as they had some important event to attend. Thus Abhiram and Harshini started to Bangalore starting their newly married life.
.
.
.

The cab halted before a apartment, there were so many plants even on the parking area. The weather was cool, Harshini thought to shop some suitable clothes later. Abhiram opened the lock and they entered their home as a couple.

To the left there is shoe cabinet, there they placed their luggage. In the hall there is a mini sofa opposite to the television, on the back of it there is dining area which leads to other bedroom and kitchen. There are balconies attached to the hall and other room.

"Here is our room" Abhiram pulled her to the master bedroom, she liked the decor. Abhiram did all necessary arrangements before her arrival, Harshini prepared a sweet dish and snacks with the groceries available.

"We need few groceries and other things" Harshini suggested standing before mirror removing her earrings. "You can order them online or there is a supermarket at walkable distance, you will get all things there" Abhiram answered.

What about money? Ohh! Wait! Why am I thinking like a stupid.. Harshini hit her head coming out of her thoughts.

She slowly went and slept beside Abhiram without disturbing him, he slowly closed the gap between them. He back hugged her and started blowing air on her neck. They slept in each others embrace after a long tiring day.

.
.

Abhiram took her for shopping on weekend, Harshini got tired with the heavy traffic of Bangalore. She tried all new outfits on Abhiram's suggestion, it's not her taste to wear modern outfits. Her husband liked to see her in all types of attire, she carefully chose ones which would suit her.

"Why don't you buy accessories while I do my shopping?" Abhiram suggested. They cleared the bill and moved to different stores. By evening they finished shopping and went to food court, "Let me place the order, you will definitely like these" saying it Abhiram placed orders.

Harshini totally loved those dishes and starting praising Abhiram for his taste. My pampered princess.. he smiled at her little banter.

After reaching home Harshini arranged all shopping bags properly, Abhiram liked her way of organizing things. She made their home look more better with small changes.

"A small gift for you" he placed a chain around her neck surprising her. "One more" he gave a watch. "You are very thoughtful" Harshini blushed. "I know you like being pampered" Abhi winked and Harshini got puzzled.

Why does he think I like pampering? She wondered

He hugged her and pestered kisses along her jawline making her moan, they were progressing slowly in their romance life.

Both of them used to have breakfast together, for lunch Abhiram preferred canteen food. He liked food only of his mother, Harshini insisted to try her dishes but he didn't accept. At night Abhiram used to cook different cuisines, Harshini started learning from him. She used to try all north dishes which she knew. For her husband she started experimenting various dishes during free time.

At night after his work Abhiram has habit of watching various series, he drags Harshini to sit along with him in the living area but most of the time she ends up sleeping near him. To catch up with him she started watching them during daytime.

Every Saturday they went to temple together, Abhiram felt content with his life. While Abhi was busy talking with his friend over phone Harshini went and sat on the right side of the temple. There was a devotional song being played in low sound in speakers, she started humming in tune. Suddenly there was a violin sound matching her song, she continued smiling without turning back.

After completing the song she turned back with a smile, a man in his late thirties in a white dhoti and blue check shirt was there. He looked very professional, Harshini felt like respecting him, his aura was such.

"You sing well" he complimented with his smile which didn't leave his lips. "Thank you" she said in low tone. "Do you come here regularly?" He asked casually. "Only on weekends with my husband" she said. Don't give all this information to stranger Harshi... He is smiling like a lunatic, am I looking like a joker or what? Where is Abhi? She searched for her husband.

"I am Raghav, don't be scared. I have music academy, here is my card" he gave her his card and she took it skeptically. "Dad" someone called him, "There is my son, I have to go now. Practice well, you have bright future. You can contact me for any guidance" saying this he went away.

Harshini saw him picking up his son and taking bag from his wife. They all were in traditional wear and with music instruments, she felt bad for judging him without knowing about him.

.
.
.

"Harshini! Your exam schedule got released it seems and still you haven't joined coaching" Abhiram asked in hurry coming from office. "What? I didn't check, some how it skipped my mind" Harshini said checking her phone.

"Don't worry, I have enquired about good institutes. Check this list and choose which one you want. Will you attempt all papers at a time?" Abhi asked with concern.

"I will not be able to manage, I will go for one group at a time" she answered after thinking.

"Not fair Harshini! Clear all at once. I am not able to stay away from you" he said sincerely. "I didn't stop you" she said with a smile and bit her lip to control her laugh seeing his expressions.

"I didn't even touch you intimately but you forgot about exams, just imagine what will happen with each kiss of mine. I can literally imagine all your accounts knowledge evaporating with my touch" he said cockily.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting for me, I don't want to do this" she said with tears. "Hey! We are together in this, your dream is more important. This little distance between us will not matter" Abhiram explained.

"Well I cannot handle two kids at a time" he added sheepishly. Harshini wondered but when he winked at her, she realised he's teasing her. "I am not a kid" she fake glared but started laughing seeing his expressions.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A/N: Sorry for late update, actually I have written this chapter long back but didn't get time to edit.

Still this chapter is unedited, will do it later

Do comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 176 26
When a beautiful designer got married with the rude CEO, aria who is a beautiful yet a young talent engaged to another person but got married to some...
148K 5K 47
It's the story of innocent NRI girl getting into arranged marriage with Country Man in India... Let's see how he gets to live and fall in love...
587K 29.9K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
724K 32.7K 53
[Edited β€’ Completed β€’ Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...