Just Because of a Coffee Cup

By SomeoneFromHell

Melanie Carter is 26 years old. She had graduated from University 2 years ago and now she is working in a suc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14. part 1
Chapter 14. part 2
Chapter 15
Epilogue

Chapter 7

5.2K 200 8
By SomeoneFromHell

Chapter 7

I let out a moan. Alexander was sucking on my soft spot. "Alex....we...c-can't-t... do this.... here... oh god...." I tried to say. He stopped kissing and sucking my neck and crashed his lips on mine.

It was Monday and we were in Haulden Inc. I had lunch break and Alexander had brought me lunch. And now we were making out in the kitchen. Thank God, nobody usually ate in the kitchen, only came here to make some coffee and then left.

Alexander stopped what he was doing and rested his forehead against mine. We both were breathing heavily.

"I want you so much right now." Alexander whispered.

"I know. I want you too, but not here and not now." I whispered.

Alexander stepped aside and I went to sit at the table. I opened the pack Alexander had brought me. There was a tuna salad and an apple.

"You brought my favorite salad." I stated.

"Of course." Alexander said and smirked.

After I finished my salad, Alexander left and I got back to work. I needed to finish everything and that was a lot of work. I needed to do everything I hadn't done last week.

In the middle of my work Charlotte called me. I walked in her office.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I questioned.

"Yes. Sit, please." Charlotte said. I took a seat opposite her.

"I would like if you could tell me what happened between you and Brown last week. Can you tell me?" Charlotte asked.

"What exactely do you want to know?" I asked.

"Everything you can tell me. What did you do? Did you visit his apartement? Does he know you are faking everything?" She said.

"Ok... I haven't been in his apartement. We were just making out and going on dates. And I don't think he knows that. He is obsessed with getting me in bed. " I answered the questions Charlotte had asked.

"So you haven't slept together yet?" She asked.

"No."

"That's good. I think..." she said. I nodded. "I would appreciate if you could inform me about what happened every Monday morning." Charlotte asked.

Do I want to tell her all the details about Alex' and mine relationship? What if there happens something that I don't want anyone to know?

"Ok. I can try." I said. Charlotte nodded.

"Ok. Now, get back to work. You still have a lot to do." She said and I got up from the chair and walked out of the office.

When I had finished all the work it was 8:30 PM. Charlotte had already left. I got a text from Alex saying he was here to pick me up.

I put on my coat and purse and walked to the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for it to arrive. The door opened and I was about to step inside it when I saw David looking at me.

He looked awful. His eyes were red, he had dirty clothes on. He looked like he hadn't shaven for weeks. And he smelled like alcohol.

"Melanie!" David spoke.  "What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"I just finished all the work. I had to finish all the works I had to last week. " I answered.

"And why weren't they done last week?" David asked stepping closer to me.

I stepped back trying to avoid the huge smell of alcohol. "I wasn't at work last week. I was busy. Family things." I said.

David was still stepping closer to me and I was stepping back. "Oh, Melanie!" David whispered.

"W-what-t?" I asked. I started to get scared.

"You look so beautiful right now." David said.

He continued to step closer, but I, on the other hand, bumped into the wall. I had nowhere to run. "David, w-what are y-you doing?" I asked in a shaky voice. "Nothing." He said and in the next moment he placed his hands on the wall in both side of my head.

"D-David..." I said.

"I know." He said. "I want you too." David added and pressed his body to mine.

"No, David! Let me go." I begged with tears in my eyes.

David leaned closer and started to place kisses on my cheek. I turned my face away from him. That only granted him more access to me. His lips made their way from my cheek to my neck. A sob broke out from my mouth.

"David, please! Just stop!" I begged. The tears were rushing down my cheeks and I wasn't able to stop them.

"Shhh... It is going to be just fine. I am gentle." David whipered in my ear and continued kissing my neck.

One of David's hands moved from the wall to my waist. "D-david...p-pl-ease. L-l-let me go." I begged through sobs.

I suddenly felt how my coat is being opened. "N-n-o-o, D-dav-vid... Let...me...go." I begged. I gathered all my strenght and pushed him away. And I guess that was a mistake.

David's eyes glowed in anger. He was drunk and pissed off. I guess I'm in big trouble now. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" David yelled and the next moment I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. I cried in pain, lost my balance and fell on the ground, my palm on my red cheek.

"You are going to pay for this!" David said and got on the floor. He made a sitting position on me and started to open my coat.

"No, no.. Please, David. Just stop!" I begged.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" He yelled and hit me. This time with a fist.

David was already opening my blouse when I heard a noise "So, Melanie! Can you tell me why did you choose that son of a bitch, Alexander Brown, insted of me? I mean... he only cares about banging you all night long, but me... I could've given you everything you ever wanted. I love you, Melanie. I am ready to do anything so you could be happy. He will throw you in a trash the second after he will fuck you." David said.

"Hey! Let her go!" I heard a familiar man's voice. That made David stop doing what he was doing.

"Go. Away." David said with anger. The next moment David was pulled away from me. I took all the strenght I had and opened my eyes to see my savior.

Alexander.

Alexander hit David only one time and he already knocked him out. Alex rushed over to me. "Oh my God. Melanie! " he whispered. He helped me get up from the floor. He closed my blouse and coat.

"Let's go to the hospital. Your cheek is bleeding. It needs some stiches." Alex said.

"No. No hospital. I will just put some ice at home. " I whispered. My throat was dry and it was hard to talk.

"Yes. I am not taking you home in this condition. We will see the doctor and you will rest. " Alex said.

With one hand he took my right hand and the other hand sneaked around my waist. We started to walk but I lost my balance, but Alex tightened his grip on me and didn't let me fall.

"You know what, I will just carry you to my car. It will be safer and easier. " Alex said and the next moment I was on his hands bridal style.

Soon we pulled up at hospital. Alex didn't let me walk so he carried me in the hospital. He carried me to the reception. "Good evening. We need a doctor." Alex said.

Alex and I walked in my appartement. I threw the keys and my purse on the coffee table. The doctor had stiched up my cheek. And gave me pain killers.

"Ok. Thank you for taking me to the hospital and saving me from David. " I thanked Alex.

"No problem." He said.

"Ok, then. See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Oh no. I am not leaving you alone. Not tonight. I'm sleeping here. " Alex said and smirked.

I smiled. "Ok then. " I said.

"But I am going to bed now. " I said.

"Ok. I will watch TV a bit." Alex said. I nodded.

I walked in my bedroom and sighed. Then I walked in the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. My eyes were red from crying. Mascara was all over my eyes. And my left eye was purple. And under that was stiched wound.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw shirtless Alex laying in my bed. Holly Mother of God. Those abs...he has a fudging 8-pack. A scene showed up in my brain where I am licking off whipped cream from those abs. Alex smirked when he saw me checking him out. I blushed.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I asked.

"Waiting for my girlfriend to join me." Alex said smirking. I sighed and took my big T-shirt and walked back in the bathroom to change.

I walked out only in shirt and panties. I didn't trust Alex that much so I could sleep without my underwear. I only hope I will be able to fall asleep.

"Mmmm... you dressed up nice." Alex said with a smirk. I smiled and climbed in bed. I pulled the white sheets over me and turned off the light.

I think it has been hours. Alex is probably sleeping but me, on the other hand, I cannot even close my eyes. I had ruined all the sheets because I can't fall asleep. I turned again  to the left side. "Could you, please, just try to sleep? It's 2 AM. " I suddenly heard Alex speak.

"What?" I asked. "I thought you were sleeping." I said.

"I can't fall asleep if you are moving around all the time. Why can't you just close your eyes and fall asleep?" Alex asked.

"I can't." I answered.

Alex turned to the other side to face me. I could feel his breath on my face. Our faces were just inches apart. One move and our lips would meet. "And why is that? Because you are thinking what could we both be doing if we wouldn't be wearing clothes?" Alex asked. And even though I couldn't see his face I knew he was smirking.

"No. It's not that. It's something else." I said.

"Is it about what happened with David?"

"No. Not that either." 

"Then what is it? You can tell me anything." He said.

"It's...It..." I started.

"What? You want me to sleep somewhere else?" Alex asked.

"Nor that. I am wearing underwear and if I am in underwear then I can't fall asleep." I finally said.

"You...you what? You can't fall asleep just because you have underwear on?" Alex sounded shocked.

"Yes. I can't. " I said.

"Ok, then. Take it off. Sleep in the clothes in which you always sleep." Alex said.

"But you... And I will be... but.." I started to stutter.

"I won't do anything. Take off that underwear so we both could sleep." Alex said.

"But..."I started but Alex cut me off.

"No butts. Take. Them. Off." Alex whispered seductively.

I took off my panties under the sheets. I threw them on the floor and made myself comfortable in the bed. I already felt better.

I felt how Alex moved closer to me and his hand found it's place on waist. I felt something very hard pressing against my back.

"Oh, Mel. If only you would allow me, I could give you a pleasure you could never forget." Alex whispered in a low voice. My heart started to beat faster. The need for Alex was too big.

I turned to the other side and I finally saw Alex' face. "I will be ready whenever you will be ready." Alex whispered.

He leaned in and I closed my eyes preparing myself for a kiss. But I didn't get what I wanted. Instead of a passionate kiss Alex could've given me, I got a smal kiss on my bruised cheek. Alex turned his back on me.

I wanted Alex. I needed him. Alex was making me feel things I had never felt before. It felt like if I would just give in, everything would finally be good. But is it really Alex? May be it is because I met Sam the other day. May be I think like that because I haven't got over him.

"Yes." I whispered. I saw Alex move and I looked him in the eyes when he turned to face me.

"What?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"Yes. " I whispered and our lips crashed.

####################

Hey, my lovely readers!

I finally updated. It took me forever to write this chapter. But I hope you like it.

Please, write in comments your thoughts about this chapter. I really want to know your opinion.

Thank you for reading this story!

Vote, comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...
294K 9.9K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
72.9K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...
50.3K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...