One Piece x Reader || Oneshot...

By miminshee

Hiatus. || Hello hello! i am Dimi, the author of this One Piece x Reader book! and as you can read from the... More

Welcome! <3
OS: Backyard Boy | ??? x Reader
OS: Lover Boy | ??? x Reader (BYB PT 2)
RC :: Crack
Scenario 1: Eustass Kidd
Scenario 2 : Portgas D. Ace
Scenario 3 : Vinsmoke Sanji
HC : Daddy Luffy
Scenario 4 : Trafalgar D. Water Law
Scenario 5 : Monkey D. Luffy
Scenario 6 : Vinsmoke Sanji (2)
Scenario 7 : Roronoa Zoro
OS: Fresh Bite | Vampire! Law x Reader
HC : Mosquito Law (aka Vampire Law-)
RC :: 𖡎 Concussion 𖡎
Scenario 8 : Shanks
Scenario 9 : Sabo
Scenario 10 : Eustass Kidd (2)
NSFW HC : Monster Trio
HC : BF Luffy
LC : How you met Them
OS : Jealous Chef | Sanji x Reader
RC : Pistols | Shanks
Scenario 11 : Vinsmoke Sanji (3)
Scenario 12 : Dracule Mihawk
Scenario 13 : God Usopp
Scenario 14 : Dellinger
LC : 2nd meeting & surprise confessions
HC : BF Katakuri
RC : if Zozo baby sat Sanji's and Y/n's kid
OS: Broken Promises | Luffy x Reader
Scenario 15 : Dracule Mihawk (2)
RC : Obsession | X Reader
RC : It's 3am.
Scenario 16 : Marco the Phoenix
LC : ABT
Scenario 17 : Monster Trio
RC : a 'Relaxing' Roadtrip with the idiots
OS: ??? x Reader | Oh, Cupid.
LC: Meeting your Future Children
Scenario 18: Trafalgar D. Water Law (2)
non finished oneshots and scenarios along with ideas
small update - note !
update on C.AI ~
OS : Will you be mine? | Zoro x Reader
OS : " Please " | Sanji x Fem! Reader
OS : 7 minutes turned to 77 minutes | Sabo x F!Reader
OS : "Let us give the support you deserve " : Zoro x Transmasc!Reader x Sanji
OS : Sanji x GN! Reader,, ANGST

OS: TYB | Zoro x Reader x Sanji

5.5K 77 61
By miminshee

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked through the doors to the cafeteria with a blank look, now usually, i would be in a positive mood but after finding out that my boyfriend for 2 years cheated on me with multiple people, i can't be in a positive mood with his words running through my head like a broken record.

Letting out a heavy sigh, i silently went to my friends' table with a small smile. Luffy noticed me and gave me his signature smile, my smile widens slightly as he aggressively waved his hand around, the others' attention were now on Me as i sat down beside Zoro. The others were about to greet me until they now noticed my dull mood.

"(Y/n), are you okay?"
Nami asked with concern and worry lacing in her voice. I softly nodded as i gave Them a smile, reassuring that i'm fine. "Where's Tekerin? He usually comes with you." Ussop asked as he looked around to try and spot Tekerin anywhere.

Surprisingly, Luffy asked a question that almost made me shake and flinch. "Did you found out?" The others stiffened and awaited for my answer. Not trusting my voice to speak i only nodded slightly while looking down at my lap with a frown on my face. The others looked at Us in shock, suddenly i flinched when i heard a hand being slammed on the table. "That bastard!" Sanji yelled and stood up as Ussop and Franky held him back with him thrashing around furiously with fire in his eyes.

"H..how did you know..Luffy?"
I asked while slowly looking up to meet his shadowed eyes. I unconsciously scooted closer to Zoro in reassurance and when he got the hint, he sneaked his arm around my waist which made me calm down slightly. "I saw him kiss a girl on the cheek. I thought that was his sister so i didnt bother asking or approaching him. I..i'm sorry for not asking you or telling you (y/n). I promise to kick his ass the next time i see him!" Luffy determinedly exclaimed as he punched his palm with a angry frown on his face.

"There wont be a next time when i already killed that bastard for breaking (Y/n)-chan's heart!" The blonde spoke angrily as he continued to thrash around in his friends' grips. "C-calm down, Sanji!" Yelled a very scared Ussop while the Girls scooted closer to Zoro and I as they began to comfort me with me still bring in Zoro's warm arm around my waist.

i sniffled as i tried to wipe away the tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. "i-i was stupid..i should've noticed this when he Treated me like i'm a prize to his friends..like i-i'm some sort of object.." I spoke with a hoarse voice unknowingly making my friends' heart break. I felt Zoro's arm around me tighten but not enough to hurt me, he let out a low grumble. "He should've treated you better..that bastard.." Zoro mumbled under his breathe as Nami and Robin continued to comfort me.

Chopper and Luffy stood up and approached closer to me to hug me making Zoro's arm let go of me. I sighed and hugged the two back, hiding my face into their arms to hide my puffy face. Luffy placed his strawhat on my head as Chopper hugged me tighter as he teared up slightly, worried about my mental state.

---

Its been a few months after i found out that my ex cheated on me. It has been good but i still havent fully recovered from it. Lately, i've been trying to distract myself by visiting Zoro's fights. I was brought back to reality when i heard the bell ring. "Roronoa Zoro wins!"
The refree yelled as Zoro's opponent dropped down on the floor, exhausted. I yelled and cheered happily along with Luffy and Ussop who came with me. Sanji also tagged along which made Ussop and I looked at him like he grew another head. Speaking of Sanji, i looked at Sanji beside me to see that he clapped to show his support.
"Mosshead didn't treated his opponent lightly, i'm..im impressed." I heard him mumble as i smiled towards his way and went back to showing my support along with my two other noisy and loveable idiots.

The competition ended, the three went home, i stayed and waited for Zoro, Sanji requested on staying with me but i politely declined the charming blonde with a reassuring smile that made him give up, after our farewells i awaited for Zoro. It didnt take him long when i saw his lost figure from afar. I chuckled at his extreme lack of Directions and rushed over to him so he wouldnt get lost further more.

"Oya, Zoro, Wrong way."
I spoke with a chuckle when i saw the moss head's embarrassed face. "Y-you're the one who's lost! I was simply waiting for you.." Zoro grumbled as i laughed "i didn't say you we're lost Zozo, and you came out of the Entrance."
This made Zoro blush more in embarrassment as he coughed.
"Why don't we go to a bar and get some drinks? I know a place where to Drink and Chill." He offered with his gaze looking everywhere but me. 'Cute.' I smiled and accepted his offer.
"Sure but i'm leading the way, just tell me the name and i might know the place."

---

Finally, we made it to the bar. Zoro and I got it and sat down on two unoccupied barstools, We chatted a little until a Bartender asked if we want something. Zoro then asked for two bottles of Sake and a Bottle of my Favorite (alcoholic) beverage.

I was about to pay for the drinks when Zoro gave the Bartender the payment and a Tip. And without a word, he grabbed the drinks and my hand with his free hand. "Let's go, i know where the place is." He hummed, i looked at him with a unsure look. "A..are you sure about this Zoro?" Zoro looked at me and gave me one of his sweetest smiles that made my heart flutter. "mhm, i know my sense of directions are bad but i know how to go there without getting lost, i accidentally found the place when i got lost. And besides, i'm treating you as a Thanks for supporting me through all of my fights." Zoro spoke as pulled me out of the bar and began leading the way.
I fought the urge to blush as i replayed Zoro's words in my thoughts. "Wait, was that the reason why you came to school late and missed almost all your classes a few weeks ago?" I giggled when i saw Zoro look on the ground with a blush.

The rest of the trip was silent which i didnt mind the comfortable silence. We then ended up on a bridge, i looked over the fence and stared in awe at the small but beautiful view of the River below the bridge with Cherry blossoms scattered around. i looked at Zoro who stopped beside me, i smiled when he handed me my drink. I thanked him and opened my beverage as i continued to gaze at the beautiful scenery infront of us, occasionally taking sips of my drink. "Beautiful, Aint it?" i heard Zoro speak with a soft smile, his eye not still gazing at the scenery. "Yea..i'm surprised no one is around. The scenery is amazing." Zoro looked at me and chuckled. "I actually thought of you when i found my way here. And the reason why no one is really around here is because it's kinda late." I blushed slightly, as i nodded. There was silence between us until Zoro broke it. "(Y/n), i..i know you're still recovering but i just wanted to get this off of my shoulders. I like you, (y/n). I have feelings for you, you make me feel special when i'm around you. Hell i don't get lost without you. It's like you were made for me and i dont think i can live without you." Zoro confessed as he held my hands in his after placing his bottles down. I looked at Zoro's eyes and smiled softly at his confession. Slowly, i moved our intertwined hands closer to my lips and kissed his hand while giggling slightly at his flustered face. "I like you too, Zozo." "that..does that mean you're my woman now?" He asked with hopeful eyes, i giggled and nodded my head as Zoro wrapped his arms around my figure lovingly with him kissing my head with a happy smile that made my heart swell.

---

I smiled at the Memory Of Zoro and I became official, it'll be our Anniversary tomorrow so i went out to get some gifts for my moss head.

Currently, i'm going back home with the gifts i bought. I silently went inside the Apartment me and Zoro shared, i hid the gifts somewhere and went to find Zoro's favorite sake and my favorite beverage in the kitchen. I let out a confused hum when i couldnt find them.

I went upstairs closer to the bedroom until i heard noises inside the bedroom. Scared, i went closer to the door with one of Zoro's swords in hand in case there was intruder inside the apartment. I slowly opened the door and what i saw made me drop the sword and catch the others' attention. The door creaked as it revealed my form as i stood in shock to see Zoro make love with a girl who i known as Tashigi, i looked over to see the now empty beverages i bought. "Z-zoro..how..how could you.." I stammered as i noticed the tied black bandana i gave him around her wrists. "(Y/n)!- i-it's not what it loo!-" i didn't let him finish when i slammed the door closed and ran out of the apartment with my phone in hand. I quickly texted the first person that came into my mind.

Shy-princess (You) :
Sanji..if you dont mind, will u come and pick me up?

Charming-prince :
Ofc (y/n)-chan, did something happen??

Shy-princess :
He..he cheated on me again..

Charming-prince :
(̶T̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶?̶)̶
I told u so

(̶O̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶?̶)̶
Stop chasing that shitty moss head, (y/n)-chan

(̶W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶?̶)̶
ill kill that moss head the next time i see his ugly face. ill come pick you up (y/n)-chan, where are you?

(̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.̶)̶
He doesn't deserve you, (y/n)-chan, ill pick you up and ill make you your favorite dishes

(̶B̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶.̶)̶
I'm omw, stay put.

Charming-prince is now offline

I sniffled as i looked around and held my phone close to my chest. I looked back to see Zoro's running figure approaching closer to me. I froze as my eyes widen. "(Y-y/n) please, let's talk about this." Zoro begged when he was a feet away from me, anger rushed through my veins as i glared at the moss head with hatred that made him flinch slightly. "It's over Zoro, you did this TWICE now. I..i'm not giving you another chance so you can break my heart again. You've lost it all Zoro..lost..get lost now that you lost me." I stated harshly, and before Zoro could talk i heard a car approaching, i looked over to see Sanji's car coming into view. I sent Zoro one last glare with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes.

Sanji parked close to us and came out with a furious face and kicked Zoro in the gut. "Don't you dare hurt her any further shitty moss head!" While Zoro and Sanji fought i got inside Sanji's car and wiped away my tears. I heard Sanji got in and began to start the engine. He quickly drove away, not giving Zoro a chance to speak a word.

The rest of the ride was silent with my Sniffles only being heard. We finally are in Sanji's place and carried me inside bridal style. I didnt mind since i was too emotional to care. Sanji closed the door with his foot as he placed me gently on the couch. He left and came back with a couple of my favorite dishes in hand. "T-thanks sanji..i-i dont know what i can do without you.." I spoke softly with a small voice. My throat began to hurt as Sanji took a seat beside me. "You can let it out, (y/n)-chan..all the pent up emotions and frustrations..i promise you'll feel better in the end." Sanji took me in his embrace which i gladly wrapped my arms around his in return. Immediately i began to cry, wetting Sanji's white dress shirt. "I'im so sorry Sanji..i-i..i'm sorry.." I cried and clung into him as he comforted me by Patting my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "I promise that you will never ever have to go through that again, not while I'm still alive and breathing. I know those wounds are still healing. So, let me help you heal. Let me help you, (Y/n). Let me in your heart so i can fix it..and treat you better than he can." I slightly pulled myself away from Sanji to look at his blue eye. his eye was filled with nothing but with love. I still had no words as Sanji spoke again. "You dont have to if you dont want me to, (Y/n)-chan. I..ill be patient and slow with you." He added with his smiles as he kissed my knuckes. "I..we'll be slow if that's okay Sanji..i trust you.." I smiled softly as i looked at his drenched dress shirt. "But first lets take this off.." I mumbled as i began to unbutton his dress shirt. "Well arent you eager, i thought you wanted to start slow." Sanji chuckled as i blushed. "I-it's not like that!..i dont want you to get sick because of me.." I mumbled in embarrassment. "I know." Sanji continued to chuckle as the night continued.

---

"Kids! Don't go too far!"
I shouted for my children as i walked after them with my chuckling Husband behind me. "Well aren't they eager." Sanji smiled at his children as he sneaked his arm around my waist.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at the pretty view from the bridge! The pink trees look so pretty too!" Sora shouted for us in glee as we approached the bridge to where our children are. I looked over at the scenery with a smile as my husband did the same. I spotted a familiar green hair from the corner of my eyes. I turned to see Zoro near us with a bottle of Sake and my used to be favorite beverage in hand. He was in the same spot where we began official back then. I realized that we were on the same bridge Zoro confessed and Sanji proposed to me. "Daddy! I found the perfect spot to lay down the blanket! Come!" (S/n) || (Son's name) || shouted for his Father. "You can go first, Honey, i need some time to be alone for awhile if you dont mind." I kissed Sanji's cheek as he sent me a nod and a kiss on my forehead and went with the Kids. I smiled at Sanji's retreating figure as i approached the Moss head closer. "did you get lost again, Roronoa?" I teased with a calm smile as Zoro turned his head to see me. His eye widen as he smiled. "(Y/n)..it's been awhile." He spoke in a small voice "Mhm, how's it going? Still lost?" i continued with a chuckle "i'm always lost and you know that." Silence then filled around us as Zoro broke it a couple of seconds later. "I'm sorry for what i did in the past, (y/n). I really am.." I looked at Zoro with softness in my eyes. "dont be so stuck in the past Roronoa." I said with a smile as i patted his shoulder. "I cant, (y/n). I'm still inlove with you."

My smile dropped slightly as i sighed. "I'm sorry Zozo but i'm married for 5 years now. I have a family and Sanji..he treated me better than anyone else. Hell he even stopped Smoking for me." I spoke as Zoro stayed silent and moved his gaze back to the scenery. "My time is limited, i have to go to my husband since he has to treat me out for Dinner later. Cya later, Roronoa." And with that, i left the Moss head back to my Family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 8.3K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
79.7K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
84.9K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...