Secrets Within (Dsmp/Dream Te...

By Wondersofworlds

Note: Secrets Within is a book that uses the characters of the Dream SMP but not the real people. The real pe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 11

3.3K 109 43
By Wondersofworlds

Dream's POV:

I watched the training course from my balcony, looking down at some papers that needed to be done for the future. I eyed each and every person, gathering close information from just how they move, talk, act, and what strategies they had. Some of them seemed like they just wanted to be in this course for bragging rights, or money. Some where there for just being silly or for their family. A few others I saw were there to truly show themselves. To fight to their full potential. I eyed someone in particular closely, keeping my distance, yes, but still looking.

I slid my hands into my pockets as I watched, fiddling with my fingers anxiously. Most of them were new to fighting, I could tell. I watched her closely, eyeing her quick movements. She was using Sapnap's stance, how smart.

I could see her opponent was getting on her nerves. He used more attack moves than defensive moves, where as she did the opposite of him.

I noticed that he was the new guard from when we had Y/n in the cell. I could sense he was bad news already.

Sliding my hands out of my pockets, I moved towards my table, putting down the papers.

A commotion was heard from said courtyard. I felt a sudden pit in my stomach. Deciding to look to see what happened, my feet quickly moved on the floor going to overlook the balcony.

A sudden shock washed over my face, I noticed y/n on the ground, hurt. Someone stepped in front of her to block the opponents hit from a..sword. My jaw ticked, my eyes darting from her to the one guard.

I could sense that she was scared of him. Feared him even, at the sudden moment. I saw her get help from a small ram-like teenager as they both started to walk back towards the castle.

I had to warn George and Sapnap about this. I turned on my heel, heading out my chamber door.

~
Y/n's POV:

As we walked along the hallways, I kept glancing at my new friend. He kept asking if I was okay, to which my answer was always a 'I'm fine.' Yes, my cheek was bleeding but hopefully the healer was going to make it better.

"Are you sure you're okay? Tommy my friend, should be joining us soon! I'm sure he told that guy off!" He giggled, his ears and little stubby horns doing a little wiggle. He seemed very hyperactive and cheery, but also kind.

"I'm just wondering, why did you enter the guard training program?" I asked, turning my eyes away from the ground to look at his own.

"Oh..it's quite a long story. Do you want me to tell you?" He replied back.

"Sure, I don't mind, I can tell you why I joined if you want as-well?"

"Okay!" He did a little hop, but started to rant on about his story.

"Well awhile ago, Tommy had a fight with his brothers about wanting to become a guard! But, his brothers didn't want him to, saying he was too young. So he wanted to run away from the kingdom we lived at. Since I'm his friend, I couldn't just say no! My family life was rough as well so I followed him. And our journey led here! Now we're able to live in a nice house together and work as new guards!" He sighed loudly after finishing up his story. It seemed like a tough life for them. They're teenagers, they're still young to be alone. 'At least he seemed excited about it.'

"How about you?" He questioned.

"Mines more complicated I guess. I'll just keep it sweet and simple." I laughed, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. He nodded, as he looked eager to still hear it.

"I lived alone, and I guess the Kings found me and offered me to work at their castle. I didn't want to be a maid, and since I knew how to fight pretty well because my father taught me, I asked to become a guard in training. They allowed it thankfully." I told him, giving him a nervous smile. I didn't exactly tell him the real truth, but I couldn't tell someone that could be my new friend that I stole from the..kings.

"Guess we both got rough lives. I'm glad to have met you though! Sad it had to be you getting hurt when we both met." He giggled again, shaking his head at that moment, his hair getting messier.

"Yeah, thanks again to you and your friend Tommy for helping me. What's your name by the way? I don't know if you told me or not."

"My name is Toby, most people I know call me Tubbo." He pulled out a hand from his pocket, putting it in the air for me to shake. I returned the gesture and he eagerly shook it back.

"Well then, hello my new friend Tubbo."

~

We got to the healer's tower. It was farther away then expected, but we got here fast enough.

Tubbo grabbed the opening to the healer's tower, pushing the door open and leading us inside.

I went in first, and man it was like you were in space. The room consisted of potions in different colors, head to toe on shelves. Bottles and containers filled with all sorts of flowers, materials, objects and even some cages with small creatures. The ceiling is what stuck out the most to me. It was like looking at the night sky. It showed an illusion of stars and planets, shooting stars, and purple galaxies. It was beautiful to look at. I could be memorized forever.

Caught by the trance, I shook my head and looked for the healer, finally catching them. They were tall. About 8 feet and looking to be about 5 inches tall. I looked closer, finding out that the healer was a man. But not just any man. He seemed to be part enderman and the other half I couldn't tell. He had a green eye on his enderman half while a red eye on his other. Purple particles were flying around his body as well, seeming to belong to his enderman side.

He wore some common black pants, with black leathered shoes. He also wore a black shirt which consisted of a red tie around his neck. He wore a black cloak that went with the outfit. He turned around just in time to see us two standing there, Tubbo smiling at him while I was just shocked by everything.

"Hey, Ranboo! My friend got hurt while training with us and she needs to be healed. You got any healing potions?" Tubbo asked, grabbing his attention and glancing at him, Tubbo's and my height small compared to his.

"Hello Tubbo, yes I believe I do, also, welcome to my humble abode." He turned to me as he bowed, showing a small loopy smile.

He turned back quickly around, shuffling through multiple boxes and shelves, finding the right potion to use. He stood still for a second, blinking, looking confused before turning back towards me.

"What did you come in here again for?" He turned around to look at me, myself needing to look up at him instead.

"I thought I just told you a second ago?" I questioned, trying to remember myself I did tell him or not.

"Oh! S-sorry..I have memory problems..I've had it ever since I can remember." He gave me a sorrowful look, his small lopsided smile turning into a quick pout before turning back to his set up and grabbing a quick pink-shimmery looking potion from it, then handing it to me.

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile, showing that it was okay. He gave me a smile back, and turning to talk to Tubbo while I walked over to sit on a wooden chair near a small cauldron.

I sat down, the chair creaking a little. I pulled the cork off of the bottle, looking into it. The potion shimmered as I swished it around in the bottle, just looking at its beauty. Even little hibiscus petals were in the potion, the kinds of flowers that were used for healing I suppose.

I put it up to my mouth, drinking it slowly. The last of the few drops went down my throat, feeling my cheek starting to heal.

Putting my fingers to my cheek softly, I touched it, noticing that there was no scar indeed there and it was healed perfectly. 'Thank the healer for making it go away..'

"Hey..Ranboo correct..?" I asked, looking at his different colored eyes.

"Yes?" He answered back politely, turning in my direction once again.

"You seem young to be working as a healer here," I spoke.

"Oh, well the kingdom took me in when I was really young, my family abandoned me, saying that I wasn't..fit for them. That I was too weird...that I wasn't full enderman or human..but the kingdom has given me a great chance to help others so I'm glad to be working here. I'm good at making potions and working with magic, I guess my enderman half takes part in that." He chuckled, turning back over to Tubbo, finishing up his conversation with him.

I was about to ask him something else, when someone burst into the room yelling.

"HALLO RANBOOB, IS THE WOMAN OKAY?!" He screamed looking around until he saw me and ran over to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

I was surprised for a second but relaxed into it.

"My name is not Ranboob for the last time, it's RANBOO." He yelled his name back at Tommy, but Tommy rolled his eyes, then releasing the hug we were in.

"Are you okay woman?" He stared at me, waiting for a response.

"I have a name you know.." I said looking at him through gritted teeth, trying to smile at him. He was more chaotic then I thought.

"Her name is y/n Tommy. And give her some space.." Tubbo said with squinted eyes, now all three of them looking towards me to Tommy.

"Fine..fine Tubbo. Are you okay y/n?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks Tommy. Thanks everyone." I smiled back at all of them.

"Well- pshhh it's the least I could do for a pretty woman!" He patted me hard on the shoulder as I gave him a cold stare.

"Oh..do any of you know what time it is..?" I looked to each of them, wanting to know.

"It's around dawn, near dinner." Ranboo replied.

"Oh! That late already? It went by so quick. I should get going then, I have to head to dinner." I waved to them, then running out the door, already forgetting to say goodbye.

"Welp..there she goes." They all said unison before looking at one another.

                                           ♥

A/N ~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter, glad I got to introduce Ranboo (:
Also for the photo at the top, the art belongs to: IbbyWonder6 on DeviantArt
Also also, with Ranboo's height, I hope it's correct. I found what his height was on the Dream Smp wiki, and Ik a lot of people do his hit differently.
wc: 1,835

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
50.9K 1.6K 10
. A dream x sapnap fic . Keep in mind I am shipping the mc characters they play as, not the people irl . There will be angst, but TW's (Trigger Warni...
38 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
347K 10.7K 46
cover picture made by @blueplanetz !!!! <333 • "i'm glad it's just you and me now." . .. . after a long journey through the dangerous seas, you fou...