Neurotic (Jason McCann)

By AlexisIsAWeirdo

Neurotic:[noo-rot-ik] Suffering from, caused by, or relating to neurosis. Synonyms: mentally ill, mentally... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue

Prologue

195K 3.3K 1.9K
By AlexisIsAWeirdo

*Warning!!!* This book contains violence, graphic themes, strong language, sexual content, sensitive subjects, and other mature matters. Please read at your own risk! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

"Jason I said we have to go now, man!" His dumb ass voice, shouts at me. "NO, FUCK YOU!!" I scream at my asshole of a brother, while walking closer to the front door. "Look, I'm not going to tell your ass again. We have to make this hit now." Alex loudly, yelled back at me.

"NO! I'm not fucking going, she's about to get out of school, in about thirty minutes." I shout even louder. Little by little, getting really pissed off by his presence.

"I said we are leaving Jason, and that's final! I'm not going to tell you your ass again." He slammed his fist on top of the wood railing, of the staircase.

"Look bro I don't want to get angry, so just get the hell out my face." I spat, shooting him the dirtiest look I could muster, on my already mean looking face.

"You know what? Screw this shit, we're leaving whether you come or not. Come on guys, let's head out... we got about ten minutes, to head over to the bank." Alex calls from the bottom of the staircase, looking at his watch impatiently.

He's such a fucking girl, at times. All this bitching and complaining, is not okay for me. He knows every day- except for Tuesdays, I wait for her to get out of school. That's at two thirty. She's so beautiful, so innocent, and she means everything to me. Her name is Malarie Jane Dawson... and she is all mine. I love everything about her. I just need her to love me, as much as I love her. I will not stop at nothing, until she does.

I watch her every move.

I see her every move.

I want her.

I need her.

I'm going to have her.

I will have her

My name is Jason McCann and I am obsessed with her.

----------------------------------------

- This story IS copyrighted, so please do not waste your time trying to plagiarize. It will only make me feel upset and saddened. And I wouldn't want to take lawful measures for your unthoughtful choices. Come up with your own idea like I did.

Copyright © 2015 Alexis W.
All Rights Reserved.

Published & Started: March 4, 2015

Finished & Ended: August 7, 2015

* I know there are some grammatical errors throughout this story; not too bad. But cringe worthy to me. I'm editing them so I can be at ease, and so you can have the best results of my story. *

- Alexis -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 428 43
❝desperation is one hell of an emotion.❞ __________ lowercase intended published: 1/12/18 completed: 9/8/18 all rights reserved by unrulysouls 2018 ©...
436K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
503K 11K 38
"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't even know wont let me leave the bathroom. I was...
1.7M 50.2K 72
*Book Two of the Neurotic Series.* Salubrious [suh-loo-bree-uh s] : favorable to or promoting health; healthful, healthy. After three very long years...