Y O U R H O T L I N E

By paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... More

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼choke me smp✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼pinky✼
✼im sure you are✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼oh brother✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼drama✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
❁brat & sir❁
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

✼mario kart✼

5.4K 146 119
By paulmccarpney

Everyone went home. Tommy and Opal called making dinner. Opal decided on a chicken alfredo. Opal was very good at cooking, as for Tommy... well, he's Tommy. He wanted to make a video on it so everyone could hear it from the living room. Sylvia walked in to say hi and noticed his funny setup. He had a camera hanging from the chandelier to film the food from above and a camera stacked on a box. 

"Can I help by any chance?" Sylvia asked kindly.

"NO-"

"Yes, of course!" Opal answered, cutting off Tommy.

Sylvia whispered and pointed at the camera, "Do they know you two are together?"

"SYLVIA!" Tommy yelled.

"What! you can just cut it out." Sylvia scoffed.

"No, they don't. I don't want them freaking out at Opal."

"Oh, but they love her." Sylvia defended, "They didn't get mad at me when they suspected I was with Clay."

Tommy rolled his eyes and scooted over for her. Sylvia and Opal worked on the chicken and left him with something not easy to mess up. Chicken, however, was hard, you could make it too dry just like that. But luckily, Opal had taken a master's class on cooking and knew what she was doing.

This was Opals test run. She put the seasoned chicken on the pan, shook it around for a little, and then let it set before flipping it again. She took the chicken off the pan and cut it open to see if it was dry.

"PERFECT!" Sylvia clapped.

The sisters high-fived and missed poorly.

"God, I feel so white right now."

"Same."

They redid it and nailed it. Opal put a couple more on and did the same process till all of the chicken was cooked. Tommy was messing with the sause, adding salt. Opal slapped his hands away before he could ruin it. 

"Idiot, it doesn't need more salt." She giggled.

"Wuhot! Taste it." Tommy crossed his arms.

Opal dipped the very tip of a spoon in then licked it. It surprisingly did need more salt.

"I stand corrected, aries." She shrugged.

"YOU ARE AN ARIES TOO!"

"Barely! I'm on the cusp of Pisces! I wish I didn't have to share a sign with you." Opal squinted her eyes at him.

Tommy frowned, "Please take that back."

Opal started giggling when he pretended to cry. Sylvia pulled her phone up and played Jocelyn Flores.

"Turn that shit up!" Alex said, bursting through the door.

Sylvia and Alex swayed to the song while Tommy "cried" and Opal added more salt. 

"Put a tear in there." Alex joked.

Tommy took his literally and tried to push a tear out of his eye. It was a whole process, but he finally got one out and flicked it in the sauce. 

"Extra salt." Tommy smiled.

Opal rolled her eyes and put the noodles in the boiling water.

"I'm going to head out!" Sylvia said, waving to the camera.

Alex called for her, "Wait for me!" 

They left the kitchen and sat on the couch with Niki and Wilbur. Wilbur was dreadfully beating Niki at Mario Kart.

"Nooo!" Niki yelped as Wil finished first, and she was in 10th place.

"You wanna play Sylvia?" Alex asked, knowing full well she would win.

She sighed, "I take the fun out of it cause I'm so good."

"You cocky bastard. Let's go, you and me right now." Wilbur challenged her.

"Alright, but I'm going to win."

"We'll see about that."

__

 She won, and Wilbur slumped back in his seat. Defeated was the only thing to describe him.

"How are you so good?" Wil demanded.

Sylvia laughed, "It's all I did when I was little."

Wilbur scoffed, not getting an answer he liked. 

"Can you teach me?" He pleaded.

Sylvia couldn't control her smile. She couldn't believe he was begging for her to teach him. She looked to the other people in the room and then nodded. She sat next to Wilbur, leaned against him to show him the remote.

"Oh, hey Clay." Alex greeted him, patting a spot next to Sylvia.

"Hey..." He said, scoping out Wilbur.

He sat down and put his hand on Sylvia's thigh. He held it tight, his veins were sleekly popping out on his smooth skin. Wilbur was watching her maneuver around an NPC and use a banana peel on it.

Sylvia talked, "See, it's all about not drifting off the road and using your items wisely."

"Oh, are you showing Wil how to play?" Clay chuckled.

"Not how to play," Wil corrected, "How to do it properly."

Clay raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips. Wilbur did what she said and ended up move up three places. The two cheered, and she high-fived him and then hand-hugged. Wilbur restarted the game so they could race fairly. It was going well, but Wil cheated by messing with her controller.

"Foul!" Sylvia called.

He held his hands up in defense, "Woah, I didn't do anything!"

"You sly bastard."

They restarted once again, but this time Sylvia finished before anyone could. She decided to help Wil.

"No, no, like this dummy." She put her hands over his and directed him back on track and in the lead again.

Wilbur smiled and got 3rd place. Sylvia smugly grinned, proud of her creation.

"Well, can you teach me if you taught Wil? I wanna be good too!" Clay rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay, Florida man."

Sylvia gave him her controller and let him go against Wil. She showed him the control once before starting because he had forgotten. It had been a while since he last played.

"Alright, let's go one basic round. Show me what you know." Sylvia leaned into Clay's arm, resting her head.

He nodded and played the round. He wasn't the best, that's for sure.

"4/10. You suck." Sylvia said sternly but was kidding.

"Hey! I tried my best. If Wil hadn't gotten three blue shells and targetted me, I would've won!" Clay whined.

"No excuses. Here watch and learn."

Clay was simply in awe of the little lady. She sat between his legs and put her hands over his. They started the new round, and she directed him through everything. They got 3rd place, but it was Clay's fault for not moving his stubborn fingers.

"GG!" Sylvia cheered.

She got up from between his legs and tried to sit back down where she was before, but Clay had other plans. He pulled her back down and put his head on her shoulder.

"Teach me more!" He smiled.

Alex laughed, "What a big fucking baby. Wheres John Smith when you need him."

"The Fast and Furious guy?" George laughed.

"John Smith from Fast and Furious" Alex used his trailer voice.

"Oh god, don't start this again," Nick groaned.

He repeated, "John Smith from Fast and Furious."

Clay started the game again and pulled Sylvia back a bit so he could dominate the controller. He red-shelled Wil and got up to 1st place for a while before losing it to an overly aggressive NPC. 

"HOW! That shouldn't be allowed!" Clay complained.

"Dude really came for your neck."

"Oh my god, look at him!" Alex giggled. 

The NPC was rocking everyone else's shit. All of them started giggling at it. 

Wilbur hysterically laughed, "That has to be a glitch!"

"PLEASE, WHY IS IT DOING THAT!" Sylvia shrieked.

"Dinner!" Opal called banging pots and pans.

Everyone got up but Clay. He pulled and blanket over his lap to cover something.

'You coming?" Sylvia asked as everyone left the room.

"I can't," He nervously laughed, "I have a sort of a problem."

He lifted the blanket to uncover a bulge. Sylvia rolled her eyes in exhaustion. 

"Really." She sounded unamused.

"I can't control it. I swear it had a mind of its own." Clay gestured to "it" every time he said "it."

"I'll bring you food. Be right back." Sylvia chuckled.

She left to grab two plates and came back almost right away. She sat next to him, and they both dug into the meal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.9K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
51K 1.5K 27
"See, now this... this is what you left me here with. A 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳. And look what I've become, Mom, I've become a monster as well. . . You 𝘭𝘦𝘧...
242K 5.9K 66
Enter the world of the dream smp, and experience what it would be like if you met dream (my version anyway :) ) This tale takes a bunch of twists and...
82.2K 2.2K 10
bunch of Fundy x Dream oneshots. requests are always open. I dont know how to write romance because I am forever alone so please go easy on me