Y O U R H O T L I N E

By paulmccarpney

Dream got the wrong number and texted you. But you guys become friends, and maybe more... warning: smut 😏 CO... More

✾introduction✾
✼wrong number✼
✼choke me smp✼
✼rent✼
✼butt dial✼
✼exposed✼
✼cocky✼
✼tipsy texts✼
✼crafting table✼
✼mother dearest✼
✼bitchboy✼
✼party✼
❁starving❁
✼maid✼
✼asheville✼
❁hands❁
✼ticket to ride✼
✼it's real love✼
✼the gift✼
✼buff sylvia✼
✼beach ball✼
❁pathetic❁
✼sims 4✼
✼a burger place✼
✼tears✼
❁uncontrollable urge❁
✼green guardians✼
✼day before✼
✼plans✼
✼i don't know how✼
✼pinky✼
✼apology✼
✼ice cream✼
✼mario kart✼
❁jack goff❁
✼shower✼
✼what so ever✼
✼opened door✼
✼oh brother✼
✼karaoke night✼
✼he's a bit hopeless✼
⇥ authors note ⇤
✼im free falling✼
✼cards against humanity✼
✼crepes✼
❁yeah❁
✼again✼
✼horses✼
!!CONCEPT!!
✼nick's confession✼
❁black eye❁
✼ice rink✼
✼MCC14✼
✼volleyball✼
❁slow pace❁
✼paint✼
✼drama✼
✼monopoly✼
✼clubbing✼
✼onward home✼
✼pasta✼
✼moving✼
✼house warming✼
❁brat & sir❁
✼epic stream✼
✼italia✼
✼until death do us part✼
❁nice❁
✼all my loving✼

✼im sure you are✼

5.5K 143 364
By paulmccarpney

(I dunno why but you can't comment on the chapter so... hopefully that gets fixed soon :))
(EDIT: you can comment now!)

The next day everyone left for the hot air balloon place. But it ended up raining in the morning, so the place wouldn't let them ride. Tommy was really bummed out about it. It was around noon, so they stopped by a McDonald's. Everyone ordered, and they sat inside to wait for the food.

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 Sylviapenelopefox

❤️ 💬 ✈️

👥👥Liked by dreamwastaken, and 1,151,000 others

Sylviapenelopefox manifold👨🏻‍🦲

View all 9300+ comments

Tommyinnitt what have you done to the manifold???😡

karljacobs_ he proceeded to snarf the fry btw
Georgenotfound @karljacobs_ 👹FRIES👹

nihaachuu is he okay?
Sylviapenelopefox @nihaachuu no:(

dreamwastaken i still don't understand why to sat next to him but not me
Tommyinnitt @dreamwastaken He is THE manifold, stupid american.

quackity that's my beautiful best friend😼
dreamwastaken @quackity 😐

sapnapinsta wouldn't it be crazy if we kissed?😆
dreamwastaken @sapnapinsta 😐stop😐flirting😐plz😐my😐heart😐cant😐take😐this😐damage😐
Sylviapenelopefox @sapnapinsta @dreamwastaken KEEP GOING HAHAHAHAH

jschlatt you look dumb
Sylviapenelopefox @jschlatt and you swallow... wait a second- DAMNIT
dreamwastaken @Sylviapenelopefox no you do😉
Sylviapenelopefox @dreamwastaken this is a violation

Georgenotfound i-i-i-i-i
dreamwastaken @Georgenotfound back away george

punztw i still feel left out🙋🏻‍♂️
sapnapinsta @punztw don't worry brad, chad is here

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

They were in the car again, but this time Sylvia just squeezed in the middle row, between Nick and Clay. She put one leg on Clays to make more room for everyone else. Nick kept poking her side, and she would jolt.

"You're so ticklish. What the hell."

She hissed, "I can't help it!"

Clay huffed. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer to him as if she couldn't get any closer. Nick looked up at him and was met with a glare. Nick raised his brows and lightly smiled.

"I want to get my nose pierced so bad," Nick told Sylvia.

She smiled, "I think it would look so cool on you! But now? I don't think so."

"YOU LET OPAL DYE HER HAIR HERE!"

"I did," She nodded, "Maybe..."

"Well, you aren't the boss of me anyways. So I'll do what I want." He said, crossing his arms.

She shrugged, "Alright, you do, you babes."

Clay finally spoke, "Here, sit on my lap. I'm getting really squished, as are the others."

"Oh, ok!"

She slid over and sat on him.

"I wasn't squished," Nick giggled.

Clay ignored him. He didn't want even to acknowledge Nick. Clay put his head on Sylvia's shoulder and kissed her neck, and her back arched when he bit down. Finally, she shrugged her shoulder to make his head move off of her. His eyebrows furrowed, why did she reject him?

"Hey, so where are we even going?" Sylvia said, leaning forward to look out the middle to see through the front window, putting a hand on Nick's knee to stabilize herself.

George leaned to the right, "We are going home to get our bathing suits. Tommy wants to go to this watercourse. I dunno, it sounds fun."

Sylvia pursed her lips and nodded. She reclined back and took her hand off of Nick. Clay's breath hitched when Sylvia had moved back. She leaned her head back on his shoulder and looked out the window.

He turned his head to whisper in her ear, "Why didn't you let me kiss you?"

Sylvia whispered back, "We're in the car with four other people, plus that was not a kiss."

(a/n: this whole conversation is whispered btw. the others are talking, so they can't hear them.)

"So what? You're mine." He stated.

She spat, "I don't belong to you, Clay. We aren't dating."

"Yet you still will suck my d- y'know what, never mind."

"Yeah?"

"Sylvia..."

"No, no, you're right. Fair game. I won't make that mistake again, Clay."

She lifted up and sat between Nick and him, purposely getting closer to Nick to be further away from Clay. He bit the inside of his lip, and lightly shook his head. Nick could sense something happened and took this chance to cheer her up.

"I brought my Spongebob bathing suit. I just thought you should know because, well, I think it's obvious, I'm going to be more dripped out than all of you." He sarcastically joked.

"No way! All I brought was three bikinis. I have a feeling I'm going to freeze my ass off."

Alex quipped, "I brought my bikinis too!"

Sylvia imitated the valley girl voice, "OH EM GEE! WE ARE LIKE TOTALLY TWINZIES!"

Everyone in the car but Clay started laughing. Sylvia's smile faded when she realized. She was startled out of her thoughts when Nick wrapped an arm around her shoulder and squeezed her.

"Will you sing with me?" Nick asked.

"Sure?"

They played Are You Satisfied by MARINA, and both her and Nick sang swaying said to side together. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Clay had a slight smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

The car stopped, and everyone got out to get their stuff to go to the watercourse.

__(this part is kinda based on Tommy's vlog)

Wilbur had come in a suit after Tommy and George convinced him too. Everyone else either wore a wet suit or a swimsuit. The few that wore a swimsuit were Sylvia, Nick, Opal, Clay, and Jack.

Sylvia and Nick were messing around on the "nub," and Sylvia slipped and fell into the water. Nick was laughing at her and then slipped in too. They both got out and laid on the platform giggling. George had run by and wiped out.

"George! Are you okay?"

"This is comedy!" He grinned.

He got up and ran off. Wilbur had come by, took Sylvia's hands, dragged her along the platform, picked her up, and threw her into the water.

"I AM THE KING OF THE NUB!" He shouted, beating his chest.

Nick tackled him, and they both plopped into the water. Wilbur popped his head out of the water and started uncontrollably laughing. Sylvia ran off and parkoured across the logs. She found Tommy and pushed him in, and left.

"Sylvia over here!" Karl yelled at her.

She ran to him and slipped and took his legs out from under him. He giggled while getting up.

"Look, Alex is on the nub, and no one has noticed." He pointed at him.

She screamed, "KING QUACKITY!"

Alex put his fists in the arm and wooed. Sylvia looked over at Ranboo and Tubbo, who were whip and nae-naeing on Tommy and Opal. Then Opal bull-rushed the two of them, and they fell into the water. Jack was walking that way and immediately turned around after seeing that.

"Nope, nope, nope," he said to himself, "AHHH!"

Niki had pushed him in, the one person no one expected to be aggressive. Nick walked back over to Sylvia after wrestling George and Wilbur. He pulled on her life jacket, and she stumbled into him. His foot slipped, and he collapsed with Sylvia on top of him.

Her face turned red, "Oh, sorry!"

"It's okay, it was my fault." He chuckled.

They both got up, still a bit embarrassed. Karl was just watching while trying not to giggle. Wilbur ran over dead-knee'd Nick, and he lost his balance. (That's when you push the back of someone's knee, and they collapse.) Nick fell into the water. Sylvia put her hand out to help him back in, but he pulled her in with him.

"NICK!" She shouted.

"TEAM PUSSY!" Wilbur chanted while running away, only to push Alex off the nub.

"AHH!! I can't get out!" Sylvia whined after trying to get out but not being able to get a grip.

Nick pushed her thighs, "There."

She giggled, "Thank you, Nikolai."

"Why must you always bully me?"

"Cause it's funny, dummy." She flicked his head.

Clay had walked by. He wanted to push her in jokingly but wasn't sure if she would take it well. But he did it anyway.

"WHAT THE-" She splashed and fell on top of Nick again.

She turned her head to see the culprit. Sylvia flipped him off and then continued to get out of the water. She ran over to Clay and tackled him into the water. He laughed on his way down and even in the water. When they floated back up, she slapped his chest. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

"Clay, that's enough."

"Oh, come on, you're not really mad, are you?" He grinned.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Let go of me."

"What?" He asked.

"I said, LET ME GO! Jesus fucking christ." She kicked away from him.

She got out of the water and looked down at him. He was frozen in confusion. What did he do?

"I'm sorry?"

Sylvia ridiculed, "Yeah, I'm sure you are. When I say let go of me, fucking do it."

"I was confused. Why did you get mad at me for hugging you?" Clay looked up at her.

"For fuck's sake. I don't give a shit if you were confused. Just listen to me when I say stop."

"Okay, I'm sorry, Sylvia." He apologized, "Can you answer my question now?"

"Because you are a dick. Clay, you are a selfish jerk. You insulted me today, and expect you can just playfully push me in the water without me getting mad." She scoffed.

He kept quiet and didn't say anything. Everyone was looking at them now. Sylvia could care less. She was mad at him for being so... rude. She walked away from him and got off of the watercourse and dried off. Nick followed after her.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

She took in a shaky breath and weakly spoke, "No."

Nick hugged her, and she put her head in the nook of his neck. She felt hot tears trail down her cheeks. He rubbed her back.

"It's okay, Sylvia. Clay sometimes doesn't know what he is saying... or doing."

She sniffled, "I know, but he is such an asshole."

Niki walked platform and sat next to Sylvia. Niki grabbed Sylvia's hand. Meanwhile, Clay was getting out of the water to sit on the platform.

George walked up, "What the fuck just happened?"

"I could ask the same thing," Opal said, crossing her arms.

Clay answered, staring off onto the horizon, "I fucked up."

"What exactly did you do, Clay. My sister is crying, and I'm not going to take it lightly."

"Opal, there's too much to say." He defended.

She sat down next to him, "I got time."

He explained all that happened to George and Opal, and she went a bit easier on him. She was still mad at Clay and thought Sylvia was kind of over-reacting, but she would never say that to Sylvia's face.

"You need to like actually apologize, otherwise you are going to be sleeping on the couch," Opal suggested.

Tommy slid over smoothly and sat behind Opal, messing with her hair.

"What's up with Sylvia? Did she hurt herself?" He asked, completely oblivious to what happened.

"No, I'll explain later," Opal said.

"Can you actually not. I don't want everyone knowing," Clay pleaded.

"WOHUt!" Tommy whined.

Opal nodded, "I guess so. Sorry, Tommy."

He flew down to lay on his back and groaned.

"You guys suck."

Opal patted Clay's back, and they all got up to leave.

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 Sylviapenelopefox

❤️ 💬 ✈️ (she doesn't have tats... yet)

👥👥Liked by sapnapinsta, and 1,301,000 others

Sylviapenelopefox

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [The Beach - The Neighbourhood]
1:38 ────⊙────── 4:14
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

View all 10,600+ comments

nihaachuu marry me (ò///ó)
Sylviapenelopefox @nihaachuu yes ofc❤️

karljacobs_ 🙂 *dies inside*

quackity HEY LOL *leans on my scooter*

sapnapinsta can you just reject me so I can get over you
Sylviapenelopefox @sapnapinsta sapnap🙄

jschlatt Quality content😁

Georgenotfound POUR ME LITTLE WATER SYLVIEEE😈😈😈
Sylviapenelopefox @Georgenotfound i hate you, deadass

USER67 why is no one talking about the caption? that song is pretty sad ngl:(

USER13 ayo you okay?

USER17 clout chaser

USER82 "First it just threw me off, now I'm just moving on. Fallin' again, I need a pick-me-up. I've been callin' you friend, I might need to give it up. I'm sick and I'm tired too. I can admit, I am not fireproof. I feel it burning me, I feel it burning you. I hope I don't murder me, I hope I don't burden you. If I do, I do."

.⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Dream @dreamwastaken ∙ 23m

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [Afraid - The Neighbourhood]
    0:58──⊙──────── 4:11
                            ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

💬 🔃
____________________________________________

Replying to @dreamwastaken
George @GeorgeNootFound ∙ 12m
dream🤨

Replying to @dreamwastaken
EretAlt @Eret_Alt ∙ 15m
Banger song right there

Replying to @dreamwastaken
Quackity4k @quackity4k ∙ 11m
Oh no, he's in his horny arc again🤪
|
|
Replying to @quackity4k
sapnap @sapnapalt ∙ 8m
How'd you figured?😏
|
|
Replying to @sapnapalt
Quackity4k @quackity4k ∙ 6m
Cause he is listening to The Neighbourhood, DUH🙄

Replying to @dreamwastaken
karl too @honkkarl ∙ 3m
Dream support

Replying to @dreamwastaken
Wilbur Soot @WilburSoot ∙ 8m
ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [WAP - CardiB, Megan Thee Stallion]
          1:35───⊙─────── 3:07
                                   ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
|
|
Replying to @WilburSoot
Tubbo @TubboLive ∙ 7m
"I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat."
|
|
Replying to @TubboLive
Tommyinnit @tommyinnit ∙ 7m
PHILLLL

Replying to @dreamwastaken
User99 @user99 ∙ 19m
YO WHAT! THE LYRICS-
"When I wake up, I'm afraid
Somebody else might take my place
When I wake up, I'm afraid
Somebody else might end up being me,,

Replying to @dreamwastaken
User78 @user78 ∙ 20m
oh no he's brOckEn😭🔫🤡💔🥺😪🔒😡

Replying to @dreamwastaken
User30 @user30 ∙ 15m
PLEASE BOTH HIM AND SYLVIA AHHGHAGHGAHGS🤣🤣🤣
|
|
Replying to @user30
User45 @user45 ∙ 12m
honestly, i don't think you should be laughing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.9K 55
Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they belong together. If I knew what time it was that night, would I have still met him...
193K 4.9K 67
A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clutch moments. This quickly attracts the at...
270K 5.7K 40
"And they were roommates." "Oh my god they were roommates"   *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ Stella and Clay met in *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩...
59.6K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...