Kitten | 18+ {to be edited}

By Wpannon

[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely... More

kitten
C h a r a c t e r s
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
AUTHORS NOTE
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
🤍C H A R A C T E R S🤍
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Fifty
Fifty-one
Sequel Is Out
1M reads
2 m reads

Forty-nine

92.8K 1.9K 1.2K
By Wpannon

𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠

Ava had stayed over at my place last night, rather than returning to her parents as planned. Following Enzo's death, both of us had felt a little bit relieved, almost as if a weight had been lifted off our shoulders. He had been a pain in my ass for long enough now, and I was glad that we finally got rid of him.

She had been surprisingly okay after pulling that trigger. I knew it was her first time killing someone, but I was certain it wouldn't be her last. Not if she was going to stand by my side, ruling the mafia world together.

It wasn't that normal for a mafia boss to have a girlfriend. Arranged marriages were more common, to form allies with other mafia groups. But as the leader, I had the right to decide what I wanted. And what I wanted was Ava.

We were both sitting by the table in the dining hall at the moment, opposite Alesso and my mother. We had just finished discussing the future of both our relationship and the cartels.

Except for the guards outside the room, no one else was present other than the four of us. It was a major matter, we had to ensure that Ava understood what it meant to be the leader of something so great and dangerous. Not that we doubted her capability to do so, but it was for her safety. She needed to know what was coming.

When the meeting ended I escorted Alesso and my mother to the foyer where we said our goodbyes. Then I walked back to the lounge, where I saw Ava situated on one of the sofas with a stack of papers across her lap. I wouldn't call it a contract, it was more of a document of information that held every detail about Il Risorto, which was the name of our cartel. She was required to know this if she would join us.

I looked away from her figure and made my way to the liquor cabinet. I knew Ava disliked whiskey, so I only poured myself a glass. When I raised my gaze to look out the window it was dark out, apparently the time ran away when you discussed important subjects.

I turned and walked towards her to take a seat on the other couch, facing her. Her brows were knitted together in concentration as she eyed the papers carefully. I leaned back and lifted my ankle to rest it on my knee, and took the chance to study her body. She was sitting with her legs crossed which made the dress she wore slide up her thigh. She was so much younger than me, yet so much more beautiful than the women around my age.

I was a lucky man.

She was unconsciously nibbling on her bottom lip and my eyes watched the movement attentively.  I took a sip of the drink and let my eyes fall to her chest where the low neckline showcased her round breasts. Her chest moved up and down with every breath she took, and even though I wasn't supposed to disturb her I couldn't help but.

I placed both my feet on the floor and set the glass on the table next to the couch. We were close enough for me to be able to touch her if I just leaned forward, and I raised my hand to caress her thigh. Her eyes moved to mine as soon as she felt it.

"James, I need to concentrate." She said in a serious tone, diverting her attention back to the papers.

She looked too sexy not to fuck right now, and her words didn't stop me from continuing. I lowered my head to kiss the upper side of her knee, which caused her to sharply inhale. I raised my head to look at her, only to be met with a warning glare.

"Don't do that."

I chuckled at her attempt to sound convincing.

"Okay, I'll stop."

I took my hands off of her but continued to be seated at the edge of the cushion. She shook her head to herself and went back to ignoring me. When five minutes had passed, my patience had run out. I stood up and her head snapped to me. When I took a step closer she frowned.

"What are you doing?" She asked, not receiving an answer.

I leaned down and moved one hand to the backrest behind her head. My gaze followed my left hand that brushed against the outside of her breast. Her lips parted to let out short breaths of air. I was absolutely obsessed with watching her become a hot mess for me.

She tilted her head to meet my eyes. "James, seriously, I have to look through this," she stated, referring to the bundle of paper in her hands.

I didn't listen to what she said. Instead I began kissing her bare neck. She tilted her head to the side, but still wouldn't give in.

All of a sudden I felt a hard object pressing against my chest and I pulled my head back to see what she was holding. I chuckled to myself when I saw the gun I had given to her, which she now used to threaten me with. I looked back at her face. She had a cheeky smirk on her lips.

"Look at you being a daring little brat." I grinned back, hovering right above her lips.

"If you can't respect my demands then this is what you get." She said lowly.

"So that's what this is about? Respect?" I cocked a brow.

She nodded, our lips grazing over one another. Before she could react I had snatched the gun from her grip and had it pressed under her jaw, forcing her head to tilt up. She let out a surprised gasp.

"You see, Ava," I sighed, looking down at her. "If you wanted me to fuck you while pointing a gun against your head you could have just said so."

Her lips parted when my free hand tugged the edge of her dress up to gather by her waist. My dick was hard as a fucking rock at the moment. Just watching her lose all control was such pleasure for me.

"Do you want that, kitten?" I breathed, pressing the gun harder under her jaw. "Do you want to be fucked with a gun to your head?"

"Yes." She admitted.

The second I got her permission I got up and grabbed her arm to drag her with me. I pushed her towards the table in the dining room, and her chest came in contact with the wooden surface.

I pushed my crotch against her ass and quickly unbuckled my belt and pants. I used the belt to lock her hands together behind her back and then I leaned down to get a hold of her throat where I aimed the gun upwards. Her head was forced to tilt up, but her front was still firmly pressed against the table.

"Care to make it more interesting?" I asked in her ear.

"How?"

I cocked the gun, but moved my finger away from the trigger. We didn't need any mistakes happening, arousing as it was to make it more fun.

"Are you sure?" She asked, a hint of uncertainty in her strained voice.

"Are you backing out?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Fuck me, James."

I chuckled and while keeping the gun roughly pressed under her chin I took out my cock to graze over her wet entrance.

"You're driving me crazy," I uttered in her ear while at the same time pushing myself into her.

Her lips parted to let out soft whimpers and moans. My free hand was tightly holding onto her waist while I began thrusting with more force. She felt incredible and sounds of pleasure emitted from my throat caused by the feeling of her tight walls around me.

What we were doing was dangerous, and most importantly foolish, but both of us was too caught up in the moment to give it a second thought.

The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room and our erotic sounds echoed trough the entire mansion. I couldn't possibly get enough of her, I needed more, I needed to hear her scream for me.

She moaned my name over and over while she got closer to her orgasm, and I let her be pushed over the edge. I nestled my face in the nape of her neck where I kissed and nipped at her skin. I slowed down to let her come down from her high, but as soon as she had relaxed I started ramming into her all over again, seeking my own release.

Soon she came again, and again.

She whimpered louder, whined even, when I fucked her harder.

"It's too much." She pleaded.

"You can take it, you've done it before." I gritted back.

I lifted her leg up to rest her knee on the table. She moaned louder when I fucked her even deeper than before, and I felt my cock twitch inside her. The thought of filling her stomach pushed me over the edge and I came with a deep grunt. She came right after, crying out my name.

"Fuck.." I swore, pulling back to tower over her bent-over frame. I flicked the safety back on and dropped the gun on the table. I pulled out of her, mesmerized at the sight of our mixed juices running down her legs.

It was like a work of art.

I put myself back into my pants again and zipped up. She raised her body and I helped her take off the belt around her wrists. When I was done I smacked her ass and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"You're fucking crazy." She chuckled and turned to face me. I grinned back and kissed her lips.

"You and me both."

•••

The sound of the front door opening and closing caught my attention, and I walked towards the foyer. I saw Ava standing there, and when she saw me she stepped towards me.

"How did it go?" I asked when I got to her.

She had just been at her parents' house to tell them about the two of us. She had seemed a little on edge right before my driver took her there, even though she said she wasn't nervous.

"My mom was okay with it, but my dad was a little upset that I'm dating his 35 year old colleague." She sighed, folding her arms.

Technically I wasn't his colleague.

"But if you're here then he must've eased up after a while, right?"

She nodded. "Yeah. I mean, I'm nineteen so he doesn't really have a say in who I date, but I still think he needs some time to fully be on board."

I tilted her chin up with my finger and kissed her lips, assuring her that it would be okay.

"I'm sure he will be more supportive soon. Don't worry."

She smiled softly and I wrapped my arms around her, my hand gently caressing her hair.

This was a good thing. Finally we didn't have to sneak around to not get caught by her parents. And most importantly, she could move in with me officially.

And I looked forward to that.

____

Hiii, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment and vote<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
14.8M 263K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
145K 2.3K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
1M 25.7K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...