BEHIND CLOSED DOORS | 18+ |✔

By Daddyslilgirl2003

"Intimate relationships among the teachers is prohibited in this academy. So make sure no one hears your moan... More

behind closed doors | 18+
p r o l o g u e
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
author's note
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
e p i l o g u e (i)
e p i l o g u e (ii)

21

34.8K 613 59
By Daddyslilgirl2003

c h a p t e r    t w e n t y - o n e 

Mature Content 

The elevator could not have been slower. 

Antonia impatiently tapped her foot on the ground, occasionally stealing glances at the tall man standing beside her, hands in pocket and a face devoid of any emotion. 

"You've been going easy on me." she said suddenly, and Rhys turned his head slowly towards her, his eyebrow raised ever so slightly. 

"Clementine said you have shared your subs with her before, so why not me?" Antonia saw the muscles in his jaw tighten, but he kept his stone face. 

"You won't admit it, but I know," Antonia jabbed a finger in his face, "that you don't fuck me like one of your submissives." 

She had a second to squeal as Rhys's hands came down around her throat and her body crashed against the wall behind her, her hands pinned up over her head and Rhys's hot breath falling on her nose. Her chest trembled. 

"You want to be fucked like one of my submissives?" Rhys growled, gripping her throat hard. Antonia could not find the confidence she had a moment before, hell, she could not even move under those hazel eyes. 

"Very well then," The elevator doors opened and Rhys pushed her into the living room, and she stumbled a bit before turning to look at him, "take a shower and meet me here in exactly ten minutes. Don't make me wait for a second more." 

Without wasting any more time, Antonia bolted. 

In the bathroom, Antonia almost ripped apart her blouse because she could not untie the laces. Once undressed, she quickly stepped inside the spacious shower room and turned on the shower, making sure she did not get her hair too wet. Her hands moved fast over her body and within five minutes she was all done. 

Hopping out of the shower wrapped up in a towel, she ran her fingers through her now tangled curls to straighten them somewhat. What was she at? Seven minutes? She stood in front of the mirror, drying her face and neck with another towel before discarding it and running out of the bathroom, through the bedroom, down the stairs to the living room. 

Rhys was not there yet, so she walked up to the sofa, almost slipping from the water on the underside of her bare feet. She fixed the towel around her body and continued detangling her curly locks. She was so concentrated in her vicious curls that she did not hear the footsteps behind her until she felt a hand come up from behind and close around her throat. She jerked a little but did not resist. By now, she had memorized the feeling of that hand. 

"Drop the towel." his words were whispered right into her ear, and she shivered, letting go of the cloth. It slid down her body and pooled around her feet, leaving her body naked and cold. 

She sucked in a deep breath as she felt hard muscles on her back and another hand trailed gently down her chest, along her sternum to her stomach, forming goosebumps on her smooth skin. Rhys took her earlobe between his teeth, making her whimper and push against him in need. 

"Antonia," holding her chin between his forefinger and thumb, Rhys tilted her face to meet his, "I need to know, do you trust me?" 

Antonia's heart galloped inside her chest, as she brought a tender hand on top of his, which was resting on her stomach, and looked confidently into those beautiful eyes. 

"Yes." her voice was barely a decibel above a whisper, but it was firm. Rhys waited for a moment before capturing her lips with his in a soft kiss- a promise of a lot more that was to come. Antonia melted in his arms, and somehow, she had never felt so safe before. 

Breaking off the kiss, Rhys moved away slowly, holding her hand and turning her around. 

"Come with me." 

:::

The room was taken straight out of Antonia's dirtiest and darkest fantasies. Her jaw opened slightly as she looked around in the dim light, which illuminated the chains, floggers, whips, and many more things that Antonia did not know the names of. Her eyes fell on the bed in front of her, made neatly with red sheets and handcuffs hanging from the bedposts. The butterflies in her stomach were running wildly as she bit down on her lip to control her excitement. 

"On your knees." came a command from behind, and she stiffened. His voice seemed cold and deeper than usual. She took a deep breath and dropped to her knees, fisting her palms on top of her thighs. 

"Good girl." 

Antonia's lips quirked up in a smug smile, but since her back was facing him, he could not see it. 

"Don't move until I ask you to. Is that clear?" she felt his presence right behind her, his sweatpants brushing against her back. She nodded. 

"I expect a verbal answer. Is. That. Clear." his voice dropped several octaves, if possible, growing even sexier. 

"Yes sir." she gulped. The atmosphere of the room was dark, and even the air seemed to be under the control of Rhys. If it was not, then why was she having difficulty in breathing? 

Rhys did not say anything, but she heard his steps move and come around her. She did not move her head but saw him grab something from the walls in her periphery.  After that, he walked back to her, and her lungs constricted as she saw the object in his hands. 

Standing in front of her, Rhys held out the riding crop and picked up her chin with its tip. Antonia's face tilted up, but she did not make eye contact. 

"Look at me." he ordered, and her blue orbs slid up to his face. He was not smirking or smiling, but there was satisfaction in his features. His dark lashes fell over his eyes, and his tousled hair had never looked more gorgeous. Inwardly, Antonia wondered what she had done to deserve a first-row seat to such a view. 

"We're going to have to need a safeword." Rhys said, nodding at Antonia's frown, "It can be anything, and if you want you can change it afterward." 

Antonia bit her lip in confusion. She wanted her safeword to be something classy and sassy, but her mind was blank at the moment. 

"Can I think about it after we've completed?" she asked shyly, but Rhys shook his head. 

"We can't start without a safeword." 

She scowled deeply and blinked several times to stimulate her brain. Then, the devil took over her and she pursed her lips smugly. 

"What about..." she licked her lips, "Blueberry.

Rhys raised an eyebrow, "Your favorite fruit?"

"No," she could barely contain her grin, "my favorite flavor on a condom." 

Rhys nodded slowly, showing his approval. "I'll remember that." 

Antonia shivered as the riding crop leisurely trailed from her chin to her neck, along the valley between her breasts, and then around one of her perky nipples. 

"You can scream or moan as much as you want," he placed the tip of the object on the peak of her nipple, "until I gag you." 

Antonia could barely concentrate on his words. Her heart was racing and she felt like it would hop out of her mouth any moment. 

It was her first time experiencing this, and even though a part of her was excited, a small part of her was scared. She did not know her limits, and she was afraid that she would disappoint Rhys.

The leather was cold against her now flushed and warm skin, and there was a restlessness in her legs, which were starting to have pins and needles from being bend so long. Rhys seemed to be in no hurry, as he took his time to trail the object along all the curves and crevices of her body, making her familiar with it before it broke her skin. 

"Get on all fours." his voice boomed in the heavy silence of the room, enhancing the intensity of his command. He was in control of everything in that place, and as if her body had a mind of her own, Antonia leaned forward to rest herself on her knees and the palms of her hands, her hair falling in a curtain over her face, the unbearable anticipation knawing at her abdomen. 

The quietness around her shattered by the sound of the leather tip coming down against the soft skin of her ass, the crack resounding in the most erotic way in her ears. The sting was delayed, but her whimper was not. In fact, she had narrowly stopped a scream by biting down on her lip. 

The pain was delicious if it was to be described. It traveled straight to her core as if preparing it for the harshness which was to come.

Another slap echoed in her ears, and another whimper left her mouth, and soon, the room was filled with the cacophony of lustful sounds. 

Rhys increased the strength of each hit gradually, and by the time Antonia moaned out a curse, he had lost count of how many times he had hit her, his mind foggy from the wild frenzy of being sexually aroused. 

In front of him, the woman was breathing heavily, her ass stained a very explicit red color, her back arched from the mixture of sensations inside her small body, and he ran his fingers through his hair. 

There was a monster inside him. He could feel it waking up from its slumber, and slowly taking over his mind. If it was outside this room, he would have to control it and suppress it, but now, there was no need to. He could almost feel the doom he was about to bring on that fragile body in front of him, he could see the tears, the cries, and the begging that the walls of the room would witness, and the thought made him smirk. 

He desired to inflict stronger sensations, and he knew, 

that she would feel it as love

Because he was a sadist, and she was a masochist, 

they were the reflection of each other's monsters.

--------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.7K 51
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
8.2K 140 35
~~~~~~~~~~ Amelia Bartley, the perfect student, math prodigy and everyone's wanna-bee. Her life was simple yet challenging. Making sure that every d...
764K 10K 28
Life had a strange way of changing suddenly. It had a way of blind-siding a person, flipping their entire existence upside down, shipping them half-w...
414K 6.4K 32
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK. DON'T LIKE IT? SKIP IT DON'T REPORT!! "No, no, please, I can't take it anymore! Please. Daddy..!" I keep begging him t...