Seungjin: Hold Me Tightly

By HEART_DARKENS

About Idol's life when a boy named Hyunjin debut with his schoolmate, Seungmin. Seungmin was the boy who conf... More

School Days
Waves of yearning
Waves of yearning 2
Reason
School Days 2
Reason (2)
Hwang
Members
Escape for A while
What happened to Felix?
Our Secret
Debut
Rumors
The truth
I'm totally Fine
My Last Day Here
I'm sorry, I'm going
Photobook
How are you?
keep It
Marriage
Longings
Seungmin
You Are Mine
My Light
Last Night
Together
Cute Date
The day
She's here?!
what actually happened
what actually happened 2
Euphoria (completed)
new book
New book

Shining light

238 9 0
By HEART_DARKENS

*Chan's POV*

We all get so excited when Hyunjin call to let us know about Seungmin is going to discharge today. He also planned to surprise Seungmin and putting hundreds percent trusts on us to prepare everything.

"So, Hyung? Where are we going to go after?" Ask I.n, his hand was already full with so many ingredients to cook for tonight's dinner.

"I think, we just need to go home. Because, your Lee Know hyung is already messaging me." I said while helping I.n to put all the things he holds inside the trolley.

"Where's our lovebirds hyungs?" What I.n means was Changbin and Felix.

I just shook my head. Had no idea! Their job were just to go and shop things we've already listed down in a paper as a gifts for Seungmin.

Since, today is 22 sept. So we're planning to prepare a birthday party.

"Well, lets just pay first. Then we can call them to meet us at the car." I suggested.

I.n agreed and we both goes to the counter to pay. Settled everything and was about to head out but just realized those two are still not showing up.

We loaded everything in and wait for them inside. Our manager is already waiting since morning.

After a few minutes later, Changbin and Felix finally show up. They did buys a lot, like a lot than expected. Well, Its supposed to be 7 things only...

When I ask, they said its some other stuff that they want to add. I just shake my head, these two wont stop fooling around.

We head home.

At the dorm, Lee Know is already at the kitchen waiting for us, While Han is in the middle of cleaning living room. Han? Cleaning? Rare, right? But he had no choice.

We play rock paper scissors to divide works.

And yes, My job is to sort the ingredients out while Lee Know is cooking. Helping him at the kitchen, since we're going to cook for 8 giants in this dorm.

Meanwhile, Changbin and Felix are going to prepare the gifts, Han and I.n will clean the house.

Tonight is going to be big!

"Chan hyung, can you get me those?!" Lee Know has started cooking. And my job is to get everything he wants. Sound easy, right? But trust me.. its kinda exhausting. Luckily I love the kids more than anything.

*No one pov*

Felix and changbin are busy with their gifts. Its one big gift from 7 of them to Seungmin.

A large cardboard, that will filled with Seungmin's pictures and wishes from members. A box of jellies that will be decorated with puppy stickers, since our Seungmin is so cute. A bouquet of roses filled with Stay's post cards they sent us when Seungmin was still warded.

A gift from members, 8 pieces of rings. Friendship rings that has each members name written on it. Day6 albums, Seungmin is a big fan of Day6 so.. hehe. Perfumes, probably from Felix. A few of puppy plushies, denim jacket, a beanie and a book thats written by Seungmin's favourite artist.

"Changbin hyung? Where is..." Felix look around. Struggling looking for his things.

Changbin also confused. "What are you looking for?"

"Those glittering things.. I was about to decorate this cardboard." Felix is still searching for it.

"Oh! That! I think I left it at the car. I'll go and take it."

"Okay. Thank you, binnie hyung!"

Changbin storm outside the dorm.

While Han and I.n who is still cleaning the house,

"Hyung..! What are you doing?" I.n start to yell when he saw his hyung was lying on the floor.

"Meditating.." said Han.

If "done" was a person, then, It would be I.n.

"Hyung, this is the third times you lying down... Can you at least help me sweep the floor?" I.n sigh..

Han sit up, looking so stress.. "I'm the best rapper in the world.. but why did I have to do this thing?" He whines like a baby.

"Lee Know hyung!! Chan hyung!!" I.n pretend to call his hyungs.

"Aigoo.. this kid!" Han finally get up, stomping his foot. Done with I.n.

"Luckily you are cute or else.. you will become my lunch." 

I.n just laugh it off. Han always knows how to annoyed people in a cutest way. Sometimes, you just cant get mad at him.

They proceed to clean.

____________________

At the hospital. Seungmin is sitting up on his bed, looking into the see-through window. The view outside is basically busy like usual. The cars chasing here and there.

"Seungminie..," Hyunjin come inside and sit at the edge of his bed.

Seungmin give him a smile. Hyunjin did the same, but.. his gaze is a bit soft and tender now. Same heart eyes he would always gave Seungmin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Seungmin asked because Hyunjin is acting strange now.

He just shook his head. Seungmin giggles.. getting blushing being stared by a person he loved could be a bit embarrassing but exciting at the same time. Seungmin wants to swim in those eyes.

"Minniie..~" he calls in a whiny way.

"Hmm?" Seungmin respond in a cute way.

"Do you know what lights means?" He asked.

Seungmin furrowed his brows. "Suddenly?" He just strangely smiled at his boyfriend.

Hyunjin just pouted. Wanting to fish Seungmin to tell the answer.

Seungmin just go along this time while smiling. "Lights? Well, lights means guide. You need it in every ways of your life. Because without lights, you cant do anything. Am I right?"

Hyunjin then smiled before he nodded. "Smart boy!" He pinched Seungmin's nose.

"Its still hurting, for god sake." Seungmin rolled his eyes. Hyunjin just smiled loudly.

"But you forgot to include you in that sentence." Hyunjin's smile was faded.

Seungmin just cluelessly looking at him, wanting to solve the confusion.

"Lights is the definition of Kim Seungmin."

Seungmin once again looking so confused. "Me?"

Hyunjin just cutely nods. "You are my shining light."

"Thats it?" Seungmin asked, as he wants more explaination. But instead Hyunjin just nods and pull him into a tight hug, he kiss his forehead and hug him again.

A few hours later, sun setting down and Seungmin's discharging prosses was also settle. But Hyunjin is being silly again, he wants Seungmin to dressed up well with excuses that he wants to bring him to dinner. So, Seungmin just follow his request and wore an outfit that Hyunjin bought beforehand.

When Seungmin was ready, he come out from his room and saw Hyunjin smiling at him.

"Wow, you're so handsome." He said.

Seungmin give him a soft punch on the tummy, dont know what to do with such compliment.

"What.. I'm right! Look at you..!"

"I know. Stop praising me." He crunch his nose.

"Minnie, lets take a selfie!"

"Okay!"

"Done.. now lets go!" Said hyunjin extended his hand.

"Lets go." Seungmin reached his hand and hold it.

They both being picked up by a manager, they're holding each other's hand all the way to their dorms.

When they was about to enter the dorm, Hyunjin stopped Seungmin from walking.

"Wait," he said, taking out a blindfold from his pocket. Seungmin just look at Hyunjin, he doesnt know what Hyunjin is up to now.

"Lets close your eyes first." He said before he went behind Seungmin and make Seungmin wears the blindfold.

"Hyunjin, what the hell?" He asked. A little bit surprised.

"Hold my hand, I'll lead you. Dont worry, baby." Hyunjin just giggles at Seungmin's clueless face.

Then they walk inside the dorm. Hyunjin just smirk as he already saw the members in front of him. He cant wait to Surprise Seungmin.

Then Hyunjin left Seungmin and stand with the others.

"Hyunjin... ?? Dont prank me, you dummy..." Seungmin shouted.

"Open your eyes, love." Hyunjin said.

Seungmin take off the blindfold and throw it at the side. He just can see darkness, since he is not wearing his glasses now.

"Surprised!!!!!!!"

Seungmin jump a little bit, he is so surprised with the sudden attack. He look at everyone. Yes, everyone including Hyunjin's parents and managers. Seungmin covers his mouth, as he still lost at word at how surprised he is now.

Hyunjin come and take his hand to led him to join others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 16.1K 11
A story in which- campus pure boy Kim Seungmin got to a dorm with campus crush, Hwang Hyunjin. By: Seungjined, 2019
5.9K 128 15
Seungmin is a new boy at a college he's ready to start a new life and rid of his past. But something pops up his room mate has some bad habits 😏
13.2K 243 22
In where a boy named Lee Felix is dating the popular guy in school named hyunjin but doesn't know that hyunjin is cheating on him with his bestfriend...
31.6K 1.5K 26
[ COMPLETED ] " the beauty and his camera," is the way hyunjin would often describe seungmin. ¡college au!