Marriage

*Hyunjin's POV*

This is all nuts!! Did she has to decided everything about me?

I know, I have take a wrong decision to come back here. I thoughts that when I agreed to take over the company she will be happy.

But naahhh...., She has planned another thing to me. Marriage!

(Flashback)

"What? Marriage?" I furiously stand up from dinning table.

Mom just look at me with surprised. Yeji who joins the dinner also in shock.

"Dear, sit first. Lets talk about it calmly." No matter how soft she talk but I still cant accept this.

I just sat up again. Still frowning.

"Look, dear. You have everything now. Money, car, house, and a proper career. Proper lifestyle." She look at me, full of hopes.

"So?" I ask. Not giving much interest.

I could see mom was holding in her anger. "So.. what else is lacking? A wife. You need to get married."

"Who said I need a wife? I already have a boyfriend, mom." With my statement, Mom and Yeji look speechless.

Well, let them know. I want them to know after all, so that no one can disturb me anymore especially that Hwang Yeji girl.

Now, Yeji made a sad face. Probably wants to make my mom feel pity at her!

"No! Hyunjin.. you need to married my choice! And my choice was Yeji! Understand?!" She yelled.

I look at Yeji. Her? Shit! No! "I'm still young, mom. I'm not ready yet."

"Not ready? Or because of him?!" She yelled once again. Fire was invisible in her eyes now.

She dragged me away from Yeji, we walk to the living room.

"Was it because of that boy?"

I'm not answering. I'm so pissed off right now. "His name is Seungmin." I rolled my eyes.

"You're with Seungmin?! He is your boyfriend?! Answer me Hwang Hyunjin?!??!" She screamed out as she can.

I glare at her. Folding my palm. "Yes! He is my boyfriend and I will never let him go this time!!" I ran upstairs doesnt even care eventhough she's sscreaming calling my name. 

(End of flashback)

I flop myself on a bed. Rest my arm on my forehead. Closed my eyes.

With dim light, lonely night.. I could only see you Seungmin.

I'm sorry if I went too much. Torturing your feelings and not even there to comfort you.

I shed tears.

My watch click-clock, counting time. I take my phone, dialed Seungmin's number but not yet call him.

I just stare at his number...

Well, I could at least send him a message... I cried again. I cant call him, let alone to text him. If mom find out, she will harm Seungmin. I take back my intention and put away my phone.

My tears flowing down faster after that. I screamed hard. Did not care if anyone could hear it or not. My heart just hurt so much!!

How can I marry her if you're all over me? You are my everything. I cant even live a day without you, Seungmin!

I hate everything! Sniff, still sobbing till my mattress gets wet with my tears.

With a long crying, I fallen asleep unknowingly.