Escape for A while

"hey minnie.." Hyunjin scoot over to Seungmin and whisper.

"Hmm?" Seungmin pays attention to his boyfriend.

"After lunch, lets go somewhere. Just the two of us." Hyunjin excitedly whispered.

Seungmin also turns to whisper to Hyunjin. "Where to?"

Hyunjin just cutely smiled at him which is driving Seungmin crazy over him. "Somewhere special."

With all this whispers, Seungmin felt tickles and suddenly laugh out loud.

Without Seungmin and Hyunjin realizing, All members suspiciously looking at them who are incredibly close to each other which doesnt look like they're only classmates at this point.

Lee Know drag Han closer and starts to talk slowly. "Dont you dare to bother those two."

Han was surprised with Lee Know aka his ultimate crush doing this to him. At first his thoughts was Lee Know dragging him just to hug him but turns out to warn him. What the heck?

"I wont, hyung. Why did you care so much?" Asked Han.

"Its just.. they haven't seen each other for a long time. Must be so many things to catch up." Said Lee Know. His arms is still wrapping around Han's shoulder.

"Oh I see." Said Han not paying attention towards Lee Know's words because his heart was racing fast by the fact that Lee Know is hugging him now. He tried to control his face expressions and hide his real emotions.

Han was having war inside his head,
'the heck this hyung legit hug me for two minutes straight now. Oh gosh, save me from any possible heart attack you gonna give me soon. This hyung doesnt realized that he is slowly killing me at this point.'

After lunch, they all went to Gapyeong to play their's fav game, bowling.

As they all get so excited at the bowling center and was about to starts playing, suddenly they're making bets. Who lose will need to pay for snacks. Stray Kids and bets is inseparable.

And this is Hyunjin's chance to bring Seungmin somewhere as he promised.

"What if the members looking for us??" Seungmin start to worried while running following Hyunjin's direction.

"Dont worry, baby. Lee Know hyung is there to cover things up." He said that while stopping one of a taxi from the edge of road.

The both of them happily enter the taxi, not letting go of each other's hands.

And yep, they left Lee Know there having to answer every question like,
"Where is Hyunjin and seungmin?"
"What are they doing without us?"
"Something between those two, right?"

With short answer like,
"Going home."
"Practice dancing that Seungmin couldnt learn yet"
"No. Get out of your imagination."

And with that, members continue to suspiciously making more speculations about them.

Lee Know thoughts, 'I swear I'm gonna cook Hyunjin with 180 degrees within 20 minutes with my air fryer. And put Seungmin as one of my cake toppings once we get home. Just wait and see.'

<<< Time skip >>>

The taxi they were riding stopped at a school that Seungmin and Hyunjin once studied there.

While holding hands, Hyunjin and Seungmin walk by each other. Amazed with how the school isn't change a lot since last they're here.

"Why did you brought me here?" Ask Seungmin while looking further inside the school.