Mr. Clumsy (editing) (hiatus)

由 HaguaVenn

It all began on the day, in a cafe, when two people heeding their own life for too long that their family ded... 更多

The day we met ☑️
So are we ?☑️
A while apart ☑️
A while apart 2 ☑️
Fun time in live ☑️
The Most awaited moment! ☑️
D day 🔜
Life with tae
Innocent or clumsy???
Unexpected visitor
Unvieled
All is not always well
All is not always well 2
A new start!!
Hired
Hired 2
Fired
Fired 2
Where is she?
Fired 2 (Y/n pov)
Oppresssed (Y/n pov)
Not a part.....pls read
Resolve-vation
Resolve-vation 2
Just a day....alone
A furry mess!
A furry mess 2
Med-care
I am fuck'd up
Meet and Greet
Meet And Greet 2
Mistakes and misundertadings
Who to blame?
Stirred the Fiery
Whom to blame? 2
Meet with evil
Meet with evil 2
Why me
First love, that never prevailed.
Misconception
Fuel up
Her
Her 2

Just a day

80 10 2
由 HaguaVenn

Tae pov:

I was sleeping till morning 10 am , when y/n woke me up. I was still in the couch. She slowly flipped me over and started to massaging my back. Yeah it was a hell of pain that was killing me the whole night I  was tryna not groan from pain and wake y/n.

I was feeling such a relieving touch the everything she she pressed her palm on my back. I then noticed Tae eun playing with her plushies with a sucking  on her nibbler.

I called her and she responded. She got sharp ears though. Noticing me she crawled towards me and sat near my arm that was hanging down. I slowly caressed her nose with my index that somehow always excites her.

She dropped her nibblers and drolling all over my hand and laughing
Showing her still growing teeth. She probably wanted me to lift her in my arms.

Then she spoke.......yes she spoke

Tae eun: "papa...papaaaaa"

I couldn't believe a second....did she just speak?!! I almost chocked on my own liquids.....! WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED??
DID MY DAUGHTER JUST SAY HER FIRST WORDS??? ALSO DID SHE CALL ME??

Y/n was equally-doubly excited as me...that she smashed her fist on my back....again. But the pain just was like invisible for me at the moment.

Y/n didn't yet realise what she had done to me and went to pick up Tae eun. She was giggling happily to get into her mom's arms. And the next moment she spoke again!

Tae eun: "Maammaaaaa...mamammaammamamaaa"

I rolled and fell of the couch in shocked.......is that even possible?? She spoke...."mamaaa" and "papa" on the same day!!!! AM I DREAMING? Aish impossible I still feel my back......ouch!

Y/n: "Eun ah........oh my princess did you just utter your first words!??
Tae you hear it too right??? Am I dreaming??? Tae eun repeat again......papa!....mamma!"

And there she goes again.....she got it right!

Tae eun: "Mamamaaaaaa.......papappapapapaaaa!"

She repeated instantly after y/n! Seeing us both smiling she was super excited and was repeating again and again!

At last y/n took chance to look at my condition....though the pain vanished for an moment in excitement.....it returned in with a hard blow.....now I am suffering more than hell.

Y/n: "Yeobo Tae eun just......Omoo(omg) what r u doing on the cold floor when you have back ache......did u fall by chance!"

I was just smiling through pain...then she slowly lifted me up and sat on the couch...she doesn't even remember that she hit me....I don't want to spoil the moment so I didn't mention.

That day morning we were video calling our parents to show our Tae eun's new achievements. I know it's just what every babies does...but it's always special for an parents when it's about their baby!!

She again massaged my back in the evening and stuck stuck heat pads. It was great relief...I wish not again I fall or hit my back again.

Time skips - 7pm.

Tae eun fell asleep after performing her new skills to everyone. I and y/n were sitting on the couch having some movie time. That's when I decided to ask her about my "get together" that was planned by my hyungs.

It wasn't a great task though, she allowed me to attend. I was so excited because I can get to meet my other school mates too! I ams user excited!

Then we were chatting a while with each other after the movie ended. Y/n was talking about how her Oppa is overworking himself on the past week. I suggested that she should pay him a visit with some home cooked food that would be enough to satisfy him!

I should say this we really had some quality time alone with each other after any months. We would barely spend an few hours with each other and mostly on holidays she would be busy with her own work stuffs.

We talked about the days we met, our dark times, ups and downs and many more. She then asked about my crush......yeah the girl whom rejected me. It's our first time talking about her......I forgot about her.....because there is no use remembering or recognising her. She rejected me! She doesn't deserve me! And now I only belong to Y/n.....but still something in me want to meet her someday....just want to ask why she rejected me?

Answer might be anything "u looked bad" "I don't know you" "you are a nerd". But she wasn't she wasn't the one who would say those words to ones face. Maybe she should have atleast let me say those those three words to her. Why didn't she let me to? Her name was Alisa, you could wonder why didn't I ask her that day, because firstly I didn't have guts, secondly she transferred school to peruse her career as a doctor.

Even if she stood in front of me, my mind won't recognise her....because I already gave up on her.

I don't know y/n asked about her but she already feels uncomfortable. So I changed her topic about her brother, I asked about his love life though I knew the answer.....he is weak around girls!

She doesn't have no idea if he was in love because they studied in different schools from their 10th grade.

We didn't realise that we were literally spending 6 hours on the same spot until our stomach grumbled. We didn't regret it though.

Tim skips next day 9am

Tae pov:

We were seated on the dinning table digging in our breakfast. Tae eun have been repeating "Mamamammammama.....papapapappa" since yesterday. She finds it as a pass time.

Do you know what happened yesterday night??.....Tae eun woke up nearly at 3am and started screaming "Mmamama...ppapappa" we were startled for an moment for her sudden loud voice but it was just her silly prank to gain our attention. We put her to sleep but agin after an hour she began it AGAIN! She have such a perseverance that We both almost got not sleep hearing to he chantings. The only way to mute her is stuffing her mouth with the nibblers!

And now she is sleeping well and we are drowsy. After having breakfast y/n was again on the hunt to search new jobs. She was going through all the advertisements and a lot. I decided to finish off some of my comics in prior so I could get a peaceful day off. I already did audio narration enough for an week of updating though...but still I want to spend a peaceful day with my friends with no disturbances!

                                       ***********

I have been counting every day.....just for our gathering! I wanted to get along with them so badly. I was like planning

I was in my dreamland when my daughter pulled me back to reality by her calls! She is never ending!

Tae eun : " Pappappapapapapaappappaa......"

At least now she knew who was papa and mama. It is really adorable when she calls us. But also when she have a wierd sleep cycle that she is more active in night than in days......it keeps us away from our slumber. Even alarm clock aren't louder but she is..
......that we wake up instantly while she laughs at us.

Anyway poor y/n was asleep staying up all night so Tae eun was sitting on my lap while I was audio recording. Well u wonder why as I did enough for an week. Well you know what the author released the extra narration on the view of his book anniversary. So there i go narrating again!

Tae eun was constantly interrupting with her calls and talks that I took many retakes again and again. I was almost exhausted but latest I managed complete the narration in prior of the gathering. And by the way it's just 5 days to go!

As I finished and was walking out with Tae eun in my arms.....We had another black out. The electricity was cut. Not black out exactly because we still had day light to lit our house up with its orange shades of light.

I saw Y/n confusingly running to our kitchen balcony and out. She straightly walked to me and announced

Y/n: "Tae the generator is missing!!! Do you have any idea wher did it go?"

A/n pov

Is another wave waiting for us?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

344K 25K 87
☪︎ a kim taehyung fanfiction * *     ⊹ ˚ . . ┊ ┊ ⊹ · ✧  ❝ Welcome to Matchmaker. An app where no...
38.2K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
2.1K 272 31
"Jimin, I want to meet your wife. That's it!" "How? I'm not even married! There's no wife?" Jimin yelled back, and an instant realisation hit him. ...
38.3K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...