Yandere x Reader

By gelainess

This is a place where obsession, infatuation, murder, and insane romance is normalized. A place where readers... More

Author's Note
Arc 1: Synopsis
Arc 1: Prologue
Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1: Chapter 5
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: Chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1: Chapter 11
Arc 1: Chapter 12
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1: Chapter 15
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17
Arc 1: Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 1: Chapter 20
Arc 1: Chapter 21
Arc 1: Chapter 22
Arc 1: Chapter 23
Arc 1: Chapter 24
Arc 1: Harold x Reader
Arc 1: Edmond x Reader
Arc 1: Kyle x Reader
Arc 2: Synopsis
Arc 2: Prologue
Arc 2: Chapter 1
Arc 2: Chapter 2
Arc 2: Chapter 3
Arc 2: Chapter 4
Arc 2: Chapter 5
Arc 2: Chapter 6
Arc 2: Chapter 7
Arc 2: Chapter 8
Arc 2: Chapter 9
Arc 2: Chapter 10
Arc 2: Chapter 11
Arc 2: Chapter 12
Arc 2: Special Chapter
Arc 3: Synopsis
Arc 3: Chapter 1
Arc 3: Chapter 2
Arc 3: Chapter 3
Arc 3: Chapter 4
Arc 3: Chapter 5
Arc 3: Chapter 6
Arc 3: Chapter 8
Arc 3: Chapter 9
Arc 3: Chapter 10
Arc 3: Chapter 11
Arc 3: Chapter 12
Arc 4: Synopsis
Arc 4: Chapter 1
Arc 4: Chapter 2
Arc 4: Chapter 3
Arc 4: Chapter 4
Arc 4: Chapter 5
Arc 4: Chapter 6
Arc 4: Chapter 7
Arc 4: Chapter 8
Arc 4: Chapter 9
Arc 4: Chapter 10
Announcement

Arc 3: Chapter 7

4.3K 282 19
By gelainess

Y/n's editor already contacted her that her one-month vacation was confirmed by the ceo.

"Thank goodness." She sighed as she sat on the sofa.

There were no classes since it was sunday. A day to rest.

'I should visit the neighbor next door.'

She then started baking some cookies and cake for Vaughn.

Visiting your neighbor without a present is somehow rude. That is Y/n's principle. Especially if that neighbor is someone special.

While waiting for the pastries to get baked, she began to dig out her old hobby which was painting.

She wanted to create a masterpiece.

Y/n took some old acrylics and brushes and set it aside. She prepared the canvas and also the palette.

And so, she started painting.

The acrylic paints she used were only two in color. It was titanium white and lamp black.

She used fine strokes as she brushed the color in the large canvas. It was the touch of a professional.

While on the go, she heard the timer on the oven ring.

"Ah, I should take it out now."

She stood up and left the finished painting.

The finished grayscale masterpiece was Vaughn's image.

"This should be good enough." Y/n looked at the basket filled with pastries.

After she wrapped up the present, she changed clothes and combed her silky loosed hair.

Y/n was a bit tired to tie it up so she just let it loose all the way to her waist.

As she was about to leave her apartment, she glanced at the artwork she painted earlier.

It was leaning on the canvas stand and the image of Vaughn was perfectly captured.

'I'm gonna frame it later.'

When she got out, she pressed the doorbell on Vaughn's door.

It was a good thing that his place was very near to hers. Y/n wondered why she hadn't seen him after all this time.

*Click*

The door opened slightly and Vaughn peeked out his face behind the door.

"Y/n?" He widened his eyes.

"Hello, Vaughn. Am I interrupting you?" Y/n smiled.

"No. Come inside." He immediately replied.

"Then, hope you don't mind."

Y/n entered his apartment and the size was similar to hers. But Vaughn's interior was much more neat than hers.

"Please take a seat." He gestured her to sit on the sofa.

"Thank you. And here, it's a gift."

Y/n handed the basked to Vaughn. He slightly opened the cover and the scent of dessert was spreading all over the room.

"This is for me?"

"Yes. You don't like it? Then I'll take it-"

"It's mine now." He hugged the basket.

'.... So adorable. So cute. I need to control myself.'

Y/n diverted her sight to the living room and noticed that he is quite the reader.

There was a bookshelf beside the sofa and there were a lot of books placed in it.

'Ah, there's my book.'

She saw her book in one of the rows. It was the one who had a series. The volume 3 of her story named 'In the Dead of Night.'

If he has the volume 3, then Y/n assumed he has already read the first two.

"So you read Egbertyne's books?"

"Yes."

"I see."

Y/n didn't pry any longer and just continued to sit comfortably.

'This sofa is so soft.'

*Ding* *Dong*

The doorbell rang.

"Ah, I'll get that first."

"Sure. Go ahead." Y/n replied.

.
.

'Who is disturbing my precious time with Vaughn?'

***

Earlier...

The smell of baked pastry passed across the back window of Vaughn's room.

'Y/n is baking something. It's been a long time since she's done that.'

If only he could, he would love to taste something that Y/n baked.

Vaughn lied on his bed and shut his eyes for a moment.

The only thing he recalled when he closed his eyes were Y/n's actions last night.

She was brushing her fingers on his lashes.

'... I want to feel her touch again.'

*Ding* *Dong*

The sound of the doorbell brought him back to reality.

He got up and went to open the door.

When he slightly opened the door, he was surprised.

He thought that he was daydreaming.

"Y/n?"

She was visiting him.

When he heard what Y/n said, there was in no way that she would be an interruption to him.

Then there was her smile.

The captivating smile.

The smile that was captured by him many times from the shadows. The face which is pasted everywhere inside his room.

"Come in."

This was the first time that she's visited his apartment. It was a privilege for him.

When Y/n gave him the basket, he was taken aback once again. She kept giving him surprises.

When he opened the cover, inside it were some baked desserts.

"This is for me?"

'I finally get to taste something Y/n made.' His heart swelled up in sweetness.

And when Y/n asked about Egbertyne, he flinched.

He totally made sure that he's hidden all those books inside his room yet why was one of them left out?

Him being a fan of Y/n was a big secret.

Everything was going well until that one doorbell interrupted them.

Vaughn opened the door and there he saw Hannah.

"Hi Vaughn."

"What are you doing here?" He held no interest in her even one bit.

"I'm here to visit you of course. Your mother never told me where you lived but I never knew you were staying at some shabby apartment." She giggled.

"Leave."

"Don't be like that, Vaughn."

She was getting under his skin. He needs to do something.

Before he could force her to leave, two small arms wrapped him from behind.

"Vaughn, who is she..?" Y/n pouted like she was getting cheated or something.

His heart was beating crazily but he needed to calm his self first.

"As you can see, I still have a visitor. So please leave." Vaughn said once again.

".. Fine. I'll get going." Hannah's tone was a bit irritated. She was annoyed that she didn't get to see the woman that was behind Vaughn. 'I'll be back.'

The outsider finally left and Y/n released Vaughn. He felt a bit dissapointed when she released him.

"Did she leave? Who was that woman though?" Y/n didn't see her face. "And sorry for doing that out of nowhere. The hug.."

"I don't know... and it's alright."

The only thing that Vaughn wants to do right now is hug her tightly.

Because getting a back hug from Y/n...

Is addicting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.1K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
6.2K 160 7
Disgused as a man in the military to take your father's place, you soon attracted the possessive Crown Prince, towards your innocent charm. Based off...
128 51 6
Lelouch vi Britannia, a fallen prince, was given the power of Geass, which allows him to control minds. Under the mask of Zero, he led a rebellion ag...
48.7K 2.4K 17
What will you do when your life's dream of meeting your favorite manhwa characters come true, but your favorite character doesn't wants you??. You tr...