𝗘𝗿𝗼𝘀.

Por MrsRodariusMarcell

𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁𝘀😁 Más

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chaptee 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilouge
Attention everyone🗣📣

Chapter 3

13.7K 364 130
Por MrsRodariusMarcell

{Armani POV}
Atlanta, GA

"Happy fathers dad daddy" my sister Adrianna kissed her finger and held them against our fathers tombstone.

"I love you. And I really wish you was here with us today" I heard her choke back her sobs.

Sniffling she stood up and I walked up to his tombstone placing the flowers on it.

"Hey pops. I'm really missing you right now man" I felt my eyes well up with tears but I refused to let em fall.

"Can I?" I turned around to my sister and nodded towards the tomb indicating I wanted some alone time.

Nodding she walked towards the cry wiping her face a couple times in the process.

"I'm sorry... I haven't been up here in a while. I promise though imma be up here again dad. Anyways. I just wanted to tell you Happy Father's Day to the realest one to exist. And I love you so much. Love you dad" I kissed 2 of my fingers and held them to his name. I slowly stood up and headed back to the car.

"Mani" I heard causing me to look up and see Nazir walking towards me. He never wanted to come back to the graveyard and no one never pushed him because we understood where he was coming from. But seeing him today surprised me since he haven't came to our dad tombstone since he died which was 6 years ago when I was 13, Naz was 11 and Adrianna was 9.

"Hey" I nodded waking up to him. I looked down at flowers in his hand and smiled slightly.

"Where Adrianna?" He looked around me.

"She in the car" I replied dryly shrugging.

"Well imma go let y'all catch up. You know go long your gonna be" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Nah prolly a while tho, haven't been here in years" he chucked humorously.

"Alright. Well love you" I patted his shoulder and walked to my car where I was me with a crying Adrianna.

I've never knew how to deal with people crying. Growing up I always closed myself off from people cause my mom and dad had broke up  when I was 6. I could never tell my mom how I felt cause she was always strict and said crying was weak. And sharing that type of stuff with my dad was just weird cause he always saw me as his strongest child and I never wanted to ruin his image of me.

"I miss him so much lani" she sobbed shaking her head.

"I know babe me too" I awkwardly pulled her into me and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to pay her back.

"Why they take him" she choked out.

——————————

Adriannaaaa

Adriannaaaa Happy Father's Day daddy I miss you sm❤️🕊🤧

         Comments disabled

I shook my head looking at my sister post. I understood that she was grieving and was upset that he wasn't here but this really didn't need to go on social media.

Standing up I got up to get in the shower connecting my phone to my speaker and going into the bathroom. I put on my shower playlist that really consisted of old school music, Rod Wave and Youngboy. One thing about me is I'm gone listen to some Rod wave wether I'm in a bad mood or what.

The first song that came on was 'to my lowest' by Youngboy. This my shit for real. Turning up my speaker I undressed and got in the shower.

You hurt me deep when I was down on my lowest
I needed you ain't give a fuck bout me growing
All this painn I been showinggg ain't never stop just keep in flowing
It ain't a thing that can break are bond ooh
If you my friend then you got trust funds
It aint a reason another man should have to raise my son
Claim that you bleedin another man should not go bust your gun

Fuckin on someone else and texting like you want me disrespectful
You playing wit my intelligence you should be tryna better me
It ain't been 6 months you fucked someone and then try and being extra
You ain't a woman telling lies but shit I guess that's cause you scared of me.

After spending a good minute in the shower I got out putting on my pajamas, laying down and getting on my phone.

As soon as I opened TikTok my phone rang.

          Kimkim❤️ would like to FaceTime

Shaking my head I declined the call and turned my phone on airplane mode.

"Lashay" my mother walked in my room.

"Yes" I answered.

"I'm finna go" she looked in my full body mirror pulling her skirt up.

"Where" I asked raising up.

"Visit yo daddy" she replied tuning her nose up.

"Oh love you" I laid back down.

"Love you to" she walked out closing my door.

After staring at the ceiling for a while I stood up and headed to Adrianna room.

"Yo" I knocked on her door and walked in after hearing her say 'come in.'

"You hungry" I asked leaning against her desk.

"Yeah. You ordering?" She asked setting her computer aside.

"Well I was thing we could go out tah eat" I shrugged.

"Where. Somewhere fancy" she asked.

"Nah just simple I guess. Ion know" I shrugged cause she was definitely asking a lot of questions.

"Imma just get dressed anyway. You lucky I took a shower" she pointed at me standing up. I walked out her room and went to Nazir's.

"Nazir" I opened his door.

"Learn to knock nigga" he mugged me causing me to mug him back.

"You wanna go out tah eat" I asked and he looked up smiling.

"Hell yeah" he hopped up putting some Nike sweats over his basketball shorts.

"Fat ass" I laughed walking out as he shrugged.

Running to my room I slipped off my pajamas and on some tie-dye shorts and a plain white T-shirt. Slipping on my black furry slides I headed downstairs taking my bonnet off in the process.

"Y'all ready" I yelled out taking my phone off airplane mode.

I had 5 missed calls from Asia, 3 from Ashley, 1 from Kimberly and, a text message from Kayla.

Deciding to just ignore the calls and messages until I got back to the crib I went out to my car.

After a few minutes Adrianna and Naz came out dressed and they got in the car.

We drove around looking for places to eat and since it was only 4:00 in the afternoon we decided on breakfast.

We went to the Waffle House and ate. We sat their for another hour tho before we left just talking.

After leaving the restaurant Ashley had called me again and wanted me to go with her to Kimberly and Kayla house. I had asked Adrianna and Nazir if they wanted to go and Nazir said no while Adrianna said yeah.

"Aight. Tell me if you leave love you" I said to my brother as he closed my front door.

"Love y'all to. Be safe" he yelled walking into the house. Adrianna then got in the front seat. After watching go inside the house and close the door I pulled off heading to Kimberly house.

——————————-

"Adrianna" Kimberly yelled hopping off the couch and running into Adrianna arms.

"I missed you so much" she said holding her hand to her chest.

"Ooh Adrianna here" Ashley walked out the kitchen smiling.

"Cousinn" Adrianna ran to Ashley hugging her.

"Ok cause fuck y'all" I flicked them off. Looking around I noticed a lil boy that looked to be around 2-3 years old sitting in this girl lap who sat by BJ. I'm guessing that's his baby mom and his son.

I sat down on couch by Kayla and Quise who had his hat over his eyes rubbing his temples.

"Armani this is Brooklyn BJ babymomma: girlfriend whatever you wanna call it. And that's they son Donny" Kayla introduced.

"Hello" I waved at Brooklyn and the little boy.

"Heyy" she replied and held up the lil boy hand making him wave. "Say hi" she smiled.

"Hi" he said shyly.

"Adrianna this is BJ, Shad, Jabari, and Quise" I introduced her to the boys and they greeted each other and Quise sent a small head nod.

"Where yo daughter at?" Jabari asked Shad.

"I seen her earlier today. Her momma was bugging out and shit so I couldn't really do to much" he shrugged sighing.

"You got a baby" I asked him.

"Yeah nigga ain't that what he just said" BJ mugged.

"Fuck you" I flipped him off rolling my eyes.

Why he over there sitting with his babymomma and was talking all that shit about her the other day. Opp.

"How old is she" I asked him getting interested. I love kids but I'm gone always be team #fdk

"Damn you fed" he frowned.

"Boy" I bucked.

"But nah she turn 7 in July" he smiled slightly.

"Aww" i cooed.

"Yeah that's my lil thug" he nodded rubbing his 'beard' that ain't really a beard.

I nodded taking in the newly found information.

"That's cute ian never know you had kids" i nodded.

"Damn, fuck you asking so many questions fah" Quise spoke up continuing to type on his phone.

"Was I talking you? Didn't think so mind yo business sir" I waved my hand at him. He to cute to act like that for real.

"Fuck up. Asking allem weird ass questions. Fucking creep" he mumbled the last part.

"Nigga if anybody a creep you is. You sit yo ugly ass on that fucking phone all day and don't say shit to nobody, and when you do say some it's always negative. Fucking negative Nancy nobody wants to be around that stank ass attitude" I bucked up he just looked at like I was stupid.

"Oop" Brooklyn covered her mouth.

"Somebody get shorty from out my face befo I put a cap in her ass" he waved his hand over shaking his head.

"Boy fuck you and that gun. Pussy boy" I mumbled the last part. Next thing I know he had stood up and was looking directly at me.

"Get the fuck out her face" Adrianna yelled standing up.

"Nah it's good. Touch me nigga have yo ass back in jail" I walked away. Cause I was lowkey scared and I felt like that nigga really might shoot me.

He humorously laughed sitting back down on the couch. He pulled his hat back down in his eyes and his leg started shaking.

"That nigga gone kill you" BJ laughed.

"Fuck him" I mugged the air shrugging my shoulders.

"Ayy bae calm down for real" Kayla stood next to me rubbing my shoulders.

"Kayla if youn get the fuck" I pushed her away from me mugging.

"Alright y'all I'm finna head out. Niggas just blew my whole vibe. It was nice meeting you Brooklyn you to lil man" I forced a smile walking out the door as Adrianna and Ashley followed.

"You good" she asked me walking along side of me.

"I'm coo that nigga need to check who the fuck he talking to" I shook my head.

"He a bitch boy. Don't worry about his psychotic ass. But be careful and for real tho ion kno him. And the nigga just got outta jail ain't no telling what that nigga did" she shook her head.

"Must've not been nun for real cause he only had a year" I shrugged opening my car door.

"I guess" she replied. "Call me when you get back home" she said.

"Oh you ok. Wit unc and it being Father's Day" she asked me giving me a sad smile.

"Yeah I'm ok. We went to visit him earlier. And as I was walking away Naz was surprisingly walking up" I said.

"Awww" she smiled sadly.

"Anyways call me when you negros make it home. I love y'all" she yelled walking back up the porch.

"Love you too" me and Adrianna yelled back.

"So what's up wit you and that Quise dude" she asked as I pulled off.

"Nun he a bitch and he rude as fuck" I shrugged cause it really was the truth. Other than the simple fact that he was attractive but that all goes out the window when he opens his rude ass disrespectful ass mouth.

"Mhm. Why y'all don't like each other" she asked.

"Cause nigga, he rude even the first time I met him he was mean and didn't wanna speak to nobody. And whenever he had some lil slick shit tah say I let the shit slide. But not no moe I'm tired of his disrespectful stanking ass" I mugged.

"I feels you" she nodded.

"Girl shut up talking bout some feels" I shook my head laughing and she joined.

"I'm for real. He is mean tho" she shrugged. "Then again ion really kno him so I can't say to much" she added on. That's what I loved about my sister she was always the nicer and calmer one out of all 3 of us.

She never just judged people she always wanted to know about them before she really started judging them. And I really admired her for that along with the many other reasons.

Pulling up to the house we walked inside and Nazir was sleep on the couch in the den room.

After changing back in my pajamas and putting my bonnet back on I headed downstairs to the den with Naz. Turning on The boondocks I laid down with my cover wrapped around me. A few minutes later Adrianna walked in with her cover around her she laid on the other recliner putting her feet up and plugging up her phone.

"Night" I said as I turned around in the recliner.

"Goodnight" she replied.

——————————

This was actually supposed to be for the last chapter cause Father's Day was yesterday but I had already started it so I was just like fuck it🤷🏾‍♀️.

Brooklyn^^

Adonis/Donny^^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

213K 6.1K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
11K 381 11
𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓲𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓳𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓮, 𝓹𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓼, 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷'𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮...
151K 4.6K 23
|| 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 ||
49K 1K 23
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐇𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚...