My Gangster Boyfriend

By jisoobabe1

Jace and riele are bestfriends, Jace father is the leader of a gang called "the vipers" and his the next in l... More

Author's Note
the characters
IN THE PAST
Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~7~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chapter ~10~
Chapter ~12~
Chapter ~13~
Chapter ~14~

Chapter ~11~

314 11 4
By jisoobabe1

Previously on My Gangster Boyfriend.
"J-j-jace? "

"Correct precious, it's me, your beloved Jace Norman"

Presently.

Jace POV.

The other stupid emotions I felt for the very first time in years was no match for my anger.

I swear to God all I could see was red, I really needed to kill somebody as in, right now.

How could she leave and have the guts to come back after all she's done, she still came back.

I see why I had such a good feeling about today, because as far as I'm concerned my day just got a lot better.

Third person POV.

Riele was visibly shaking as Jace took a step closer its was like her brain stop functioning, her hands immediately went to the door knob but stopped when Jace said.

"I won't do that if I were you, you we're foolish when you left the first time so make a very wise decision and stay" he said in a sweet but dangerous tone.

Riele didn't even register the weight of his words, before she ran into the club for her dear life.

"You can run Riele but you can't hide from me, not now, not ever" that was the last thing he said before entering the club to get his revenge.

Because if he wants something he gets it.

Riele POV.

I should have stayed at home, God why did I listen to Ariana. I knew I was sweating but I didn't think of stopping either because of the fear of him catching up with me.

I pushed through the crowd of people looking for Ariana only to find her dancing with that same unknown guy. Pulling a sober Ariana away from the dance floor and out the door with her protesting.

When we finally reached the car, I pushed her in and got in the driver's seat.

"What the hell is wrong with you, I just got that cute guy's number and i was about to take it home" she looked pissed but that wasn't my problem.

"This isn't a fucking football match when you take it home Ariana" I was seriously pissed at myself for going with her dumb plan to relax.

"Wow....... What got stuck up your ass? "

"I.. I... *breathes* I don't know?, I just need to leave" my voice cracked I think I was about to cry and I'm sure Ariana sensed it.

"Hey what happened, are you okay? " sounding concerned.

"Yes I'm fine " trying to convince her but it didn't work.

"No you're obviously not" she knew I was lying.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, I'll tell you later, let's just go" I said with finality.

"Okay....... "Ariana not convinced but letting it go since she knew i would tell her later.

Jace POV.

I was currently looking for Justin because we needed to find Riele as soon as possible, he was probably lying to some stupid girl but to my surprise, I saw him drinking alone. I was confused because Justin never stays alone he usually has at least 3 girls with him, so seeing him like this was confusing.

"Justin!!! " I slightly yelled over the music.

"Yeah? "

"What are you doing alone, shouldn't you be flirting?"
I asked.

"I was!!!, till a shorty literally pulled her away and ran like her life depends on it" why did he sound so annoyed and a shorty?, I guess girls are short but you don't have to tell them that.

"Maybe she had some emergency to attend to and why do you sound so annoyed? " I asked.

"I'm not, its just that the girl I was talking to was so funny, i mean she was telling me a story about how her uncle fell into a shark tank because he thought they we're mermaids, I mean how funny is that" Justin said while laughing like an evil scientist, I just gave him a confused laugh thinking about how that was funny, I mean, yes, it was to the listeners but not to the actual guy who might have met his end. So I thought of how to change the subject.

"Well I guess she really was funny *laughing nervously* but we have a very serious issues-" I tried sounding serious but he cut me off.

"Are pigs falling from the sky?!!!" He asked expectantly.

"Um no" I replied.

"Oh, are we getting ice cream after this? " ice cream seriously.

"How is that important-" why does he cut me off.

"Are we? "

"Justin that is not important-"

"Are we or are we not? "

"No Justin we are not"

"Oh well, is it the apocalypse? "

"Apocal... What now? "

"The apocalypse, you know the one with zombies and stuff" he stated it like the most obvious thing on planet earth.

"That's enough zombie movies for you "

"Well if pigs aren't falling from the sky, we aren't getting ice cream or it isn't the apocalypse then its not important. I am already in a really bad mood"

"What? Did someone finally break your heart like you broke others, I told you heartbreak isn't nice"

"No one broke my heart dumb ass but unless we are killing somebody count me out "

"Well we're not killing anybody......... Yet"

"Then..... Count me out"

"But how about kidnapping then getting ice cream? "

"What are we waiting for, you had me at ice cream "

"Let's get out of here and get ice cream, then tomorrow we do the kidnapping but we need to find their location first before we send people in"

"Sounds good " Justin said walking out away probably outside and waiting for me.

"You wanna play Riele, then let's play! " laughing before walking outside.

Riele's Pov

When we got home, I immediately started packing up while arranging flights tickets back to California, we couldn't afford to waste anymore time here.

I was about to make a call, telling our boss that we might be back early and that's when Ariana had enough.

Taking my phone from me and ending the call, "what the actual fuck is going on" the irritation clear in her voice.

"We need to leave now" I said almost breathless.

"But we just got here" pointing out the obvious.

"Ariana, you don't know half of what's happening and going to happen here-"

"Then tell me what's wrong "

"You won't understand it's complicated...... "

"THEN MAKE ME FREAKING UNDERSTAND!!! " she yelled. "Make me freaking understand Riele, ever since we came here all you do is act like someone is going to jump out of nowhere and kill us" she breathed out the last few words.

They might but I didn't say that out loud, If only she knew the truth.

Stepping forward "look Ariana, I'm sorry but we don't have time we have...... No need to leave" my voice barely audible.

"No we don't, not until you explain everything to me" she argued.

"Look, your my best friend... " I tried to meet her eyes but she looked away "... And I would do everything to protect you but the longer we stay here the longer our lives are in danger" I tried to reason with her.

"Just tell me what's going on and even if I don't understand, at least its better than lying to my face for no good reason because that's what you've been doing lately, lying " she sounded a bit hurt. "And I thought I was the liar" she said lowly.

"What do you mean...... "

"Just forget it, are you going to tell me or not" she was already eyeing the door, I couldn't let her leave.

"You know Jace right? " I'm going to tell her but not everything.

"Yes i know Jace, that's the reason you didn't want to come back right?"she asked to confirm her thoughts.

Well part of it, if only she knew, if only everyone knew the truth, if only Jace knew the truth.

But I can't let anybody know, not now, not ever.

He will Kill me if he finds me.

Nobody can ever know the truth, not again.

"Yes I saw him, and I can't handle being here, so we have to go"

"Your afraid of a guy, you haven't seen in years" it sounded more like a statement than an actual question.

"I'm not afraid of him, I'm afraid of what his going to do to us, if we stay any longer" I could handle Jace's bullshit and come out alive but not him I would never survive.

"You mean the Jace guy"

Not just him alone.

"Yes but I've not been really honest lately" I tried calming my breathing but it wasn't working. "Look Ariana, I love you and I'm trying to protect you, Jace isn't just the guy that broke my heart, him and his family are very dangerous and powerful.... " I tried to explain.

"So we'll report to the police or some other authority and stuff"

"They own the police, that's just a peak of how powerful they are"

"Look I get your scared and shit but we can't just leave" taking out her phone and checking something on it "its 1:00am in the morning and you said it your self, its not safe for people to move at night time here" she does have a point but.

"It's not safe here anytime of the day at all, for us"

"You we're supposed to visit your parents right? "

"Yes but... " she cuts me off

"No buts, you just set a flight to depart at 12 noon, we'll go visit your parents from 7 - 10 then go to the company to refund our money since we won't be staying here for long, like we originally intended to, that would take at least an hour to finalize making it 11 so we'll have enough time to pack and get to the airport, okay? " that's a really good plan.

"Okay but what if something happens before then "

"Nothing would happen and you said you knew him for years, right? "

"Yes"

"And you don't think he would come after you in the night, no matter how dangerous he is right? " Jace was never really a night person but that could've changed over the years.

"I guess but your betting your life on a ' I guess ' "

"Who cares " she said while walking to the bed and typing something on her phone "it's a cooler way to die anyways " and hopping on it.

"You seriously want to sleep, right now"

"We agreed we'll leave today and I'll like to get some shut eye before we start running around in the morning, so stay awake if you wish but as for me goodnight " she yawned, Ariana seemed too calm for this.

But I was going to stay awake.

I mean how hard can it be.

Few minutes later**************

I could hear Ariana snores, which at this point sounded so alluring, check the time 1:25am.

Oh fuck this.

Who cares if he wants to kill me.

Right now sleep was more important.

And that's when I climbed the bed and fell asleep immediately my head touched the pillow.

Bang!!! ..................

.........................................................................................…..

No proof reading.

Read 📘 📘 📘.

Vote ★★★.

Follow 💖💖💖.

And😄😄😄.

Comment 💬 💬 💬.

Bye 👋👋👋.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.5K 39
Can Jace and Riele find their way back to each other or will they be torn apart again?
My Baby By Alyssa

Teen Fiction

148 0 20
warning: rape, attempted suicide, consented sex... Hi... my name is Alison... my father is the leader of the most feared gang leader in New York, so...
52.6K 863 18
High school is meant to be fun. That is until three hot guys move to your school, and their leader seems to take an interest in you. You witness some...
87.9K 2.6K 36
Jace and Riele, yep, the 'ideal friends' or so people thought. But that wasn't the case. Riele and Jace weren't friends, hell they are enemies. But o...