Shoreline (Robby Keene/Book 2)

By Perle_Daisy

"That was awesome!" "Thanks." "I don't know. You didn't rotate all the way on that 540 Ally Oop." Disclaimer... More

Cast/Characters
Chores, Chores Galore
Unfriendly Interactions
Grumpy and Sleepy
You Look Awful
Your Not My Boyfriend!
3:48 A.M. Insomnia
Keep Walking!
Valley Fest
The Phone Call
I Don't Want Sympathy
Gossip
Covered in Fudge = New Student
You Two Flirt Too Much
You Were Being An Asshole
Mall Fight-Off
Heartbreaking Sights
Lead Up
Familiar Blue Eyes
Meet and Greets
The Trashed Dojo
Thick Tension
Dinner Date
Hot and Cold
A/N
The Planning
80's Night
Not Such a Great Party
Broken Parts
Father like Daughter
Second First Day
Update!!

The Perfect Distraction

1.9K 47 37
By Perle_Daisy

After a pep talk with Daniel, Demetri was finally able to block and defend himself, we continued to train and practice. When we finally finished, I drove home with Sam while Robby caught a ride with Daniel. We reached her house and hung out there for a little while, doing dome homework and and starting a new show called Teen Wolf. We had watched two episodes before I decided to leave. I said bye to Sam and left to go thank Mr. LaRusso for the lesson today. Once I did, I decided I'd go say bye to Robby. 

I walked along the pathway, leading to the dojo. When I reached it, I found the door ajar. I slowly peeked my head in to see Robby and Sam talking while Sam slowly moved towards Robby. I saw his mouth move before she leaned in and he met her halfway. I ducked out of the room quickly and sped walked to my jeep, wanting to avoid scarring my mind with them kissing.

I slammed the door and rested my forehead against the steering wheel. I closed my eyes and tried to slow down my heart rate, not driving while I was emotional is something I tried to do most of the time. 

Thinking I needed a distraction I picked up my phone and dialed a number, they picked up in a few seconds. 

Lydia, hey, what's going on?

Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at the beach?

Sure, like right now?

If that's okay, I mean if not, it's fine.

No, no it's fine, I'll be there in ten minutes.

K, wear something comfy.

Will do.

I hang up and throw my phone onto the passenger's seat and I start to drive away. If Robby wanted to be with Sam in the moment, I would let him. I want him to be happy and I want Sam to be happy as well. So why not be happy myself. 

***

When I reached the beach, I grabbed my phone and hopped out of my car. I walked down to the beach, the night wind cold against my bare stomach. Maybe I should've brought a hoodie with me. I reach a spot and sit down in the sand, staring out at the waves. I threw my one braid over my shoulder and hugged my knees. I waited for about two more minutes before I hear footsteps in the sand approaching me from behind. I turn my head to see a bright redhaired boy walking towards me, his feet sinking slightly in the sand with each step. His hair wasn't styled like it normally was in his mohawk, instead it was down and flopped around his face. 

He stopped walking and sat down beside me. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he finally broke the silence. "Are you okay?" He asked me, his voice soft and quiet. 

"Not really." I answered honestly. 

"What happened." He asked, lightly bumping me with his shoulder. 

"I don't really want to talk about it, I called you to give me a distraction, can you do that?" I asked and got right to the point. 

"What distraction do you want." He asked smirking and looking at me suggestively. 

"Gosh no, I wanted to know if you wanted to spar with me." I asked, standing up and brushing the sand off of my body. There was a sudden gust of wind, causing me to shiver. Hawk stands up and brushes the sand off of him. He was wearing shorts, runners and a hoodie. 

"Are you cold?" He asked, quickly pulling his hoodie over his head to reveal him wearing a long sleeved shirt. He quickly passed it to me. 

"Thanks." I smile before pulling his hoodie over my head. "So, can we spar?" I asked, stuffing my hands in the pockets. The hoodie smelt like campfires and marshmallows. 

"Sure." He answered.

"Rules though, no trying to teach me or change me into Cobra Kai and I won't do the same thing to you with Miyagi-Do. Second, we are not trying to hurt each other, and third, when I say stop, we stop. You got that." I asked, sternly. 

"Roger that." He said, bringing his hand up and saluting me, a small smile playing on the corner of his lips. 

We both slip off our shoes and walk over to a really soft patch of sand. When we find it we both look to one another and bow, both of us chuckling while doing so. "You ready to get beat?" 

"Ready to beat your ass, hell yeah?" I stated, bringing my hands up to guard my face. He scoffs and we both start to circle one another. Hawk quickly brings his hands up and throws a left hook towards my head, I duck quickly and go for a leg sweep. He jumps over my leg and tries to kick me in the face, I throw myself on my stomach and roll out of the way. I quickly jump up onto my feet and kick him in the side, causing him to stumble. He looks at me with a smirk. 

We start to circle each other again watching each other's movements and steps. Following the code where I am to never attack first, I let Hawk make the first move. I swung his leg up and kicked off the ground, performing a roundhouse to my head. I move my arm up and block the kick, he lands and does a turning kick, trying to land it on my side. I block again and throw a counter punch towards him. 

***

We continued to spar for a half hour later and here we are, still sparing. Hawk throws three punches in a row, trying to catch me off guard. I block all three and decide to try to kick him. I bring my leg up to kick him in the side when he catches my leg and throws me on the sand. I try to get up by pushing myself up by the forearms but am stopped by Hawk sitting on my legs and keeping me down.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"I'm sparing." He answered, a smirk apparent on his face. "Hey, why'd you invite me to spar anyway?" He asked, refusing to move. 

I rolled my eyes and leaned back onto my forearms. "Because I needed a distraction and I thought of you first. I already told you that." I tell him.

"Yeah, but why me?" He asked, leaning towards me slightly. 

"Because I missed hanging out with you, honestly. I mean, Sam's great, but she's not, you." I say looking up at him. The moon was shining in my eye, kind of blinding me a bit but also giving me a full face view of Eli. 

He chuckled. "Well, I missed you too. Again, I really am sorry for what I did to you and Demetri, I regret it. I'm sorry." He answered. 

"It's okay, I don't hold grudges." I shrug. 

He chuckled and looked off into the distance. "You know you can tell me anything, right? Just because we don't follow the same karate code doesn't mean your not my friend. We were friends before enemy's and I'm here for you, whenever you need." He looked back in my eyes, smiling. 

"Thanks." I told him, giving him a small smile. He nods and starts to move his leg off me. Without thinking, and I know I'll probably regret it later, I grabbed the front of his shirt and pull him downward, smashing my lips on his. At first he was shocked but he soon relaxed and started kissing me back. His lips were soft and moved against mine harshly and rough, like he was desperate. My mind automatically compared it to the kiss I shared with Robby, which was soft and gentle, the complete opposite of what was happening here. 

Snap out of it!  My head yelled at me. I automatically stopped thinking about it and just decided to enjoy this. I mean, I liked Eli, he was nice, kind and honest. I was snapped out of my head when I started to feel his one hand slip around my waist and pull me closer to him. His smell was the same as the hoodie, like campfires and marshmallows, it was a good smell. I brought my hand up to cup his face, feeling his soft skin underneath my fingertips. I kept my other arm underneath me so he didn't have to hold my whole body weight, while his other hand was placed on the ground right beside mine, our fingers linked. 

He moved his lips against mine in a pattern, slowly rubbing his arm on my waist. I felt him start to pull away but I pulled him back in, kissing him hard. I felt him give a little smirk against my mouth, and he bit my bottom lip, making me gasp and giving him even more access to my mouth. 

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, battling me for dominance. His tongue finally took over and explored my mouth. I felt something cold touch my hip and I gave a little jump.

Eli pulled away. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice showing concern. 

I chuckled while saying, "Yeah no, your hand was just really cold." I chuckled again once I was finished. Eli had rubbed up the hoodie so his fingers brushed the skin on my waist. 

He chuckled. "So when you asked me to come here for a distraction, was this what you had in mind?" He chuckled again, squeezing my hand with his while tightening his grip on my waist. 

"No, but this worked just the same" I smiled at him, looking at his blue eyes, his jaw, his cheekbones and finally his hair that was falling onto his forehead. "I like your hair like this." I removed my hand from his face and ran it through his hair. 

"Oh yeah?" He asked kind of cockily.

"Don't let it get to your head." I chuckled. He stared at me for a bit, looking at me like it was his first time seeing me. 

"It's getting late, we should probably go home." I sighed. He looked a little disappointed but none the less, got off me and helped me up. We walked back to our cars when he grabbed my arm and held me back from opening my door. 

"Do you want me to drive you?" He asked.

"No, I'm good, thanks though." I gave him an uneasy smile. 

"Is there a reason why?" He asked, still holding my hand.

I paused for a minute before answering, biting my bottom lip and furrowing my eyebrows. "There is actually, but if I tell you, promise you won't tell anyone else." I tell him, looking at his eyes.

"I promise." He said, bring his other hand up and grabbing my other hand.

I smiled at him. "Two years ago, I was coming home from the beach with my dad." I paused, looking behind him and at the dark water in the distance. "We had spent all day practicing one of my surf tricks. I wasn't getting it, I kept messing up and the waves weren't great either. But my dad thought it was all my fault." I say looking back to him, his eyes looked a bit confused so I continued. "Me and my dad didn't have the best relationship either, and on the way home he was yelling in the car. It was loud and I was sitting beside him in the passengers seat, his voice hurt my ear so I looked away and tried to block him out. He only yelled louder when he noticed and when he realized I wasn't planning on listening he slapped me. When he did, I started yelling at him. I shouldn't have but I was tired and angry. Over all the yelling he didn't hear the horn of a car. We drove right into a busy intersection." I paused, feeling the slight tickle of a tear run down my face. I quickly pulled my hand away from Hawk's and wiped away the tear, but not before he saw it. 

"Um, we were hit by three different cars. When we finally stopped spinning and rolling, I remember looking over to my dad and seeing blood on his forehead drip down onto his face. I was screaming for him to wake up and he never did. Eventually someone pulled me from the car. And the next thing I knew I was in the hospital with three broken ribs, a concussion and a broken pelvis. Actually to think about it, I never really had a good relationship with either of my parents and I think, no I know actually that my mom resented me for living when he didn't. I think a part of her blames me. And for a little bit afterwards, so did I." I finish, going to bring my hands up again to wipe away more tears but he got there before me, wiping the tears across my face. 

"I don't want you for one second to think that what happened to your dad was your fault, okay?" He said grabbing my face in both of his hands and staring at my eyes. I give a slight nod. 

"Sorry for dumping all of this on you, you shouldn't have to deal with this. I've actually never told anyone about this before." I tell him and try to pull away but he keeps me in place. 

"I'm glad you did, you shouldn't need to keep all of this locked up." He explains, rubbing his thumb across my face. 

"Thank you." I tell him.

"Thank you." He pulled me towards him, crashing our lips together again. It doesn't feel so strange the second time around and I bring my hand up to tangle in his hair and to hold the back of his neck. 

When we finally break apart we're gasping for breath. "I'm glad the night turned out like this." He smirked. 

I brought my hand to his face and traced the scar. "So did I." I say looking at him and giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

Here it is, the next chapter! I am actually so proud and happy with how this turned out. Let me know what you guys think of Lydia and Hawk's little relationship. I personally like it, but not as much as I do Robby and her. Hehe XD.

Please let me know what you think in the comments and again updates will be irregulars, but I will try my best!

Comment and Vote!

-Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 137 9
❝ A girl can do what she wants to do And that's what I'm gonna do ❞ ❪ eli moskowitz ✘ fem!oc ❫ ...
35.6K 693 29
⚠️ EDITING ⚠️ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
3.2K 100 12
Miguel's in a coma, you've quit karate, and you're relationship with hawk has gone down the drain as you switch to your brother's side. Can anything...
66.7K 1.5K 15
𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐚𝐢|| ❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔. ❞ (Discontinued) Robby Keene x Reader Fandom: Cobra Kai